I teared up watching the trailer. Will I cry during the movie?

I teared up watching the trailer. Will I cry during the movie?

Attached: koe_no_katachi_by_lluluchwan-dbe7nsf.png (1024x724, 806K)

Yeah.

I just rewatched Koe no Katachi and was struck by just how well balanced the film was emotionally. The film manages to portray both the beautiful and the ugly and is successful in conveying a great variety of emotions throughout. Also found the attention to color and lighting very interesting.

Also listened to a bit of the KnK commentary. Yamada wanted something to be changed, so 500ish cuts needed to be redone. As a sort of apology, she bought everyone a banana.

Attached: yamada.jpg (1280x720, 425K)

Fucking brilliantly well done movie

>banana

Attached: 1495853816970.jpg (770x514, 60K)

How badly will I cry? Without spoiling anything does the movie have a happy ending?

Just watch it you fucking piece of shit it's just 2 hours long.

This is basically it. Watch it.

Attached: 1494574353577.jpg (1440x1080, 181K)

Not as happy as it probably should be.

ok

Deaf people are for bullying to death. Movie was awful

As long as you understand that KnK is not a romance story, yes.

imdb says it is

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-16-15-23-29.png (1080x1920, 387K)

t. Ueno

It's a love story that ends with the implication that the two main characters will become romantically involved with each other, but haven't up to that point because of their emotional baggage and experiences with trauma. Because the film is about both of them overcoming their trauma, you don't need to see anything beyond that point.

It's not about love or romance, but story has bits of both, you can connect these bits and come to a conclusion that you posted under the spoiler, though it's still just implications.
>you don't need to see anything beyond that point.
But we really wanted to.

Attached: 1520381978329.jpg (1920x1036, 818K)

i only came here to tell you that no matter what you think after watching it and no matter what anyone says just remember one thing:

ueno did absolutely nothing wrong.

Attached: 680737.jpg (2880x2560, 2.01M)

Wait so this dudes mom let the deaf girls mom rip her earring out? Wtf? What the fuck is wrong with nip
Culture?

>I teared up watching the trailer
What's your problem?

This is correct though.

Another reason why Ueno is so best. She takes shit from no one.

You are probably gay, so yeah

It's not a love story. It's Shouya coming out of his shell.
Re-read the earring post again.

Attached: 1491717829177.jpg (1600x876, 124K)

This.

I skipped a lot of things, it's very boring

Why?

>ueno did nothing wrong
Fucking slut apologist

Attached: 672531895jifkv.png (707x629, 364K)

>Def slut fucks everything up
>Ueno doesn't take her bullshit
Ueno a best

Ueno is pure.

>As a sort of apology, she bought everyone a banana.
Amazing.

fag

The movie tries to hard to make you feel sorry for the main girl

Read the manga

Attached: 9874538qw089.png (406x124, 43K)

after watching the movie I recommend reading the manga it's worth it

>Implying I didn't read the manga
Uneo was even better in the manga, literally her best moment was when she fucked up retard-chan

Attached: 1449442206106.jpg (477x184, 32K)

main bitch is dumb as fuck

I read the one shot and it was meh. No thanks.

Best girl is the hair dresser milf.

This annoyed me too, at onepoint it just got silly.

She said it herself
Opinion discarded

Attached: awful_person.png (258x421, 87K)

>muh source material
You're the most annoying kind of dilettante.

Attached: angel.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

OP here
I am 20 minutes in and all I can say is fuck everyone in class 6-2 except the one kid who volunteered to learn sign lang

She is so fucking perfect

Literally everyone considered themself as "an awful person" in that shitfest, you dumb nigger.

I can already tell you're a waste of oxygen.
SJW piece of shit.

I WANT TO MARRY UENO

The movie was bad compared to the manga which stopped being good and became meh after the time skip.

Fuck off to watch the movie, we don't care to hear live commentary from you.

What the fuck is with people today having no concept of immersion?

faaaaaaaaaaag

People who are high on BIG5 trait agreeableness should be killed. I honestly believe this.

inb4
>edgy

>Bullies a deaf girl

I may be an asshole, but even i'm not that much of a cunt. That redemption better be pretty fucking heavy.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (588x608, 76K)

The real bully is her mother who decided to put her in a normal class. Japanese society in general is fucked up. The Japanese should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Everyone bullied the deaf girl but he is the only one that gets shit for it and becomes bullied for the rest of his school life.

>retard-chans mother sends her retarded child into a normal school
>it doesn't work out
hurr durr

Attached: 1471520779081.gif (640x359, 3.6M)

His moment of redemption does pack quite the impact.

deaf slut a shit

>defending a crazy bitch

Attached: 1404773069983.png (900x1346, 877K)

>missing the point so badly
I'm repeating myself but you really are the worst kind of dilettante.

>Uenofags still buttblasted that their shit girl didn't win the Shouyabowl

They'll never have a doujin this good either.

Attached: CHEX.jpg (1200x1791, 547K)

Ueno is still a bitch
stop using italian words cretino o ti inculo a saltelli

Attached: 2378078673.png (460x420, 149K)

w-why is she black?

Attached: 324718.jpg (225x350, 26K)

Fuck man, I could go for some chex right now too. I used to love the pretzel sticks that were mixed in, especially after they got their salt on every other piece.

Half-Brazilian

There are two kinds of watchers. The kind that only cares about what happens, and the kind that only cares about how it happens. The first are the plebeians, the ones who don't care how shitty the storytelling is as long as they get what they want. You are in that category.

>muh waifu

The manga was way over the top with the bullying but the movie did a phenomenal job at portraying all the kids as, you know, just kids. I didn't feel any sort of hate for them at all since it was clear that they just didn't understand consequences yet.

You should stop trying to sound profound.

Shouya's family is lower-class trash. It's a reflection of that. SJW manga adapted by a SJW director.

The author has a sister who dated a black guy, they're based off his IRL family

>The kind that only cares about what happens, and the kind that only cares about how it happens.
Could you expound on this retarded philosophy for a moment?

>Doesn't want to get touch by some faggot
She literlly did nothing wrong

I'm not trying to sound "profound".
You should get a brain transplant.

>muh sjws
jesus how do you live like this

Is this Ueno fagging some meme? I just watched the movie too so I didn't discuss it with Sup Forums but Ueno was awful. Sure, she was honest and was right in some things but she is still an asshole. Like that other girl with braids, that one was worse.

Yea, I just watched the trailer, they all seem to be in the grade school age. If they were middle schoolers or higher id have a hard time believing they would pull that shit, even if I believe that teens are where the worst of humanity can be found.

Yamada is literally a hard-left, Japanese social justice warrior. She subscribes to an uncanny amount of the same bullshit theories as the average tumblrina.

>social justice warrior
>tumblrina
how many of you girl friends have cucked you

No one cares.

You're a hypocrite. That's why you don't like Ueno. She's the type that would cause you to drop your mask.

Get out.

I want to make Ueno a single mother!

No, you get out.

KnK was pretty meh, so I don't really care who ended up with who. But the mangaka tried so hard to to potrait Ueno as some awful school bully that I just can't take this shit seriously.

Ueno might be a horrible bitch but at least she knows she is

Fuck this pretend goodie two shoes bitch, I hate her more than anyone

Attached: 1495412361867.jpg (1024x558, 56K)

This anime is unwatchable now. Where is the half black kid's father?

>That's why you don't like Ueno
I dislike her because she's an unpleasant person.

I know. You find her unpleasant because you're a hypocrite.

yo

Attached: pedro.jpg (381x530, 30K)

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

That's a nice lie. Also the author is a woman.

He's there with them. You'll see him in the movie if you ever get over your fear of memes and watch it.

>Where is the half black kid's father?
In real life? Gone, as usual. In the anime he comes back though.

Attached: 1678906745.png (569x378, 228K)

Shouko's mother, now that is a real bitch. By the end of the film I was praying she'd get run over by a train. Alas, it doesn't happen.

Attached: 157894334567.png (692x323, 220K)

>Uneo doesn't take crap from that old hag and fights back like there's no tomorrow
How can she be so perfect?

Let it all out user. You're anonymous here. Many of the people you know in real life either know or suspect that you're faking your persona by the way.

This chick was definitely the most toxic person out if all of the character

Fun fact: her latest movie (Liz and the Blue Bird) is named after a communist propaganda film.

Attached: 1488085069812.png (642x601, 327K)

This movie is an example of terrible character design.

Deaf (disease being used as plot device) FeMC (heroine) can only be nice, doesn't give you a deeper understanding of how deaf people actually feel. Somehow blames herself for everything and is willing to sacrifice everything for MC. All character traits (her only one), motives and affection only exists to create this plot.

Bully MC has to be bullied for years to finally understand how his actions affected others. Turns 180° to create the plot and doesn't find redemption, despite doing the most ridiculous things, until the plot allows it.

All other characters are drawn to the plot. They are restricted within everything they do so this exact plot can exist.

The things you can take from the movie are cheesy messages that you shouldn't bully people because apparently society is fine with bullying bullies, that people can change and how not to treat suicidal children as a mother.

If you honestly believe this is a good (romance) drama you should end it.

She's every Shouko fag ever.