He literally changed nothing

He literally changed nothing

Attached: Naruto_-_The_Last_2.png (1426x3507, 1.37M)

The status quo always wins, baby

Sure whatever you say buddy.

Attached: before and after.jpg (300x363, 38K)

same shit + mid 2000 level tech. WOW

He literally made a fucking favela become a megalopolis reference in technology and stopped a war TWICE.

That was all Kakashi after the war. Naruto keeps the ninja status quo for everyone else. Same cycle same acts just a new time with new faces and new names.

Attached: IMG_7685.jpg (1200x1600, 511K)

Compare the Chunin test of his generation with the one that he made.

how do characters in naruto live without an ac

I think they have it now

Short-haired Naruto was a mistake.

better look and better couple

Attached: haruno-sakura-naruto-shippuden-drawings-naruto-uzumaki-1280x960-wallpaper-541715.jpg (800x500, 134K)

He pulled the Hyuuga out of their autistic inbreeding. That's gotta be worth something.
He released Hanabi to the world.

no.

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 8K)

he looks like a retarded version of Minato lmao

He covered up EVERYTHING about the Ninja war and not only let the perpetrators go he allowed them to continue doing all there shady shit with impunity.

Naruko in a wig?

It's all an illusion - Obito and Madara won. Kaguya, Obito's sudden betrayal, Sasuke's return and then going missing again - all of Naruto's dreams.

Attached: madara4.gif (265x356, 1.55M)

Sushi doesnt have the balls

I beg your pardon?

kishi*

How do you know he doesn't? I mean, if an illusion was a success, then Naruto would know any better and proceed as if things should be this way. But here's the real catch: deep down Naruto WANTS to be fooled, because it's his paradise.

He bitched out of Sakura bieng cucked he won't due this

Part of the illusion. Naruto loved Sakura so much that he didn't wanr her to be unhappy, so he made Sasuke in his illusions to make her happy and Naruto got comfy with Hinata.

Haven't really been keeping up with Boruto. When did he cover up the Ninja war?

>Obito was good dude
>Soy sauce was on the right side of history THE WHOLE TIME
>Itachi acted 100% on his own and the leaders of the Village in no way knew or order the Uchiha genocide
>Ochimaru tells Naruto point blank Im still doing experiments on children and other fuck up shit so stop asking. Naruto is like Ok thats cool
>Kabuto was mind fucked into rehibiltaiton now he can run a orphanage

When in Reality Soy sauce Ochimaru and Many to are kept around to fuck with the supposed allied villages "just in case." There is a few other thinks he changed the offical records of but I forgot.

Pretty sure they had it before. They had VCRs and shit, and I think I remember seeing units sticking out of buildings somewhere in the series before