What happened to DFC love interests in shounen manga?

Why are shounen battle manga (original creations, not adaptations) with DFC love interests not popular to begin? By that I mean series that have main love interests with actual A or AA-cup chests. Sure series like Shaman King, Buso Renkin, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan and Twin Star Exorcists have them to give examples, but usually they aren't very popular and some even ended up being absolute flops, even the ones that had love interests with big racks are getting more popular in comparison. So I'm wondering why shounen battle manga with DFC main love interests doesn't get much public attention to begin with.

Attached: __katsuragi_taihou_ushio_and_zuikaku_kantai_collection_drawn_by_asanagi__sample-79be8a69b233e1167bed (850x602, 136K)

Because Disgusting Flat Chests are almost like male chests, and that is gay. People want at least a B cup chest

Attached: 1384855969241.jpg (666x556, 102K)

Can you name a good recent shounen manga with flat chested love interest that you read?

Bumping since I wanted it to be an interesting thread worth talking about.

>asanagi

Attached: 1520637556989.jpg (200x270, 11K)

DFC is shit but at least you have pedo garbage like Prism Illya

Attached: 04f49fcb45054a34c42b7b99a3ae23b9.jpg (1024x723, 101K)

idiot

And all was well in the world as flatfags were slowly driven into oblivion.

Megumin is great dipshit.

Good taste.

None, thankfully. At least on MCs part. Though RenjiRuki maybe

Eh she could use some more.
Not Aqua tier but like half of that.

Because chestlets are to women like what manlets is to males

Then what was the last good shounen manga you bad read that had MC ends with flat chest? What about the worst?

>So I'm wondering why shounen battle manga with DFC main love interests doesn't get much public attention to begin with.
That's a stupid question. Shonen manga are for teenagers. Unless you were born a soy sauce eating faggot, most teenagers like big titties. It's not rocket science.

Only if its published in mainstream mags like WSJ but not always. Shounen manga with DFC as MC love interests are more reserved for less popular mags. Only reason kids like big tits is because it symbolizes health and flat tits are not quite visibly drawn to the unintiated.

Children and horney teenagers like big tits. Stop caring about shounen series. The replies in this very thread should tell you enough.

Because shounenshit like its name implies is aimed mostly at teenage boys who have shit taste, love cowtits and can't appreciate dfc.

>Stop caring about shounen series.
But I care and its my favorite demographic. I already outgrow Naruto ages so I focus on ones that doesnt feature the same copypaste plot formula revolving around pure battles.
>inb4 but all shounen are Dragon Ball

You fucking flatfags have had your fill for years and now that the hucows are winning you're complaining?

It's fine if you want to keep reading it, but don't act surprised when it panders to younger children.

You can stop pretending that flat faggotry is "an acquired taste", you fags were probably like that since you hit puberty.

>You fucking flatfags have had your fill for years and now that the hucows are winning you're complaining?
Hinata and Orihime have big tits, not cowtits, and big tits doesn't win often in non-harem battle shounen.

There are shounen manga magazines aimed at the older spectrum of the demographic (overlapping with seinen) so what you said is mostly bullshit.

>settling for less
This is why newfags should be purged.

>big tits, not cow tits.
I'm sorry, the standard keeps changing with the passing years, Orihime used to be considered pretty big.
>big tits doesn't win that often in non-harem battle shounen.
It doesn't win that often to begin with. It's not so much the mangaka is a flat fag, it's that they must think giving the MC the most fanservicey milk tank is distasteful wish fulfillment and so they give him the more down-to-earth girl.

Fate has a popular small tits girl and she's more popular than the big tittied one.

Her chest is B-cup (like your average shounen battle heroine) and not flat like Shana, though.

>fat AND flat
Cute

Attached: 1510173889497.png (1254x1771, 2.21M)

Is she?
Also a little unrelated, I personally don't like much flat chested love intrests because they are often portrayed as tsundere which is really plain and underwhelming to me.
Another DFC love intrest I just remembered and like is Yozora from Haganai.

Flat chests are for fags and pedos, and shonen heros are neither, so there you have it. Personally, I don't mind any size as long as it's not perflat or mosquito bites, and nothing bigger than the girl's head.

>Flat chests are for fags and pedos, and shonen heros are neither, so there you have it.
There are exceptions to the rule, like the titles I mentioned in the OP plus Soul Eater. The girls with flat chest usually are around the same age as the MC.

Attached: Kayano.Kaede.full.1950011.jpg (535x888, 107K)

>ITT: why don't muh shonen manga pander to gays
gee user, I couldn't tell ya

ffs, every serie had at least one cowtits / titty monster

Implants got more common as time went on and you know how conformism goes.

You like cows, dont cha?

I'm straight, yes.

Even straight guys can like pettankos on a case by case basis.

Because teenage boys tend to prefer boobs. It's not rocket science.

>Because teenage boys tend to prefer boobs
Yeah, boobs that are drawn in a round, visible manner with some meat inside.

Asanagi gives me boners so strong I need blood transfusions.

Name at least 10 legit good manga where flat chest heroines end up with the MC (other than the aforementioned ones).

Hard mode: the main characters had to be likeable at least.

Because nips have shit taste.

Attached: Kazuki and Tokiko.jpg (600x600, 171K)

Stop trying to squeeze out recommendations.

Young boys' tastes in women have not evolved past big titted bimbos yet.

Attached: 1392946914585.jpg (1280x1633, 338K)

Thoroughly and deservedly btfo

Attached: 1518106638670.jpg (1079x593, 189K)

They died around the same time when lolicon died from anime.
It's not just shounen battle, either.

I would think most boys were into cowtits when they first hit puberty.

kek
just, kek

because DFC love is the cringiest shit ever.
>"hurr i dont care if youre barely female i still lob you tips bedora(i hope other men wont fall for her since shes flat)"

>like all titties flat or huge
>constantly stuck in the middle of this eternal war
Why can't you guys just appreciate all the titties?

I do

I only see 3 boys and 1 girl

I see 3 girls and 1 cow

Attached: 1517597584102.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Traps and lolis exist and are accepted in anime so dfc has lost its purpose. All the mentally ill now don’t have to pretend anymore.

I see one homosexual.

Oops, meant to quote

oh forgot to mention
DISREGARD THAT I SUCK DICKS

They're all traps either way.

Damn I'm bad at posting today, meant to reply to this post:

Is this really so hard to understand? Generic and safe beats out any niche.

Also during the 2000s there was that rise of flat chested Rie characters.

>during the 2000s there was that rise of flat chested Rie characters.
And only one of them comes from a shounen manga.

Also forgot to say I’m gay, damn. So clumsy today.

Fuck, I got outplayed.

Attached: laughing carriers.jpg (805x945, 224K)

put me in the screencap

Kancancer doesn't belong on Sup Forums, fuck off with your subtle Kancancer thread.

>doesn’t know kancolle had an anime
It’s like saying fate doesn’t belong on Sup Forums because it’s originally a VN.

I'm not going to bother reading all the replies, but in Japan A-B cups are the most common breast size, and C cups are quite rare. It's a wish fulfillment fantasy for Japanese men. They almost never see big tits in real life, but in anime, titty size is limited only by the imagination of the creator. A love interest with C cups (or bigger) is a fantasy that erases the disappointing reality

Shown manga is aimed mainly towards early teens, who haven't acquired any taste and have raging boners towards large tits.

Just looked at an world map and apparently my home country already has an average of a d-cup while being one of the lowest in % of overweight people, but apparently I need to move to scandinavia.

What is it? Leafland?

It's part of Japan's initiative to get people to reproduce.

Switzerland

>giving undesirable males unrealistic standards
>making them find a partner to reproduce
pick one

Not if they have the sort of brain damage that makes people like loli.

The vast majority of men like big breasts. This isn't rocket science. If you like DFC, then that's fine. I like chubby girls. But it's not a mystery to me why there aren't more chubby girls in media.

Attached: __drawn_by_tsukumiya_amane__01ca889e2d3891a1c46eb1c8e9e31ad6.jpg (1000x1333, 118K)

>The vast majority of men like big breasts
That's not true actually. They are just the easiest to talk about in a macho fashion. Also, what media pushes hard.
The women, or actresses, etc most men are crazy about usually tend to have breasts on the normal scale at most.

Nice tits.

>They are just the easiest to talk about in a macho fashion. Also, what media pushes hard.
And the vast majority of people are sheep. So they obsess over them.

>The women, or actresses, etc most men are crazy about usually tend to have breasts on the normal scale at most.
Are you crazy? The majority of Hollywood actresses have the same body type as anime girls. Much bigger breasts than the normal girl while also being much thinner than the normal girl. You're proving the point that men idealize a fantasy that most women can't be. Which there's nothing really wrong with that. Most women also idealize a fantasy that most men can't achieve.

Oh yeah? Tell me who's that popular nowadays who has huge breasts.

> That's not true actually
You got numbers to back that up?

Attached: wtfIsPoohReading.jpg (540x300, 50K)

That's a trick because right now Hollywood is all about virtue signaling and doing exactly opposite of what the public wants. But that doesn't mean the public likes the smaller girls they're pushing (as can be seen by the falling support for the products they endorse, award shows, movies, etc).

And when it comes to anime, you have plenty of examples. Like most shounen girls OP was talking about having not just breasts bigger than the average Japanese girl, but unrealistically huge.

>Most men are crazy about
The actresses that are pushed are all jewish girls, it has nothing to do with the collective desires of men and all to do with nepotism.

Also you're factoring out that the model scene is dominated by gay men, the gamine skeleton meme was always a meme perpetrated by homosexuals who's ideal standard of beauty is masculine, no guy ever said "damn that scrawny skeleton model is fucking hot" beyond acknowledging an attractive face.

The problem with big boob women is breasts are a very sexual secondary sexual characteristic that is more "lustful" than lets say, a beautiful face or nice skin. So heavily exaggerated breasts become such a huge presence that it might create a negative element in trying to become a media figure (I.E Men being distracted, women being bitter). It's why Sophia Vogeria's agent suggested her to get a breast reduction earlier in her carrier believing her breast size might negatively impact her options as an actress.

Not that guy, but in Bokuben flat is best girl by miles.

>Like most shounen girls OP was talking about having not just breasts bigger than the average Japanese girl, but unrealistically huge.
Battle shounen does offer varieties for all kinds of busts when it comes to females.

>Battle shounen does offer varieties for all kinds of busts when it comes to females.
But has a much higher ratio of girls with big breasts than most genres. Second only to harems.

Err, not harems, I meant ecchi shows.

Attached: 1480913256929.png (697x1017, 877K)

Ecchi, then harem followed by battle shounen, right?

Probably not harems since they focus on having a wide variety of girls. Especially lots of DFCs and small girls to make the love interest with bg breasts look better.

Compare this to the "big three" shounens, where like 75% of every girl has a D cup or larger. Or in the case of One Piece, every fucking girl has the same H cup.

Attached: e21dffa108b4f70f5adc30287ff2fa41.png (850x1030, 584K)

Naruto and Bleach have some breast diversity, with more flatties on Naruto's end and more cow tits on Bleaches end.

One Piece is all big tits like you said.

>Compare this to the "big three" shounens, where like 75% of every girl has a D cup or larger. Or in the case of One Piece, every fucking girl has the same H cup.
What about fujobait battle shounen like the ones from Square Enix such as Black Butler? Big breasted girls are like a minority since most of the females have medium chests or smaller.

Shows aimed at women take the opposite approach. Most shoujo shows have girls with small breasts, since obviously their target audience is women. So maybe guys who like small/flat chests should watch more shoujo? I prefer shoujo myself, but because the characters and romance get more development. Yet I prefer huge breasts on girls.

Attached: Kirbys adventure f.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>Most shoujo shows have girls with small breasts, since obviously their target audience is women. So maybe guys who like small/flat chests should watch more shoujo?
There are some shoujos (particularly of the fantasy/SF type) with girls with medium or slightly big tits. Though shounen is more known for its bust size variety and I like that for some reason.

>I like chubby girls. But it's not a mystery to me why there aren't more chubby girls in media.
Good taste. And there should be more chubby girls. They're more popular than the representation they get.

Attached: thumbs_areyouenjtertained.jpg (301x267, 46K)

Faggot

To Love Ru was in SJ for a long time and it had a nice variety of boob sizes. Haruna was on the smaller side and Lala was bigger, but all the other girls rounded out the rest of the spectrum with Nana being basically flat and all the teachers being huge.

Attached: venusartbookcoverunwrapped.jpg (1024x768, 459K)

scheiss bünzli