When did you realize Garou is one of the best villain in fiction?

When did you realize Garou is one of the best villain in fiction?

Attached: onepunch_man_130_47.jpg (800x1257, 112K)

Garou is a hero

>responsible for the deaths of millions
>hero
Choose one.

>responsible for the deaths of millions
Are you retarded by chance?

>a literal edgy manchild
>best anything
If you're an edgy teen self-inserting, maybe

He's a retard that didn't even understand his own motivations the majority of the time he was running around.

He is trying to save the world with fear but has not got the drive of a villain like Ozymandias.
He won't take the leap of becoming a full fledged monster.

You don't need to be a full-fledged monster. You just need strength to make the strongest actual monsters recognize you as a monster too and you need a wiiicked sense of humour to make heroes fall for the simplest bluff. Garou had all the drive he needed desu.

Attached: 1520718836340.jpg (1212x909, 143K)

Get the fuck out with your false flagging spam nigger

No, but you are. He put heroes out of commission while monsters are rampaging throughout the world.

He beat up some random fags that are not even guaranteed to do actual shit against monsters, especially the higher tier ones that MA unleashed in an organized attack at that time. MA’s executive even commented that they’re only able to pull this off because of the surprise factor and not because Garou gave some random fag at HA a black eye. Not so random fags were shown fighting and doing something anyway because Garou does not kill prople he fights.

You’re complaining about shit that doesn’t exist in the story, like a retard, pretty much.

Remember how a shit hero like Mumen saved a shit ton of people by just being there? You can't say not every hero is Mumen either because he also put Mumen out of commision.

HE KILLED MILLIONS

Remember how most people were evacuated quickly and MA’s tiger levels walked all over heroes higher ranked than Mumen? Saitama ain’t gonna babysit Mumen 24/7 dude. In any case he’s one of the less random fags that fought when needed and conveniently got help from another dude that was punched by Garou, so again, you’re complaining about nothing.

>MA’s tiger levels walked all over heroes higher ranked than Mumen?
>thinks organized and counterpicking monsters invalidate heroes
I mean sure the guy who uses electricity in his attacks is going to have trouble against two enemies that conduct electricity themselves as well. What's your point?

You’re the one that’s cherrypicking shit that’s supposed to look comedic. Other guys got trashed by various tiger levels too. Random fags that Garou punched some time ago are not guaranteed to succeed, react in time or what the fuck ever. They could even be fighting off panel and not doing shit, or doing shit that’s irrelevant because they’re random fags. The point is you’re complaining about nothing.

>You’re the one that’s cherrypicking shit that’s supposed to look comedic
I mean you can tell me it's a joke, but the story makes a specific point to mention that the monsters got organized and were sending people specifically to counter certain heroic abilities.

If anything you're trying to make it seem like my point is a non-issue just because this Series has comedic elements.

Your point is a non-issue because it’s not mentioned or implied anywhere in the actual story. You’re complaining about nothing.

Murata even mistakenly drew the tire C class from Red Nose’s group as one of Do-S’ slaves and then just changed his outfit, that’s how literally who these guys are.

They were saying that they’re too afraid to fight monsters when Garou walked by and only knocked them out. There are literal hundreds of scrubs that Garou hasn’t even looked at and their presence was nonexistent during the story regardless. ONE and Murata only bothered to show a dozen of A and B classes failing to do anything against the monsters in groups and by themselves, which is fucking poignant enough.

Name one thing Garou did wrong, other than fighting Mumen. You can't.

Mumen > Metaru Batto > Garou >>>>> Anyone else

>Your point is a non-issue because it’s not mentioned or implied anywhere in the actual story
I stopped reading right there because you don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: 1234564232.jpg (1066x1600, 382K)

It's not Garou's fault heroes are too incompetent to deal with the onslaught of monsters. Besides, Garou has only taken incapacitated fodder heroes.

Also I find it curious that OPM threads are filled with the angriest anons in Sup Forums

Lord Boros >>>> Garou

This.

Garou is a man-child in a world filled with man/women-children so I don't hold it against him.

Member when OPM was Sup Forums's favorite series?
me neither

Sup Forums always hated One Punch Man after it got an anime

>Garou is one of the best villain in fiction?
I agree he is one of the better ones, but one of the best?
Naive, OP. Too naive.

Though that naivety, I don't dislike it.

Attached: __kumagawa_misogi_medaka_box_drawn_by_akatsuki_akira__sample-bae615dc0a9a69c3033a6f7ba2221cb2.jpg (850x866, 163K)

He's in my top 1000 villain

name a better

Attached: 1477085924603.png (454x419, 210K)

I think Shigeo Kageyama was the better villain.

Attached: 59d896a75a684.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

Up until now he has been more an anti-hero than a villain.

but he did it to save billions user.

he saved 1 irrelevant ugly kid
I say not worth

I don't know who that is but Washizu-sama is the greatest villain in fiction.

Attached: Ultimate high.png (1440x1001, 1.39M)

News on Murata chapter release date?

That shit is cherrypicking shit that did not address my argument and not the point of the whole discussion, which is about random fags not being guaranteed to do fucking shit. But yeah, you can fuck off.

as usual ONE version is just a lot better