I want to FUCK the human bodies method of transporting oxygen

I want to FUCK the human bodies method of transporting oxygen

Attached: 1662495.jpg (640x360, 52K)

She's a cutie, to be sure.

>VA: Hanakana

Attached: 1503370725374.jpg (349x500, 15K)

Oh sweet, did this finally get animated?

I know it's too little to judge, but the animation looks pretty nice. I'm excited.

Just prick yourself to get some blood, absorb it with a tissue, and then ram your dick through it. Simple.

blood chan is a good girl

Attached: 5a662160178ec.jpg (1124x1600, 410K)

>start reading series to have fun while learning immunology
>end up having pity for the personification of literal cancer and severe angina and cardiomyopathy
Definitely not going Heme/onc now

Attached: Why Was Cancer Born.jpg (1124x1600, 335K)

a role model fur us all

It comes out this July. Adapted by DAVID Production (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

You're letting a chinese comic book decide your choice of career?

she always was

Attached: 1517770389885.png (1117x649, 642K)

The entire theme of the series actually pairs nicely with the concept of "Japanese Spirit" and the Confucian ideal of working together for a harmonious society.

reminder that Eosinophil-chan will die of old age within six days

Was this the chapter about the transfusion? Because it almost break me, what the fuck was whoever is the body doing for shit to get that bad?
I never though about it but if you die you don't do it alone, you take a lot of individual organisms with you, so you should take better care of yourself.

Yes, its that chapter.
I hope they do this scene well

Attached: 5a66216585a0f.jpg (1124x1600, 415K)

It's a joke, Sup Forumsnon. I'm most likely going general surgery so I can never do anything else again

>Eosinophil-chan dying before PMN

Yes. They specifically mentioned hypovolemic shock, which bluntly is when you don't have enough juice in your tubes to keep things flowing. Bleeding out and dehydration are common causes. And as you probably understand the new group of RBCs are from a donor.

Attached: Killed by a friend.jpg (1124x1600, 354K)

>blood donor

fucking imigrants taking our jobs.

NKT-san is my wife!!

She is sure hot blooded

Shit was heavy, i know millions of cells die every minute but the whole thing was almost too much.
But then again i really fear the idea of an environment becoming too hostile for life to continue,
>the new group of RBCs are from a donor
Yup, they made a point to show they weren't natives and hey had some kind of number or something that wasn't the standard of the body's red cells.

Do white and red fuck

I audibly kek'd on that one user.

Attached: 83AE484A-0AC4-4C7B-A21D-E13B71881C19.jpg (1440x1080, 179K)

I feel the urge to PROTECT Platelets

>Shit was heavy, i know millions of cells die every minute but the whole thing was almost too much.

It was pretty weird how red blood cell-chan pretty much just goes on with her job knowing that half of her own people were just wiped out. At least her senpai survived, or at least I think she did.

Will they animate basophil? Because he's my third favourite despite being barely a character.

They have only one job user, and if hey just give up then they are not helping the body live.

What does sickle cell look like?

I was expecting some kind of grieving of sorts. She literally forgets them within the same chapter.

Huh this got an anime? Neat.

NO
there's an edgelord in this?
I thought this was cute cells doing cute things

Probably a dude who rides around in a wheelchair that gets stuck on everything and causes traffic jams.

Yes, there's a cancerous edgelord. Literally. He's the personification of cancer cells.

Jesus fucking Christ Hana stop stealing seiyuu jobs from rookies!