Violet Evergarden

Remember to tell your mom that you love her Sup Forums

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Violet Evergarden - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.09_[2018.03.15_13.20.52].jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bp0Otj8thqg
youtu.be/CDVtMXW8gLk?t=10m48s
comfy.moe/dsfaxt.webm
comfy.moe/dknpxk.webm
comfy.moe/mcnyjm.webm
comfy.moe/klpipo.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Watched ep 10
>Still Crying like a bitch

Based KyoAni Masters of all hacks

Regardless of which episode is picked next - it will be an edgy episode. End with Healing.

New PV for Vol 3 of novel

youtube.com/watch?v=bp0Otj8thqg

Also map screen from fanbook

Attached: nB_tdYEAwN4[1].jpg (700x497, 105K)

VEG OST and vocal songs CD will be released on 28th, in 12 days.

Attached: file.png (900x445, 671K)

How long has Vol 3 been out for?

What song are you looking forward to the most?

It'll be on sale at 23th, not available yet

Pretty much all of them really, all of them magnificent. Found most as "lets play" on youtube, but missing the tune from last episode - at 17:40 or so where crying Ann hugs Violet.

My single favorite use of music in VEG so far is this

youtu.be/CDVtMXW8gLk?t=10m48s

But there are a lot of other notable times when just about every tune had great impact.

When do you think Vol 4 will come out?

>Remember to tell your mom that you love her Sup Forums
Did this today, it was hard but i'm proud of myself.

Guys. Just watched ep 10.
Why the fuck is there some liquid leaking from my eyes uncontrolably ?

Hard question. On one hand given the success it is pretty sure would be benefitable for KyoAni to push for more volumes, but other factors to consider are that Violet story is pretty much over.

There are some things one can continue to develop and write about, but it will be forcing the perfect story to extent just for sales - it is unlikely had the same impact. 3rd vol is already side stories. They could publish more focusing on Edward, cultists, other continent: but that would still be forcing it.

Another factor to consider is personality of Author. She's pretty fragile and emotional person to whom her stories are very personal, so not sure even can force her to continue writing the same story. So i'd maybe rather had a new story from her, than continuation of Violeet.

Now, on other hand - nothing stops KyoAni from making original movies either taking parts that werent expanded in anime, or even writing completely original stories. There is a lot of aspects of VEG that would look interesting in movies, that anime barely touched.

>tfw realise it's sad as fuck
>tfw feel nothing
Who here /Iron Within, Iron Without/?

Attached: perturabo smug.jpg (414x446, 113K)

>ann episode
>sad
It was a happy episode. You feeling nothing just means you missed opportunity to feel happiness and warmth of family love this episode delivered.

I just want full version of Believe In.

Thinking about it, it is the simplest formula to make someone feel happy. You first need to take something away from them, and then give it back. So the episode first sets up a realisation of inevitable loss, but then lifts the spirits with return of Ann's mother warmth and care through letters.

Give back Gilbert to Violet! I want to see her happy!

I HAD EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!

Attached: 984.png (498x273, 139K)

I did, she is having surgery in a couple of minutes

>mfw smugmind
excellent brother

Attached: smugperturabo.jpg (414x446, 99K)

Hope everything goes well for your mom user kun

Attached: 84957349.png (1280x720, 805K)

Are you referring to the end of the episode with the princess? because i really liked that.

Attached: 09234853094.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Does anyone have sales figures? I wan't an update on how this is doing.

Attached: 398247354.jpg (2133x1200, 1.53M)

The floor in this shot looks very pretty

Attached: 48935.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Liar

I love this ones a lot, probably forgetting something, but i have shit memory, so that's not surprising.
VEG OST 1 comfy.moe/dsfaxt.webm
VEG OST 2 comfy.moe/dknpxk.webm
VEG OST 3 comfy.moe/mcnyjm.webm

I'm not kidding user my eyes keep leaking and it wont stop!!! I also get this strange feeling in my stomach.. What on earth am i going to do user?

>***,139位/***,147位 (**2,103 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 1 (第1巻のみ特典:L版ブロマイド + 全巻購入特典:「LPサイズディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]
If you wanna talk about sales go to Stalker threads but here are the current numbers.
VEG is going back in Top 100 if this continues.

There's still 4 episodes left though.

>If you wanna talk about sales go to Stalker threads
Okay
>VEG is going back in Top 100 if this continues.
That's great news thanks user.

Fuck the letters, they could have spent that time together instead. Absolutely retarded.

Are there even longer versions of those tracks or they are meant as short transition tracks?

Bitch I called her in the middle of the night after what this episode did to me.

>sacrifices ~7 days for 50 years of gifts
>absolutely retarded

Attached: 1482351836921.png (299x450, 37K)

Can you make WEBM with sound of ep 10 song at 15:48-18:08?

3. Episode 14 is BD only oav and will not be broadcaster neither on TV nor Netflix, so we will likely not see it until autumn.

So we have 3 episodes to cover Edward and Finale. Even if they make finale 1 episode and there is room for one more client story - it likely be Aiden, so edgy as well.

Did you even watch the episode? They did, after finishing writing the letters. Few months or so.

How do you win her heart?

Attached: [Vivid-Asenshi] Violet Evergarden - 02v2 [50B6DD4C].mkv_snapshot_04.07_[2018.03.15_18.46.25].jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

Ok confession time, this show has been complete shit, but this episode was actually great. I actually cared more about this loli than I did about any other character in the show, despite 9 episodes of character development. Just goes to show how flakey and inconsistent the direction has been, and how good this could have been with a fully competent team - that's the real tragedy.

I hope vol 3 has Cattlaya chapter, it is hinted in anime (episode 9) and novels that her past is not simple and she has much regrets also, but no specifics.

Benedict chapter confirmed, maybe will involve her too.

Everything about episode 10 is better including the ost.

Attached: 49853.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

>More than one volume

I thought it was just a stand alone novel, there's more? Cattlaya best girl. I'm surprised there are no lewds of her yet.

>Regardless of which episode is picked next - it will be an edgy episode. End with Healing.
>it likely be Aiden, so edgy as well.
Nothing wrong with being edgy.

Vol 1-2 are main story. Vol 3 is getting published this months and is consisted of side stories. Confirmed are Benedict's chapter and Episode 5 of anime aka Princess chapter, which apparently was in original VEG draft submited to KyoAni contest, but was not included in main novels because of wordcount limitations.

I hope it's just a minor one, and if not, I hope for the best.

Nice. Hoping it gets picked up for localization since I'd love to own the novel series in English.

What if Ann died before?

I condiser Aiden's chapter probably the weakest in novels. It is ok and would work in anime, but its is not the same standard because it tries to strike different tone and much of it consists simply from his desperation and realization he is about to die (which he does). It's explicit about violence and deals with regrets of soldier boy drafted for conflict killing and getting killed by similar soldier boys, but it is a bit too forcefull and to have it impact anime would really have to make it edgy. With whole pictures of gore, something to transmit whole pages filled with "i dont want to die!" etc.

Other chapters achieve emotional impact much more subtly.

did you mean to put Ann or are you talking about the mom? because this post actually gave me a chuckle

First two volumes are fan translated. I am sure 3rd will get translated as well.

Are you guys fags?
If you liked it, got watch some Mexican soap opera.

>tfw found a fellow trenchbro

Attached: dorn perturabo the lads amity.jpg (798x445, 189K)

>people keep saying Violet is saber clone
>tfw they bring out the actual saber

Based.

Attached: saber mom.png (527x655, 503K)

I loved the track playing in the beginning of this episode, when Violet first showed up.

Yeah I meant what if Ann died before she reach 50? The gifts are nice but I'd rather spend time with my mom.

Definitely worth it for 50 YEARS's of letter's, you're a retard.

Attached: 38457948.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

You'll know when ost will be relesed.
Okay, comfy.moe/klpipo.webm

Any love for Iris?

It's very unlikely and didn't happen therefore it's irrelevant

No.

Attached: 1519485581596.jpg (1020x829, 290K)

That's nothing. Pic related is Ann.

Attached: Nina_chimera[1].png (259x194, 45K)

Thanks a lot! The later part of this track really gets me.

If you're on good terms with them, tell your parents that you love them. Tell them every day, Sup Forums

Fuck, every episode of VEG is so predictable, I know exactly where it's gonna go, yet I still cry like a little girl at the emotional parts. Twice this episode. At the end where Violet can finally stop holding back. That was not cool, Kyoani. Not cool.

Attached: manly tears.png (730x543, 566K)

Ulikely but possible, 50 years is too much time. Better spend time with your child than trying to be an artist.

well that doesn't really matter, they still spent time together after she had the letters written and for every year ann was alive, she got a letter. we definitely saw her receive at least 13 letters so i'll return to my original post and say
>sacrifices ~7 days for at least 13 years of gifts
>absolutely retarded

>yet I still cry like a little girl

user, you are a little girl (inside).

>having parents
>having children
>having wife
>having feelings
lmaoing your life, senpai

Attached: kira.jpg (620x400, 81K)

What if Ann rejected the and resent her that instead of sending cards she wanted time with her?

We all are.

Attached: jojo thumbs up.jpg (720x405, 71K)

She's ok i guess, but practically every other girl in the show is superior.

Attached: 39843.webm (1920x1080, 2M)

God damn she's so fucking beautiful, sasuga KyoAni.

How many years has it been since Violet started traveling?
She still acts like a fucking robot

Attached: Saberclone a shit.jpg (2451x2100, 646K)

Attached: af7315d1ddc9e9d1aba2c6786bb5c725[1].jpg (540x717, 99K)

Going by what some other anons have said, is there going to be another war later in the novel?

Next episode will either be this

Attached: Vol1Chap3[1].png (500x455, 411K)

>Fuck the letters

Not to mention they would all have to be generic letters to actually make sense; if anything happened to the future, then none of those 50 letters would have any impact

>what if death
>what if divorce
>what if cheating
>what if war

But of course, Baioretto Uberfreuden, will make you FEEL...

because thinking reveals story flaws

Attached: pic111601 no old man.gif (300x169, 48K)

Or this.

Attached: 7776cb5b84ddb301b1d0b6bd1e2e29df2c4be7b4v2_00[1].jpg (506x512, 68K)

How old is she anyway? She's obviously not 14

100% Aiden. Edward has no place in this story.
What worries me is the hallucination scene, I really hope they don't do what I think they'll do.

Attached: 1512159517153.png (738x537, 437K)

If they adapt chapter, there is local conflict between countries. Not a large scale as the Great War, just two countries fightin or oil refinery or something covertly. With Violet airdropping from a plane mid battlefield.

Else, there is not war, but final episodes should be first about war criminal, and then about "anti-peace" faction as they call it in anime, aka terrorists of side that lost Great War hijacking train and taking hostages.

It is just a platonic kiss sending of dieing person on their last way, that may or may have not happen. Not a big deal.

>because thinking reveals story flaws

The fuck are you talking about, nigga? A flaw in the story is Violet surviving after losing both her arms. A mother trying to maintain a connection with her daughter even after her death with some letters isn't revealing shit. It's about the sentiment, not the contents, Jesus.

It's a big fucking deal. It's the one mistake they don't want to make just before the finale.

People thought the episode was good?
The constant sad violin music felt grating

Lets think about the facts

>little girl
>no father
>no mother
>post war country

There is only one profession left for her: Prostitution.
I would get some empathy for her if she had became a whore and died young because STDs or something like that. But since she have became a normie I don't have any empathy for her.

How is that mistake? Otaku who make big fuss of such thing are not target audience of the show to begin with, plus there never is any doubt in Violet feelings as she is completely obsessed with Gilbert and nothing else. As for shoujo/female audiences, they`ll only welcome it.

It is not Franxx, Grankrest or KoiAme with their NTR.

>It's about the sentiment, not the contents

...and here it is: the argument equivalent to it's the AESTHETIC that's important

>feels over reals boys!

>There is only one profession left for her: Prostitution.
Almost. But it is even worse, she becomes a practicing Lawyer. The guy she marries is her client.

I can't believe they made me cry with cheap drama and with Violet Boringgarden. Fuck KyoAni and fuck this episode.

not even the guy you responded to but you actually sound off your meds

At least not a Journalist.

Who would've thought that this show would mimic the CLANNAD dead ending?

Even that brain-twistingly inept

Lets agree to disagree.

Attached: 4958734.png (1920x1080, 1019K)

Dude, no. Just no.
Save her for Gilbert and Gilbert only, some random soldier doesn't deserve shit.

>She still acts like a fucking robot
>still
After all the emotion she showed during episode 10?

Attached: Bioretto Smiling.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

>There is only one profession left for her: Prostitution.

Would've been hilarious to get those letters and reading them in the whore house after servicing some former soldiers?

Attached: Lewd Rikka.png (550x700, 250K)

>After all the emotion she showed

>Sad
>Neutral

For guys living in the desert, even a puddle looks like an improvement.