What the fuck

What the fuck.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-03-14/gunsmith-cats-reboot-anime-short-to-premiere-at-anime-central/.128982

Attached: 39.jpg (1280x1811, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=1688
youtube.com/watch?v=E_vk_DGFLFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pubic hair
Disgusting.

>draw loli
>give it pubes

what a disgusting period this was

Attached: 1503339911525.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

Delicious
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggots

She is like in her mid 20s and is also a slut

I clicked this expecting a fake.

What the fuck?

Let's hope this short is like the Redline pilot and gives us 7 YEARS HAND DRAWN GSC TV anime.

Attached: ppg.png (426x638, 346K)

>crowdfunding
Aaaand dropped.

That's for a BD reissue of the original series you fucking speedreader

>anime Goldie

Hold on to your butts.

A thick bush is great, you need something to grab on to while she's wildly bucking her hips.

Well excuse me for not wanting to spend more than a glance or two on fucking ANN of all places.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

That's what the ass is for.

>not liking pubic hair

Found the gay

Attached: 400px-GSC_CZ75-6.jpg (400x308, 34K)

Please, no. I can't take any more Of Sonoda jacking off over Goldie and her magical irreversible super brainwash drug. Fuck that ending.

h*ck yes

Attached: gc.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I could use more Rally in my life and maybe this way it'll even escape Sonoda's magical realm when it comes to the excessive mind control undermining everything.

Wasn't it more like drug-assisted mindbreaking with hypnotism? It's a real thing.

My comment is more about my distaste for that ending, with Goldie getting away with the shit she pulled and the brainwashing being conveniently irreversible on Misty. That whole end retroactively soured me on the manga as a whole. Can't read it anymore with the knowledge of the shitshow it turns into. Sonoda was way too fond of Goldie as a character.

I wish Sonoda would have continued Riding bean instead of making GSC

She's a prostitute my dude

Will modern nip otaku like a show about a literal prostitute that sells guns?
Maybe they should give one of the cats a penis to increase sales.

Attached: 1465744279003.gif (328x263, 294K)

>more adventures of Lesbo and Whore

No thanks.

Attached: 1515443192544.jpg (315x315, 29K)

The problem is it turned into pic related. Ended up awkwardly dominating a series that really didn't need it.

Attached: 20111118-pissworld.png (750x1091, 226K)

Did they even get to reversing it properly though?

But Bean.

Attached: 040.jpg (1280x1811, 509K)

Is she still a virgin at the end of the manga? I forgot.

>75 shortrails go up even more in price because of newfags watching the new show for the first time
yamero

I believe she's supposed to be a chaste lesbian.
You've got to give the man credit for a manga that somehow generated some now commonly accepted fuddlore, though.

IIRC Goldie simply stated in the last chapter that the brainwash can't be undone for reasons and Rally accepted it, so Misty is now stuck as one of Goldie's loveslaves. "But it's ok, because they love each other now". Whatever. I guess Sonoda wanted to get Misty out of the Rallybowl and that's the way he decided to do it.

Why would you ever even purchase one? It's fucking 2k+18 already. Get with the times and get a boring flamethrower like a sensible person.

Because aesthetics .
not that its a good principal to bu y stuff on, I bought a leo 870 top folder stock for $130 and am already tempted to sell it since I got it out of my system and could probably make a a mild profit

Not like shortrails were reasonably priced anyway so oh well.
can always go for bebop memes for a quarter of the price

Attached: rally.png (800x969, 701K)

It'll probably be fucking ruined.
>Rally and May are High Schoolers in Japan
>they join an after school "detective club"
>No actual cars or guns involved.
>There'll be a poster in the club room background from the original Gunsmith Cats as an "homage"
>they spend each episode being moe and eating cake
>Probably be made by fucking DEEN or KyoAnus.

Attached: 1245804703765.jpg (432x288, 56K)

That's not even a flamethrower you faggot.

It's a meme you mongoloid. Go back to /k/.

hopefully they don't adapt Burst at all and have an anime only ending. Regardless, they will never be a s good as the OVAs

I've been meaning to watch the OVA for a year but I'm scared it'll be like Riding Bean turned out for me.
A lot of excitement only to be left with eh it was good I guess.

You got it. Might as well watch it to get it off the backlog now.

You just described Hyouka.

She's fucking 17, idiot.

She has none.

I'm okay with light pubic hair on lolis, considering it doesnt ruin the body proportions, and its not that uncommon for grown-ass cakes to still be flat and short

She gets raped when she gets mind controlled halfway through the manga. It's moreso a question of if she's taken the dick yet

Kindly Reminder Rally is half poointheloo

Sometimes you just want a little milk in your coffee.

There is literally nothing wrong with it, Sup Forums.

It's fine if it's just a short, but
>reboot
equals garbage, every time.

Fags

Maybe they will not adapt burn

Was Rally lesbo in original manga?

We are entering the age of /ak/

Attached: 1502914672189.png (640x480, 428K)

Wasn’t she actually 13 or something and they aged her up when it was localized in the West?

rally is ammosexual

Attached: Rally-Vincent-Gunsmith-Cats-Manga-Larry-d.jpg (500x496, 54K)

S E V E N
E
V
E
N

Attached: [RACING INTENSIFIES].gif (500x280, 1000K)

>we won't get Bean asking Rally to piss in his mouth animated
Life sucks.
Also what a wild time it was to have a thirteen year old so overtly sexualized in a manga

>Also what a wild time it was to have a thirteen year old so overtly sexualized in a manga
She was in her mid-twenties though?

17, ages up to 18 for english. Became a slut at 13 though.

Rally was, Minnie Mae was literally a child prostitute. In the localization her age may have been upped a bit, but she was honest to God in her mid teens iirc

I meant Minnie May?

>liking pubes
Actually furfaggots.

So is Rally a retarded lesbian?
She could tap this ass and basically every hot female there exist quite easily but she doesn't do that but seeing this scene it's rather clear she enjoys the kissing.

Attached: gscb_05_200.png (1280x1811, 1.11M)

I don't know but she is canon lesbian?

She looks like 12 max.

This is a reboot, right? It's a chance to fix it.

Who knows, in actual work she isn't interested romantically or sexually into anyone, but in the Burst manga at the end in last chapter the author makes Rally basically a lesbian who prefer to stay alone for the sake of not hurting her partners and she has more interest in firing guns at the point.
Looks like author knew the work is an end so he just wanted to reveal that info about Rally.

Now I gotta go fap again, thanks user.

Attached: Contemplate.jpg (504x415, 28K)

Yes, that's intentional. When she started working at the brothel they had her take shit that would prevent her puberty from advancing and keep the loli body for interested clients. Read the manga

Add Misty as a school nurse addicted to some medicine and Goldie as school principal who gets to molest her on every occasion.

Rally and ponytail girl are both permanently mentally fucked because of Goldie. Rally is lesbian but thinks its because of goldie more than her natural leanings now.

I can't balme her, Goldie would make any woman a lesbian.

It was also the preference of Ken tacky so she willingly did it more for him than anything.

>composer Marco D'Ambrosio
Cool.

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=1688

>B-b-but she's good for the underworld
>Get's Misty as her "Rally Substitute" in order to keep her away from Rally
>Implied she's gonna come after Rally at some point in the future anyway
>Rally has no partners anymore, stops bounty hunting
Feels like a the beginning of a bad end to me. Maybe that is why I didn't like it so much.

It's very 'shut the fuck up and stop asking for more GSC do you really want to see if I can do worse?' to me.

Don't forget
>Blow up the Shelby
>ruin Rally's shooting hand

No. She was around that age when she met her boyfriend, but she's either 17 or 18 at the start.

Type R? You ever make it out of china?

Attached: Shit happens.jpg (500x255, 87K)

>Burst ending
I AM STILL MAD

Treating PCP like some magic mind control drug was a thing back in the 80's, City Hunter did it too. We shouldn't talk about it, the GSC manga is an endless sea of wasted potential.

>GSC manga is an endless sea of wasted potential.
Isn't that pretty much EVERY Sonoda solo work?

Burst is a valid enough reason to be angry by itself, it was worse than getting nothing at all.

Poor Rally, she has suffered too much

Fair enough.

Just make her bi. Literally no one would complain.

Fisrt pubes come in 12-13.

Absolute shit taste

I'm confused, is this a series or a short? A series would be kinda shitty because its visuals will be like a tenth the quality of the OVA at best.

What a coincidence, I just started reading this the other day after watching the 3-episode series.
I hope Bean is in the reboot.

May is a blessing on this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_vk_DGFLFU

You guys know there's gonna be a kickstarter for a re-release of the ova remastered right?

>the car chases will be CG

Attached: 396a36f.jpg (706x480, 20K)

Attached: 1520820794275.jpg (478x449, 107K)

Blond Rally when?

Attached: 3017ffc.jpg (500x375, 115K)

Might as well go fuck a monkey if you're that into disgusting body hair.

If that happens, I'll give up on anime.

>wasted potential
>wasted

Ever heard of Cannon God Exaxxion?

Go back to China, you dumb faggot.

Might as well go fuck a kid, you filthy, hair-hating, degenerate.

Gladly

Attached: 1509086561718.png (1270x684, 693K)

Зравствуй.
До свидания.