How would've Evangelion been received if all of the cast was genderswapped?

How would've Evangelion been received if all of the cast was genderswapped?

Attached: 1521212952220.jpg (429x343, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lc6e85fJkeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better

Way worse because male nerds wouldn't have latched onto their waifus??

Fujos would ship Asuka and Rei instead of Shinji and Kaworu

I feel like I might be okay with that because it'd be a lot more interesting than boy surrounded by angry women decides to bath with some guy that showed up for 1 episode and got squished.

It would have been 10x better

>they all look alive
the bug eyes are the worst

The main reason the show was a popular as it was was because of it's female characters, even if the had the exact same personalites, it wouldn't matter. The show has remained popular for so long because of the waifus, thake that a way and it's still a good show but not nearly as popular.

Attached: sample_7c63fb2f09191137761c66991cb99f9bd9b4cd94.jpg (850x850, 290K)

Get in the robot, Shinjiko

Attached: 738435.jpg (750x422, 48K)

I dont care about how it would have been received, I just want to see a genderbent Misato pulling the moves on a female Shinji

for a second there I confused this pic for the cast of Fruit's Baskets

>Wall of Jericho
>Al Zuka expects Shinko to come in and ride his dick because of his award winning charm.
>cries

>not wanting to see Asuken putting the moves on Kajiko

Post the pasta, you know which one.

Wouldn't be as good or memorable. The issues the emotional impact characters had were distinctly fit to their gender.

>Shinko walks in on Rei
>falls on top of him
>grabs his cock
>just sits there for a few minutes

Same

Rei's character would still make sense. Asuka's competitive attitude would work but nothing else about her would, Misato's approaches to work and home life would work but not the maternal and sexual stuff. It's Shinji and Ritsuko that would be completely unrecognizable.

Holy moly I need this

honestly I'd kill to see Asuken and Shinjiko's interactions

>Asuken rapes Shinko, then proceeds to cry

You can only have one.

Attached: 4574958225324.jpg (492x357, 44K)

Rei is sexier even as a man.

How can Asuka be best girl and best boy at the same time?

>yfw Asuka looks like Rodge because she's a happa.

>ywn see Shinjiko fingering herself over the comatose body of Asuken

Why live?

Attached: 1517609913317.jpg (1280x960, 824K)

Well it obviously wouldn't work at all now would it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc6e85fJkeA

>Keel Lorenz with boobs
This made my day.
Also, Ritsuko a cutie

Attached: NGE_genderbent.png (1056x767, 1.16M)

rei looks more chokeable.
I just realized fem-shinji choking male-asuka would be pretty hot.

Attached: 1497641067528.png (1330x1080, 821K)

Admit it, you would have fapped to their homo doujins.

>Implying it wouldn't slip in

Better question yet how would the original cast react/interact with their genderbent selves? I'd ship asuken with shinji

To be fair, she laid next to him. Slugboy should have put his arms around Asuka instead of failing to kiss her and sleeping on the floor. But again, it's slugboy.

Attached: Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_BD_17-rei-blush.jpg (1440x1080, 985K)

>tfw you're an asukafag but male rei is handsome af
I'd kill for a male Rei doujin with Asuka

I want to see Asuken bully Shinjiko and forcefully kiss her to the point of asphyxia

Attached: 34__.jpg (755x755, 462K)

Best boys>best girls

Attached: nge__1c7o1_540.jpg (540x578, 106K)

Everyone would waifu Shinji, hate the girls, and the /u/fags would be just as intolerable as the /y/fags.

I didn't even consider this.

Attached: neehahaha.jpg (551x462, 54K)

>Rei

>>Please describe each Evangelion girl's vulva, thank you in advance

>Rei
fine and sparse pubic hair, her inner labia are revealed and have some pigmentation as is typical among the japanese. in keeping with her general lack of personal care, there is some smegma accumulation in between her folds accompanied by the lingering smell of LCL with a hint of green tea.
>Asuka
naturally hairless, her outer labia are still quite puffy and only the slightest bit of inner labia protrudes. little pigmentation to be found, so when she gets aroused, it all turns into a beautiful red blush. smells like stale sweat and not much else.
>Misato
ruined wizard sleeve, prominent clitoris and a gnarled mess of soft pubic hair. slight smell with a hint of lavender, not entirely unpleasant.
>Maya
pristine innie with a bit of clit poking out, has never known the touch of anything other than her own fingers or vibrating toothbrush. she has some soft downy pubic hair and smells of lilac perfumes covering up sweat.
>Hikari
deep pigmentation, some pubic hair, moderately sized labia that tend to get into a sticky mess of secretions and hair stuck to her panties whenever she thinks of Touji. the scent is almost indistinguishable from her anus.

Now I wonder how would the genderbent dick descriptions be like. Male Asuka would probably be angry all the time because of tiny dick.

If genderbent, Kaworu and Shinji would have the sweetest interactions without the gay awkwardness

Attached: a88o1_500.jpg (500x706, 121K)

It's true that in japan girls are taught that touching each other and going on dates with other girls isn't gay, it's "practice"

Finally someone understands

Attached: 12f3f65b7f6d5bac5b35e86ed722aeb6--gender-swap-.jpg (500x593, 48K)

The husbando wars would be just as fierce and drawn out, but less loud overall due to less participants.

The proportion of people calling suicide advocacy sweet wouldn't change at all.

Attached: 1434438063457.png (1280x1152, 1.49M)

Would FemShinji schlick over comatose MaleAsuka as well?
I would watch that.

In that art style maybe. In the show they'd look like any other mech character.

Would probably ride his leg

Just change Shinji into a girl and all would be right with the world.

Wouldn’t she just give him a quick suck after removing the sheets and seeing the dick?

It wouldn't be the same.

this. One of the few things a girl could do that would be on par with Shinji's fap session

I'm obviously super late to it, but I've only recently begun watching this, what am I in for?

From what I can tell so far, I'm in for some of that good depression.

Honestly, the most intense fiction experience of my life.

Attached: evangelion-20968336.png (500x764, 156K)

eva has politicians wearing waifus ties while the rick and morty only have meme sauce riots.

>"why wont you love me mom!"
>Asuke casing that kenjime oneesan pussy
>shinjo's father protecting his daughter in the eva
>genda is a huge slut

>Masato mailing a picture to shinjime pointing at his open chest shirt or bulge

everything is fucked

everything is improved, you mean

Attached: 1_500.png (500x500, 334K)

I think a girl being emotionally abused by her father would be received a lot worse than a boy being emotionally abused by his father. The male Rei-Gendo dynamic would only exacerbate this issue. If all characters were swapped, the Shinjet-Gendelle issues might not be a problem, but then certain scenes with Shinjet and Mansato would be extremely problematic.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.35_[2017.12.12_17.43.37].jpg (626x627, 72K)

I want to see a male Asuka

Attached: genderbent-9940b13a65a4a3ae200366e8b0f0ba4.png (600x360, 233K)

Attached: 0079c5441449c29044017d8ff021647b_480.jpg (480x339, 35K)

95 was a different time, man.

Asuken still a cute

Attached: f563caf2f67c91d43e0d94eae2a8b963_480.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: shinko_.jpg (500x498, 71K)

Everyone would actually act a lot more like their gender stereotypes. Would make the show less interesting I think.

Oh, and the EoE hospital scene would be even more legendary than it already is.

Just let it do its thing, don't try to anticipate too much or else you won't appreciate what's being done right in front of you. It's not that difficult to predict where the plot's going when you ask the question "How can this go wrong?", but the real story is in the character interactions.