Steins;Gate

Would you look at that. Finally some peace of mind.

Attached: unknown.png (629x550, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.moe/wxvmjz.ogg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank God.

Bring it on.

still shit, no way they can merge all routes together well which is needed and they're changing okabe to be less gloomy which makes no sense in the context of his situation

imba 13 ep recap

This is a good thing. Depressed Okabe is annoying.
>sees something remotely related to Kurisu
>NGGH UGH GASP ... I'm okay mayuri, really

Fucking saved. 23+ episodes of Maho.

It kind of makes sense honestly. Okabe in Zero wouldn't be even half as gloomy if we couldn't see all his inner thoughts. He pretends to be fine, which is how we'll see in in the anime.

Attached: r8Z9uSt_zUacGyn1LMyDl1jml1OlqjENrv2WTio4uVY.jpg (720x720, 57K)

Attached: 1497888643102.gif (278x225, 151K)

Thank the lord.

Attached: 1429634392676.gif (500x249, 654K)

>S;G 0 got two cours
>C;C only got one

Life is fucking unfair.

Fucking told you morons it wouldn't be 13 episodes. The way it was translated wasn't properly done. Did you fucks really think White Fox was going to ruin one of the series that made them known?

The way it was originally written wasn't properly done*
you confused a word, they wrote it like shit

good now bestboy leskinen can really shine

It's not surprising that Nobody;Cares got no episodes.

>they're changing okabe to be less gloomy
>literally looks depressed as fuck in promo material

Attached: 6jt.jpg (519x542, 80K)

Thank fucking God.
On a somewhat related note, does this musical "progression" have a name? The moment I hear it, I make a connection with it with S;G, but I've also heard it in other places as well.
comfy.moe/wxvmjz.ogg

Attached: 1453257116627.png (543x308, 90K)

Played the original VN a couple of year ago, but had issues with getting Zero to run, so it will be unexplored territory for me. I'm really glad the anime is not going to be too rushed, and I'll have something to tide me over.

They need just two path.
One where he is awaking, then, true ending path

Attached: Steins-Gate-0-Character-Visual-Mayuri-Shiina-001-20180205.jpg (640x457, 46K)

What's that clipped from? Sounds nice.

>"merging routes" may be White Fox making True End Okabe actually act differently in response to PR d-RINE
Maybe this won't be as horribad as we thought

We are unfrozen.

Attached: 1449822369025.png (212x233, 47K)

Thank goodness.

Attached: DXbLPuRVoAAsvyO.jpg orig.jpg (1032x978, 190K)

hello? is this the right timeline?

Yes.

Attached: DWeuTBfVoAAsiFt.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 774K)

Please send a Dr.Pep to whoever invented the fucking microwave time machine and sent the Dline to switch that fucked 13 episodes worldline into the current 23 one

Anyway, great news, now we just have to wait for the inevitable delay news for DaSH on 25th

It's "Ima wo Dakishimete (piano & sax version)" from the "Yoake Mae yori Ruriiro na" anime soundtrack.
I saw your reply immediately, but I had some kind of connection errors thrown up - I am really sorry for responding so slowly.

Vol.1 Blu-ray/DVD anime cover

Attached: DYYeeo5U8AAQ0qm.jpg (789x1000, 198K)

Holy crap Mayushii looks so cute.

Attached: 1512184388845.png (632x932, 725K)

cinnamon roll too pure for this world

Thank god.
Time to re-read it again.

Attached: 015.png (1296x758, 1.54M)

>one route
>on top of 0's convoluted mediocre story
Still not convinced. Honestly I wouldn't mind them taking as many liberties as possible if it makes the story more cohesive.

>makes the story more cohesive
>mixing two routes to form a new one
It'll be a disaster and you know it.

Attached: 6.jpg (300x336, 42K)

New key visual

Attached: DYZ9BuzVwAAjTA8.jpg (960x675, 204K)

Well my point is the source material can't be that much better considering what it is. I honestly gave it way too much credit until I completed it.

but she's deeeeeeeaaad

I was worried sick it would be 13 episodes, even though I knew they wouldn't actually shoot themselves in the foot like that.

Steins;Gate is shit. Watch good time travel movie instead

Attached: primer poster.jpg (1057x755, 197K)

No but does nobody else think it's a little disingenuous to have Kurisu feature so prominently here despite appearing only as a plot device occasionally in this? This makes it looks like she isn't dead at all.

But is Kanako Itou confirmed for singing the OP yet?

Ok

Who cares? Zero was fucking garbage anyway. I can't believe people are hyped for this trash. Zero took a perfectly good series and just shat all over it.

But I want to watch anime, not 3dpd movie

Nah, she will leave a big impact when she is returned in 0 as Kurisu momentarily, that's a given

It is a little misleading, but the whole plot of 0 revolves around her.

Attached: 50513730_p12.jpg (1200x896, 313K)

>shat all over it
But they already did that before Zero even exist.

As does everything else before its release

Ah, I'll have to check it out. Thanks. I think Sup Forums died yesterday afternoon for the remainder of the day, so no worries.

I wouldn't really recommend watching the anime or playing the VN of that. OST's not anything special, either - it's not shit, but it's not anything that is really good, it's average
If I didn't have all of the composer's works, I would've never come across that.

I'm going to watch the first 1/2 episodes at Anime Japan 2018...I'll tell you guys if it's any good

OP 1 yes, and they've already released a working version of it.

Give me a rundown on Zero. The original is the only proper VN I've ever played through to the end.

Attached: 1520871865548.jpg (852x478, 99K)

The mad scientist becomes a sad scientist.

Attached: DVS-X1aVoAAjO1P.jpg orig.jpg (1047x917, 143K)

And meets an actual mad scientist along the way.