Boruto

>What´s up, doc?

Attached: 1521057123514.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5dZfuQXOiw
youtube.com/watch?v=op0uloAV0wY
youtube.com/watch?v=vPwBKzx_74I
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc6u0BJ8lw
youtube.com/watch?v=d6QYgBtwZN8
youtube.com/watch?v=PV9zXO_LqoY
youtube.com/watch?v=cRfNPHVznDU
youtube.com/watch?v=qHk1-e3pMDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DqxhGbCfkew
youtube.com/watch?v=uFpkVYcxx6A&ab_channel=MyPupTobi
youtube.com/watch?v=NtkeeZQ2jQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is it that a bad episode with Sumire brought out more craziness than decent ones last few weeks?

So, that´s why one braid only.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-15-12h43m40s872.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

is she high

she looks high

BoruSarafags on instagram are soo childish, obnoxious, and annoying. they can't calm down whenever Sumire appears in front of their sacred ship. lolololol. asses.

you have to leave

So we get the team captains getting drunk next week.
What do you expect?

Well, Sumire DOES like Boruto for legitimate reasons

Even though she's still friends with Sarada

It'll only last for 5 minutes minutes where they just talk and Konohamaru takes a chug whenever Boruto's misdemeanors come up

thanks doc

Hawawa a cute!

Attached: hawawa?!.gif (300x208, 778K)

Please go back, it’s bad enough there’s a BoruSarafag here who whines about Sumire

Swing-kun’s breeding ropes were butchered by SP

Attached: swing-kun_i_love_you.jpg (1628x731, 426K)

perfect breeding material

Literal perfection
>cute hawawa for tender loving
>edgy hawawa for rough fucking

Attached: dual hawawas.png (1000x1480, 1.59M)

Another thread improved by Sumire

Attached: tfw sumire hater is a faggot.png (365x551, 260K)

I expect them to discuss their teams. Talk about if they think their teams are ready or not as a whole, which individual genin on their teams are ready, and probably reminisce about when they took the chunin exams and how happy they were when they passed.

you shouldn't let a boy come between a friendship. If Sumire really was her friend she'd support them and be her wingman like she's doing now. That's what friends do and I like that's what she's doing instead of the love triangle thing. That always felt kind of forced to me and I never really bought it.

It's time.

Attached: Reincarnation.jpg (1749x1080, 889K)

no it's not

Sarada learning gentle fist WHEN? imagine that monster strength honed and focused into a taijutsu style as refined and precise as gentle fist? combined with the fucking Sharingan? she'd be the rebirth of fucking Pai Mei.

Attached: PaiMeiPromo.jpg (360x554, 37K)

So she did a Hinata with the dresses and the cooking?

Attached: BunnyHinata.jpg (1200x1109, 159K)

Yes. Yes it is.

Attached: Sumire is thirsty for Bort.jpg (480x441, 94K)

The episode was badly made but it only makes me wish that the staff gives more effort next time

Attached: image.jpg (595x842, 511K)

women are 2 hard to write :(

she only related to Kaguya due to Nue

Attached: Boruto.full.2112227.png (1024x956, 625K)

>tfw I’ve never seen this version of this pic
L-Lewd

Attached: 10093739.png (1310x1071, 1.32M)

>Sumire referencing both Hinata and Kaguya
SP CAN’T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

kek

Bugs...

It's good to be back bros. Now we can hawawa again

Need more wasabi. And kinda bummed they didn't make pompadour and china clothes students into supporting characters.

Also, episode where all the adults transform into their younger selves for Boruto's generation to react to and interact with when?

Let's just wait until next episode to see if Hanabi mentions her team

These were the worst fillers yet. It's like watching that ninja ostrich again.

Attached: omnom.jpg (500x631, 56K)

But ninja ostrich had a classy bow.

And I liked the dude boat trip

Boat trip was good, my point is that Bort just feels like filler episodes, hopefully it'll stop when it catches up to the mongo.
I've been re-watching the old shows, and going into shippuden you can immediately feel the studio pulling stunts to waste time, with constant flashbacks and showing the same scenes over and over. It hasn't come to that yet, but i sense it coming.
I'm not trying to be a sourpuss, i just want it to be as good as the original show...

Attached: brat.jpg (497x750, 36K)

Attached: 1E20D2B8-972E-4E0D-9599-703C7C02D12C.gif (400x297, 1.51M)

Look at those fucking retards, the Uchiha clan is such a joke at this point. I doubt even Saradas birthing hips can redeem it at this point, even if Uchiha women are like Simpson women.

Yeah I dropped Shippuden as it was airing, and that was during the Sasori fight. Reused scenes a la DBZ, lots of flashbacks and reused flashbacks (manga also does this) made me drop it. Went back to watch some fight scenes here and there though, especially filler. Most of it manages to be fairly entertaining when centered around character arcs (or characters you like). Probably why I wasn't really feeling the Mist arc in Boruto all that much, despite doing some neat stuff.

And really, Boruto kinda needs to be filler since it has nowhere else to go.

I don’t know. There is always a chance, and possible Ootsusuki Sharingan users to redeem the Sharingan

Attached: 205CEE58-96FC-47CF-96B8-789FF05C224E.jpg (540x763, 66K)

Why do people think Uchihas can ever be the good guys when it's in their dna to kill someone they love an rip out their eyeballs? Salad shouldn't even be allowed in town

The Curse of Hatred is a rumour started by Tobirama. If did exist, the Clan would of have been destroyed a long time ago

Attached: D2F761D8-F0F4-409A-8D07-C02AA9ABBC61.png (1280x1280, 720K)

When things get a little serious in Bortpudden they're decent enough, it's just so weak when they're in filler mode. The mist arc was boring as fuck too, with all those throwaway characters. Also fuck them for replacing top cake Mistfu with that autismal kid.
I hope the chuunin exam arc finishes fast so we can go straight to the manga, since it's already been mostly covered, and it wont have that same weight as the original did, when everyone was introduced. Remember how even other Konoha teams seemed like rivals or enemies? Bortpudden is just like watching moeshit..

Attached: slut.png (1337x768, 1.16M)

There’s always a time to hawawa

Attached: 100027292.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

It was

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS SERIES IS AWFUL

>Let's just wait until next episode to see if Hanabi mentions her team

We know that Team 15 won't participate in the Chuunin Exam, so Hanabi may say that they aren't ready yet.

Why are you here?

I'm going to guess he wanted a quick (you), good thing he got one right away.

why are you samefagging?

Hawawa

Attached: 1507501820669.jpg (1929x1280, 298K)

When will this anime become good?

49 episodes in and there hasn't been a single good fighting moment that was worth caring about, which is the only reason to watch action shonen.

have a feeling this will get canned within this year.

Obviously people in this thread will disagree with you but I absolutely agree. The fact that this slice of life bullshit has lasted this long is impressive and if the Chunin Exams don't completely knock it out of the park I could see it being cancelled.

Why would I?

Attached: kek.jpg (643x195, 38K)

>Mitsuki vs Sumire
>Sakura vs Shin
>Academy vs Kakashi
Now you’re just shitposting

That moment where Hawawa was confronted by Snek was pretty good. The rest was just SHIT. The show needs to srs the fuck up soon.

Attached: na ru ko.jpg (236x251, 10K)

I want her to tease me

Attached: 1000363.jpg (842x595, 184K)

>torrent latest episode yesterday
>forget to watch it
that happened like 8 times with Boruto so far.

>Mitsuki vs Sumire
>Sakura vs Shin
>Academy vs Kakashi
>Sarada vs Buntan
>Boruto and Mitsuki vs Shizuma
>Konohamaru's Rasengan
>Shikadai one-shotting Ryogi
Fuck off

Why are you still here?

Hawawa! Now in 5 delicious flavors!

Attached: you can only pick one.jpg (927x1000, 221K)

I lost my way

Next month. Boruto still has bandit jobbers to beat

Needs a pregnant edit so that we can post
>Hawawa, easy on the bolts

Filler shit. I want the plot to start moving and for them to stop playing moe fighting team happy time anime all the fucking time.

Mix between cute and edgy topped with lewd Hawawa please.

Is Jiraiya still alive?

no it's not. Fuck that. You had your turn. Goth Loli is Kaguya. She needs to be the focus of an arc Sumire already had her time in the spot light. I want more goth loli

idk if a whole episode like that but Tsunade did that with Sakura and Ino. They noticed how flat she was and demanded she tells them her secrets.

>implying that ninja ostrich wasn't world building

the anime is weekly and manga is monthly so it'll catch the manga quickly. Then back to filler.

Sarada unlocked the sharigon through happiness. Maybe she'll unlock the MS through happiness too. That's what i'm hoping for at least. No one needs to die. No stealing eyes. Nothing. Or she can use clone sharigon eyes that oroch makes.

>being this much of an enormous faggot

I want the chunin exams to go on for a while. I want to see some cool fights.

And they replaced all previous kage's so they had to replace her too

no it's not

the anime is already good. I'm enjoying it a lot at least.

it's literally impossible to please you guys.

>original naruto: complaints characters weren't fleshed out enough
>Boruto: Complaints there's too much character building

Yes, I think so.

set a reminder

the plot is moving forward. They're getting ready for the chunin exams

no

and he doesn't have a son either

because I don't want it to just be the same exact shit from original naruto? If there's another way to unlock the sharingon abilities that's very interesting. It'll break the cycle of hatred and future uchihas will no longer need to kill and steal each other's eyes. Sarada can be the 1st one to learn this is possible. It'll make her unique.

Can we all agree that these are the best openings?
youtube.com/watch?v=F5dZfuQXOiw
youtube.com/watch?v=op0uloAV0wY
youtube.com/watch?v=vPwBKzx_74I
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc6u0BJ8lw
youtube.com/watch?v=d6QYgBtwZN8
youtube.com/watch?v=PV9zXO_LqoY
youtube.com/watch?v=cRfNPHVznDU
youtube.com/watch?v=qHk1-e3pMDQ

Bonus: the GOAT ending
youtube.com/watch?v=DqxhGbCfkew

Attached: Sarada - 1.png (1200x1358, 840K)

Kinda wanna set the suit on fire while she's still in it. does that make me a good person?

my favorite is still the original but I admit it's entirely because of nostalgia. Hearing that opening all those years ago late on night on toonami were good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFpkVYcxx6A&ab_channel=MyPupTobi

why does Sarada have a rock on her butt? What is she doing and why is Sakura winking?

yes let's rape the lore for views.

They raped the lore after the waves arc
Then they did it again when they introduced the Akatsuki
And 5 more times later in shippuden

Sharingan is the thing that lets you see the world in slow motion, a bit of the future and copy handsigns, right?
Not as cool as the Byakugan though

it's not rapping the lore. It can easily fit into the lore. All you need to a strong emotional response to unlock the next stage and it was just easiest to get that response by killing a loved one. Sarada can get it through strong happiness or love.

But if you insist someone has to die then kill off a class mate that's not important. I recommend Denki.

no disagreeing with you just asking. How did they rape the lore in those examples?

Is it confirmed that the new mc's are reincarnations of the sannin?

They've done that a thousand times already.

>Naruto and Sasuke are the reincarnations of demigods
>the third isn't the God of Shinobi, the first is
>MS has two hax additional skills that we haven't mentioned before
>sharingan evolves into rinnegan
>final boss is the sage's never mentioned before mom who happened to be the juubi all along even though it contradicts everything we've said about the juubi
>the sage had a literally who brother who had some sort of super byakugan and Naruto's love interest happens to be his heir

Even Summer ships Salad with Burrito

They've started worldbuilding from scratch after the waves
They've also completely changed how all techniques introduced in the start work and changed core concepts such as the sharingan and kekkei genkai
Do you not remember how samurai were sent to fight against ninjas?
Or that villagers were genociding kekkei genkai people?
Or how everyone was shocked with Zabuza carrying a heavy sword?

Well, two are children of sannin successors and the other one is the son of a sannin, so I guess so.

hopefully. That'll be cool.

>Boruto gets toad summons and toad sage mode
>Mitsuki gets snake summon and already has snake sage mode
>Sarada gets slug summon and maybe we finally see slug sage mode

>GOAT ending
this is not You can do it
youtube.com/watch?v=NtkeeZQ2jQk