Is Zeno the worst(as in most evil) villian in anime history?

Is Zeno the worst(as in most evil) villian in anime history?

Attached: Zeno.png (301x500, 206K)

God, I wish.
Instead he's worse
He's a child

Zeno isn't a villain though. He is an innocent-minded child that only destroys universes because he wants to. Zeno is neither good nor evil; he is just him. There are plenty of more fucked up characters in manga and anime.

are you saying being hyperhitler and killing trillions of people isnt evil?

in dragon ball "universes" are surprisngly small. He only killed billions so far.

he isn't hyperhitler. Hitler isn't just being about "killing a lot of people", he had screwed up motivations for doing so. Zeno on the other hand doesn't understand the consequences of his actions. If he knew that he would remove a lot of potential friends and activities, like this tournament, by removing all those universes, he wouldn't do so anymore. But goku is too stupid to point this out, and the god are too afraid of him to say anything,

Goku is.

You now realize he represents the viewer.

Attached: 1478097998517.jpg (908x730, 220K)

isnt "death tournament for entertainment" screwed up?

It isn't evil because he is doing this without any sort of regard whatsoever. It's like if you were playing an RPG and had the choice to kill a character off permanently. Or like us when we kill trillions of individual animals every year but we don't give a shit.

Other living creatures to most humans are what the DB mortals are to Zeno.

>tournament
>if you guys lose you get erased
>here are some rules
>oh but those can change if I want to
>who the fuck is shouting when I'm watching a fucking tournament
>*erased you*
>it's okay if I like it
Just my kind of boy.

I don't think it's killing if they simply cease to exist.

not really, as he doesn't understand the importance of the word "death"(or erasure). Hitler knew about it and didn't care.

worst kind of evil

Kids are cruel goku

El Hermano

Attached: El Hermano.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

It's worse. If he killed them they would have a chance at the afterlife.

>Or like us when we kill trillions of individual animals every year but we don't give a shit
You raise a good point, but Zeno isn't getting any benefit from the Universes' erasure, and he is also responsable for the Universes existing in first place. Creating a creature conscious of his own existence and mortality and put it in a battle royale with those things in line is incredibly cruel. Maybe not as cruel as creating a world of eternal punishment for people that break, knowingly or not, a poorly specified set of rules, but still really cruel.

>he killed trillions to save...

Attached: XZHIkX2.jpg (800x450, 32K)

El Hermano is worse. He killed his own parents and left his little brother alone. He then came back and killed his little brother's friends and master.

Attached: 1520828192267.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

They're not dead, he erased the afterlife too.

thats even worse

Wrong.
If we're assuming every universe has an afterlife Zeno erased far, FAR more.

Who created the universes? Child Zeno, Adult Zeno or Zalama?

>Adult Zeno

i assume that its like a tree and the branchs are child zeno

that means dragon ball

FOREVER

>HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

RAFFS

Attached: smile.jpg (949x949, 105K)

he is nothing but god who barely cares about people. OP. only two villains appered in super Freeza and Zamasu. a being above mortals doesn't have to care about mortal lifes. the same way we don't care about the lives of ants.
Also he is a representation of the fanbase. every is valid as long there is dumb transformations and retarded fights going. even if they are actually shit

The fanbase is the true villain of DB. They insisted and insisted and brought the characters back only to suffer in a mediocre story without any possibility of a happy ending.

that and toriyama not giving a fuck about the franchise since the android saga. fags will still consume it

Not really, just stopping doesn't mean suffering or anything, it's not like anyone had the time to be in fear.