Lain Explanation

Attached: sel.gif (500x380, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx4shOp4eRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read nick land

Maybe Protocol 7 also destroyed the barrier between the CU and the Wired.

Attached: LAIN.png (1028x567, 24K)

>read nick land
Nick Land wrote something about Lain?

Where are you getting Lain of the CU? Also aren't there are three Lains? Lain of the Wired, created by Eiri, Evil lain, created by the Knights/Eiri to cause her ego death, and Lain of RW, who eventually merges with Lain of the Wired?

Lemme break it down for you, it's all in the name.
L. L stands for love, because we should all love Lain.
A. A stands for AI cause that's what Lain is.
I. I stands for internet cause that's what Lain is.
N. N stands for neural network
Lain was fed cereal with accela as a child as an experiment, which led to her abilities and the name of the show Serial Experiments Lain. Next time pay attention.

Attached: 1517026382795.jpg (1055x763, 41K)

Good one user

Lain of RW is made by Eiri!

He clearly told her so in ep 12

Attached: layne.png (2000x2000, 281K)

Misdirection is used heavily throughout the series. He was lying to her and his manipulation can be seen from the start of the series when Chisa invites her to the wired after mentioning "God" (Eiri) is there.

I wanna spit gum in Lain’s mouth like Taro!

I wanna take that gum from Taro too

I never saw this? you did it now? Nice

It's the Collective UNconsciousness
Eiri rised the C.U. to the Conscious level
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx4shOp4eRI
Also I don't get why Eiri says he found Lain scattered in the Wired and not in the C.U.

Because the collective was bonded to the wired when it was created. That's where he found "Lain" and brought "her" into the physical world. She was not sentient or gendered or organic until she was brought into the physical world. He used the collective that was connected to the wired to birth Lain.

And as an amendment, though all of this makes it "possible" in the sense that the proper connections are made and people can be affected as such, as Lain says in episode 13, the man made wired is not vast enough to hold all of the data, so it was never a practical idea in the first place for Eiri to upload everybody. The collective information must exist in motion.

>Layer 13

>It would be so much easier if you became god
>I think it would be much easier than being -human-

Version 2
Reminder
>Lain of the RW: Think of it like this, the world exists as so because everyone perceives it as so. But what if you took the link of everyone's perception and handed it to single human who would embody a sort of master control of all perception?She could control everyone's perception, and her own perception could collectively control reality.

Attached: LAIN.png (1028x567, 30K)

It is more implied to me that, as is shown in , the collective was already connected to the wired, which was how Eiri found the materials to make Lain in the first place. What he did with Protocol 7 was use the Schumann Resonance.

>the collective was already connected to the wired
How? Isn't the Schumann Resonance responsible for that?

Ep9 specifically says Eiri coded the resonance into P7 himself. Ep13 on the other hand, notes that while the wired was not a natural OR viable upper layer to the world, it was connected to something else. Both are "networks" that connect people. You can assume that a natural reaction occurred when the wired was created that bonded it somewhat to the collective.

its about the class struggle

that's Texhnolyze

And so the SR was useless?

These figures are hilarious user make more.

Paint master here ;)

Not useless at all. That's what allowed Eiri to really set things in motion. The collective was connected to the wired. That's fine, but nothing was really happening to the people on Earth until Protocol 7. I would assume it solidified the connection between the three "layers". Then all it took was Eiri, the Knights, and Lain's actions.