Berserk

I swear if this becomes some shit like
>WE GOTTA WORK TOGETHER JUST THIS ONCE
I'll just fucking stop reading manga and go do something productive with my life

Attached: IMG_20180314_080441_381.jpg (922x1280, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/siXmHLqrDdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you even think that's a possibility?

I guess it could happen again, with Zodd

This, on the other hand, is definitely happening. It's been massively foreshadowed.

Why didn’t you do something productive with the 20 year break Muira gave you?
I hope Gutts infiltrates Falconia and attempt to cleave Griffiths head off and then the final showdown begins

>Why didn’t you do something productive with the 20 year break Muira gave you?
Nice point there boi

>I hope Gutts infiltrates Falconia and attempt to cleave Griffiths head off and then the final showdown begins
>Inb4 they become besties and kill the Godhands

What will Casca say when she wakes up?

>they become besties
Would Sup Forums ever recover?

>It feels like everything went in the blink of an eye

It already happened with Zodd with you fucktwat. Zodd's stance is just a bit ambiguous as it stands now.

>Where is Griffith?

>man that was a great fuck

reread, then reread once again, suffer a few hiatuses, shitpost and then come back and you'll stop thinking like that

>my son
>he has my son
>guts we need to get our son
I mean come on, this is so obvious, just look at what was at the center of her dream, it wasn't griffith but her child, there will be no neo band of hawk invasion, guts will go there himself

Guts:
>I have to save my wife's son!

uguuu

well it's his son too and he will do everything for his wife even if he's a shitty father

Literally Zodd's entire existence has been to execute the will of the angels and ensuring nothing fucks with causality. There's no way he turns against Griffith and he only worked with Guts because they had a common enemy.

It's not griffith's child, it was just corrupted by his power.

>threw Guts a sword so he wouldn't die
>teamed up with Guts to fight Ganishka
>said something along the lines of him only following the strongest
Zodd is THE apostle. It's just too perfect not to happen, even if there are good arguments against most of those points. What's the end of his character arc otherwise? Dying to Guts or Skull Knight?

>I'll just fucking stop reading manga and go do something productive with my life

No you won't

>and go do something productive with my life

top lel

that's the best goddamn Berserk artwork I've ever seen but can't find the artist's name. Anyone know it?

>who are you

Or you could go read some good manga if one you're reading goes to shit. Berserk isn't that representative of manga.

OP here, sorry user, I got it from one of the volumes on the final pages, that's as far as I know

moot

>when you realise you're the needy bitch in the relationship

Attached: Griffith you are mine 2.jpg (729x1100, 284K)

It's Guts' son though.

that was not a dick...It was too big to be called a dick. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough.

Who

He has the deepest respect for Guts and knows Griffith only has interest in his utility. He won’t join Guts on the front lines but he might pull a last second betrayal.

nah, nigga deep on griffith balls

youtu.be/siXmHLqrDdo

Reminder Issidro is Zodd. Who was sent back in time with the current party's behelit, it would explain why Zodd bears a striking resemblance to Guts in some areas, hair, ears, etc. Issidro modeled himself after his hero while stuck in the past and survived aligning himself with the agents of causality so that he could live one day to have his hero free him from damnation via death in one last duel.

>newfags not knowing moot

Attached: 1473025791206.jpg (125x123, 3K)

hmmmmm, who?

Time traveling? Theres a lot i accepted in this manga but time travel? Im not hiving you shit i just want to know what led you to time travel.

>newfags not knowing shitposts

>being on this site for longer than a year

whatever you say gramps

Maybe it's connected with Casca's reawakening somehow. I don't know but it's interesting to speculate if Issidro is Zodd then who did he sacrifice in the past to become the monster he's known as?

zodd is guts, who decided that griffith did nothing wrong and traveled to the past to help him

Who am I?

When was the next chapter again?

Soon

uhh user, this is not shingeki

Did you forget the dream where their fighting?

>Gut's it was all a prank
>You're being recorded

>being on this site less than a year
people like this shouldn't be allowed to post yet

Attached: 1518401459448.png (500x390, 90K)

Attached: weed dog.jpg (1536x2048, 829K)

>tfw cool guts won't come back