God, am I the only one who disliked that show?

God, am I the only one who disliked that show?
I had 0 pleasure watching this

Attached: images.jpg (182x268, 8K)

just remembered I never finished this show lol

It was disappointing because it set itself up as an intelligent show and then had the most fucking basic message ever. I did like certain episodes, but it was nothing exceptional.

>0 pleasure
Pino was great though.

I've tried to watch this series twice but I can never get past the first few episodes.
I feel like I'm missing out on something big though, so I'll probably try again.

What’s the message? ( never seen)

It was really boring.
On Sup Forums, if a show has very nice visuals but is boring it means it's deep. Just look at Bake

The narrative just lost itself midway with a bunch of nonsensical "adventures" with little to no relevance.
Then suddenly the director recalled they were behind like 10 episodes in plot exposition and gave us all of the goddamn backstory in a single "joke" quiz episode.
And then proceeded to rush the final part confusing the fuck out of most people who didn't pay good attention to that previous nonsense episode.
The pity is that the first half is really damn good.

It was well animated and a refreshing change from the anime that typified the scene on its release. It started out with a lot of potential, but as pointed out by didn't really follow up on it. I don't think I remember anyone really considering it more than decent at best.

That is not re:zero

No.

It was fucking garbage from episode one till the end. One of the most tryhard shows I've ever seen with zero substance and bland characters.

>You fools have no idea how great it was to discuss this show as it was airing in Japan back in the day.
>Why even live.

Ultimate pleb filter.

Amazing composition and direction, subtle meta-plot constantly being revised as the main narrative meanders. Gorgeous visuals and an effective use of mood. The entire middle passage of which anons consider boring is biblical allegory, completely goes over the head of speed watchers.

A show confident enough to break the fourth wall because it recognizes all narratives as internally contradictory a priori would certainly be too much for Sup Forums.

Seriously though the only issue with Ergo Proxy is the bad dialogue when they try to be 'intellectual'. You can't name characters after philosophers and then not incorporate any of their work into it, that's a complete bait and switch. Everything in the show makes perfect sense and the pacing is god tier, plebs need not apply.

I remember not dropping it fast enough that my brother didn't pick it up and nag me about it until I had to watch the shit.

Really nutty muh philosophy metaphor shit was out of place and retarded.

Didn't like it towards the end, there was no one to selfinsert to, dropped it few eps before end

>I had 0 pleasure watching this
>Watch it anyway

Attached: bakadesu.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

that bitch was so unlikable

I would give it a 3/10. I think it had an ambitious concept, but execution was dull, pretty boring. Will never udnerstand how people side this thing with great stuff like ghost in the shell, perfect blue, logh or Monster.

not even lain was that boring.

beside, that guy in that suite and the gay doctor where annoying as fuck

rezero is better by far, unironically.

If you have watched Texnolyze then don't bother, you're not missing out

I watched it back in the day because of great reviews but yeah, it was trash.

>I had 0 pleasure watching this

Well next time you'll remember to have a wank won't you