Will episode 10 be the last episode until you drop this show?

Will episode 10 be the last episode until you drop this show?

Attached: 1520110744274.jpg (1017x1052, 99K)

>Dropping a show halfway through

Attached: yuck.jpg (912x1009, 143K)

Maybe, I can't believe how fucking terrible and useless the last four episodes has been. I can't even watch this just for mech action because clearly it's being sidelined for another stupid shit drama.

But the last episodes had worldbuilding though?

I have dropped shows on the penultimate episodes.

Attached: pas.jpg (1200x857, 148K)

They really didn't.

>humans.... used to live on the surface
wow the world got built this episode

Action is shit

Yeah the action in this show is really shit. Episode 1 was the only good one.

Dropped it already like 3 episodes ago.

Little bits of trivia isn’t good worldbuilding.

A man of taste. Wait, I take it back. You still haven't dropped this steaming pile of garbage even though 1 episode should be more than enough to realize how bad it is.

I hate franxx so much. It's trying to be like eva but doing everything fucking terribly.

I'm in til the end

i dropped it after ep2

She is the only reason I watch it

Attached: 1517194417248.jpg (1277x717, 105K)

>big titted Cocona
Doesn't fit desu senpai.

What the hell? I made the OP image a few weeks ago and never posted it publicly, how did it end up on Sup Forums?

Attached: 2018-03-16_11-19-58.gif (512x540, 261K)

Because I made it

>Will episode 10 be the last episode until you drop this show?

Not a fucking chance. I'm in for the long haul no matter what. And yes, Strawberry will win in the end.

this show really went downhill after ep 6

Why? i have nothing better to do, other than watch anime.

Attached: 1519657766392.jpg (1017x1052, 446K)

I wish I was a grill with floofy hair

Attached: 002_weak_should_fear_the_strong.png (494x700, 250K)

I remember how I dropped Shikabane Hime Kuro midway through the final episode because I just didn't care anymore. But Darling in the Franxx should really fuck up to reach such level.

I'm on this ride till the very end.

What? OP is a fake? I demand a refund!

You're supposed to drop the show every single week, you newfag.

stop bullshiting op you are going to watch it til the end

True

What went wrong?

I will drop it in ep 24 when 002 dies

Attached: 1520670334453.jpg (320x320, 29K)

Well take this (you) cute user

What the fuck were they actually thinking with that shitty writing?

It's a shame the episode previews don't air immediately after an episode ends, otherwise I would have dropped it last saturday. I'm definitely not watching the episode tomorrow, but I'll check back on the previews to see whether it picks up the pace. And I'll keep on shitting the threads as revenge for failing my expectations.
I can take a couple of boring episodes, but they're really pushing it. Last week was a fucking chore to watch, I completely lost interest halfway through. I can't take any more cookie-cutter generic anime episodes where you could simply replace the characters to end up with an episode for any other anime ever.

The chest tells me its a boy

Yeah the last episode was too much

No it's not. Franxx doesn't take itself too seriously and can be enjoyed ironically. That's like the opposite of eva.

It's inevitable

From the looks of it, most people already dropped this two episodes ago.

Looks like lots of people dropped it. Less threads than usual

Why would I drop the anime of the decade?

The worldbuilding is so dense. Every single episode has so many things going on.

Attached: DenseDenserDensest.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

What's under the adult's mask

A face

I've dropped this show every single week. I'm not about to stop now!

Attached: 1521134141348.jpg (346x161, 31K)

Attached: 1520372802995.jpg (240x240, 13K)

The plot is structured very strangely. Every actually important episode showcases a new dramatic realization in Hiro and 002's relationship, but that's about it for the plot so far.

I'm thinking they're robots

A robotic face, then

And that's a pretty fucking terrible reason by itself.

Attached: 1410219656634.jpg (409x535, 57K)

I really hope it isn't just a human face. I feel like a big reveal is coming tomorrow

She's cute!

Attached: 1516741368743.jpg (1920x1080, 844K)

I actually really liked episode 9. They were baiting a shitty love triangle that would be melodramatic and last for the whole show, then they just threw it on its head thanks to based Goro. Now we get to see the Hitler youth child be completely confronted with reality and will probably force himself to love Papa still as that is all he knows. Adults not be what they are supposed to be and we Nier soon baby.

Attached: Love Triangle Status.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Goro is the only side character I actually care about. Too bad he's going to die once the plot starts moving.

I know lots of people have been speculating death, but considering this is a Shounen I doubt it'll happen

You may be right. I did think it was odd how the red shirt squad from that other episode didn't die.

It teased us with robots and action in episode one, but then it did a 180 and turned out to be a character-driven series. Thing is, it's been a rather lazily written character-driven series.
Series focusing on characters need to be interesting to keep people watching. Franxx has been generic as hell so far.
02 showed some promise at first, but now she's been demoted to "daaaariiin" fangirl shit. Hiro tried to be interesting at first with his (already done but still kind of unusual) get in the fucking robot dilema, but now he's just sort of there, watching as his generic friends do boring generic things.
Let's not even talk about the other 6 main characters, who turned out to be just plain stereotypes.

Trigger/A1 needs to spice things up.

Mitsuruchad exists

I want to see what the mid season climax is gonna be about. I guess the first half of the season was supposed to focus on the characters so I hope the second half will actually have some plot.

Sure thing bud, stealing my glory, I made that

I agree that they're not putting enough effort into it. 02 has had some good dramatic scenes (Ichigo confrontation in Ep. 6, her and Hiro in the cockpit in Ep. 7), but these occasional flashes of awesome just aren't enough to carry the show.
I can't believe I forgot /ourdrugaddict/

Wtf i made it

You're all fucking liars. I made it.

>Core drills into the earth aren't just collecting magma and fuel
>Drills are been dug deeper and deeper into the earth or boundry and trying to reach the other side to raid it as their own world becomes more and more desolate and barren
>The Klaxosaur are alien weapons from beneath the earth in another highly advanced society
>Dr. Franxx at some point communicated with certain members of that race and acquired the technology to create the Franxx and the mixing of both races or as we know it in basic terms, female and male
>002 is a creation of the spliting of Dr. Franxx and his other half in the alien world.
>Most of the aliens hate the humans and hate her even more for siding with them which is why they pursue her
>She chose humanity because she loved humans
>The Klaxosaurs and their alien masters are winning
>Franxx knows that humanity must vie for peace or they will be wiped out
>Hiro sacrifices himself for the sins of humanity
>002 bites her finger in pain and sorrow
>But the world is at peace and a better place
This is the final scene
Mary Magdalene

Attached: The End.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>humanity must die for peace or they will be wiped out
So they die either way?

Hiro is dying for humanity or maybe humanity will be wiped out too and episode 24 will be just showing their slow extinction and 002 choosing to remain and die instead of rejoining her own people in their world.

If that's the plan, they really should be laying basic plot threads, which they're really not.

Steins;Gate is a great example of a show was character-driven for the first half before transitioning to the actual plot in the second half. The first half gave you an emotional connection with the characters, employed effective foreshadowing, and laid laid plot threads, while the second half effectively capitalized on all these things to deliver a conflict in which the audience was emotionally invested.

Many anime rush through first part of the sequence to jump to the action, which actually makes the plot/action worse, as the viewer has no reason to care. FranXX takes the inverse approach by focusing too much upon the characters (and doing it poorly) without teasing any payoff.

2Deep4U

I think she has accepted this world is dead and has given up on hope. She has a very fatalist outlook which is very well shown in this scene. Remember how she casually refers to death in front of the others, how she fights hazardously without any concern for her safety or others just because she could and didn't care about death. She may or may not have found something she cares about in this world in Hiro. He has accepted her for the monster that she looks like but will he accept her monstrous world view?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.16_[2018.03.16_20.00.20].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>user complains about character focused episode
>user complains about character being 1 dimensional
You can't it both ways user.

The keyword here is "cookie-cutter"

cookie-cutter = one dimensional

Ape thinks 002 wants to go to the grand crevasse to save the human race but she wants to go their to quicken their extinction. She has red horns and tempts men into gluttony (the milk and honey), greed (the promise of great power by piloting with her), lust (her temptress attitude), rage (Hiro's screams when piloting with her), Pride (the arrogance of those who pilot her), envy (Mitsuru is a key example) and sloth (the laziness of others who rely on her).
She is taking humanity to the grand crevasse which is big fucking hole into the deep.
002 is fucking Lucifer.

Attached: 1521133513859.png (585x1080, 500K)

IchiHiro incoming.
Eat shit niggers.

Attached: 1520895694437.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

I'd pilot to her Grand Crevasse, if you catch my drift

Dumb flip

She will be Lilith while Hero is Adam and together they will initiate the Fourth Impact

Stop anonfagging, Michlan

Attached: d3378b28-0ef1-40ee-8aab-e5e7a82c0ee9.png (1600x806, 262K)

>ships IchiHiro
>posts a picture of Ichigo looking at Goro with those deep green eyes of love

Attached: 1519243688724.png (639x386, 11K)

Yes

its safe to say 02 has had miles of Klaxsaur cock in all of her holes. Probably in their satanic ritual orgies called the Grand Crevasse.

In fact I’d guess that where Papa really met her. As its pretty obvious APE Royalty attend those ritual orgies

Attached: 1520312290345.jpg (1500x2336, 2.38M)

>It's trying to be like eva
But Evangelion is about bad relationships, while FranXX is about good relationships!

Papa are just having orgies with their evil slaanesh daemon.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.03_[2018.03.06_20.23.37].jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

Ape and Papa are*

APE is Papa.

But that's my issue with Franxx. I actually like character-driven shows, but they somehow managed to make character focused episodes WITHOUT fleshing out the characters. They bored me to hell with the same old devices to showcase the same old stereotyped characters.

>Papa

A Klaxsaur who did all kinds of weird orgy rituals and rape stuff with 02 to achieve “redemption through sin”

was believed to be a demon.

Attached: 1520316312703.jpg (1504x413, 263K)

I'm guessing Zorome is next based on PVs

002 pleases old Klaxosaurs for money!

*honey

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.01_[2018.03.16_20.49.41].jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

Franxx's problem is the exact opposite. It takes itself too seriously for what it is. If it was playful like, say, Kill la Kill, then I would be able to stomach it, but Franxx unironically tries to combine the ridiculous sexual shit/waifu wish fulfillment with serious narrative and it just doesn't work.

I don't know. But the shitposters have a point. These fucking character centric episodes are just retreading ground we've already been on mostly. Only thing of any tiny worth was the change in Goro and Ichigo's relationship. They better start giving us real answers and world building soon or I'm probably gonna stop watching this weekly and just wait till its done to watch it.

Attached: 1506394232688.jpg (819x1024, 83K)

What do you consider to be fleshing out the characters?

Zorome is next and then probably fat boy and then maybe Mitsuru. So 3 more episodes of this shit

Pretty sure APE doesn't care about "saving" the human race at all.

Yep

Attached: 1520607700354.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)