What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Attached: 3.png (1920x1080, 269K)

She was bored

She's perfect

Crabs in her vagina

>Abandoned by her parents and raped as a child, then ostracized by her peers and held as an idol by teachers
gee i wonder

Trust issues from being deceived by her first love.

She's eternally worse girl, and is getting cuckholded by someone who looks like they're nine.

Attached: 1508923654676.gif (475x498, 2.06M)

It's tough being best girl in a show in a show full of great girls. She had a lot of pressure.

Being an aggressive, bitchy cunt with constant PMS makes you "best girl"?

but she denies ever falling in love with Kaiki

For a lot of subyumans, unfortunately yes.

If you can't handle her at her worst you don't deserve her at her best ;)

This. I wonder how can someone think she has more charcter than anyone else? Especially snake?

>handle
Look at this delusional retard, he think being masochistic fag is handling le stronk womaen.
Gahara is a prime example of why Japs are becoming sexless.

She goes from 0 to 100 fast but no one's more supportive

she has 2 big problems if you know what i mean

Attached: shower.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

trust issues and throwing away her emotions

did you even watch/read it?
her mom joins a cult and tries to do her best which only makes her mom think the cult is working
almost gets raped by someone from the cult because of her mom
throws away her emotions for her mom and loses her weight
gets conned multiple times trying to get her weight back

she had basically no weight, didn't you pay any attention at all

>problems

stiff neck

She has massive tumours that grow uncontrollably in her chest. They're periodically cut away in series of surgeries but they just keep coming back.
Thats the explanation for the breasts size differences in kizu compared to the rest of the series.

mommy issues

She was in a Shaft anime which did not have Madoka in its title.

To this day it baffles me how they could make one of the best anime of all time while everything else that ever came from them is pure garbage.

It still had Madoka in it though.

Attached: PuellaMagiAraragiMagica.jpg (720x405, 27K)

Not in its title. Monogatari is a shitty harem. What's even the point of watching that shit? I only see two reasons. Either you are a miserable loser who wants to self insert into Araragi or you have an NTR fetish. It is an insult to Madoka to even compare those two.

To be fair, you have to have a very high iq to understand Monogatari.

is hating on monogatari the new cool thing?

there have always been people who dislike monogatari on Sup Forums but it seems like there are more or more vocal people who hate it

Attached: vofanbonehead.jpg (1421x1024, 280K)

True.

NGE already takes the spot of anime's Rick and Morty.

No. It just means people are growing up and not falling for a glorified harem to feel good about themselves instead of realizing how pathetic they are.

Kaiki took her virginity

>crabfags
kill self, rather now

It's still one of the better written harem anime around. And one of the few were the main character isn't a bland self-insert.

>;)

Attached: 1515413808345.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>everything else that ever came from them is pure garbage

Attached: 1505307215462.png (499x338, 38K)

>it's still one of the more delicious logs of shit around
>its aroma is not as bland as ordinary shit
In the end it is still a harem and no person with self respect would ever like or enjoy watching a harem. Good harem do not exist. Not everyone is like you and gets hard on being NTRd.

Grew up with single mother

Seconded
Hitagi is one of the smiles i want to protect the most

Go ahead and name just one other franchise by them that is actually good. Let me guess, will you say SZS?

>will you say SZS?
Are you saying it's not?

Attached: 1500365791226.png (1640x996, 1.55M)

Yes.

Ok, what about hidamari sketch, arakawa under the bridge or 3-gatsu no lion? All of those are also shit?

I haven't tried all of them but if the pattern holds true then yes.

What about soredemo machi wa mawaitteru, denpa onna or rec?

I haven't watched any of them but my bet would be on yes. If you genuinely think that one of them is good I will check out the first episode and if it looks promising I will concede defeat.

You sound pretty insecure. How about you stop trying to inflate your own shitty opinion, and just own it.

>hasn't watched a large part of Shaft's catalog
> everything else that ever came from them is pure garbage
Your argument is now null and void, since you destroyed your own credibility. Don't be that guy.

>I haven't tried all of them
>I haven't watched any of them
So you're talking out of your ass? Why would you do that? Why would you claim that a studio has only produced one good show, if you haven't seen what seems like half of their work?

Because I can extrapolate and recognize patterns. Again, if you think that among the shows I have not watched there is even one single genuinely good one go ahead and tell me which one it is and I will check it out. If it is good I will take back what I said. If it is bad I am proven right and you people are just full of shit and butthurt fanboys.

i agree monogatari is the best thing they made and everything else by them is shit

>or you have an NTR fetish
The fuck are you talking about?

How about this, which ones have you seen? Which ones were so bad that you decided that the rest of them weren't worth you time?

why don’t you tell us your favorite anime.

I already said that my favorite Shaft anime is Madoka, in particular the movie trilogy.

It proves nothing either way, retard. There's nothing to even prove when your opinion holds no authority. That's true of everyone here, no exceptions. You got called out on your bullshit, your credibility is completely lost, and now you're showing everyone just how much of a faggot you truly are. Get your shit together or fuck off.

Ok kid.

Juvenile, but accurate.

I love how you responded to the other two posts, but not mine. So I'll ask you again. Which shows made by shaft have you seen, that have left such a terrible impression on you that you feel confident enough to say that madoka is their only good show? I find it really odd that you write off a studio completely, especially when you claim to love Madoka so much.
>in particular the movie trilogy
I'm also not sure what's this supposed to mean, are you saying that the first two movies are better that the 12 episode series? I'm not sure why you would phrase it that way considering they're the same thing.

Yes, the first two movies are better than the series.

Ka~ka

>kissanime
>daisuki

none of you saw a thing

I stole the picture from someone else.

>NGE
>Rick and morty
Why would you mention those two in the same sentence?

Because their fandoms are very similar.

pretty shitty thread you have here
just going to drop this cute monkey here and be on my way

Attached: DXqrDtdXUAAD7qH.jpg (1506x1434, 274K)

she considers herself to be a tsundere (even though the fact she called herself one basically means she is not one)

That's called being tsun.

wrong, and Madoka isn't even their best

Attached: 1514160562545.gif (498x432, 578K)

Not really.

evafags do not riot over fast food sauce that they never heard of.

Yes really.
>you need an IQ of at least 200 to understand this brainless shit

She thought she was the heroine of a romance anime by the end of S1. Turns out it's an ecchi harem show.

Attached: bakemonogatari-12-senjougahara-araragi-beneath-the-stars.jpg (1020x586, 117K)

T H I S

Also she pushed everyone else away rather than being ostracized herself (not you, but other user).

>brainless
Exactly. It's the fact that Eva is actually simple to understand and so in your face about its point but still amazingly fly between the ears of many that makes fans call them brainlets.

It's mostly the fans who don't understand it. You are defending NGE, are you a fan? Go ahead, summarize the meaning of NGE.

Apparently she's threatened and stapled a bunch of other students. But She also said that only Araragi and the Healthcare teacher know about her body. Why did she staple other people?

Attached: x45[1].png (970x1400, 312K)

monkey is cute!

Attached: 1515520638425.gif (500x281, 321K)

This, and somehow some idiots actually think she is a Tsundere whem she fucking isn't.

It's pretty funny considering how honest she is with her feelings.

It could be argued that, while she isn't a tsundere as defined by fucking TvTropes, in the literal reading of the word she is, in that she is often both 'tsun' and 'dere.'

i don't consider anyone that admits to being a tsundere to be tsundere.

Mistranslation. Kanbaru and a few nobodies knew about the body. She stapled Kanbaru back in middle school and told her to fuck off.
The fact Kanbaru listened is the impetus of Suruga Monkey. She hated herself for going against what she wanted to do "Help Senjougahara" and instead did what Senjougahara wanted which was "To leave me alone and forget about this".

Suruga Devil's build up with Araragi in the car only works because you have to realize that Araragi wasn't actually telling Kanbaru anything new, he was just trying to get her to finally be true to herself so that she wouldn't end up with even more regrets by doing what other people told her to do.

cunt

a crab went snibeti snab

I see, Forgot everything about the origin story for Kanbaru.

what do you mean?

just being Best girl is stressful sometimes

and she wanted to be walked home gently.

Then she should be kicking back and relaxing while all the other characters take every dream of that role from her.