What is so bad about being enslaved by vampires?

What is so bad about being enslaved by vampires?

Attached: Fat tit monster vampire.png (948x768, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CIAkk-YENU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not into being the M in S&M.

Don't worry, they surely have a way of teaching you about the pleasure of being the M.

Attached: 1521249919149.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I'm allergic to pain, and since I fast I have this chronic case of anemia. I shall welcome Death like a old friend.

Masters generally don't let their slaves date them.
If they changed this rule I'd be fine with it.

Attached: 50935832_p0.png (1000x1400, 1.38M)

Literally nothing.

Just behave yourself then, there's no reason to hurt someone who complies.

Her and shinoa were the only good things about Owari no Blue Exorcist.

Attached: 1511428097415.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Krul will un gay Mika soon
Shinoa is already working on Yuu

to bad she was NTRd

Don't judge vampires by their cover. If you start viewing vampires as 100 year old walking corpses, you way of thinking will change. The only good vampire is a dead vampire.

>NTRd
By whom?

If vampires were real and humans got enslaved by them, you wouldn't be kept as butlers or sex slaves or shit like that. You'd be treated like literal cattle.

It's true that the Yuu and Mika are gay?

>you way of thinking
*your
I'm retarded.

You mean only good looking guys with big dicks with be kept as sex slaves. And smart ones will be butlers

Another vampire sucked her blood

but did she like it?

blood sucking is better than sex, so most likely

Why was chess so cute
And why is there no chess doujins

I hope so the fujo tears would be excellent

Vamps are cute and very susceptible to being bullied

Attached: 1520209706494.jpg (751x810, 544K)

No her only love is Mika

>vampire bullying
What an awful person you are.

Attached: 1502951006962.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>vampires=parasites

Attached: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).png (640x360, 361K)

I hate it when they make settings where vampires are attractive and there’s no actual downside to letting them nibble on you

They pretty much treat you like cows.
I wouldn't mind Krul milking me as much as she wants though.

Attached: 66b8a7040a9f3f09bf8935f37afd5e83.jpg (3000x3200, 969K)

Classic vampire propaganda, it actually feels like stabbing your neck with two pens. You should give yourself to succubi instead.

Attached: 1469633232281.jpg (850x1200, 807K)

Is that a succubus(male)?

Attached: 1512525188329.jpg (307x386, 59K)

Futabi are worse than aurajobs.

Attached: 1473270827823.jpg (1100x1400, 1.29M)

Well no one wants a blood thirsty monster that kills you instantly.

Any time, any place.

Attached: seraphim.jpg (1280x1242, 204K)

I want a comedy manga about vampires training their human pets in mundane things like teas brewing, baking and such

>You will never cause a traffic jam lazing in the street as vampires honk impotently to make you move
>Vampires will never put a necklace of flowers on your neck and praise you as giver of life
>They will never drink your piss for health benefits

Hmm

>What we do in the shadows but with cute girls
Would watch/10

1. Slavery in general
2. Those are literally subhuman abominations that try to murder you for no reason since they can't even actually eat and are already dead. They never eat in moderation either, and they tear people open and rip out what is basically the liquid super organ that maintains their very life. Any eating is actually killing something in degrees.
3. The person doesn't actually come back as a vampire; a vampire is made out of their corpse or is a body that a demon has basically attached puppet strings to and controls.

I think it'd start with the main girl trying to take in a "stray". seen first from the strays point of view ( horror style) then from the MCs ( much cuter)

Depends on how hardcore they go
Depends on the setting / vampire
Super depends on the setting

Vampires are innately abominations. Any other depiction is basically Twilight shit. There aren't any folktales about people who incidentally drink blood and have superpowers, it's all evil.

They are monsters that don't belong in this world.

Yes but we aren't talking proper vampires or folklore vampires . We're talking anime vampires

Which have a wide variety of types as do most modern takes on vampires. But I do agree they should be fucking monsterous in settings attempting to capture their essence and not go lol vampires

Ya autist

Demonic filth is inherently corrupt and must be PURGED.

Same reasons immortality would doom humanity.

Life would get really fucking boring.

Anime vampires are messed up too, anime just makes up really bullshit excuses to pretend the things that routinely rip out people's organs to eat what they don't even need to eat aren't doing something evil and criminal as hell.

Just so what Roshi does, wallow in perversion. Get weird every couple of decades then normalize when you get jaded

It would be fine, but they usually end up eating you alive
I have a phobia of being eaten alive for some reason

Yes because most anime vampires don't pull Kano and rip hearts out (neither do most vampires in general, and the ones that do are more obscure vampire esc creatures from less known folklores), cause orgasms with their bites or other wise feel like needle pricks, and are cute girls so get away with it otherwise.

Also eating organs? I read old vampire stories from the scare/ before and I never heard that. Is it a regional variation or did you mix them up with another but similar monster? Closest I know is "vampire hunters" burning the heart or some other organ and drinking the ashes or giving them to someone and getting sick and dying like idiots

The someone usually being the "victim" who was generally just sick with some crap that probably also killed the supposed vampire

The "rip out people's organs" thing was just a splash of color to emphasize how really dang important blood actually is. Trying to eat/drink (and thus kill) someone is still trying to jeopardize their life, and even in anime most of them don't even need to eat or drink ever.

Also, in the old stories mixing the ashes with water was supposed to be some kind of cure, and oddly enough the stories say it worked.

>They pretty much treat you like cows.
I never knew I needed a vampire version of that doujin with the guy putting fake human ears on a cow until now

Oh of course, sorry half asleep and thick as a harem protag because of it. But it's assumed that blood is what keeps the corpses moving. At least it's how it has mutated in the modern version. I do also recall it just being a thing they did for evil as well, reflecting the greed they had in life or some shit

Yeah I know, never heard of it working myself by I guess they wouldn't keep doing it if there wasn't a precedent for it working.

Also another old and sadly forgotten bit of myth is that some folklore consider werewolves and vampires basically the same thing and if one is not disposed of properly they rise as the other.

With those shit plastic Halloween fangs? Or like candy corn stuck over them

No story ever has a vampire "starve" to "death." They just drink it for the sake of murdering people or murdering people to increase their power level.

I haven't heard much about the werewolves becoming vampires and vice versa.

Yeah, it just mutated to being their thing Fairly often in modern versions. As I said. It's often used so a good guy/ girl turned to one will have something to angst over or other wise make the audience emphasize with them. Or you know for whatever the fuck, like so they can be weakened/ made desperate.
Of course folklore has nothing like this.

And I don't think it's common. Only seen it in like a book or two that references it and I'm not sure where it came from but I've seen it somewhere. Think you have to scatter the ashes and cut their heads off to be buried somewhere else to stop it but idk.

Also most people forget the whole no reflection thing only worked on mirrors backed with silver. Apparently silver smiths spread that superstition

Be a responsible vampire owner
Defang your lolis

Attached: vampy.jpg (1500x1125, 268K)

Big problem if they're ugly cowtits like your pic op, if it's a cutie like remrem or flanflan then it's ok.

Owari's plot feels like it'd fit better in a game.

because they will demand blood constantly and as a person who has constantly anemia that sucks ass

I'm pretty dissapointed that we didn't get a hack and slash game out of it.

Apparently, nothing.

Attached: beasts_of_prey.jpg (760x596, 183K)

Owari only has fujo doujins with about 3 hetero ones with Shinoa and Krul combined. It's sad since this series has top tier cuties.

Krul is basically Mika's mum, and you can't date your mum.

>having vampires that don't grow back their fangs
What shitty vampires, you should just put them out of their misery instead.

>you cant date your mum
???

It kinda sucks

God damnit Carlos

>subhuman
>stronger, faster, much more resilient, at least as intelligent, live forever
>subhuman

Attached: 1519461979700.png (384x435, 281K)

blue hair chan was the cutest
Post more of her

But they're dependent on humans for survival. Automatic sub-ness.

And humans are dependent on animals for survival, just because they are higher on the food chain does not mean they are completely independent form the ones beneath them.

Super-subhuman, then.

So, are you sub-cattle and sub-plant?

I want to be krul salve

Attached: 61472343_p0.png (700x771, 391K)

Shiki. And most other vampires. Since when have they not needed blood to live?

youtube.com/watch?v=9CIAkk-YENU
This will happen.

Humans aren't dependent on animals. Even if they suddenly disappeared, we would be able to survive.

Right, but we are inferior to plants then.

they are no different than succubus
once they are done with you they will just move on

Plants aren't animals, so no.

But we'd go extinct without plants and animals, so obviously we are dependent on both for our survival, hence inferior to them, by your own logic.

Vampires are just above us in the food chain you dumb nigger, and the most common ones seen in media have superior physical prowess and often mental prowess as well on top of living forever. By what damn metric are vampires subhuman, and we aren't sub-plant and sub-cattle?

It depends. Do you get a complimentary gay-as-a-monkey-on-nitrous-oxide vampire in the deal?

Attached: 1488340296459.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

It's pretty simple. You can't be sub-plants, because they aren't animals. They have no societal structure, no autonomy or agency. They aren't beings. We don't have a crippling dependency on animals, since we can, with science and technology, make substitutes for what they provide to our diets. What next, are you going to say we're sub-water, you blubbering retard?

If there s only death and pain everything.
If you get decent perks and bonus even through pain, it s something to ponder

Are they lewd vampires?

Attached: 1492606478502.gif (600x338, 675K)

Attached: 726a3370687e6a0920b03dcf9a6ae83d.png (888x963, 796K)

Yes I accept you loli vampires into my life, please let my blood be as a sacrifice to quench your dark hunger so you may shower humanity with your cuteness for all time.

Attached: 1518750329611.png (812x634, 461K)

>National cranky coworkers day.

idk kev
they removed kebab so they are pretty cool guys.

look at this cute couple.

Attached: 1520610002970.png (876x617, 474K)

Attached: bb301c2e1222fbd521d6947870626f36--futurama-quotes-futurama-simpsons[1].jpg (400x600, 51K)

Why is it taking so long for shit to happen in this show? It's almost episode six and I'm bored to fucking tears.

We are only fit enough to be a welcome mat for Krul to walk on.

Attached: 1499994512361.jpg (1920x1902, 842K)

Why are gay vampires so great?

Attached: 1502815188553.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Come on now,slavery can't be THAT bad.

Attached: 1505611624749.png (1109x1079, 1.22M)

idk what these things are but they kill t*rks

I'm a tree, fuck you, mate.

Are you American? Just wondering.

This artist is a gift, regularly making fresh krul art.

Attached: 67684551_p0.png (1310x1803, 1.85M)

>Armpit rape
we've cum in a full circle