Raildex

Will we ever get to see swine mode in full force?

Attached: 44841910ac888911c1f4c395af7bde20.jpg (1000x666, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoHiSrVtCkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PV in a week or we riot.

Attached: 67769574_p0.jpg (764x1087, 531K)

Other than Mikoto clones and Kuroko having twin tails and being worst girl these dont make much sense

user, you must chill. The PV will come, you must be patient.

I'm stuck on OT16 and can't get through it.
I've been gradually losing interest.

Attached: bait acqua.jpg (2048x1453, 231K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CoHiSrVtCkY

After he marries Index, yes

t.Kakineposter

Attached: Touma X Saten 4.jpg (960x540, 37K)

>PV in a week
June

I thought THE Kakine poster had not yet finished OT15.

How awesome is SS2? I need motivation.

Attached: gunha railgun.png (525x575, 193K)

It had Clone gorilla warfare

Stop saying such disgusting things.

Attached: Izzard 1_mipmap0_color.png (1024x1024, 190K)

Attached: Izzard 2_mipmap0_color.png (1024x1024, 159K)

Attached: Izzard 3_mipmap0_color.png (1024x1024, 99K)

These crops almost as bad as the Irish Potato Famine.

They're not crops, they're rips from the game files

And they still look awful.

LMAO

Nothing I can really do for you there. It's just new pictures of Izzard anyways

Honestly if izzard was still alive right now, he would be a massive force to be reckoned with.

People do not understand just how bullshit powerful he is. He's infinitely close to those magic gods.

It's like one of the high tier bosses got killed off during the start of the game

He doesn't even know how to use his powers anymore.

And though he is one of the strongest characters from OT aside from Fiamma, I'd not put him in with Magic Gods. Othinus and HP gave no shits about dragons or IT while just one made Izzard shit himself.

That's the thing though Izzard is only really as strong as his own willpower, he still isn't really Magic God tier but I think if he also didn't give a fuck about the dragon he'd probably come out of that fine

Oh wait, that's right he's not dead. I was under the impression he was dead.

And I said infinitely close, not at their level.

What is the appeal of minor characters? I always find them fappable but there is never enough art.

Attached: friendly frenda.jpg (1578x1692, 692K)

Even some Nip fanartists have expressed their thoughts that Stiyl murdered Izzard and lied to Touma. Which is pretty in character, and the only reason we assume Izzard is alive at all is because Stiyl said so.

>infinitely close
No, Izzard isn't even close to Magic God tier and was weaker than a lot of angel tier characters.

Speculation. We want to imagine how the live their lives. what they can do in the story if they were more relevant, etc.

It has ollerus and seria

Confirmed

Is Kamachi actually Aleister Crowley?

Finally the Limen Magna is used as Izzard's attack ingame

also the battle royale gamemode is actually kinda hype, everyone is equal in level and stats so it comes down to skill and tactics

Can you buy a house in this game?

No, you just use Touma's dorm

>rooms don't change depending on your preference or can't be unlocked at all
>can't even visit Misaka/Kuroko's dorm
>Tokiwadai Dormitory can't be explored
>can't even visit Saten's apartment
>can't even visit Uiharu's apartment
Fug

You can visit Mikoto's room though, can also go into Komoe's apartment.

You just can't live there, least for now

I want Touma to bathe in Misaka and Kuroko's tub.

Yes.

Attached: NT_Index_v18_119.jpg (1443x2048, 521K)

With Misaka and Kuroko?

Yes.

Yes, a nice threesome bath would solve all that unresolved sexual tension.

>Creates the rules of his world
>Gradually losing control over his world towards the end

Attached: 1494500749937.png (610x502, 171K)

Attached: DED.png (300x448, 156K)

Dumb Junkoposter.

I feel like there is a big weakness to be exploited in that everything he does is magic still. Even when commands someone to die it's a magical death. It's almost like an illusion. He painted the walls with Stiyl and that nigga could still cast magic. I don't think Izzard really understood his powers even with full concentration.

Attached: 1513314722020.jpg (373x358, 37K)

Considering Kuroko hates Touma it makes perfect sense.

Izzard is irrelevant.

That's what makes new art interesting. because clearly he was lacking

>Kuroko
Eew gross. Change her with Misaki (that's the proper Tokiwadai combo) or Kongou, hell, Junko would be better. Actually scratch that, any random girl from Toki is an inprovement over Cuckroko, unless she's included but only gets to watch.

>“Yahooooooo!!!!! It’s finally happened! It’s fiiiiiiinally haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappened!! This isn’t a drama and it isn’t a movie!! Love is real after allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!”
This volume is already a fucking legend

Attached: 1508796182439.png (500x500, 44K)

Doesn’t matter. He’s irrelevant so stop talking about him.

Waste of a good seiyuu.

Ever wondered why Izzard didn't just use the Limen Magna himself?

And they will end up together anyway, so double perfect

Kuroko has no chance of getting any Misaka any other way.

>use a short ranged weapon that instakills things if it hits with a specific part of it
>be a god
What would you choose, user?

both

>not making a Limen Magna gun

Attached: 1517683476047.jpg (680x660, 92K)

Wonder what would happen if someone told her there's like 10, 000 versions of her beloved onee-sama

What is a limen magna ? Am I forgeting something ?

How do you think a pervert like Aleister satisfied himself all those decades in the Windowless Building? He must've fucked his AI at least a few dozen times.

She makes sure he never goes into swine mode again by giving him the tranquilizers every morning

Why bother? A chain can be dodged and requires you to take action. More importantly, the chain itself is completely normal, so you also need to know how to use a chain as a weapon.
Ars Magna has no such restriction.
Turn-to-gold pointy chain.

I would imagine that if Dummy knew how to use it, Izzard would as well.
Could never hurt to have a additional weapon user. or even modify it yourself with Ars Magna

I hope she never finds out. She's disgusting, and not even sub-human clones deserve to be slobbered all over by that screechy goblin.

Does Kuroko still not remember the time Touma helped save her?
Even with Mikoto in the hospital room with her, the subject never came up?

Dengeki is shilling 86 a lot lately, anyone know what happened?

Wasn't the whole point of the tube that it contained his possibilities? WW3 should've been the first time he faxed a possibility out of it

Dengeki shills popular things in a shocking turn of events

It's selling crazy good that happened.

Attached: 414149.jpg (870x1043, 123K)

She does, she's just very tsun

Replacement Frenda was a mistake.

Attached: f64646472891e026f1f1f77f0ec38aba4cf032ca37e5e992750caed1da105822.jpg (550x787, 141K)

Fake izzard had a gold chain that turned everything it touched into a puddle of gold.

Attached: pirate izzard.jpg (640x480, 52K)

She probably remembers but doesn't talk about it regardless. It is the Raildex way to not talking about anything unless it is very, very immediately relevant. I mean Touma didn't even think much about the invisible christian deity killing monstrosity living in his arm until it nearly tore Kamisato apart.

He wasn't that proficient, though. Touma (presumably) didn't have precog yet but still managed to grab the chain. It's obviously more dangerous than a normal weapon, but it still has the same drawbacks. A gun would be a superior choice.

There's shilling for popular series as usual and there's spamming the fuck out of my feeds.
I'm tempted to tell them to fuck off and that Heavy Object is better anyway.

>touma can bring back someone izzard commanded to die
So, if Touma touched one of those espers kids that died and resurrected for the spell would they die?

It's just business user

Gunha Blanco soon

Attached: 1393746811002.jpg (550x550, 435K)

The imaginary number district is part of the pure world.

It would be extremely painful.

So is Mikoto but she still brings it up from time to time.

>Ohoho volume

Nice. I hope more crazy martinis get introduced too.

Attached: [SallySubs] Heavy Object - 24 [BD 720p AAC] [1AF48391].mkv_snapshot_12.14_[2017.09.30_15.48.38].png (1280x720, 1.47M)

Mikoto is like 70% dere now. Kuroko is still at 3%

Just give Ohoho a beret and change her outfit to blue and she'd instantly be 100% better.

If this is turning into an arc I'd assume we'll see more Martinis later on but you never know with Kamachi

Imaginary Number District is an imitation of the Pure World by Crowley. It's entire purpose is for it to act like a testing grounds in ways for him to get into the real Pure World. It is why magicians get hurt by it when they use magic, because in a world with no magic, all the backlash that a magician does to the phases of the world is redirected back to them,

The Martinis are kind of dumb desu. And aren't they useless now with IA is getting fucked over?

Aleister a shit and a terrible father

Fuck off Lola.

Attached: 1507941133078.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

One city cut itself from the network they still control 25% of the planet.

Will they get his design right in season 3

Attached: 1268180618236.jpg (800x480, 64K)

What's wrong with his S2 design?

He will be fine at least his stuff was in color.

Attached: Hrunting.jpg (523x458, 39K)

Attached: Double Jesus comparison.jpg (560x271, 115K)

he was a hungry skeleton
He looks fine the mobage art

Attached: 1398782700535.jpg (1000x707, 137K)

I saw what they were going for by trying to make his face more defined but he looks skinny as a result