Incest is immoral! Stop it!

Incest is immoral! Stop it!

Attached: 1449310302152.jpg (2145x3000, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's a moral? I've never eaten one of those before.

If incestuous breeding with your teen sister is immoral, breeding with a non-related woman over the age of 30 is also immoral.

And in general, incest without breeding is perfectly moral.

but why tho

There's nothing innately immoral about incest, but from a practical standpoint you shouldn't breed with close relatives.

Sibling incest is the purest form of love.

msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long

Downs syndrome incidence organized by maternal age

At age 16, 1 in 2,843
At age 20, 1 in 1,441
At age 40, 1 in 84

Remember: breeding anyone other than teenagers is immoral.

14 is prime for a reason

It's self-evident.

Hope these cartoons are net getting Japs to inbreed

Attached: FIRE SISTERS.jpg (1023x723, 190K)

How many babies did they end up having together?

Do they just drop their kids off at aunt kuroshit's house whenever they want to fuck?

Fuck you. Sister pussy is best pussy. It's Pure, Innocent, & Heart Warming.

Attached: 45 (1).jpg (1073x1500, 704K)

They got their instructions on how to do it from an eroge, so they probably thought armpit fucking was the normal procedure.

I'm dead inside.

But user, 7*2.

That's because you didn't have a cute imouto gf.

It isn't?

Attached: 1449896178266.png (803x688, 319K)

Attached: 1512950801060.png (723x720, 235K)

It's okay if you're just pretending though.

Attached: 1516825572512.jpg (910x645, 274K)

Honestly, a sister is kind of a perfect life partner. Similar to you due to genetics, same life situation, knows you from birth, etc.
Just don't have kids

Double or nothing baby

Attached: 40c48f9b1af87f204cb810091c21dd8b.jpg (1000x993, 203K)

best

Attached: Mikan - 2.webm (848x480, 2.91M)

She's got 30-40 years until menopause, so enough time for around 45 pregnancies.

Some of those would probably be twins/triplets too, so maybe 50-60 children.

Attached: Mikan - 1.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Attached: Mikan - 4.webm (1024x576, 2.34M)

If population has increased so much, doesn't that mean that we all have some inbreeding in our family tree?

"anime"

Attached: 1519448538670.jpg (1280x1899, 503K)

why are we still here, just to suffer?

There's nothing innately immoral about anything user, but that's no way to run a society built to last. Some things should have guilt attached to dissuade.

If you had the fire sisters as your sisters, you would fill them with your seed. Don't deny it, user

Attached: 1513217446687.jpg (1024x1008, 586K)

t. rednecks

t. homosexual

>tfw you're an only child

Attached: 93d.jpg (680x342, 21K)

Attached: 1476626208027.webm (800x450, 2.49M)

Would you non sexually sleep with your imuoto?

Attached: 1514381917723.jpg (979x668, 86K)

Or, if you're christian or jewish, then Leviticus prohibits incest.

Saucenao doesn't work my nig

Yes it does.

Christ, you guys don't have any sister, do you? They're not fucking hot or sexy.

Is your sister fat?

Attached: 1369986646576.png (500x500, 286K)

Nothing wrong with that.

Right you are. That was odd

had a laugh

Attached: ....jpg (400x316, 77K)

Woman in a teenager body and she already combating away many suitors for her age, but I find her repulsive for some reason.

Attached: 1519901498982.gif (500x281, 615K)

>3d found your problem
my 2d imoutos are insanely cute

Attached: qtimouto.webm (1920x1080, 711K)

What about imouto-ing characters who aren't actually imoutos?

Massively increased risks of chromosomal abnormalities, especially down syndrome.
Incest just uses the chromosomes already there. If you have a negative recessive trait, your sister has a good chance of having it to and you risk passing it down to your kids.
Older women though create new negative traits.

Amazing series.

No.

Attached: slaphershit.jpg (535x310, 92K)

Test

Attached: 1501288740507.png (400x500, 153K)

You failed.

Well played user

Attached: 1443645835039.png (648x598, 508K)

What an aho.

Attached: witch imouto common sense.webm (1024x576, 2.58M)

I'll stop masturbating to it when it stops making my dick rock hard.

it takes 3 min during a 8-12th week follow-up to screen for down's.

>cuck spammer now visits incest threads

Rangeban soon

That's not the point. There will be more wrong with the child than higher likelihood for downs.

I already do sometimes. We sleep the same as in your pic

anybody got the animation of her wearing a school swimsuit while riding a mechanical bull?

shop

Adam and Eve had no daughters, yet Cain and Able both had wives.

Live as God intended.

Attached: consider the following2.jpg (714x718, 73K)

Attached: Mikan - 7.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

What about Adam and Lilith?

But who doesn't want to live forever? Incest 4 life.

we can screen most of those with confidence too.

Kirino and Kyousuke need to run away to be together.

If you incest...

Attached: 1420680472215.jpg (1200x1720, 303K)

No we can't. We can't do anything about low IQ, small stature, allergies, and millions of other subtle genetic maladies that old mothers produce in their children.

Satanic quads of truth.

They already took 2 years to convince all their friends to accept their relationship though.

Never banged, Lilith was into femdom and Adam wasn't down with it.

we can terminate the pregnancy and try again user, was my point. unless the mother is incredibly unlucky, most older woman(35-45) can still get normal kids. what's hard is convincing the to abort when the fetus is abnormal

>no spinoff with his mom
Lost opportunities General?

>having children

I did this with my brother once when I was 10 or 11, we're twins, It was fucking cold in the house because my dad wouldn't turn up the heat in the deadass winter, we usually sleep in the same room across from eachother, but I just slept in his bed for a few nights, it helped, me and him refer to it sometimes when we watch anime's like that on discord its an inside joke between us now, our dad actally found out about it, called us fags and then turned up the heat to prevent us being gay

Attached: nichimo.jpg (3852x2160, 913K)

I feel like you are having a basic problem comprehending what is being posted.

I'm guessing you were born to an old mother.

>we can terminate the pregnancy and try again

Yeah, just administer one of those in-vitro IV tests. One kick for yes, two kicks for no

IQ tests*

Immoral =/= immortal

nipland's got it figured out
let teens marry teens if they really want to

i have a problem with people saying incest is less amoral than older pregnancy, so no my understanding is not incorrect. woman who try to get pregnant at an advanced age usually do not do so out of some whimsical impulse. if you've seen these people and heard their stories, you would know. saying that advanced age is entirely damning to a fetus is completely incorrect, and is not a yardstick for immoralitiy, your own views on incest notwithstanding

t. health worker

Attached: 1513773575260.webm (848x480, 2.75M)

Nobody really has it figured out, the ideal culture would feature widespread teenaged maternity.

No one gives a shit about your nursing degree. You don't know what the fuck you're taalking about.

incest can be used constructively.
Often in dog breeding for example as a way to reinforce a certain trait in to a breed.
if you're pro-eugenics, guess what? you're pro incest, because you bet that would be used to create the perfect human, and it has in the past.
why do you think the traits valued in human beings came in to existence? it was because small tribes' most resilient, intelligent and beautiful members bred together.
in the frozen tundra of Scandinavia with barely enough to eat, you can count on the fact that a sister fucked a brother a few times, and thus the horrible genetic mutation known as blue eyes and blonde hair came in to existence.

just as incest can be used to reinforce negative genes, it can also be used to bring out and create new positive ones, but you have to do it sparingly and constructively. As long as you skip a couple of generations each time, there's no harm to it at all, but if you do it over and over again, you end up with the rat people of pakistan.

Incest has happened in every people, but whether a people will become great or whether it will become inferior, depends on how they use the tool of incest to shape themselves.

it's a shame incest has become extinct as it means human evolution will stagnate.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>Those toothbrushes.

Somebody ban this sick filth.

Attached: 1520379278515.jpg (325x383, 35K)

>i have a problem with people saying incest is less amoral than older pregnancy,

Sorry that your moral outrage doesn't match the facts. Did you know that morals were literally invented so that retards like you wouldn't have to think? Prescribed belief is what it is. Not some universal truth. Actual morality depends on factual generation of wellbeing, not what politicized traditions were drilled into you.

you would rather carry the pregnancy and act as proxy to the child that deformity is acceptable? what if in your incest relationship your sister wife gets pregnant with a downs? do you want to carry on then?

>nursing degree
you are like a retard who doesnt know how much jobs exist within a hospital setting

How many teens even want a child?

Objectively speaking, my sister is fairly good looking for a 31 year old with two kids.

People will want whatever they're told to want. You can brainwash people to lust after a logo of a fruit, or shoes that have a specific person's name attached to them.

>Tfw my imouto got a boob job last year.

I'm not attracted to her at all but fuck man, her knockers are so huge now I find myself staring accidentally sometimes.

Attached: 1519010262037.jpg (300x245, 35K)

None, but they often find themselves with kids, wonder why that is

you can be attracted to your sister it's okay.