BLACKFOX

project-blackfox.jp/
New 3hz original project written by the guy that ruined Flip Flappers
Director: Kazuya Nomura
Script: Naoki Hayashi
Character Designer: Atsushi Saito
PV next week probably.

Attached: DYZzyBRUQAALisn.jpg (1200x729, 98K)

>Naoki Hayashi
Well shit, the person crashed second half of Filp Flappers.

Flop confirmed. Hipsters are probably gonna love it though.

>written by the guy that ruined Flip Flappers
Fuck off, it will be great.
>Tripfag having shit taste.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Flip Flappers - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.42_[2016.11.18_22.49.17].jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I watched Flip Flappers, and while it had potential, honestly it fell flat in the end.

How did he ruin flip flappers when it was never good to begin with?

Guess we won't be feeling that writer change this time.

That's your opinon not the truth

no one cares about a retarded tripfag's opinion

We'll see how it goes. 3hz originals are fun regardless.
I see you still have a vendetta against Flip Flappers. Thankfully your sorry ass couldn't shitpost about Princess Principal.

Girl or boy MC? I can't tell.

Really feeling that continued career of that writer

Considering 3hz's recent trend I'm 90% sure it's a girl.

That website is "DUDE, PERSONA 5, LMAO"

That's true.

Attached: 740ca5e5gy1fpeu8vfagnj21h70q0e81.jpg (1915x936, 522K)

>Joker Game director
>flappers scriptwriter
Pretentious flop inbound

I don't think it'll go the way of Flip Flappers in terms of writing provided they don't pull any episodic shenanigans.
And Flip Flappers flopped because it had no advertising.

Attached: shrug.jpg (256x256, 16K)

What? I liked PriPri.

>I see you still have a vendetta against Flip Flappers.
Not really. I just feel that FF is overrated and could have done and been better had the writing and pacing been better.

I'm not gonna pretend that Persona 5 invented red and black but damn, that's totally a rip off.

Please don't be more garbage yuribait. Go all in or not at all.

right on schedule, someone who doesn't know what yuribait means

Oh fuck off retard.

Attached: sx.jpg (571x571, 84K)

Yuribait=/=subtext
Yuribait is making you believe you're gonna get yuri only to make the girls fall for guys out of nowhere, with no warning that the show would go straight until it happens

I like all of FlipFlap, so I look foward to this

I'm guessing it's gonna air in Fall since 3hz is already doing GGO starting next month. Fall is gonna be pretty stacked.

Attached: img_visual_02_pc.jpg (2000x2824, 855K)

If I pretend that the pink p90 girl is beato will this be good

Studio 3flops

It's the adventures of Beato and brown Dorothy. The story is written by Kino's author so it should be interesting at least.

Reminder tha Flip Flap Flopped because it's yuri. Make it sweet hetero love and I assure you the show won't flop.

How do you explain this then?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Princess Principal - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.05_[2017.07.09_19.40.50].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>new project
might be neat
>this, likely instead of PriPri S2
I am so mad, so fucking mad

Attached: 1393565925306.jpg (710x508, 360K)

>Naoki Hayashi
>Only worked on Citrus and Flip Flappers.
Well Citrus is one of the worst shows this season and Flapper is okay at best.

Shame, I liked 3hz, Dimension W is great.

Attached: 1406672950312.jpg (613x718, 89K)

Numbnuts, it's still too early for PriPri S2. They were likely planning Black Fox for a while now. PriPri has an event at the end of next month so you'll get your news there.

Attached: princess principal.jpg (669x717, 98K)

>Dimension W is great
Surely you're joking.

Attached: 1520430380389.jpg (425x800, 103K)

How is it possible for every single tripfag to be fucking subhuman trash anons?

Because they are attention whores.

Everyone loves Totally Spies, user.

>pink p90 girl
pink p90 girl? what did he mean by
oh shit that girl has a pink p90
the premise doesn't look promising if you ask me, but we'll see how nicely pink p90 [clang]s

ah, I thought this was the result of the 3hz event, thanks
>why do all these trips keep being trips if I gave them (you)'s

It ended kind of meh, but I liked it.

>Naoki Hayashi
Into the fucking trash it goes. Flip Flappers was abysmally written, but the final episodes were truly the pinnacle of shit.

really feeling that writer change

easiest flop prediction of my life

good, hopefully this shit hack writer never gets hired again

Maybe we'll get another writer change and it'll be good.

Calling it now. MC's will end up being a girl and being a ripoff of Ryuuko from Kill La Kill.

>Joker Game director
lmao easy drop

reminder that the only reason flip flappers met with such violent opposition was its airing alongside a shaft show that drove IRC insane trying to find something to complain about and the hibike sequel which was unutterably dull, and had it aired in a season which was less existentially disappointing to career shitposters, it would be globally well-remembered

>people still care about sales when in this very season a bunch of hyped up shows are struggling and getting BTFO by no-name studios
I'm more worried about the show itself

Attached: 1520669671464.png (550x550, 177K)

End yourself Ledouche.

Attached: 1446570916333.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Even the original writer said that Naoko executed things differently than they would've done. Sounds like shifting blame for the second half being worse than the first.

What shaft show? The reason you can't have a calm Flip Flap thread anymore is that it won that AOTY poll.

This one is probably gonna air alongside the likes of SAO 3, Index 3, Code Geass, etc. so on paper there should be less shitposting.

Toji no Miko has terrible sales projections, but is getting 24 episodes. Unless it picks up they're going to regret making it that long.

Toji no Miko also has a mobage coming out in a few days which is where their main focus is gonna be.

3-gatsu no lion.

Won't that mean this show will be overlooked and barely anyone will watch it, with so many more anticipated shows likely airing the same season?

Probably, that's why salesposting is so pointless. Unless we're talking about Sup Forums, in which 3hz already has a dedicated fanbase who will watch it anyways.

>Well Citrus is one of the worst shows this season

Nigga you must be joking right

are you triggered you dumb faggot?

Citrus is dogshit

The anime is only adapting the first 4 volumes, which is a just a runaround of Yuzu and Mei having misunderstandings that constantly reset their relationship growth until the end of episode 12.

If this ends up being good I can't tell who would be butt blasted more, Flip Flappers fans or the shitposting crew.

it won't with that writer

That's the meme definition, not the real one.

>triggered

right, get with the times
in 2018, any show that contains at least two female characters of any significance is properly classified as yuribait, even if there isn't a single episide that contains both, or they get married on screen

Persona 2 was doing red and black before Persona 5.

>LITERALLY talking out your asshole

smdh

whom art thou quoting

>Akechi Goro from Persona 5 is getting his own anime
THANK YOU BASED 3HZ.

Finally someone recognized the true protagonist.

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Goro's_traitor_outfit.png (512x512, 87K)

Please be a female phantom thief

I just think it's an odd choice because of how recent P5 is. The uneven text effect isn't new, but because of P5 being a recent game/anime that's what people will definitely be reminded of. Not exactly a good thing for an anime original project.

Give me the run down of Flip Flappers I never watched it. Was it RoB: Virgin Soul bad?

No, Virgin Soul was irredeemable trash. Flip Flappers had a fun episodic episodes 1-8, episode 9 was still good, but 10-13 were kinda meh and people were really divided on it.
It's still one of the most memorable shows of 2016.

I'm not going to lie to you. When I read the text I thought Kakegurui rather than P5.

Attached: Logo.jpg (1024x410, 27K)

With the cut out paper iconography and red plus black colour scheme it is remindable of Persona 5.

Persona 2 had the same colours, but iconography can really stand out and give something its idenity. So, saying Blackfox is discount!P5 is understandable because you can recognize the style as being distinctively from P5 then P2.

That, and the protagonist of Blackfox suit, the headgear is a visual reminder of Goro's

I see that 3hz is going to continue saving anime with their originals.

The meme is saying subtext=yuribait
YuriBAIT. What do you think "bait" is doing in there?

Bait as "I got baited and didn't get what I wanted" That thing about guys doesn't make sense, since that ending would at least give it a romantic closure. Open "friendship" endings don't, that's whyt it is bait.

dumb gibberish poster

>written by the guy that ruined Flip Flappers

Attached: 1481225392031.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

So getting a straight ending when you came for yuri doesn't count as "didn't get what I wanted"?

No because it's obvious what kind of ending you will get. Give me an example of your definition of "yuribait" Heavy yuri series with an ending where they fuck boys.

Hibike.

I'll bet your idea of "obvious" and "heavy yuri" will differ, but I'd count Amanchu as one.

You're a retarded newfag trying to push a definition that doesn't apply to subtext anime.

No one ends with guys in Hibike.

Better than the meme "they end with boys" definition, which has literally no examples. The term popularized because of Hibike, a show that has yuri subtext that went fucking nowhere (was just bait)

>The term popularized because of Hibike
lurk two years before posting

Ok, tell me who popularized the term then?

your mom fag

Even if Reina doesn't end up with Taki, she obviously wants to, as well as some people at Kyoani.

Bait and switch has been used to describe fake lesbian relationships sonce forever. Japanese call it "yuri fraud". Seriously lurk more.

>Bait and switch
Yeah, this is the correct word for "end with guys"

>Bait and switch
>Bait with yuri
>yuribait

This thread is exactly like PriPri threads before it aired.

It means that bait implies that they eventually end up with guys. Shows woth subtext are called subtext, if you expect the girls to kiss in such shows then you truly are a retarded newfag.