I look like one of those smoothbrain wojack pictures right now, so I need a little help on this one

I look like one of those smoothbrain wojack pictures right now, so I need a little help on this one.

Just so we're clear,
"Bar to another world / Isekai Izakaya: Koto Aitheria no Izakaya Nobu."
Has nothing to do with beloved series "Isekai Shokudō"

Right?

Attached: qweqwe.jpg (521x383, 202K)

>beloved series "Isekai Shokudō"
Is it beloved? Because I always felt like izakaya nobu was way better.

I'm only comparing both manga here though

Aren’t they both bars to begin with

They're entirely different stories

Is this the new isekai thread?

Yes.

Attached: 662750_original.png (244x165, 104K)

I really liked the Isekai Shokudo anime, i think it was my aots iirc.

I HEREBY CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF THE GRAND TRINITY

Where are the signs?

>Isekai Shokudō
This was surprisingly enjoyable, at least personally

For once it wasn't jap food, but proper western made food.

I'm not really bothered by japs sperging about their local food, if I got isekaied I certainly would introduce sour milk and rye bread to people there

Anyone have the name to a novel I can't remember? I vaguely remember a seeing lightnovel image with three elves. One of them only had her chest covered in armor, can't remember what the rest of them were wearing. Thanks.

>user dies burned at the stake after getting isekai'd due to bad taste

What grand trinity?

With so little info it's literally impossible to find that shit.
Put a little effort and try to remember something else, you lazy cunt.

you,tanakafag and recently deceased paladin shill

What happens if Rufas sama runs over some poor fantasy schmuck in her TANAKA golem?

Attached: 04.jpg (950x1349, 793K)

>some peasant gets isekai'ed to earth
>tries to bargain with his village's secret technique crop rotation

I bet gods in Death March banned scientific development because they were fed up with faggot reincarnated nip introducing crop rotation all the time.

and threatened the gods with nukes.

Attached: Soudouki 3.jpg (1688x1200, 818K)

You mean tried of idol bullshit.

didn't stop the inevitable march of sushi, rice, and soybeans

Bad feeling about Deathmage, the beginning made it seem like a revenge kinda story but seeing how he doesn't even kill at least the baron to exact his mom's revenge and now he is traveling to other country confirmed my fear. It's gonna turn into a deathmarch type of story isn't it? Basically another world tourism with food and harem.

It's also implied that the gods people worship may not be responsible for some of the bans, but that doesn't explain the recent divine punishment.

No? Quite quick to jump to conclusions.
While there is a bit food talk it isn't to annoying levels, and the harem is there but gets very little attention as a harem.
Tourism is just no.

Only after they restricted science in the first place

Yeah, I haven't kept up with the latest volume, but looks like they are responsible for the ban, but they've been super vague about "what" is banned, and "why".
All we really know is that they use oracles to see when a country is transgressing on their unknown taboos.

Nah, it might have been going in that direction at some point, but it turns into a kingdom building story. Sorta.
There's a bunch of food talk, but it's mostly limited to a couple chapters whenever it comes up.

The "Muh REVENGE" aspects don't come up again for a long while, and his rage towards certain things (the other reincarnators specifically) dies down, but he does go out of his way to get revenge on those that (directly) killed his mom.
Killing the Baron just didn't seem worth it.

Good shit.
>MC already proposed to marry the help
I-is that behavior allowed for a noble?

Who is cutest isekai protag?

Attached: 4DC418DE-744F-45D9-A451-581F2526304D.jpg (344x506, 64K)

no debate, do not @me

Attached: really dumb cat.png (292x369, 136K)

She might need a couple of hands to carry that..

Ainz.

Tell me what this is, I require information.

Duh.

Attached: Equipped.jpg (949x983, 217K)

Isekai Tensei Sudoku, young noble in fantasy land gets bodyjacked by 2 isekai'd spirits who affect his personality and lend him his knowledge.

It's pretty good.

Cutest murderhobo

Guys

Stephen Hawking just died

Do you think he's being reincarnated into a fantasy world right now, where he'll use his incredible intellect to have sex with elves and dragons

>spoonfeeding a retard who couldn't even bother to read the fucking filename
kys

No truck, no isekai
Even if he was attempting to become a truck

Attached: x1.jpg (1000x1400, 889K)

I like it when people read stuff I like.

Attached: 2028310089.png (1018x573, 795K)

thx

Attached: x2.jpg (950x1349, 869K)

Attached: x3.jpg (950x1349, 663K)

le escapism tactician man

Attached: x4.jpg (950x1349, 799K)

Definitely. Only the loli ones though.

Attached: x5.jpg (950x1349, 732K)

>when you've been away from home for a bit, and your pets made a mess of everything.

>There's an isekai world getting Aniki and Stephen Hawking
Just imagine Aniki carrying him as they climb the ranks of the adventurer's guild and Stephen creating space magic so he can come back to laugh at us.

Attached: x6.jpg (950x1349, 864K)

Attached: x7.jpg (1900x1349, 1.64M)

I want it to happen. I want Stephen to combine cosmology and magic to ascend to heights we cannot even comprehend.

Attached: x8.jpg (950x1349, 834K)

Correct. Bar is about a small japanese bar/small grill style place where you can get a basic meal with your drink and it exists in sort of two places at once. The back door opens into our world and the front door s in a sort of later medieval world, but no fantasy races just humans. A Japanese god was bored and decided to connect the two worlds.

What if Aniki and Stephen get Isekais as souls and inhabit the body of a sickly noble kid?

Attached: x9.jpg (950x1349, 820K)

Ones a cage you can get alcohol at, the other is a bar you can get simple meals at. Really similar, but serve different clientele.

Doll Maid and her magical jetpack are the best. Even if she did wake up all the neighborhood.

Attached: x10.jpg (950x1349, 758K)

Attached: x11.jpg (950x1349, 714K)

There's an actual bar on the 2nd floor of isekai shokudou's location.

Naturally dwarves loves the drinks from there.

It's really comfy.

>cage
So the bars are on the outside?

Attached: the-cage-cafe-krishna-nagar-delhi-home-delivery-restaurants-26vyfvm.jpg (800x600, 75K)

Hawking wasn't expected to make it to 20, and he managed to make it past average life expectancy. Together with Aniki they'd make that sickly noble kid a physically imposing hero of a kid.

Attached: x12.jpg (950x1349, 713K)

Attached: x13.jpg (950x1349, 773K)

Attached: x14.jpg (950x1349, 823K)

Memes aside, the concept of a cripple dying and reincarnating as a healthy young boy/girl in a fantasy world is pretty interesting.
Someone who was limited by a physical disability most of his life or maybe his entire life would surely be elated to finally be "free".

Aniki and Hawking create a training and study program to turn him into a super hero.

Attached: x15.jpg (950x1349, 827K)

I wonder if he’ll continue butting into fields he has no ability in. I respect his contributions to theoretical physics but he needs to shut up about other shit.

dina is cute.

Attached: x16.jpg (950x1349, 824K)

Yea but have you also tried stopping to think about how wrong that is?

Attached: 1479095327511.png (500x229, 115K)

Actually it's not undone. There's more than a few Isekais where the MC was hospitalized or bedridden when they died.

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka springs instantly to mind. He died of illness from overworking himself, and wished for a strong body. Then became a farmer.

Attached: x17.jpg (950x1349, 588K)

Which shit did he butt into that you disliked, user?

>reincarnates into fantasy world
>learns about magic, and becomes well respected Spacetime Mage
>butting into the business of Elemental and Summoning mages

Attached: x18.jpg (950x1349, 686K)

Isekai Farmer basically just asked for healthy body and was happy with that and the god kept shoving stuff on him because he was asking for basically nothing, until he finally asked to be a farmer

Attached: 1519505575354.jpg (950x1347, 668K)

Yeah, don't think I've seen an isekai done with the concept.
I do remember seeing a couple VRMMO stories on RoyalRoadL with the concept though.

Attached: x19.jpg (950x1349, 447K)

Wings seem like such a pain in the ass in bed.
He honestly has one of the best cheats of any protagonist, with that farming tool.

Attached: x20.jpg (950x1349, 564K)

>Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan
Anyone here knows where to find the novel?
I have only read the first volume and it wasn't that bad.

Attached: jZKVuuz_d.jpg (640x904, 73K)

>yfw he realizes even after reincarnating he still has the same disease that killed him

Attached: face.png (232x643, 86K)

At least it's not boneitis.

getting Hajime flashbacks from this fag, summarize the plot of the first vol.

No worries, Anikis training regimen will help him

Attached: x21.jpg (950x1349, 504K)

Attached: memey teamy.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

Attached: x22.jpg (950x1349, 716K)

That seems like the kind of shit that would turn someone into a villain and cause him to seek revenge against god or whoever he thinks fucked him over.
Wasn't Hawking already bitter as fuck when it came to religion because of his illness?

Attached: x23.jpg (950x1349, 675K)

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 249K)

Attached: x24.jpg (950x1349, 823K)

Attached: BitchesLoveCannons.jpg (650x960, 115K)

Attached: x25.jpg (950x1349, 572K)

Attached: x26.jpg (1900x1349, 1.5M)

Girl pretending to be a guy pretending to be a girl.
Damn.

You will all now bear witness to the destructive power of this fully armed and operational battle loli

Attached: 1516084200559.png (1080x1598, 1.43M)

Yeah. But in a fantasy world with gods and magic, wouldn't he have more hope for a cure?
Wouldn't he be that much more desperate to find it in time?
How many eggs would he break to cook that omelet?

Attached: actually.jpg (480x480, 62K)