Darling in the franxx

24h to ep 10 discuss here expose your opinion?

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-085241.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewcollins.com/page/articles/romanbust.htm
nytimes.com/1985/06/25/science/underwater-exploring-is-banned-in-brazil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ENeDkGce5-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to marry Ichigo.

That's nice, Goro.

02 getting cucked when?

Hey guys, whats up?

Attached: 1503021398081.jpg (500x700, 360K)

Hi Frodo. Whats your favourite tank?

For me, it's the M18 Hellcat

Nothing like noscoping Nazi's at 60mph

Attached: 1498996119775.jpg (1002x667, 217K)

I need to rewatch the last episode

Episode 11

Attached: 67590497_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

Could the hellcat take on strelitizia?

I really hope we'll get some interesting worldbuilding with them visiting the city. I'm also curios about the klaxosaur's looks, I want to see more of them to try to figure out if they fit any pattern. The one in episode 9 was strange as fuck, wouldn't have expected a brain-shaped balloon filled with explosive liquid and gas.

HISTORY REMINDER

The name of the episode, "The Eternal City", "Eien no Machi" (永遠の都) is also the nickname of the city of Rome. The old imperial city of Kyoto is also known as "The Eternal City", although its diction is "Yorozuyo no Miya" (万代宮)

The Carolingian symbolism of Rome is thus: Rome was the city that Charlemagne protected from the Lombards and was coronated in, establishing the Holy Roman Empire, much to Byzantine chagrin. From then on however, relations between the HRE and the Pope would decay, with at least one Emperor being excommunicated, forced to beg in the snow for Papal forgiveness. With the later Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, Rome itself was sacked.

More generally however, Rome is also the context in which the Messiah existed. Rome is supreme worldly authority - Imperium. It was under Rome that the Messiah and his followers were persecuted by the Pharisee Ochlos - the "Synagogue of Satan", "Christkillers" and whatnot. Rome itself became the ultimate persecutor of the faithful. However, Rome's urban civilisation was also the vehicle through which the Christian faith would spread, ironically culminating in Constantine's saying - "By this Sign you Shall Conquer."

Anons other than me theorise that Futoshi will suffer like Christ. Our Charlemagne will become closer to Rome, yet be repelled by it. Zorome's role is unclear.

TL:DR Papa is fucked.

Attached: Charlemagne_Crowning.jpg (771x700, 113K)

Attached: img000010.jpg (152x204, 21K)

Responding to from last thread, probably yes, however if we're talking a VTOL jet aircraft the primary issue would be that caves will inhibit their engine's capacity to breath freely, greatly increasing the likelyhood of a stall and crash, and the fact that for creatures that range anywhere in size from the size of a small house to the size of a small town, klaxos move incredibly fast and IMO too fast for a modern VTOL aircraft to avoid. Compounding this issue, unlike a FranXX a modern aircraft is not durable enough to survive much of any damage, since most of the thing is either fuel tank, engine, or cockpit and any blow from any klaxo would shred a hovering warplane to pieces.

The reason giant robutts are always used to fight giant monsters is because giant robutts can compete on even ground against giant monsters while also being able to plan intelligently due to human control.

All that being said, a magma powered railgun mounted atop a tall spire would probably be accurate enough to strike down larger klaxos at vast distances. All you would need is to hurl a solid mass with sufficient power to penetrate the klaxo's body and retain an accuracy of about 1-2 m2.

i think you replied to the wrong post mate

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1021x683, 130K)

Shite, I could have sworn I copied right. fug.

Oh man. Very tempting

Attached: 67738367_p2.jpg (1247x1949, 1.01M)

Attached: ed21ad8bcea25f20a938462e36076fe3.jpg (2480x3250, 3.54M)

>those birthing hips
MUH

ive been sitting on this page for about 20 minutes now contemplating it
do i cross the point of no return

I'm glad naomi survived

Attached: could it be.png (1684x782, 844K)

Reminder 02 is only a temporary vessel for Hiros feelings when he ultimately realizes he loves Ichigo in the end.

Attached: cute iori.gif (500x281, 1.93M)

Play Fuck/Kill/Marry/Rape/Breed with the 5 girls.

Thanks for responding.
>probably yes
That's quite impressive.

miku/ichigo/02/ikuno/kokoro

Reality Checker:

Academic history is pure horeshit. St. Peter didn't found St. Petersberg using unskilled native savages for labor producing Roman architecture and statues of Roman gods. It was a preexisting "Roman" city.

Oh look, a Pre Columbian Roman Bust found in Mexico: andrewcollins.com/page/articles/romanbust.htm
Under 3 stone floors, of a Mexican Temple.

Oh look, Brazil banned underwater exploration because someone discovered Roman shipwrecks off the coast.
nytimes.com/1985/06/25/science/underwater-exploring-is-banned-in-brazil.html

Hey, do you believe that Colonialists who were slaughtering the native Brazilians loved them so much they built Roman Aqueducts for them, and once all the people were dead, no one ever used the aqueducts? Because that's a "HISTORY REMINDER" that the official narrative is bullshit.

Bonus, let's take a screenshot of what the US coastline looks like:
That's just Florida. Louisiana has tons of these hundreds of miles of straight dredged canals and sea ports now under feet of water since the sea levels rose. There's Roman ruins all along New England as well.

You've learned some stories, sometimes they're used as alegory, but most didn't happen. Go outside.
Or research the occult man, you'll have better understanding of all the true history of our world
Only then will you be able to understand what the "Eternal City" is, where the capital of the ancient empire was.

We still live under the "Roman Empire" today. It never fell. It went underground. Read Plato's Republic. These kids are the solider class.

Last episode had the floating dirigible creating lightning storms with tendrils connected to the ground. It was revealing the secrets of Free Energy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ENeDkGce5-4

This whole show is about the harnessing and use of energy both electrically, chemically, mineralogically, spiritually, socially, etc.

The Eternal City can run off of free energy.

Attached: google-florida-ancient-canals.jpg (1561x890, 545K)

>tfw don't know if I should start my 3rd rewatch already or wait until episode 12

Attached: 1515929734888.png (366x473, 153K)

I like this guy's response

>not rewatching it every single week after a new episode airs

The F35 for example is quite smol for a plane, and we know that within the FranXXs head is a thick walled sphere wherein a very spacious two person cockpit is contained. The cockpit of a modern fighter is extremely cramped in comparison, and although I can't immediately find any dimensions for a FranXX I'd guess that their shoulders are probably wider than the wingspan of a modern fighter aircraft. We've seen FranXX fight shoulder-to-shoulder underground, so there should be more than enough space for a VTOL to fit inside.

Attached: f16-f35-f22.jpg (600x379, 27K)

Do not say that
And I will not say what Iori is m@ster of...

Attached: 15212110963593.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

Damn that's pretty hot.

Attached: 67769148_p0.jpg (1800x2548, 1.62M)

>Angry and flustered Zero Tsu.

Attached: 827.jpg (640x684, 34K)

Oh shit, /his/ and /x/ are going at it!

Attached: 14751407.jpg (528x310, 39K)

>More generally however, Rome is also the context in which the Messiah existed. Rome is supreme worldly authority - Imperium. It was under Rome that the Messiah and his followers were persecuted by the Pharisee Ochlos - the "Synagogue of Satan", "Christkillers" and whatnot. Rome itself became the ultimate persecutor of the faithful. However, Rome's urban civilization was also the vehicle through which the Christian faith would spread, ironically culminating in Constantine's saying - "By this Sign you Shall Conquer."

I am elucidated.

Attached: mind-expanding-17[1].jpg (480x360, 46K)

>unlike a FranXX a modern aircraft is not durable enough to survive much of any damage

It's worth pointing out that we don't really know why or how the FranXX are so durable; we've never actually seen one go down to battle damage. That said, losing an arm would be a massive setback, and suffering sufficient damage to a leg would basically take them out of the fight, considering that they don't actually seem to use their projectile weapons.

>humans have been driven to near-extinction by horrific, giant techno-beasts, the Klaxosaurs
>forced to survive by taking refuge in massive fortress cities called Plantations
>only fuel source is magma extracted from the core of the fucking earth
>the surface is already completely barren for the most part
>killing the planet more and more everyday
>Children are bred to pilot giant robots, subjected to relentless propaganda from birth
>are only given a name when some creative autist comes along and does it, normally only assigned a fucking number
>only parental figure in their life is some vaguely Messianic figure with no-face who they have to pray to before meals and have never met
>only receive praise from him when they put their lives on the line
>no birthdays or christmas, receive A present once a year, and its only ONE gift per kid
>FranXX are literally the only effective weapons against the Klaxosaur menace
>children are sacrificial lambs that only exist to uphold the lifestyle of some unseen upper caste, the 'adults'
>those who can't do this 'disappear'
>children have extremely high mortality rate, die in inhumanly cruel and terrifying ways
>adults don't even bother to empty their rooms when they die, just block them off and bring the next batch in
>almost no children become adults
>kids are trapped in a giant cage essentially, have no way to escape this living hell

tfw Futoshi is the only character in the series who has fully grasped the gravity of this existential horror, and is the only one reacting in an emotionally healthy way: by using over-eating as a coping mechanism.

also fuck you to all Milkmanfags for trying to throw shade at the deepest member of the show, and probably the most well-developed character in all of mecha history.

Attached: CUrsed_img.png (348x243, 125K)

manga is better

Attached: g013.jpg (822x1200, 294K)

The only well developed part of that fat fuck is his belly.
I can't wait for him to die.

Attached: G.U.I.S.ChojinSentaiJetman51A744881E.mkv_snapshot_15.35_2012.07.28_21.28.48600x450.jpg (600x450, 65K)

user, do you understand what the images you post mean?

Attached: 1405549325416.png (640x480, 537K)

based fatposter

Attached: 1519795053908.png (734x927, 552K)

Mecha Vagina in a children's manga?

>humans have been driven to near-extinction by horrific, giant techno-beasts, the Klaxosaurs
>forced to survive by taking refuge in massive fortress cities called Plantations
>only fuel source is magma extracted from the core of the fucking earth
>Still run by a small kabal
>still assailed by primal beasts wanting magma gibs

>tanks being better than mechs
Oh that's cute

>Bitches don't know about my Bolo.

The world of Darling in the FranXX has no black people.
The world is desolate, obviously far into the future where whites have to live underground and use thermal energy from magma to sustain themselves.

>Still run by a small kabal
>still assailed by primal beasts wanting magma gibs

Attached: Honeymoon.png (2048x1067, 3.94M)

kek but,

wake up, user

Attached: you_need_to_stop.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Lead me til the end my fellow brother

Why did it flop?

Japs weren't ready for the revolutionary 1st-episode kiss

There's so much lewdness too.

Attached: 1520223547282.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Just giv more 9iota antics.

Attached: 1520396324138.png (647x1415, 667K)

Attached: DYdDP8mVQAEiPxP.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

>fucking up your relationship with a co-worker is admirable
What did they mean by this?

Attached: ichigorohug.png (540x304, 188K)

Ruined

P R O G R E S S I O N

Attached: 1507648102083.jpg (2000x2500, 1.04M)

That looks like Homestuck fanart, in a good way.

>un,ironically

Attached: download.jpg (254x199, 7K)

I wouldn't know

Attached: 1511643905846.jpg (1447x1570, 266K)

Needs to be a little longer.

She does the cucking

Attached: seducehigherups.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

>all-ages body pillow

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dies Irae - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.07_[2017.12.22_14.58.16].jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Attached: DYaV-jqUMAAzsrG.jpg orig.jpg (555x1024, 53K)

Attached: 1511187878986.jpg (1000x684, 173K)

>Implying Zero Tsu's naked body is not 100% wholesome.

caption this

Attached: salthepal95.jpg (1075x764, 65K)

what the fuck is going on here

OH FUCK I see where this is going

Attached: 1437986414232.jpg (1280x720, 460K)

Normal mermaid is objectively the best. You still got the mouth to fuck her and who needs kids anyway

A mermaid is fine too.

doc refers to ape as "old geezers" yet physically speaking they appear quite young, and considering doc franxx's age they might be way older than he is, which probably indicates that they're immortal, or at least have eternal or extended youth in some way, probably utilizing magma energy or something
this would probably explain the naming of the "eternal city", and may hint that the adults of this society are also in some way immortal/eternally young similar to ape

pic related you can see that the members of ape don't appear physically aged, and if anything pretty healthy for how old they are implied to be

Attached: ape.png (814x408, 83K)

Zorome is so lewd

Attached: 67640383_p0.png (800x1200, 691K)

Attached: 1518053024713.jpg (326x872, 81K)

that or franxx is younger than he appears and got aged up by test piloting 01, in a similar fashion to 081

Attached: 081.png (249x659, 81K)

There will come the time that I travel to Japan, find Nisio and punch his retarded face.

Attached: for fucks sake.jpg (150x168, 6K)

I bet they're klaxxosaurs or robots

guy on Twitter drew fanart where Ichigo is a mermaid caught by Goro

TELL ME MY HERO

STOP EATING YOU FATFUCK

That female APE better be hot

the episode.. so close.

Funny thing is that he probably has the second best relationship with his partner after 02 and darling.

don't fuck APEs
that's how aids got started

>implying

Attached: 1507283339114.jpg (1504x976, 163K)

fucking delinquents
Lovely art.

Attached: 1519907626300.webm (568x616, 366K)

They're third, mostly because they both have some major emotional holdups over Hirou.

Of the other two couples, one of the girls is likely a lesbian and the other one seems a few second from beating her partner senseless at any given time.

Attached: 1520470516556.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

But how can you say FatKoko is second when they've clearly got huge issues

okay guys, we need another episode 9. every week until you like it.

Alright guys, what does Ikuno's secret taste like?

Aside from the whole boys vs girls thing, something she was against, those two haven't really had any major conflict.

They're probably second after Hir02. I'd say ZoroMiku would be second but Zorome is too impulsive and gets them in over their heads.

she's not fucking Goro, so -clearly- that means she hates him.

Darling's cute butt.

Attached: DYWU_2qU8AAKqjk.jpg orig.jpg (600x1980, 245K)

yeah, because they're repressing the hell out of everything. it may look the same as peace, but it isn't.

>Worst sync rates of the entire squad
>Has something weird going on with Mitsuru, possible NTR
>Is almost never with Fatoshi outside of piloting
>When piloting ALWAYS jobs

To say FatKoko has less problems than IchiGoro is a joke

Vomiting inducing