Thoughts on this anime?

thoughts on this anime?

Attached: 1519351843998.jpg (1280x787, 486K)

I don't understand the hype. It's fucking boring.

Attached: shrugs.jpg (449x642, 39K)

Mushishi? more like MushiSHIT

Nothing happens - the anime

Usually social jobs suck unless you like to see the world burn or paid really well. In this protag's case he has no choice whatsoever but still finds a way to enjoy his pitiful living and even be kind of badass at that.

It's a fact, normally developing kids don't have enzymes to digest character drama.

Very chill anime, good for hungover days or binging while you smoke up.

One of the best shows ever made. There's nothing quite like it.

treehugger story, written by woman for women

shonenfags begone!

In mushishi, trees hug u

best anime show since bebop.

>asking about mushishi on a board for my hero academia and black clover fans
No wonder everyone shits on Mushishi on neo-nu-Sup Forums

Comfy the Anime.

its folktales from japan for manchildren

IT was really boring so I dropped it after a couple minutes.

Sci-fi folktales. A type of hive mind microbes is now present and it changes everything. There could be so much more of this than just 10 volumes of mango

Fucking excellent. The dub for season 1 is great too and I haven't watched season 2 yet. Kept hoping an english dub would release so I could cozy up to sleepy, somber vibes and enjoy the story fed to me.
Mushishi is a must watch.

Nice and relaxing, with lots of thoughtful meditations on life. Unfortunately newshits labelled it as pretentious and boring, and the increasing push for binge-watching or keeping up with seasonal anime hype only makes its perception by fans in the future look only worse and worse.
Best watched one episode at a time before you go to sleep or something similar.

I still love mushishi

First episode made the show.

>somebody burns, molds, slowly disappears, liquefies, gets lost in pocket dimensions never to return, or gets gmo babies
>some survive but them and their family are scarred for life
>it's Ginko's past episode where never ever anything nice happens
C O M F Y MUSHI AIDS

The best part about Mushishi is that you never know how a story is going to end. It could be tragic, happy, bittersweet or even funny. It kept surprising me all the way to the very end and I love that about it.

Attached: yotsuba_conflicted.png (436x309, 39K)

Stole the words right from my mouth.

An anime that don't rely on sexual appeal.
no tits, no lolis, no maids, no chicks lusting for MC dick..
also no shit like self inserted MC, no overpower excluded MC carrying some sealed power in his body. no stupid decisions being unpunished, no obvious good/evil, no oversuffering...

for plebs, is boring.