So Sup Forums how would you fix the Buu Arc?

So Sup Forums how would you fix the Buu Arc?

Attached: 000000Majin_Buu.png (704x396, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSOjj8Q_9b4
youtube.com/watch?v=G0VDQf4lo0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deleting it from existence.

Attached: 1491656430726.jpg (480x346, 28K)

Nothing to fix, it's great fun.

>Keep Majin Buu fat
>Goku is still dead
>No SSJ3
>No Potara Fusion
>Gohan is the main character
If Toriyama did that, it would've been one of the best arcs in Dragon Ball

Majin Buu and Mr. Satan are the only enjoyable parts of all of Dragon Ball Z

End it way earlier than it did, either with Gohan or Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

Buu arc is the absolute last thing in DBZ that needs fixing.

If I must, however, it could have used a bit more Gohan shenanigans but Gohan gets old fast honestly, only toonamibabbies that grew up with him instead of Goku actually like him that much, which is why Japan couldn't care less and demanded Goku back, for the better.

It's Perfect the way it is. Best Saga next to Freeza. With the best Villain that lived up to the hype.

Attached: Super_buu_final_by_alexiscabo1-daxxuhq.png (900x1755, 521K)

Yeah, because I'm sure not sick to death of Goku by now

Get rid of SS3 - that shit was useless

Have Buu actually die after Vegeta's Final Explosion, then have Fusion Reborn play out if it was an arc, but still have Vegito show up instead of Gogeta

Attached: Vegeta-in-HFIL-HELL-Panini-America-Dragon-Ball-Z-DBZ-TCG-CCG.png (640x480, 317K)

Everything stays the same until gotenks vs. super buu. gotenks should have actually snapped after seeing everyone dead on the lookout, pressuring buu enough to make him pretend to be destroyed and absorb him. gohan comes back and can't win, then gokhan finishes it.

You forgot this guy until he became Pink Cell.

Attached: 7A8B96C5-FEB4-4477-8AB1-02DFFA71C4AE.gif (320x180, 112K)

Why fix the only good arc in Z?

This minus keeping buu fat, super buu is dope

What about Kid Buu? Keep or get rid?

Let me tell you a story:
>underage faggots born in the '90s
>go to middle school and hear about this show getting popular on cartoon network: dragon ball z
>watch it in their underwear with their middle school friends
>dance around and screech in excitement at the energy beams and the cool green bad guy, cell
>get to high school
>buu saga comes out
>suddenly, it's not cool to watch cartoons in your underwear with your male friends anymore
>"YEAH I STOPPED WATCHING AFTER THE CELL ARC BECAUSE THE BUU ARC JUST WASN'T AS GOOD"
Fuck you, underage faggots. Fuck you and your skinny, white asses dancing to Rock the Dragon. People who were watching the sub from the beginning understand that the Buu Saga is an order of magnitude better than Cell. It balanced comedy and action better than any point in the series. It was basically One Piece before One Piece existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=QSOjj8Q_9b4

Attached: __videl_dragon_ball_and_dragon_ball_z_drawn_by_haruyama_kazunori__fbc457030bf42f186f707abd6af8e6ef.j (433x650, 118K)

Keep. I like that retarded dude.

Attached: 10ACFE08-C7CB-43BD-A17B-F0A54B51757A.gif (500x500, 303K)

There's nothing "balanced" about Buu Saga, it's just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Why else would there be so many bullshit worthless powerups one after another?

cut out all the goten/trunks shit

cut out all of buu's forms except fat buu and kid buu

make dabura/the demon realm actually relevant to the plot

make the supreme kais actually relevant to the plot

dont rez goku (but he can still be somewhat useful from otherworld). let gohan fuse with vegeta

>MUH POWER LEVELS N TRANSFORMATIONS
Nobody cares. It was funny. Gotenks was funny. Vegetto was funny. The audience was entertained, because the series wasn't taking itself seriously anymore. The Cell Saga nearly ruined Dragon Ball, but the Buu Saga saved it.

Buu > Freeza > Vegeta > 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai > 21st Tenkaichi Budokai > 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai > Cell > Piccolo Daimaoh > Pilaf > Red Ribbon

see then literally slit your wrists.

This is part of why I liked Buu saga the most. It had a good amount of humor. Gotenks vs. Super Buu is still one of my favorites.

Attached: 3FAFDED7-E0F6-4EF5-BA38-0D9B94185CC2.gif (360x200, 610K)

joke's on you, i never stopped watching dragonball

Attached: nnnnnn.png (401x381, 144K)

Couple of suggestions:
-more focus on babidi and his motives
-vegeta's final explosion kills buu
-no ssj3, but if you insist on its existance at least give it more lore

just have it end with good buu and evil buu remerging and becoming regular buu again

Have Gohan help in the fight against Kid Buu or not hype him up at all with the highschool/saiyaman shenanigans.

Gohan getting sidelined after all that buildup was bad writing. Everything else was great though.

Fuck you. The Saiyan arc was the best in the manga, period. Funny thing is, the problem with the Buu arc is that there were too many ideas that could be their own indepedent arcs, and it could have down with centering in developing one, but there were so many things that were fun on their own (cosmic hierarchies, the dark humor, the demon realm, fusions, Gohan paying superhero etc.), they just didn't quite gel together..

Except the Buu saga was literally the Ass Pull arch. It stopped beign decent fights and began to be more about gimicks. Super Saiyan 3-58, Kais everywhere, fusion (god damn fusion), and a guy made of Bubblegum who gets stronger by turning people into candy and eating them.

Is there really anything to fix? We got to see Gohan as a mature adult who completes his growth arc by going from a washed up fighter (thematically opposite of Goku) to unlocking his absolute full potential as the strongest unfused character

Vegeta gets an actual conclusion to his character in which he redeems himself

Fusion works as a plot mechanic and a clever way to realize that conclusion

Goku gets the satisfaction of attaining the best ssj form, plus he enjoys the spotlight of killing Buu but not overshadowing the fights before him

Even the little kids and Android 18 get a chance to shine despite the astronomical power difference

Gohan doesn't get cucked out of his MC spot, in other words delete it

Make it entirely about this girl fucking all of the main cast

Attached: __android_21_and_majin_android_21_dragon_ball_and_dragon_ball_fighterz_drawn_by_dandon_fuga__sample- (850x1499, 254K)

The only thing I would change is Trunks/Gotenks attitude. Partly because after having raised kids that age, I know how annoying and frustrating it is to see kids fucking off 24/7 even when trying to do something serious. Goten is cool though. He legitimately just likes to play around. Trunks on the other hand just wants to be a little show off.

In that regard, I can relate to piccolo when Gotenks is getting ready to fight Majin Buu.

Everything else can stay the same.

Only Cellsagafags who wanted Gohan to remain an edgy Vegeta knock-off hate the Buu saga. Prove me wrong, Celldorados.

The transformation was the coolest scene in the show though.

That's the good part about it though. Sure they're not "good" kids but they sure as fuck are realistic and their attitude is the most interesting and refreshing in the series.

Cell only absorbed #17 and #18 to transform

Majin Buu:
>Splits himself in two different halves
>New born half absorbes old one
>Transforms
>Begins to lose battle
>Absorbs second and third strongest enemies
>Fucks around too much
>Absorbs strongest unfused character
>Absorbs unsuccessfully the strongest fusion ever made
>Has another form if you get Fat boo out of him along the rest
>We discover he absorbed Kais (atleast freeza tier)

Majin Buu outdid Cell by far

Um I'm pretty sure he's talking about personailty, who gives a fuck how many people they absorbed.

>remove the eyebrow ridge from SS3
>make it so only dead goku and fusions can do it
>No fusion buu
>Gohan removes good buu through fighting instead of losing for dumb reason
>transforms to kid buu and immediatly gets pissed and destroys the planet, killing everyone except goku
>goku revives vegeta on kaioshin's world and then they nearly defeat him by fusing into a SS3
>time limit runs out so they have to do the genki dama.
i think these are the only issues, also Videl doesn't cut her hair

Attached: 1520059852391.png (975x1075, 1.6M)

what would happen if fat buu absorbed android 19

It's funny and 100% of Japan loves it more than the Cell Saga. The Cell Saga is seen as shit, outside of faggot little dubbies. Are you a faggot little dubbie?

He would get fatter.

Have Goku and Vegeta go SS4 during the kid buu fight and then job

>same japs that asked Freeza to be brought back a billion times have shit taste
Wow it's fucking nothing.

Also expanded Mr.Satan's character greatly. Really respected how this guy managed to convince Buu to stop killing people once Mr.Satan got to know him. I also like how they handled Fat Buu's character (assuming him helping the kid wasn't filler)

Cell and Buu are both terrible

Buu is slightly better because it is funnier but that's about it, franchise should have ended with Namek

Explain me how Super Buu has a personality similar to Cell

>Cell waits for 10 days to host a game in which he puts himself into fighting everyone in succesion without breaks just to prove he's perfect, doesn't go and kill humans for fun while waiting.

>Buu comes almost directly to the lookout and can't basically wait to fight, destroys all humanity left.

No that was saying that Buu was great when he was like that, and then when he absorbed Piccolo he pretty much became Cell.

Except he didn't. When Buu absorbed Piccolo and Gotenks, he became somewhat smarter but that's it.

Had he been similar to cell, he would have been too proud to absorb Gohan (as he was the strongest there to absorb) and absorb Goku than became OP compared to Goku and toy with him.

>You must be 18+ years old to post in Sup Forums

I can't believe a horny asshole could actually put his OC in a game, but after Golden Frieza and Mint Fresh Goku I suppose anything goes.

>Cell Saga
>Shit
Literally being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

I wouldn't say shit but it's easily the weakest

Just because it's the first arc you watched doesn't mean it's special.

>implying
First Dragon Ball arc I ever watched was Emperor Pilaf.

Make Gohan the central character. That's it.

cell saga is by far the worst m8

Buu absorbs Goku and Ultimate Gohan has to fight an equally strong opponent. He is aware the only way to beat Buu is total molecular annihilation but that implies erasing his dead dad, making it a emotionally heavy battle, the climax isn't the fight itself but Gohan coming to terms with he's dad disappearance as the fight goes on.
He uses a Masenko but he started it as a Kamehameha implying a combination of the two but without saying any name to it
Beats Buu, dad's dead and Gohan swears to protect the earth for real
Super continues without Goku just replace it with Gohan but this time Vegeta beats Frieza
U6 arc Vegeta wins wishes for Goku's comeback.
ToP the same, Goku realizes the only way to keep up with Gohan and Vegeta is UI so he trains for that and never attains blue just God.

Keep. Kid Buu's insane fighting style was great.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0VDQf4lo0Q

OC's in Dragonball isn't exactly a new thing.