>Download anime
>Dual audio
>Dub is default

Attached: 1446.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/t881z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your fault for not just streaming

I fucking hate dual audio rips. I'm never going to use the shitty dub and it just bloats the file size.
Don't even get me started on triple audio with the fucking Spanish dub. Who the fuck wants that shit?

I hate when this happens, because it means I'll want to go and autistically remux each episode to change the default audio.

"alang=jpn,en" in mpv.conf, japanese track plays by default.

You can change the default audio language and subtitle language in your video player you know.

These days I never download dual audio torrents because the subs tend to be fucked up.
Like its "signs (eng) default" instead of the full eng subtitles and since my pref is "eng" subs and both have "eng" in them its impossible to differentiate automatically.

This, I'm surprised there are people who don't know this. At worst, just fucking demux the english audio, it's not that hard.

>not setting your player to use jpn audio automatically

Attached: 1490044068912.jpg (400x419, 48K)

>accidentally downloading a fandub

Attached: 1520757266511.jpg (500x666, 57K)

I'd just set "sid=2" for the time I was watching that series, then it would choose the second subtitle track by default.

Bob Ross had hard live

Attached: [Cleo]Ouran_High_School_Host_Club_-_15_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD960p_x265).mkv_snapshot_06.36_[2018.02.11 (1280x960, 142K)

>dub is default
"default" is a setting in your media player, user

Dual-audio rippers who continue to offer all of their releases should be praised, otherwise so much shit would be lost to the ether.

But most dual audio also have multiple sub options so you need to manually select them every episode.
It's a minor annoyance, but still an annoyance.

RUSSIAN TEXT BOOK READING MALE VOICE

Attached: 1441528234958.jpg (604x453, 29K)

you can set it up in mpc-hc to have japan as the default dub and eng as default sub

>[FAGS] Gay Anime Batch (1-51) (720p) - 28GB
>[FAGS] Gay Anime Batch (1-51) (Dual Audio) (720p) - 51GB

Attached: 1478181655894.png (662x636, 144K)

But can you set it so the second subtitle track is default, given that there might be two (eng) tracks and the first one is signs for the dub?

>normal batch has no seeders

Attached: 23141234.png (819x715, 668K)

Dual audio shouldn't exist. It just takes up space and nobody listens to dub anyway.

Why hasn't daiz banned them from Nyaasi?

((((them))))

>All subs are TV-airing batches, the BD uploads are all dual-audio mixes

Attached: 1466200450611.jpg (240x237, 12K)

Hoarding some dubs appeals to my autism but I never watch them.
I only have so much space.

If only. Sometimes the best release regarding video and subtitle quality has dual audio so you have to download that shit and demux it. I swear I want to kill every shithead who thinks dual audio is a good choice.

>Download anime
>Dual audio
>Dub is default
>Subtitles are hardcoded

Attached: thisfuckingguy.png (450x443, 102K)

>download anime
>first eng sub is signs only
>have to manually select the second eng sub every time

Attached: 1417904581738.png (187x215, 41K)

>set subtitle language to [eng]
>flags never tag the appropriate sub file with [eng] to begin with

I love that. It means I don't have to switch tracks every single episode.

Attached: happy puff.png (376x384, 210K)

>I want to kill everyone who thinks more options are good.
I think you should just kill yourself instead.

>forget to immediately switch to Jap audio
>hear a word from the dub

Attached: 956435498332.jpg (351x351, 19K)

>here, have some shit next to your meal so you can have more options
Are you this retarded?

I downloaded Haruhi and it had the English dub. Wasn't even disappointed.

>I demux the English dub to save 1 kilobyte on my terabyte drive

Don't you like 40 years old pretending to be 30 years old pretending to be teens ?

>A lot of people like dubs.
>But YOU don't like dubs so nobody should ever listen to dubs.
You sound like a big gay baby.

Who are you quoting?

Let's waste the disk space and bandwidth of everybody who hates dubs for the one nigger who likes them.

Your greentext is showing your new, go back to lurking. And opinion of the people who like dubs is irrelevant.

You don't?

Attached: 38 year old rin tohsaka voice actor.jpg (225x350, 32K)

This guy here, who is probably joking: 169825928

Holy fuck you're so damn new.

Attached: 1496615292307.jpg (302x405, 76K)

Tohsaka pleases old men because she's an old woman?

Surprise! Japan has older voice actors too!
You only recognize the english ones easier because you speak english.

Sometimes I prefer dubs to subs because the dub is better, and for some reason this triggers people. The strange part is that the people that get triggered by it aren't the ones watching or hearing it but they still get extremely frazzled over things that dont affect them because they are weeaboo shitters that dont realize japan in general just plain sucks ass in basically every regard and often times anime voicework falls into the slot.

Attached: tumblr_p3rvukmlDE1s9xusbo1_1280.jpg (787x787, 76K)

>Both English signs and English subtitles are tagged as "eng" the former is given priority

Attached: 1404168529949.jpg (600x570, 46K)

streamable.com/t881z

Kill yourself.

does Sup Forums

support downloading or streaming?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I believe they do it on purpose to piss off people who download dual audio torrents and want to watch it in japanese.

>tumblr
>dub apologism
>weeaboo
>hating a country so you wont seem like a weeb
ironic weeb/10

As it should be

mpv master race checking in

>for some reason this triggers people.
It started out as true. Back in the day, dubs for anime were fucking trash. Then voice actors got better but the consumers didn't bother changing opinion, and there are still some outliers that are filled with terrible VA's. I like most dubs better because there are certain japanese VA's I can't stand to listen to and have to scroll the volume down whenever their character speaks because the decibles just fluctuated wildly.

Attached: 1386303006646.png (598x512, 534K)

The more I listen the worse it gets.

If dubs are so good why they don't dub signs? Checkmate atheists

>download anime
>multiple subtitles
>default is Russian

Attached: 1515987506713.png (405x428, 131K)

>friends only watch dub for a couple of reasons
>everytime we watch something together it's the dub
>secretly watch everything I enjoy before I do with them or afterwards in subs
>they all hate reading manga too and if I mention that I've read past where the series is or ever will be they get really defensive even though I'm never a little hostile about dubs or being anime only
It sucks because they make me feel really bad when I just wanna enjoy the media.

>friends
Leave.

but user why cant other user have friends

what if that is a girl user and her friends are 3d qts that have pillow fights after each eps and you could of been there harm king but you blew it shame

Attached: obito.jpg (736x703, 67K)

They sound like they'd be happier without you.

They hide it a lot better though, probably because they care about having a feminine voice in their daily life.

Yeah by raising their voice to unholy squeaks and squeals that not everyone can tolerate.
You're not better for not liking dubs.
You're just different.

It's only if it is named as Japanese and not "Track 1" or something like it.

>Has friends
>Doesn't hide power level
>Watches dubs with them
>Posts blogs on Sup Forums

Attached: 1487614815733.jpg (480x550, 32K)

I was referring to the Japanese VAs, my bad. I think in Japan women are just more culturally expected to have light and 'cute' speaking voices, where in the West its something that isn't even thought about.

>naruto image
>cares about 3DPD
Get out of Sup Forums with that retard.

This coming from the community that jacks off every time Satomi Arai voices a teenager.

>the state of Sup Forums

You are the reason we get a bad name you cuck

Naruto threads were literally banned on Sup Forums for years. I personally don't care but don't out yourself as a newfag in the process

Attached: 1507810475913.png (1000x1036, 538K)

It's clearly a bait, would be a bit less blatant if he didn't use the word ''cuck''. Just report and move on.

>not having your splitter setup right

Attached: splitter.png (622x556, 23K)

Ubernehmen sounds like a superhero name.

If it's track 1 it's default anyway. In any case those dual audio releases usually have their tracks properly tagged.

You can change the default audio and subtitle languages in your preferences in most players.

>4 different audios
>3 different subs

Attached: Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ - 34 (BD 720p) (EG) (NakamaSub).mkv_snapshot_21.57.jpg (960x720, 75K)

>Set default audio track to Japanese
>Set default subtitle track to English
>Download a torrent that comes with two subtitle tracks, and it defaults to the really ugly stylized one
You can't win.

Attached: forte mspaint.png (150x180, 28K)

>not listening to the Spanish dub with English subs

>download anime from Rutracker
>English and Japanese audio tracks
>5 Russian dub tracks
Even if I won't use the English it's still nice to have in case I ever want to and doesn't cause that much filesize bloat. But I don't know why you need fucking 5 dubs (some of them just one guy reading the translated lines over the original audio) and this shit is what really bloats filesize.

>3 different subtitle options
>One is has signs/karaoke
>One has an awful stylized font that's way too big
>The third one is the one you want

Attached: 1510362865491.png (335x498, 153K)

>Italian dub is default
>it's actually okay

Attached: 14xegqajwm3rtn451ia0ngeje.1000x637x1.jpg (1000x637, 127K)

Modern dubs are pretty good, especially for comedy anime. My only issue is that the scripts always have filler words to pad out the VA's sentences to match the character's lips. I'm not saying it doesn't happen in Japanese but I notice when they say shit like "completely," "absolutely," "tell me now," etc. and it irks me a little.

If I'm watching while playing a game or something I'll switch to dub, but for active watching I like subs.

El Hermano.

>download anime
>anime isn't real

Attached: 1518868762397.jpg (1010x544, 481K)

>Dual audio
>The opening of the video is Engrish
>Have to play the guessing game

That's why you should never download dual audio. Only autistic burgers watch that shit and it's like tripled the file size.

All these pepople that actually defends dubs.
It's not a meme. new/a/ really exists, and it is fucking terrible.

It's unfortunately the only option for a lot of shows that are more than a few years old.

I auto-demux English dubs. No use wasting space.

>conforming to what the majority thinks on an anonymous imageboard
t. 19 year old 2014 "oldfag"

For example? out of 50+ old anime batch that I just downloaded, none of them is dual audio only.

>falling for the redditard case-by-case meme
>muh middle ground is always right

I just download dual audio since they usually have more seeds, if they have default as english it's not an issue, better than waiting 10 hours for it to download because there's only 2 seeds in the entire world.

Attached: 1520704128875.png (744x661, 328K)

The high-def torrents of Texhnolyze that are currently seeded on Nyaa are all dual audio.

>Download the only seeded BD batch of Shirayuki-hime season 2
>Dual audio
>English audio default
>Subtitles are fine style wise, but they're all size 6 font for some god forsaken reason

I'm not sure who's more autistic, the people who threw this shit together or me for getting annoyed by it

>download japanese + english audio anime
>see worthless spic subtitles from an otherwise 10/10 encode
>can't remove shit because it's .mkv
Fucking banana encoders

Attached: 1505228053700.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>download anime
>dual audio
>its english and spanish

Attached: 1520338767376.jpg (554x388, 11K)

I like having dual audio. It allows me to see if the dub is shit or not. I don't speak any Japanese so if the dub is decent I'll watch it. I understand a lot of dubs on less mainstream animes are shit but the ones with a decent budget to hire alright voice actors really aren't that bad.