Nee, nee Kazuko!

Nee, nee Kazuko!

Attached: Kazuma_kazuko_konosuba.jpg (500x500, 143K)

>show becomes Kazuko and Aqua whoring out to stronger adventurers for their gain

I'd watch it

megumin thread

Attached: 1517076044743.jpg (740x1110, 151K)

No, this is a kono genderswap suba thread. That said, Meguman fits perfectly, what with the game being a literal megaman clone.

Kazuko desu.

Attached: konosubas enslaved.jpg (850x1020, 155K)

Kazuko is pure
PURE

>not Kazumi
Into the trash it goes

kys faggot

But wouldn't he loose his control over The Retarded Three if he was a girl?
One of his strongest tools for keeping them in line, is their fear of his perverted trickery. If he was a chick, they wouldn't be so embarrased around him. Aqua and Megumin especially would just do whatever the fuck they pleased.

Attached: 1501035440312.gif (640x360, 990K)

Wouldn't the trio be guys in this scenario?

I mean I'd think it would equally bad if your panties was stolen weather it'd be from a male or girl(male)

This

They would be retarded bishounens

>megumeme STILL the flattest

No? If a guy steals a girls panties, that's borderline sexual assault. If a girl does it, it's just theft.

That would be even worse. He/she wouldn't be able to do anything to stop their fits of retardation

This is my ideal harem no homo.

If the trio were guys which one would Sup Forums hate the most?
My money is on Megumin for reminding Sup Forums of itself.

He can if he acted as a violent Tsundere.

they would just be lesbians for her then

Always wanted a manga where the MC and female cast reversed genders, unironically girls make the best boys.

Attached: images (8).jpg (429x343, 21K)

Oddly enough, Shinji and Rei work much better genderswapped but Asuka turns into a generic antihero just waiting for his chance to 180.

> Shinjiko faps over a comotose Asuka

That scene would generate more arousal than actual disgust since a girl doing it to a boy would be considered okay.

Is the web novel a bad choice if I want to continue the story? I know there usually are some differences between the web novel version and the proper light novel.

I don't think the web novel is translated though.

DELETE THIS BLASPHEMY

Attached: Kaiser.png (671x690, 694K)

You say that like it's a bad thing

DELET THIS

Daarkness would just basically be a rich Ira Gamagori

Attached: c876cfd58ef406070bd2c22cb55c07c164532c4c_hq.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

I'd want to read it in Japanese even if it was. So that's not a problem.

>series is now a reverse harem shoujo
>Darkness is a dashing knight that goes in for the love of getting his ass kicked
>Megumin is emo douche who loves explosions
>Aqua is a manchild

>reverse harem shoujo
He'll leave them for that hax sword dude, and claim he loved him from the start

Attached: 1520561337541.jpg (850x1200, 142K)

Sword dude would be a sword lady with a competent reverse harem of her own

Then there's no saving her, she'd probably ask the Demon King for a loan and marry him

So Dame Prince. But without the princes.

But that just means Kazuko has uninteresting and subdued reactions, unless they keep her the same but a girl.

Why would you genderswap them all? Just genderswap Kazuma. Girls can love girls, right?

Kazuko domin shota Megumi would be hot, wiuld he wear a skirt also?

This way, Iris is a hax OP shota hero character and if hentai has taught us anything, Kazuko would get the dicking of ten lifetimes.

Kazuko would be the sort of girl that constantly tries to use feminine wiles to get her way, except the joke is that every time she tries she falls flat on her face. The irony is that she's actually pretty sharp and gets good results whenever she doesn't rely on her limited feminine charms, but is lazy enough that she constantly tries to use it as a shortcut.

Male Megumin would be like an autist younger brother character obsessed with flashy stuff, so basically exactly the same. The biggest difference would probably be the way their relationship develops, because a younger boy pining for an older girl doesn't quite have the same effect.

Also all the cockteasing wouldn't work.

Male Darkness is just standard blonde shoujo hearthrob, except she's also a masochist. So basically no difference.

And Aqua is just Aqua.

Attached: __satou_kazuma_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_kinu_le__bd3517989a9ecd1602b303c5b6d32 (1265x2791, 426K)

Because Aqua would bully him(her), since he(she) wouldn't be intimidating enough to keep her in check.

Attached: 1489008834554.png (994x561, 991K)

>Aqua bullies Kazuko
>It starts relatively light, but ramps up and results in the group being caught up in whatever the arc's problem is
>Kazuko gets her shit together, bitchslaps Aqua, the problem gets solved
>Celebration ensues, Kazuko gets a good return shot at Aqua for previous bullying
>Return to step 1 for the next arc

I'd watch it.

>And Aqua is just Aqua.
Can't improve on perfection, makes sense.

Attached: Amazing.png (1380x903, 941K)

Cockteasing can work as long as he tries to be the "koakuma" type manlets like him can be.

You seem to have it all down. Now give us their seiyuus.

>kazuma's ass
I guess I'm bisexual

Asumi Kana for Kazuko
Kitamura Eri for Megumin(M)
Sugita Tomokazu for Darkness(M)
Fukushima Jun for Aqua (M)

That'll probably work. Bear in mind I'm not exactly well versed in Seiyuus, I just picked my favourite ones that have the range to work in their roles.

>Fukushima Jun for Aqua (M)

irony.

Let's see what I'd do.

Mikako Komatsu = Kazuko
Yuki Kaji = Megumin (M)
Yuichi Nakamura = Darkness (M)
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka = Aqua (M)

Darkness (M) voiced by Sugita would be such a beloved character, holy shit.

I know, I choose him precisely for his hearthrob voice, because that's pretty much Darkness(M)'s entire role: Being prince charming with the physique of a greek god but offset by his personality.

Wouldn't Sugita make a better Aqua?
Imposing baritone voice fitting for a god that immediately gets undercut by being a retard.

I guess blue haired incompetent is too close to Gintoki though.

I mean Sugita would be good, but I think Yuichi Nakamura would fit better since he's played in more isekai type roles, like Reinhard from Re:Zero picture that but masochistic.

Better as a boy.

Attached: __satou_kazuma_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_kinu_le__sample-cb9b1f43686b7e6c499d20 (850x1499, 213K)

While true, that pretty much also describes Darkness, a dashing heart throb that immediately gets undercut by being a raging masochist.

perverted girls are even worse when it comes to that stuff even for other girl.

Wouldn't a female Kazuma just be a smart Aqua?

Wouldn't a male Aqua just be a dumb Kazuma?

when will the one artist who draws female kazuma make a doujin

The webnovel was completely rushed because at the point where it started getting good he got picked up to do a LN,
So if you want to see how Konosuba would look like if the author needed to rush out a ending go ahead and read the WN but at this point the LN is a completely different product.

That looks terrible. He's a lot cuter as a boy.

Attached: 1493748379853.jpg (1000x2720, 1.58M)

You think Megumin has this daki secretly hidden?

>Sora for Kazuko
>Fukushima Jun for Aqua(M)

Attached: 1491245474930.png (945x720, 536K)

S t o p t h i s r i g h t n o w, a n o n

Attached: 104729491-RTS1DNJJ-shinzo-abe.530x298.jpg (530x298, 22K)

Delightfully devilish, Vanir

Attached: Wolbach.png (667x1085, 412K)

I can't help but think that female Kazuma would actually have to end up being a fucking gyaru out of all things to preserve most of his character traits.

I mean
>tries to like they have more sexual experience than they really do
>has S traits that turn on the resident masochist
>is a bitch but has a softer side
>ostracized as the dregs of society

Is there a better character archetype to fit those criteria than a gyaru? The biggest change would be going from wearing track suits to being fashionable.

could just be a female neet

Just make em a smart Aqua. Arrogant, lazy, motivated by the dumbest shit, and constantly scams people

Aqua would arguably be a gyaru if she was a normal human girl.

Because she definitely ain't the class rep or shy bookworm or sporty tomboy type.

>Sugita Tomokazu for Darkness(M)
wait a second
that character...

Attached: Leon_Ixion_Saga_DT.jpg (1262x720, 135K)

Netjuu and netoge still made them pretty cute. It could work with Kazuko, but I think most would just make her a full BL shipping fujo to get her rightfully scummy and perverted, since they usually get stupid perverted if it's not directed at themselves in comedy manga.
Of course you could get the same thing if she was a useless otomewhale.

yeah male megumin would probably act like pic related

Attached: 5728595-01.jpg (450x640, 110K)

just not the same without the ponytail

Based Abe poster

>based
>with shit taste
That's not how it works user.