Why does anime and manga still feature old school bloomers for P.E if they aren't even around anymore...

Why does anime and manga still feature old school bloomers for P.E if they aren't even around anymore? Just for the sake of it? Not that I mind.

Attached: Pikari and Teko proneboning.jpg (1179x944, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UqhN1M7x2Fg
youtu.be/j1nTZwqGz0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's called fanservice, also is your picrel any good? been on my mind recently

I pay them to

Still used in college volleyball, if you're into that sorta thing

Attached: 1504035526248s.jpg (89x125, 3K)

Cute muppet

Attached: Omake ScreenCap - Amanchu! - Episode 3 - Hikari Excited.jpg (1600x1225, 128K)

Because bloomers make me cock bloom.

Really? What are used for real nowadays then?
T. Non-weeb

There's lots of outdated tropes in anime that don't appear in the real world anymore or was never widespread or popular in the first place.

The students do PE in the nude so their clothes don't get all covered in sweat.

What other examples are there?

So just regular athletic shorts then, right?

You can google anime misconceptions about japan and shit like that you know.

Alright then, I'll just do that.

Because anime is written by 40 year old perma virgins who have no interaction with or understanding of the real world and so they create a fantasy instead. These people probably didn't even do P.E in the first place

>it's a cultural thing, you wouldn't understand

Are you sure that anime isn't set in a period in the past? A lot of them do that you know.

anal

Attached: Amanchu! - 98.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Yotsuba?

They would have to be set before the 90s then

I was a bloomers man but thight P.E pants have slowly grown on me.

No, Hikari

Attached: AHm5oJ8.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Because literally nobody like them, you can find how even students don't like them and are disappointed they can't wear the old ones

It's getting a second season so it has to be at least decent if you like CGDCT. I plan on watching it before S2 starts.

give more money then

They still use bloomers in college/Olympian sports

I assumed it's because the people who write this stuff are old enough that they were fairly common when they were young.

This, probably. You stop caring about that shit past a certain age.

They started catching up to modern high school attire about a decade ago but you still see present-day series with guys in gakuran uniforms and girls in seifuku. It's almost a staple of the industry, despite the fact that most schools have their students wear blazers now.

Just don't expect to see much diving and be aware it moves at a snails pace.

Because the 2D world is perfect

What do they wear today in Japan? regular tracksuits like in K-ON?

Ah yes, the good ol' virgin otaku strawman used by people who don't know shit about the industry.

I HATE THIS FACE

Attached: 28arcc5.png (926x645, 657K)

Phew, Yotsuba and Fuuka looked a lot different in the manga. Not sure which style I prefer.

She's a mamono, they are fighting to see who will be the next demon king.

i think it's explicitly brought out in the manga, the uniforms are like that cause it's cute, don't try to bring the real world into it. Guess the same could be brought for spats for PE

Attached: 5027299f.gif (480x270, 293K)

Isn't gakuran more of a middle school thing, and blazers a high school one?

Well OPs image is actually made by female

How can you hate fairies?

Attached: 1350187389929.png (61x66, 6K)

>went in thread expecting bloomers thread
>got retardface thread

Attached: rin.png (1070x871, 529K)

I'm a baka.

A shame, sweaty gym clothes are the best.

Only fanservice shows use them, the rest jus give girls the same uniforms as boys.

Attached: whoop-whoop-whoop.jpg (848x480, 67K)

Attached: 1468603411127.jpg (708x1051, 393K)

Well most of anime nowadays are directed to them.

Why do you western retards always want art to be strict reflection of reality? Otaku are best because they know reality sucks and art has no retarded limitations

>nowadays

upyo

youtu.be/UqhN1M7x2Fg
youtu.be/j1nTZwqGz0A
ED by Sakamoto Maaya. She's also writing the lyrics for the OP.

those school swimsuits are a big one

>Why do you western retards always want art to be strict reflection of reality?
It doesn't need to be but you should have some kinda realism in something
>Otaku are best because they know reality sucks and art has no retarded limitations
But that is double edge sword because if some director wants to make art that is strict reflection of reality but because otakus don't like those kinda things so those kinda things will never happen.

What the hell are furahashi and grown up youtsuba doing together?

How modern P.E uniform looks like?

Were you banned at Google?

The point of 2D is not to emulate reality, but to surpass it.

It's similar to "why do movies make historical mistakes with weapons" and similar - if the truth does not make for a good story, then you don't use the truth.

I don't get it either, almost every westerner has seen the simpsons with their 4 fingers and yellow skin, and yet we still get people who seem confused by art not being realistic.

I guess westerners can accept if artists twist the reality to add ugliness in fiction but has trouble if things looks beautiful and attractive in fiction

It’s not as good as Aria but it’s still pretty enjoyable and sincere.
Ai is best girl.

>but has trouble if things looks beautiful and attractive in fiction
what is star trek
And the point is not that you should not have that unrealistic art but have both.

Why? Realism is shit.

Attached: Amanchu! - 60.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Attached: Amanchu! - 103.jpg (905x720, 484K)

Attached: Amanchu! - 108.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

There was a time when I could appreciate them, but spats and leggings are far superior due to potential of vpl. Sadly spats, leggings and vpl are criminally underrepresented in anime.

>leggings with random mirrored pattern
>crotch area where it mirrors

Hnnng

Attached: scuba tanoshii.jpg (1024x768, 111K)