Now that the dust has settled

Can we agree Fate/Apocrypha >>>>>> Flop/NO Encore?
>***,962位/***,869位 (**1,082 pt) 2018/05/23 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]
>**7,211位/**6,830位 (***,609 pt) 2018/05/23 Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1 [Blu-ray]

Attached: w.png (1600x900, 1.52M)

They're both moneygrab turds that makes Stay Night look like a masterpiece

***,120位/***,134位 (**2,168 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 1 (第1巻のみ特典:L版ブロマイド + 全巻購入特典:「LPサイズディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]
***,204位/***,201位 (**1,580 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/04 ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン1 [Blu-ray]

Attached: 1515693749602.gif (208x292, 126K)

fpbp

extra is mediocre
apocrypha is hellfire
so, no

>caring about sales

Attached: 1514303480146.jpg (797x796, 69K)

>I don't care that's why I'm posting

S..shaft... shaft will fix it on BDs!

Fatetty Can't Draw a Dime lmao
Ding-dong diddy seething

>he doesn't know
These threads have gone back to being banned to once a month, thank god

Why can't Sup Forums keep their shitposting in their own board.

VEG flopping is just a meme propagated by shitposters, the show already made profit from the very start but I'm still glad seeing VEG doing well on its own.

Fate/Extra depends heavily on the ending.

It is still better than Apocrypha though because:
>Extra was bad originally
>1 cour
>not as disappointing
Apocrypha's main sin was having a retarded """ war""" which was unamusing and a bad protagonist.
Extra's sin is that we get 2 just episodes per level, not enough exposition and Nero being shit. But at least there is a hope in some good ending.

It can still be as or even more disliked than Apo though.

They've been talking up the ending in interviews saying how it made them cry, so I guess they realize the ending will be the only thing good about the series. Except we won't even get the ending during the regular season since the broadcast is only up to episode 10. So bravo to the retards behind this project.

A fucking cooking spinoff beats the shit out of both.
A fucking loliservice has a longer lifespan than both.

>Creates a thread about fate
>Vegtards starts to flood the thread with shitpost when nobody asked about it.
Like a clock.

Nah its already a flop

Lol this thread. It shouldn't have existed, just like Apocrypha.
To be honest Last Encore was bad planned as hell production-wise, but even a stellar planning wouldn't save the sales in my opinion. Last Encore as it is in concept is a lot more niche compared to say, UBW or Zero.

/thread

I know it hurts you a lot that VEG is doing well and FranXX is flopping like the seasonal shit it is

Haven’t watched yet, won’t till Redman shows up non statue like. Did he show up yet??

Pffftahahahaha! Nerofags BTFO again.

Even Fate Cooking is selling better than this.

>bumping your dead thread just as it's about to hit archive.
The absolute state of you faggots.

Seething

Is franxx outselling VEG yet???

fumming

fuck off

HOWLING

It's really interesting how Shaft really got humbled by the long reaching shaft of reality.
They delivered in short succession, flop after flop after flop and even managed to kill gatari, their number 1 cashcow.

It's too sad too see them in this state.
I wonder if they're going to go back to milking Madoka now.

>episode 8 soon
>no LE thread
What the fuck?

>retards still think studios are the main inverstors in the show

>I wonder if they're going to go back to milking Madoka now.

What else can they do with Madoka's story that makes itself relevant nowadays?

No, LE is being weighted down by original Extra's shitty characters, but it has somewhat intriguing plot and Shinbo's directing.
Apocrypha has no redeeming qualities at all.

Attached: 1511846413353.png (600x680, 252K)

How much did Apo sell?

About 7k.

How did this thread is still up? What are the mods doing?

How is this thread still up*

>baww mods!!!
Stay mad

>No, LE is being weighted down by original Extra's shitty characters, but it has somewhat intriguing plot and Shinbo's directing.
LE is being weighted down by Nasu idiotic writing which has no sense either for completely new Fate watcher or even veteran watchers who played the Extra game cause if they did the anime is a shit compared to it how it handles some things.
Settling for the male MC chocie with Saber clone isn't helping either, you would think if nasu was writing it he would give both MCs time to shine in it, but no, he had to cater to the lowest denominator of fanbase mening self-insert + Saberfags variety which makes the whole story completely unappealing to normalfags.

Banning Stalker threads and your circlejerk was the best thing mods have done recently.

>Flop/NO Encore
>VEG is the BEST
>Darling better than VEG
>salesshitpost
Jeez, VEGfag and DiTFfag fucking cancer
What's wrong with you?

Quick reminder that this thread was at page 10 before OP had to bump it back to life.

>being this mad over sales
Go back to rеddit already if you want safespace

Attached: 1496328460117.jpg (444x383, 22K)

LE is written like a mystery and we're only half-way through, it's only natural for viewer to be confused at this stage. That's what supposed to make you keep going, to make sense of it all.
MC+Nero was the safest, blandest choise, but did anyone really expected them to go any other way? Besides Nero here is actually kinda likable unlike in FGO. Don't know how she was in the original, since I went with FeMC+Archer.

Why not? New episode soon. Li Shuwen will be appearing.

That's not that bad, although one would expect much more from a fate title; still far from being a flop.

It would have sold had the protagonists been her and her Gousujisama (female)

Attention. No one is allowed to post FranXX's sales. I repeat, DO NOT POST DARLING IN THE FRANXX'S SALES! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEW EVANGELION! IT WAS TRIGGERING THE YAOIFAGS!!!

If Archer was the main servant instead of Nero then LO wouldn't have flopped.

Extra isn't that bad.
Although I can see how it would be confusing to people who never played the game.
The fansubs being terrible doesn't really help either.
I definitely think extra is miles ahead of apocrypha.

lol nope. I am a huge archer fan but he already has his screentime in ubw already.

t. Neroshitter

Attached: 1521294773981.png (1550x1409, 721K)

Fujos would buy LO like hotcakes if it was male Hakuno and Archer.

Yay, now different character gets to interact with potato mc, explain things for half of the episode and oneshot enemy of the week. Surely the show is saved now.

Attached: 1520290149975.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I preffer a decent thread for discussion instead this one flooded with studio wars.

>Is franxx outselling VEG yet???
In delusionalville

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

Will see in a hour or so if this episode will actually give Franxx a boost. But i doubt, it was shit.

**1,371位/**1,131位 (**1,379 pt) [*,*15予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

>killed monogatari
>zoku comes out this year

Attached: 768e3dba6c9aa4e73e77548975032f9d19367c23.jpg (288x247, 55K)

Attached: 1471917954858.gif (400x296, 443K)

I win, stay maddo.

Attached: ishidate.jpg (225x350, 25K)

Only difference that there would be a /u/shitters circlejerk whole week like shitrus thread. It would be shit anyway and stalkershit doesn't matter.

cooking with fate shit was a mistake

He was a good man.

Attached: file.png (1400x480, 229K)

>***,*23位/***,*28位 (**8,350 pt) 2018/03/28 Yuru Camp 1 [Blu-ray]
>***,*34位/***,*32位 (**3,501 pt) 2018/03/28 Antarctica 1 [Blu-ray]
It's comfy at the top

oh nonono

i liked apo. dropped extra after ep 3. really boring

monogatari isnt close to kill, think theres like 2 3 seasons for this year confirmed already. also kizu was fantastic

Episode 2 was good. Why is the rest of the show so bad so far?

Also it seems only 10 episode long. Guess they realized it is crap halfway in production and decided to cut it.

But shaft does everything to kill it