Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10

it's out

Attached: KoiwaAmeagari.jpg (1270x709, 274K)

Fuck yes, best time of the week

Akiras' style is interesting

I've wanted to post in this fucking thread for half a day

She is too looooong in this ep

Akira's hairstyles were amazing this episode.

I hate Tachibana.

But why?

Btw, Akira was drawn weird in the first scene or was it just me?

I've been waiting hours just to post about how cute Akira is in this episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [1080p].mkv-2018-03-15-20h25m25s238.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

It's painful having Akira as my waifu, knowing that no matter how much effort I'd put forth, how much of a gentlemen I am, she'll never want to be in a long term relationship with me.
No matter what.

Unrequited love is hell...

Attached: 1515572691940.jpg (1920x3240, 1.06M)

You probably should stop watching anime, at least for some time

B-but I love her!

Attached: 1516911473439.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

just caught up on the manga

i really hope they don't get together, it'd be much better if they're just foils for one another to work towards their dreams together as friends

also not looking forward to forced wife/scarf drama

Long Akira is long.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.55_[2018.03.16_05.48.53].jpg (1280x720, 156K)

It was nice to see Midori animated.

Forced couple drama isn't likely anyway given it's ending soon

Manga meets your demands

Kondou is moe.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.14_[2018.03.16_05.52.08].jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Untranslated part
>I have read your letter.
>You might not want to force yourself to forget what you can't forget.

Attached: koi10_HD.mp4_snapshot_11.09.png (1280x720, 767K)

>forced wife/scarf drama
How was it forced?

Attached: 18.jpg (869x1268, 245K)

Most recent i've read is 56, is there any more current than that? glad it's not stretching on though

it's disconcerting

Attached: 13.jpg (847x1200, 243K)

I was assuming the wife would see the scarf being worn by the hisband, recognize the color, give him shit for seeing a schoolgirl etc etc

Ice cream cone hair is pretty good.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.36_[2018.03.16_05.58.19].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I wanted to see her being lazy for once.

Also why did the anime skip a few chapters?

Attached: 11__000002.jpg (869x1248, 235K)

It's ending in May I believe.

> tfw they will never fuck

Attached: 1364026249021.png (1500x1355, 121K)

Will she patch up things with her friend? Will anime have different ending or will be just cut and read manga.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [720p].mkv_20180316_093052.327.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>its out
Where

somewhere out there

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [720p].mkv_20180316_090550.156.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

I want to make love to Akira on that couch while her mom is taking a bath.

>selling random personal correspondence
How does the old man get it? How is this allowed?

The substantial question is why people buy it

this image reminds me of that webm of a woman in a nighty drinking a glass of water, like.. just drinking water but looking sexy as hell

Post it

>not buying other people's personal letters for the prose
plebs.

Attached: 1518612478697.jpg (1080x779, 101K)

God, she's so cute.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.22_[2018.03.16_07.26.08].jpg (1280x720, 512K)

I love that hairstyle.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.17_[2018.03.15_18.46.20].jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Why is Akira so cute and precious? Why is she such a cunt to Haruka?

nice to see this shows MAL ranking climbing

go back there

I'm like the swallow that's given up on leaving this place

Anatomically accurate doujin?

It was neat to see how much of deadbeat piece of shit father/husband Masami was in the past.

He really has come a long way.

When's the final chapter coming out again?

>>>tumblr

>I was just taking shelter from the rain. It's ok now
What did she mean by this?

Attached: IMG_054.jpg (850x1200, 433K)

What the fuck? What was so "tumblr" about my post?

Kondou should at least fuck her once(and impregnate)

no he should wait until she's mid 20s

It's all Kondou's fault! Fuck off 3DPD.

That would only ruin her life.
She wants to run and pursue other goals in her youth, not be stuck raising a child as a single mother.

foreshadowing that she'll end up being safe in kondos arms when they marry and have happy intercourse

What the fuck does that have anything to do with 3DPD?

Goddamn you're bizarre... Just looking for a problem where there isn't one.

She's moved on and doesn't need Kondo as a crutch. Though she still likes him. Eager to see how this ends.

Kondou will support her don't worry.

Doesn't matter if he'll support her or not.
She'd have to carry around his son or daughter inside her for 9 months, bearing the brunt of judgement from her classmates, peers, family, and co-workers. Plus she'd be stuck raising the child on her own while Masami works practically night and day or somehow gets a higher paying job.
Not only that, but Masami already has Yuuto that he's supporting. I doubt he'd be able to support two children in his position.

They'll all be better off if they just go their separate ways in life.
No kissing, no sex, just a huge and goodbye.

Attached: image082.jpg (850x1200, 238K)

>just a hug and goodbye.
Fuck.

the fuck is wrong with her nose? Looks nasty.

She was especially cute this episode.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.03_[2018.03.15_17.50.47].jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Akira!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.31_[2018.03.15_18.02.16].jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

She's so beautiful.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [720p].mkv_20180316_091805.540.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Commit suicide, sperglord.

God this show really is the best of the season. It's criminal how overshadowed it is by things that aren't as smart as it.

I really hope we don't get a bad ending, boys

Ending looks like it's going to be a happy one if you aren't expecting romance ending.

I like finding old letters and postcards.
Like says, people generally wrote better ages ago.
Also, I like looking at the handwriting; people wrote so beautifully (compared to now) in the past.

Old war letters and the like are probably the most depressing; I mean, we know how the story ends, but those writing did not.

I can't imagine what war-era and just post-war era Japanese correspondence would be like. Sucks to be on the losing side, especially in a world war.

I hope moving on fags get KEKED and she both restarts running and gets the dick from Kondo

The author is coaxing you into a false sense of security.

die gibberish poster

Because people aren't perfect, nor rational. Expecting reason from a teenage girl who has just come out of a traumatic incident and is still in recovery mode (mentally) is really a bit much to ask.
People do things that don't make sense, that hurt others for no really good reason. Surely you've noticed that by now?

Its a Japanese thing. In the years after the war one of the most popular books was a collection of letters and postcards, and people would send theirs into the Asahi to be published.

I'm guessing the likelihood of it getting more than 12 animated episodes is pretty low, right?
Shame.
Isn't it also showing simultaneously on amazon? I never use their shit, but I wonder how well it's being received in the wider world? (not that the Japs care about the international market)

The only way a romance end would work is if there's a timeskip and Akira is in her mid 20's at the least. Them getting together would just cause too many issues for both of them. My guess is the ending is going to be a platonic one. They'll remain friends but it won't go past that. Akira becomes a professional athlete and Kondo pursues his dreams of writing. Maybe he finds a new woman or reconnects with his ex.

The ending will be shit no doubt. Japanese love their bitter sweet endings. (aka a big fuck you to the reader)

die, you glorifier of inauthenticity.

It's starting to really weigh heavy on my heart.

Attached: 00032.jpg (369x287, 26K)

I just want a good end to the show. I don't really need a romance ending, to be honest, since the "romance" isn't what I love about this show at all. So many people made a big stink about the romance, when really it is barely about that, such a shame

I got amazed by how kinographic this episode was. A shame that they'll really end it in two episodes.

Akira's hair was too cool in this episode, I love the "split twintails" thing she had going on.

I know that this show is marketed as seinen, but would it do well in the shoujo/older gril category at all? Or is this totally out of the question? I'm not exactly too familiar with that whole genre.

This is one of those shows that I think could appeal to anybody, as long as they aren't extremely put off by the age gap.

Not enough rape.

That bad, huh?

Yes

The manga is way better. This episode is basically a confirmation we won't get a season 2.

This show looks great in 1080p.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.33_[2018.03.15_17.53.36].jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

>I know that this show is marketed as seinen, but would it do well in the shoujo/older gril category at all?
Shoujo and josei aren't genres nor content descriptors. If it was put in ShoComi without actual change in content, it would be shoujo but seeing how the magazine has became since the turn of the millenium it would be at best better suited for a magazine like Margaret.

>believing actual rape in shoujo meme

>File no longer exists (404).

I dont understand what she see's in that old fart.

She's young and naive, what do you expect?
He's literally just something that fills the void in her life that running used to.

>thinkan about kondo
>wet sounds

he's gonna write the diary of a perverted old man

>She's young and naive
So exploitable.
>what do you expect?
I dont know, I kinda expecting something other than lusting after old pruned geezer dick.
>He's literally just something that fills the void in her life that running used to.
Get a normal hobby!

If i have to believe many of the anons in these threads,what she sees in him is purely a desperate attempt to distract herself from her leg injury.

Look at how well Lolita sold for Nabokov irl. It's a "classic" now.
And in this case it's Japan we're talking about.
Would sell like redbean buns during a bean shortage.

That doesn't make sense. who the hell jumps into old man dick to distact himself? Why? there are so many better alternatives.

normal, healthy, alternatives.

>Get a normal hobby!

>implying fucking older, grizzled men isn't an real hobby
>with their old, wrinkly balls and sweat smell
heh
you came to the wrong neighborhood kiddo

Attached: 1510236801455.png (624x694, 132K)

she has daddy issues obviously

Well if you were a young man that was injured and could no longer participate in your favorite sport that you were the best at, wouldn't that heavily affect your masculine self esteem?
What better way to cure it than to seek the attention of a nice, beautiful older woman?

Do you see the point?

Attached: 1518753645643.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)