Maid dragon thread

Would you be ok with being turned 7 again and being raised by these two lesbians.

Attached: 48B5F90A-D69A-4F0C-8F23-0D4DA074A06C.jpg (464x261, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PxgaGCGv7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>falling for the "kobayashi is gay" meme

Attached: image.jpg (870x1013, 102K)

So um... second season when?
Heard there should be enough manga material for it.

Being turned into a 7yo Dragon Ravioli would be enough for me.

They won't animate a 40GG dragon Loli, that gives kobashi a 12 inch cock.

The Iruru size estimate is reasonable, but how are you so sure that Kobayashi's "thingy" was that long?

>that kobayashi meets tohru episode

the misadventures of drunk kobayashi-san would be a fun show

Flopped, so never.

Except it didn't.

Prove she isn't.

I don't understand this guys infantalization fetish but I wouldn't mind a hot dragon mom with massive tits or a cool glasses mom.

When Kobayashi was lusting after Kanna she should've made the Saikawa face, would've been 10/10

>get turned into a shota
>get to hang out with all the dragons
>give Shota competition for Lucoa's funbags
Like he's not a bad kid but I'd so move in on that hussle.

Attached: 1492984649730.png (976x940, 1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_PxgaGCGv7E

>what is burden of proof

Attached: image.png (458x465, 81K)

I'm still kind of surprised she's a virgin. You'd think she would have been deflowered when she was in high school, or something. She's actually pretty attractive, all things considered.

Attached: 1497509856095.png (243x242, 27K)

Yes

no, I wanna be "raised" by Lucoa

Attached: gayshouta.jpg (844x1200, 369K)

Lucky Shouta

Wait is this a doujin or what
if so name please

Kobayashi is the most ugly woman on the show. Not tits, curves or muscular bottom. Plain face. Glasses. Poor fashion. Boring personality. Being smart and not a bitch are her only positives. She's bargin bin material for guys who want to shop below their league. Her appeal is the fact that she probably wouldn't reject a man with no game.

Attached: Lucoa.webm (836x1080, 1.54M)

that's from the actual manga, except for the censorship Lucoa slapped onto it. She doesn't actually censor anything. But it looks more lewd that way

It's from the manga. Chapter 40, I think.

it clearly says 46 on it

You're a Lucoa man, right?

I didn't look past the thumbnail and took a guess.

Possibly.

Attached: f3461a14476a2790b7661f17eb13a3a1384987e4_hq[2].jpg (657x858, 60K)

I want to be raised by Lucoa, then marry Elma once grown up

Attached: 64631984_p0.png (1477x1270, 848K)

>slutty outfit

Just the way I like it

Attached: bc467f39cea0cc74aa0dacab4a112949d8bc592e_hq.jpg (543x1024, 53K)

Holy shit
brb gonna go fap to the original now

Weeeew!

Attached: Lewd+dragon+lucoa+by+kloahmiss+kobayashis+dragon+maid_b658e8_6230291[1].jpg (846x1199, 157K)

Big tiddy Lucoa > Plain Jane Kobayashi

>Have children with Elma
>Lucoa comes back for more

Attached: 1493974441931.gif (826x700, 1.85M)

>being raised by lesbian mothers, making me more of a pussy
Hell no.

Kids raised by single mothers are more likely to commit crimes. The lack of a respectable authority figure does it to them. You're probably a pussy because you had a hard ass father who never let you make your own decisions.

Attached: 1493779250645.gif (540x540, 1.11M)

>what is burden of proof
It's literally nothing, and anyone who tries to use the phrase in an argument is board line brain damaged. It's literally just you trying to avoid supporting your own stance because you can't actually think of anything.

The funny part is that you don't even understand the concept of burden of proof in principle, it's just your go-to cop out. Something does not change from being right or wrong based on your position in the argument. 2+2 is always 4 whether you have the "burden of proof" or not. And either way, in this case you BOTH have the burden of proof, so it doesn't even matter.

Retards like you are the bane of this site because you kill all discussion. Discussion, being what this site was made for.

based mexicans

The only thing that's nothing is your substantiating evidence. We are both looking at a 6. You just have the audacity to claim it's an upside down 9.

The fact is, Kobayashi has turned down numerous sexual invitations from women. The fact is, this show would be a hentai if the main character was anything besides a heterosexual woman or gay man, and Kobayashi is no man.

Attached: tumblr_onnbxnn9wA1smw5dno1_5001.gif (448x252, 2.64M)

Attached: 74D5FBBD-8DE1-4B6B-A2CB-7203F2F63F3F.gif (540x304, 1.12M)

I don't give a shit about your garbage flavor on the month KyoAni shit.

Thank you for yet again showing that you are just a cancer who kills all discussion and instead just try to dismiss people based your own circular logic.

>tumblr gif
Fitting.
>b- but i just saved it from google, it's only a file name
No, it's not. The problem is the low quality down scaled over filtered shit gif you posted, not the file name.

Kek, it's amusing how fast you dropped everything as soon as you got called out.

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1519592659058.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

I love how you just assume you're talking to the same person.
I didn't drop anything. I called you a retard for using the term "burden of proof". That's my issue with you. That you're a cancer who kills discussion.

>kek
Just stop talking.

>gets bfto
>claims he's never existed to hide from the shame
>trying to shift the conversation to some shit about tumblr
>attempting to save face on an anonymous image board

It's a lie to yourself more than anyone else. But it is held bare for all to see.

Attached: 1501300006426.gif (500x281, 613K)

You going full blown brain damage and saying "durr burden of proof" is not "btfo" to anyone.

See, whatever here can actually see is you refusing to own up to the fact you're retarded for ever saying "burden of proof" in the first place. It's funny how you much of a fool you're making yourself. Because you refuse to accept that you're just wrong for how you talk, act and think.

Really, right now, address how you're stupid you saying burden of proof. Address NOTHING else. You'll refuse to do it because it will crush your ego.

I ain't the guy who said it either. I'm not clinging to that fact like a life raft as you would, though. What I am is your reckoning. You said some bullshit about proof being irrelevant. I saw an ignorant child who needed schooling. I came. I schooled. I conquered. Try to be less dumb in the future.

lesbian parents with good values > absent parents because job comes first
he is a powerful mage too

>I ain't the guy
Thanks for proving that you are. It's actually hilarious how you try to say you're not ignorant while not only not knowing what burden of proof means, but in the very same line you try to use your word as a alibi over the internet.

>You said some bullshit about proof being irrelevant
Not even fucking close to what I said. Try actually reading.
Burden of proof and proof are not the same thing, you fucking moron.

>Try to be less dumb in the future.
So fucking thick on the irony.

I'd rather be Kobayashi or marry Tohru.

Still trying to shift the conversation to something other than your bullshit belief of proof not being needed, I see.

Still trying to delude yourself into thinking you're not a retard by refusing to accept what's actually happening in reality, I see. Must suck being so wrong about literally everything in your life that you have these iron wall coping devices so ingrained into you. Literally the very post you're replying to proves you are wrong, and it's hilarious because you can't see it. All you care about now is just having the last word because you're desperate for any "win" you can get.

>says "some bullshit about proof being irrelevant"
>gets told no one ever said that
>repeats the same thing again because he's so delude he can't read and his reality is warped
I love it. Please, keep making yourself look worse and worse.

is him the same one that bitch with boring posts about lesbian couples on maid dragon thread every time?

Possibly. I remember this guy getting upset by tumblr images in the last thread as well.

It's great that you're finally taking a look at your own flaws. You've displayed a level of self evaluation that you almost didn't have.

>anyone who doesn't cater to my safe space is upset
Why do you just love showing off your autism? And I mean literal autism. Like, you can't even read social cues correctly.

Everyone hates tumblr shitters like you. The fact you think it can't be more than one person is funny.

And you STILL won't address anything said to you. Really, do you think everyone isn't both laughing and cringing at you?

>literally all he can do now is say "no u!"
Damn, you just get more and more pathetic the longer you go.
It's obvious to everyone you lost the argument because you can't even read. No one ever said proof doesn't matter, what you were mocked for saying burden of proof like a retard. And now you're just insane damage control mode trying to cope with your failure of a life.

>No one ever said proof doesn't matter, what you were mocked for saying burden of proof like a retard.
As someone not involved in your pathetic argument, I just want to say that you look like a complete fucking tool right now.
>character is le ghey!
>oh yeah? prove it
>i don't have to prove it! le burger of proof is le retarded! u are le stupid!
You're literally shitting up the thread just to post this nonsense.

>As someone not involved
Haha, there you go trying to lie over the internet again. Seriously, why do you think anyone at all will believe you.

Anyway, telling you that you're retarded for trying to use the phrase burden of proof in an argument and saying that proof is irrelevant are two 100% totally different things. It was even explained to you why you saying burden of proof is a problem, but you ignored it. Or rather, blocked it out, because that's the only way you can cope with a world where you're wrong about everything.

>Seriously, why do you think anyone at all will believe you.
Mostly because they're all capable of looking at the IP counter (whether they're a regular user or use a plugin like 4chanx) and seeing that my post was the 29th unique IP in the thread.

Attached: 1490667272527.png (1502x490, 252K)

Changed my IP just for you, retard.
Want to know what makes it even more obvious?
You still refusing to address how telling you that you're a retard for saying "burden of proof" has nothing to do with saying that proof itself is irrelevant.

If people wanted safe spaces, they wouldn't be happily shitting on you. The other guy talking to you isn't me. Not like that matters, but you need to stop looking for irrelevant things to shift the conversation to. It's a different guy, no one cares. Just look at what the post is saying. Look at what all the posts are saying. You're being a nutter for not accepting that our made a bad call.

Nice proxy. Your Google recaptcha is fucked, meaning you're doing it through a non-secure VPN.

Wow, you're a true Sup Forums master. Well, I'll leave you to it, shisho. You can pretend that I'm the random faggot you were trying to argue burden of proof with in order to feel like you actually won a retard fight, and I might return when the thread finally gets back on track.

I'm not even using a VPN. It's just the no javascript captcha option in 4chanx, brah.

>It's a different guy
Nope, it's just you.
And no one is "shitting on me". You're just making a retard out of yourself by refusing to address anything anyone says to you.

>Look at what all the posts are saying
The fucking irony of you saying this. considering you for some brain damaged reason STILL thinking that you being told saying "burden of proof" is retarded and "proof is irrelevant" mean the same thing.

stop talking with that faggot, the only gay we care about is Tooru
new chapter is out

Attached: x1.jpg (969x1400, 279K)

So post it up and leave these fucking retards to suck each other off.

Attached: x2.jpg (969x1400, 299K)

I don't have to pretend, because it's obvious as day that you are.

>you were trying to argue burden of proof with
No one was trying to do this. It's actually really fucking funny how you misunderstand that phrase so badly yet it is your go to cop out. You literally can't even use it correctly in a sentence.

Attached: x3.jpg (969x1400, 270K)

>You literally can't even use it correctly in a sentence.
I'm literally not the faggot you're desperately trying to have this argument with. Why don't you get that? lol

rockin' Tooru

Attached: x4.jpg (969x1400, 310K)

>xd if i say "lol" that will make me look like someone different
No. And you didn't even use the phrase correctly here . Even if you weren't the other person (you are), you're STILL wrong.

Attached: x5.jpg (969x1400, 288K)

Yeah, man, that's great. Like I said, I'm just going to let you keep roleplaying however you want to and let the thread get back on track. If the other turbonerd you're arguing with wants to continue the battle, I can't stop that. You're both fucking faggots for doing it, though. js

Attached: x6.jpg (969x1400, 320K)

Attached: x7.jpg (969x1400, 325K)

>literally can't stop replying because his ego NEEDS the last word so can delude himself into thinking he "wins"
I love it.

Attached: x8.jpg (969x1400, 309K)

Attached: x9.jpg (969x1400, 324K)

Attached: x10.jpg (969x1400, 299K)

Attached: x11.jpg (969x1400, 295K)

Based janny is based.
Also, this dump is great.

Attached: x12.jpg (969x1400, 345K)

Kobayashi merch

Attached: Kobayashis.jpg (282x516, 59K)

>world class.webm

She could be asexual but still like dragon girls

You're so very wrong. Kobayashi is absolute wife material. Those dead fish eyes have never made me feel more alive

does reading manga and collecting them count as hobby?

>reading maidragon for the characters and story bits
It feels so refreshing and kind of surprising that we've gotten to this point.

Attached: 1520276751210.png (1540x1040, 693K)

i wish we could skip the translations to the kanna's family arc

She continually and repeatedly refuses the blunt sexual advances of a big tittied dragon girl dressed up in a fetish outfit. She's as straight as a rifle barrel.

>this guy gets it.
A boy raised by lesbian parents would have game like none other.

>skipping magical duels and pic related among others
Do not encourage such behavior.

Attached: 0110.jpg (836x1200, 383K)

>Kids raised by single mothers are more likely to commit crimes.
I have a racist comment, I would be banned so I'm not going to say it

>Big Guy Kamui comes to take his daughter to war.
Just to mix things up, could this possibly be the moment when Kobayashi actually must visit the other world? Or does everything just resolve in the foyer again? Or maybe we have a Kanna-less household for a bit before the tension finally spawns action?

3/10 bait. Apply yourself.

Only if I got the experience of being a girl alongside it. Otherwise I'd much rather fill Takiya's shoes.