Dragon Ball Super

>Only Goku and Jiren are left fighting in the arena. Now shining silver due to “Ultra Instinct”, Goku overwhelms Jiren. However, it turns out Jiren has yet to put forth his full power.
Jiren puts the meaning of Holding Back to a whole new level. Say it with me /ourguy/.

Attached: Jiren The Most Realistic Looking Villain Yet.jpg (929x1319, 521K)

Based

Attached: E052183D-7573-45BD-9BCD-DC1F4D1FAF41.jpg (750x526, 259K)

How many DB threads do we need?

/bad writing/

>Jiren puts the meaning of Holding Back to a whole new level. Say it with me /ourguy/.

His real power would kill anyone not using UI in with one punch

that's why he holds back. that0s the bullshit El Tio will put in the episode.

I'm sorry, but did Goku already lose? Oh, that's right. The tournament isn't even over yet. In fact, there's 2 more episodes to go. Does not having the lead at episode 129 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the fight is still on? Goku is still fighting right now and he has been the best fighter from universe 7 for how many episodes now? He's fighting one of the worst universes in the the entire multiverse who just happen to have a lead because Jiren is so op. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Universe seven is one of the best fucking teams in the tournament, they went 56-4 so far and would of already won if Vegeta didn't job. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Goku wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Goku just mastered ultra instinct and negated jiren's ultimate attack. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Goku threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Attached: chads of a.jpg (1071x618, 209K)

GODKU ALWAYS WINS BA-

Attached: GODKU.jpg (1078x596, 543K)

You fags need to get Toriyama's dick out of your mouth and realize this show has been bad since Namek. You are also the most hated group of people on this board probably because anyone who reads your threads can tell that you are all just sad latinmonkeys trying to relive a childhood that has been dead for a long time.

>fanbase that gets mad at their characters jobbing and being cucked by the author
>threads consist of nothing but pathetic and bitter memeing rather than discussion
>too retarded to even keep all that inferiority in one thread
>b-b-but we are chads!

Literal nigger logic.

Fuck off racist.

Imagine if jiren was superman, but alien

I love that you fat ass loser virgins get triggered by dbs fans

>this qt girl literally fingers herself over Frieza every night

How the fuck does he do it Sup Forums?

Attached: 1521040881787.jpg (640x481, 67K)

How strong is el Hermano?

>racist
Is that supposed to be an insult? Kill yourself you pathetic waste of space.

/ourguy/

Attached: image.gif (382x270, 613K)

test

It's suppose to mean your the airheaded ape that gives into his primordial instincts instead of fighting them off and becoming a more civilized, more intelligent, being that can live in unity with his own kind
Fuck off to

He can one punch Jobhan Blanco

Fact

Attached: 1520828192267.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

>every asspull power in the world is shut down by "I haven't used my full power yet"

I fucking love Jiren. He is the destroyer of plot armor.

The funniest thing is that it's actually realistic that he's not used his full power yet, simply because he hasn't looked much stronger than in his initial fight with Goku.

How pathethic will he feel for not throwing Goku out of the ring after being defeated by him?

Her videos are boring as shit "reactions", literally only popular because tits

He exists in an Universe that has been created by Zeno to hold him down. Zeno tried to erase him, but El Hermano stopped him flinching his muscles. Right now El Hermano reigns supreme as a God in that other Universe.

>being racist means that you are right wing

I know DBSfags don't think but this is ridiculous.

Stay mad Jobgetafag