Can we talk about Inuyasha?

Can we talk about Inuyasha?

Attached: inuyasha_v02_060.jpg (576x887, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8FGh3awR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guess not

Attached: adAeKcT.jpg (540x405, 41K)

Boring

It's alright. I liked his design, but his personality was a bit flat. Lot of the characters were a bit flat for my taste.

who cried

Attached: 021.jpg (546x280, 30K)

I prefer Ranma and Urusei Yatsura
behead those who insult best

Attached: best.jpg (1061x800, 91K)

Currently rereading the german manga version.
I liked it as a young teen, I still like it as a 20-something.

every single fucking episode they always went "INUYASHA" and "KAGOME". Every fucking episode. imho the EDs were lit

great original joke

Time for bed, little brother.

Attached: Sesshomaru.png (1108x1865, 2.11M)

Not me!

Attached: laughingnaraku.jpg.jpg (711x399, 26K)

Based

delet

Attached: 1513557276401.jpg (750x725, 368K)

This should have happened around ep 50, and that's being generous

Thank you. The sheer gall of people.

>imho
>lit
Never fails

I've been rewatching the show the past few weeks. It's honestly pretty fun, and while it's not for everyone I appreciate the slower pace. It's a world built for filler material if that makes sense, feels like theres plenty of room for random adventures. I actually think most of the standalone filler is pretty fun too (Shippo meeting the Thunder Bros descendant, Kirara abuse episode, Kagome and Kikyo in a cave, etc.). It's like a junk food show but I'll be sad when I'm done with it.

>It's a world built for filler material if that makes sense
>I like eating garbage because it tastes good
Am I following the reasoning correctly here? I'm unsure I comprehend

Yeah that's about right.

>Kagome and Kikyo in a cave
Seriously though that does sound interesting

I know, the fake deaths felt like they intended to kill her and then got cold feet and took it back, but that almost made it hit harder when it was for-real-this-time
also the music in that scene is really good, that makes a big difference for me

>I like eating garbage because it tastes good
they don't have fast food in your country?

Also, episode 50 was about where I dropped IY 15 years ago. I've never had the mustard to go back and try to take it all on again, despite or maybe because of how obsessed I was with it initially, for quite a long period of time. Never a lack of interest in shitposting on Sup Forums though

Sango best wife
Rin best daughter.

>Anime and Manga

wait how do you even know what happened if you dropped it 1/3rd through?

that was his point and also mine, it's like junk food. it's cheap, low effort and lacking substance but it's enjoyable

Naraku is unironically one of my favorite villains. What a petty bastard with needlessly convoluted and drawn out ways to inflict suffering.

I don't really know at all, is the answer. Just what I've gleaned from lurking Sup Forums. I'm going to guess that a bunch of cyclical, redundant shit happens. Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship never develops appreciably despite a continual string of indications otherwise, and is conclusively consummated 2 episodes before the whole thing is wrapped up, to a notably underwhelming and again redundant note. Kikyo pops up every now and then to rehash the love triangle crap (and then dies doing so, apparently). Naraku gets away at the last minute 50 more times, etc etc etc

That describes every badly written villain in every badly written stretched-out zombie series ever.

It's not all trash. And it's not all enjoyable. That is the problem with your reasoning. It is simply a matter of lacking good taste

Do you actually have anything of substance to say

The speciousness of my shitposting is thin enough to merit slightly more effort than that on your end, I feel.

I dunno, you just repeat the same thing twice without any further explanation. I don't think Naraku is particularly bad written even if he is in a stretched out series. "Bad writing" is such a nebulous, vague term that could mean anything to a specific person regardless.

Are you teaching some kind of objective criteria for writing that you think he fails or do you just wanna shit on things for no reason? There's a difference between stating you like something for a particular reason and just saying blanket, meaningless words to put them down, you know?

To make things quick, all I can tell you is that you should lurk this board for a greater period of time than you have already. And that, until you speak English with complete fluency, your ability to communicate here will always be compromised and subject to misinterpretation. I.e. I'm acting like an opinionated, unreasoning, stuck up, autistic asshole because it's funny, before anything else. I'm just bumping the thread. By the way, what's your mother tongue?

My mistake for thinking you might be genuinely interested in discussing things. I won't do it on Sup Forums again.

Rumiko’s best work after Maison Ikkoku.

There is no good taste when it comes to anime, though.

Your mistake is thinking I'm not, indignant newfriend

Funny only to one single unfunny person.

>It's all subjective
Incorrect. Some anime are objectively better than others, and some tastes (such as my own) are objectively superior to others'.

Started nicely as a sort of macabre shounen but it quickly became boring and generic.

However there must at least be two, for it always elicits a chuckle from myself as well.

It's the damn orchestral pieces, I swear. If you could get a music composer with a portable orchestra and a synthesizer, you could make almost any show mildly as memorable.

Doesn't look like you are. Shitposting for entertainment is fine, especially since the thread started on Inuyasha.

I'm sure you chuckle as your enjoy the horrid stench of your own shitposts, user.

Miroku, pls. Allfather taste.

wow, well you're really great at pretending to be a self-absorbed cunt, it almost feels real

I guess I've already discussed the general topics I've raised at length and in greater detail in previous threads. Is it worth the effort to recite the same opinions again? For some reason it seems much easier and more fruitful to play the fool and assert the same ideas with a particular brand of obnoxious exaggeration that I've learned from none other than Sup Forums, to see if I can prompt some interesting refutations. So far most of what I've gotten is a bunch of hurt feelings and whining.

Maybe I should have rather continued to goad and demean him, eh?

yeah, them asians can sure make a strings arrangement

The Allfather was a derivative fraud!

Indubitably

Again, it's InuYasha and on top of that it ended years ago. There was never much to it then and certainly not much to bring up these days.

Shitposting or circlejerking seem to be our only two options, it would seem. Surely I am but the lesser of two evils.

The romance with Kikyo was kino as fuck, the romance with Kagome was garbage.

Sesshoumaru and his party (frog and loli) were always fun as fuck to watch.

Also Miroku's black hole gimmick got boring and overused after a while. He kept getting into trouble and enemies kept abusing his weakness and nothing was going anywhere with his arc for a very long time. Ended up hating him a lot.

You bring up disgusting feelings in my gut, but if both sides were to run rampant, I'd rather take the shitposting than people wanting to talk about their old favorites 24/7. At least I could laugh at the shitposting sometimes. Do what you want, I'm out of care now.

>You bring up disgusting feelings in my gut
'Tis merely but an act

Your act then. I'm not here to argue. You've got it down, I'll give you that.

If the kind of revulsion I'm soliciting in this thread was a frequent occurrence I would be gravely concerned indeed. It's perplexing nonetheless. Ironically, the only post I made itt that was not primarily bait was disregarded.

Glad I saved this.
pastebin.com/8FGh3awR

I hate every single Rumiko work I reread 20 years later.

INUYASHA

I guess most people that start these threads are just really defensive of the stuff they liked when they were younger and want to spend hours swapping memories or whatever. I'll admit that I peeked because I liked InuYasha as a kid and wondered what could be talked about now.
Also if you're talking about your summary of the last chunk of it, I'm guessing it just ended pretty much like that as expected. I only know about that much too so I'm not equipped to answer that post.

Needs more best girl.

Attached: BestGirl.png (800x2000, 395K)

why discuss failure?

better does not imply good
too bad your superior taste doesn't grant a superior IQ

Urusei Yatsura was very good

holy shit that thread was amazing.
I remember sitting there laughing my ass off

Attached: 1495403308186.png (452x456, 243K)