One Piece spoilers

>----------------
One Piece is under Reverse Mountain

Nami is the daughter of a Celestial Dragon

Ancient Kingdom was sucked under Reverse Mountain, "Atlantis?"

>----------------
One Piece is not treasure; it's an old "god" of the sea who locked themselves away in remnants of Ancient Kingdom

The Tree of Eve next to Marijoe is precious to this "sea god", and is being held hostage by Celestial Dragons

Joy Boy promised to free the tree, destroy the red line dividing the sea, bring fishmen out of their "prison" (bring them together with humans)

World Government and "pirates" had reversed roles before Lost Era

"D" is the code name for Joy Boy's crew

Devil Fruits are supernatural powers forfeited by the sea god given to the Celestial Dragons via Tree of Eve as bargaining tools

Joy Boy failed, Roger was too close to death to complete the promise of Joy Boy, Luffy will carry out the promise

Fishman Island WILL be destroyed, but because a destroyed Red Line + Marijoe will collapse on top of it

Attached: luffy.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

part 2/2
Nami Marries Sanji.

Does your uncle work for Oda or something?

Cool fanfiction

Attached: 1449582200137.jpg (720x720, 56K)

GA YO GA YOOOOOOO

Solid theory, but does Carrot become nakama?

>One Piece is under Reverse Mountain
I agree.

>Nami is the daughter of a Celestial Dragon

I don't agree. She doesn't need a prominent parent.

>Ancient Kingdom was sucked under Reverse Mountain, "Atlantis?"
I am mixed on this, but I am not surprised if this ends up being the case.

>One Piece is not treasure; it's an old "god" of the sea who locked themselves away in remnants of Ancient Kingdom

I don't believe this.

>The Tree of Eve next to Marijoe is precious to this "sea god", and is being held hostage by Celestial Dragons

I don't believe this.

>Joy Boy promised to free the tree, destroy the red line dividing the sea, bring fishmen out of their "prison" (bring them together with humans)

I agree JB made a promise to free the fishmen and make them live on the surface, but not exactly like this.

>World Government and "pirates" had reversed roles before Lost Era

I agree.

>"D" is the code name for Joy Boy's crew

I agree they are connected to Joy Boy, that's all.

>Devil Fruits are supernatural powers forfeited by the sea god given to the Celestial Dragons via Tree of Eve as bargaining tools

I believe DFs are connected to the trees and the Celestial Dragons, but not in this manner.

>Joy Boy failed, Roger was too close to death to complete the promise of Joy Boy, Luffy will carry out the promise. Fishman Island WILL be destroyed, but because a destroyed Red Line + Marijoe will collapse on top of it

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

>Implying One Piece isn't hidden all the way back in East Blue
Incredibly ironic that Luffy started his adventure in East Blue and even after conquering the most dangerous sea there is it still leads him all the way back home to finish the adventure where it started.

Jinbei lost his arm. He's using a fake right now.

luffy is actually roger screencap this

>World Government and "pirates" had reversed roles before Lost Era
Come on, this isn't even a spoiler. The only reason that I can think of why the Gorousei would be so desperate to prevent Professor Clover from saying the truth back on Ohara would be because it would reveal them as hypocrites and remove the legitimacy of their rule if they were nothing more than pirates that usurped the rightful government (D? Ancient Kingdom?) and seated themselves on their throne and edited history a bit to make the Ancient Kingdom into "pirates" with others following suit.

>Ancient Kingdom = Atlantis?
No shit, Clover basically showed us that much

No he didn't. All he said was that Ancient Kingdom was destroyed by its enemies the 20 Kingdoms during the Void Century. Nothing about it being swallowed by the sea. Ancient Kingdom may yet be the island Raftel or better yet, the Ancient Kingdom is Mariejois. What better way to celebrate your victory than by building your seat of power on the ruins of your enemy's kingdom?

The gods thing is a huge leap of faith
Oda seems to have a preference of "scientifically explaining" these properties, but they are enormously ridiculous explanations.
The reason I think it has merit is that the story of One Piece runs on a cycle: the "broken promise" being fulfilled by descendents
The natural formations of structures like Red Line, the Tree of Eve, Sky Islands, Fishman Island (specifically the location) and the supposed remnants on the moon all have these traits of being very deliberate and particular. Like they were put there with purpose, rather than evolved.

Plus, the source of the "Devil Fruits" is in nature supernatural. It being related to a "sea god" would do an excellent explanation to the "weakness to the sea" element. It's to keep the people using his power "away from his domain"

If I could find another "good fit" instead of "gods" I'd use that, but the story quickly builds itself when you suppose they might exist in this universe.

Attached: 911154_1325011723085_full.jpg (1600x1200, 469K)

I forgot to mention that Loguetown is a piece of the Ancient Kingdom left behind. (by accident)
Think about its proximity to Reverse Mountain.

It's clearly Ancient Greece and there is absolutely no way Oda won't use the myth of Atlantis to his own ends like he has with many others.

Attached: MR-7294-115495-7.jpg (728x1155, 211K)

Whoops, I didn't actually get into it;
When I mentioned the story cycle of descendents fulfilling broken promises, I think Joy Boy made a promise to someone or something. It could be fair to suppose it was strictly to fishmen, but why? What huge injustice was done to them?
Also- why destroy the Red Line? What's the significance of the tree and the fishmen being under it flocking to the light of the sun, and Marijoe plopped right next to the tree?
Why does Luffy ultimately destroy the Red Line? To "fight back" on behalf of his lineage? Do you think Luffy gives a single fuck about royalty?

These stories Oda tells have the pattern of greedy people doing atrocities, and the victim sacrificing themselves so no one else has to suffer. (Until a hero shows up and denies their sacrifice to solve the root of the issue and fight the bad guy)

-- Details

Sea God double backed on Joy Boy and destroyed Ancient Kingdom/ stopped him from threatening Marijoe, out of fear for Tree

Celestial Dragons were originally pirates "taking what they deserve"

Celestial Dragons are not normal humans, they literally came back to earth from the moon, they are the god of earth's special kin

Loguetown is a piece of the old Ancient Kingdom left behind

Fishmen are the sea god's kin

Earth god HATES sea god

Nami is a special kind of Celestial Dragon; goddess of sky's + god of earth's kin.

Earth hates Sea, Sky likes Sea, Sky gifted Tree of Eve (help of Nature) to bring light into ocean, Earth god restricted it by laying down Red Line and burying tree

Old Ancient Kingdom was brought under Reverse Mountain, the living residents' souls were used as vessels for containing devil fruit power

Devil fruits were handed to Celestial Dragons via the Tree as bargaining tools to keep tree alive

Nami will "be killed"/ taken hostage by sea god upon approach, will hate Luffy, Robin will bridge the gaps
-- Minor things

Gods are more akin to creatures or spirits, but have personalities like "greek gods"

Devil fruits contain some semblence of spirit of the person used as the vessel
(Joy Boy = Rubber fruit)

Joy Boy wears straw hat, Luffy's straw hat

Seastone is remnants of sea god's deteriorating "body"

The transference of Devil Fruits to a nearby fruit is an intentional "bug", designed to eventually move the powers from Celestial Dragons to others

Sea: Challenge,
Earth: Greed,
Nature: Letting things be as they are,
Sky: Hope

Dumb frogposter, fuck off.

how did u fkn assumed all of this

i'm gonna assume weed while rewatching it

I don't smoke weed, I just like thinking about how things could turn out most interesting

That is some high level reaching that might work if it had 'proof'

Attached: 1471562560894.gif (600x600, 1014K)

I'm not in it for proof; I just don't want reality to be less interesting, since it is a fictional story which can always be rewritten before it's written

>One Piece is under Reverse Mountain

That's a good fuckin' idea, user.

Everything else was fucking ridiculous.
This isn't Dragon Ball Super we're talking about where just any ol' EL GOBLINO can predict what'll happen this is One Piece.

>Why does Luffy ultimately destroy the Red Line? To "fight back" on behalf of his lineage? Do you think Luffy gives a single fuck about royalty?

That part of the theory doesn't make much sense to me, but going back to the real theory OP is aping, a good reason to destroy the Red Line, at least for Luffy, would be the possibility to travel anywhere in the world. The destruction of the Red Line would make the waters of the 4 oceans mix, and that effect might even make the Grand Line dissappear. For the WG, that means losing their geographic advantage (and might even be the reason they destroyed the AK, AK wanted to unify the world through the destruction of the Red Line, the WG's kingdoms so far all are inside the Grand Line, meaning they have the advantage for anyone wanting to travel from one Blue to another). From Luffy's point of view, it could be a chance to have new adventures, and if he's pissed off enough with the WG by that point, or maybe even only to help the fishmen, he might very well destroy the Red Line and create the One Piece, a world in, well, one piece.

Some of those things make sense, but are really wild assumptions. I don't know why are you so obsessed with the idea of Nami being super duper special, I know she has a talent for reading the weather, but I think she would be more interesting as a greatly talented human that got to that level of awareness through effort and observation than a special child. Heck, I wouldn't even mind if she had some kind of special observation Haki that doesn't work on people but works on the atmosphere, because Haki is developed by the person, but all that super Celestial Dragon thing is really convoluted. Just my opinion though.

1. Luffy (and his crew/ supporters) would be seen as batshit insane psychopaths. "HEY, WE'RE GONNA DESTROY A WHOLE CITY/ NATION JUST TO SAIL AROUND QUICKER!"
2. Why would he want to erase the challenge of the Grand Line? He's not someone who promises to make change in the world; he gets back at assholes and does what he wants.
3. The reasons for WG trying to hide history for the sake of some tactical strategy of the seas seems a bit too... Mechanical. And unreasonable. Not a very compelling narrative motive, and certainly not one which gives gusto to the atrocities they commit.

Something more is happening, maybe not gods, but some element we don't know yet that has a more "epic" tone to the motives of both sides.

Agreed, but I don't see her as a single "special child" and more like an individual who has their own life after the remnants of whatever the fuck happened with her "race" or whatever.
Her + crew are living their own dream, not some sort of prophecy/ obligation.
If she is "special" it only serves to complicate things in my fake theory rather than give her some ultimate "purpose"

Omake: hancock appears with a baby and demands Luffy to admit he is the father.

I meant that the start of the war was caused by that. They were pirates and realized that they were about to lose the major source of their power, so they banded together and screwed the AK. As for Luffy being seen as a psycho for destroying Mariejois, it's an asshole city full of the biggest assholes in Earth, no one's gonna miss them, and Luffy already brought shit to Impel Down and Enies Lobby, it's not like he cares aboutbeing seen as a psycho. I wouldn't put many chips on what I'm saying, anyway.

who the fuck is joyboy

Prominant character of supposedly the lost century
He left a poneglyph on Fishman Island detailing an apology
He helped construct the arc that was going to bring them out of Fishman Island

Spee D. Reader

Hi Sup Forums! Oda here! I'm confirming all of these!

>of supposedly the lost century
>supposedly
It's literally confirmed. And he could hear the voice of all things like Luffy and Roger.

>Joy Boy wears straw hat, Luffy's straw hat
Is straw fucking indestructible in this setting?

Have you seen the shit that hat has already gone through? lol

Googled it. Apparently straw can last thousands of years without decomposing. Mother Nature is fucking impressive.

Hold on a second.
So you are telling me that Mother Nature/God/Earth-chan/whatever is a huge One Piece fan, and as a reference to the manga makes the straw hat technically possible.
But not Devil Fruits
Or Mermaids
Or giant elephants
Or clouds that you can walk on

Mother Nature a shit.

it just means Oda is a real god

HOLD ON A SECOND

Oda
aOd
a upside down = g (kinda)

Attached: 8f13edf26e8db4bb0c738d0fd2da8e3f.gif (900x506, 2.77M)

I think there's something big that hasn't been revealed, I don't know if she's the daughter of a celestial dragon but she's definetly connected to something huge.

Mermaids exist. Only dog mermaids, though. See pic related.

Attached: greysealpupday2web.jpg (1071x699, 97K)

Yeah, that's genuinely the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Loguetown is the "Town of the Beginning and the End", you'd be stupid to believe that we aren't returning there at some point

Man Joy Boy should have been mentioned earlier...

>Marijoe

>Marijoe
oops lol
Mariejois*