Nagasarete Airantou Manga

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2018-03-15/nagasarete-airantou-manga-has-3.9-million-copies-in-print/.128986

Attached: Nagasarete Airantou Manga.jpg (225x350, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2uv3p
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The shitty harem is still being scanlated
>Meanwhile pic related is 5 volumes behind
It's not fair.

Attached: kahe_08_087.jpg (976x1600, 428K)

I can't believe it actually sold that much. Can we have another season with more nipples?

I watched the anime years ago and can't really remember much about it.
Is the manga worth checking out?

Did it end? How did it end?

Same, I only remember the very basics. It felt nondescript, really.

Still going.

And I think they are releasing the anime again

The anime had an anime original ending. It also heavily patronizes Suzu. She's already important in the manga but the anime decreased the significance of other characters, particularly Machi.

Reboot that is actually faithful when?

>Still going.
Fucking Christ, almost 20 years on basically girls bravo?

Attached: 1375975937367.jpg (410x308, 41K)

You better not be joking w/ your 2nd statement.

Attached: 1449925304649.jpg (420x550, 111K)

Dump?

dailymotion.com/video/x2uv3p
Haven't listened to this for about 10 fucking years, how nostalgic. Remember that this series was when I read about what that girl meant with the whole "Dana-sama" expression.

>And I think they are releasing the anime again
I would watch it if that's the case, but reading the manga seems a bit too much, after so long it must be pretty lengthy and stretched plot-wise.

Attached: 1502176099541.jpg (1280x720, 531K)

Yet we cant get consistent translations.

Sorry
They are re-releasing the OLD anime for the 10th anniversary

Attached: 1510885795171.jpg (246x232, 13K)

Surprising to see it posted on here, that was the first anime I watched aside from shonen at the time. It is also one of the rare cases where every girl is arguably best girl (Ayane and Machi are especially lovely) and the lack of forced-drama came to make it far more refreshing than it really should have been. Also pic related revived a fetish I completely forgot I had.

Aww, she looks sweet~

Attached: Ayane.jpg (1283x710, 58K)

It's still behind but I think that the scans are consistent now.

>still ongoing
How?

island mysteries

I used to translate this series when I was just starting out with japanese the better part of a decade ago. As much as I liked it I wouldn't have believed it if anyone told me it'd last this long.

Without having read it, I'll just assume the author treads carefully. Keeping track of the girls to make sure they get an even distribution of attention, to avoid accidentally writing anyone out of the story and avoiding crude emergency chapters to yank them back.
A cobbler should stick to his last.

That's pretty optimistic.

Attached: 1507280880394.png (1583x1080, 1.11M)

Not really, its a cute and fun story the art is also just right for it, no big drama and everyone being nice

I'm proud to be able to see how Ikuto grow from a weakling into actual fighter.

season 2 when?

My favorite touhou doujin

Seasom 2 when? And how could it have gone on so long?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Thread still up
Huh. I'll just post more Nana then.

Attached: kahe_08_102.jpg (976x1600, 410K)

did they fuck?

How the fuck is this still going?

No, but they're practically dating at this point

Attached: img154.jpg (677x1080, 251K)

Did he manage to get out of the island?

no

so there is a spin-off manga starring the mc's sister or something?

>generic and shitty sol
>good

Someone should tell the mangaka no matter how much he likes mysteries, he can't write them.
This and how he wastes so much pages on inconsequential bullshit make his works a bore.

She's part of the crew now.

I started reading it ten years ago. Even though I fucking hate harem shit now I still read it and buy the manga, I just want to accompany this series till the end. But I feel like it forces a lot of moments to show how kind, charming and strong the MC is, that makes it less enjoyable for me now. On the bright side the author started drawing nipples recently.

Damn, to think I've been reading this series for over 10 years.

Attached: nagasarete airantou machi and ayane.jpg (640x800, 119K)

How can Suzu winning be prevented?

If Suzu doesn't win it will end in a harem. I can't see it ending any other way. Fortunately Suzu is alright, so if she did win I wouldn't be too unhappy about that.

Harem end wouldn't really feel right if they included everybody. A bunch of them don't even feel like main characters anymore.