Black Clover

Royalty edition

Previous thread

Attached: 1521234605352.png (548x767, 334K)

>Previous thread had more than 600 posts from tons of users
>Current thread is dead

I blame elves

Every fag was ELFED

stop making a thread about a dead manga

Last chapter was good

Will the elf magic take control of yuno's wind fairy too? Its possible she'll be fine. Its a way mimosa can be saved

So what will real Lich do?

We don't know what excactly happened in the elf genocide. We know that Lich just married and impregnated Tetia and Tetia died in his arms.
He may not hate humans

In case Yuno is the unborn child of Lich and Tetia, he may not be 100% ELFED

What the fuck's wrong with this bird?

Attached: IMG_2388.jpg (384x384, 41K)

It's the reincarnation of Licht

So he is a filthy half elf?

This arc and the selection arc really lacked Noelle.

Mimosa is better

More like a half filthy elf

What is the requisites to one be ELFED?
It seemed to be random, but there was a lot of royal knights who got ELFED

Attached: 1521293282096.jpg (225x216, 46K)

They were destined to be ELFED all along, they are the reincarnations of those elfs and Licht triggered their ELVEN memories and personality from their previous life.

It makes sense if he is because that would mean that he is the son of a 4 leaf clover user (Lich) and a wind type like Tetia. Resulting on a 4 leaf wind type

He also uses wind blades mostly.

Attached: Yuno_vs_Ragus.png (837x969, 999K)

I'm guessing that the only important ELFED's will be the entirety of Golden Dawn because they were "personally" selected by Lich and like 2 or 3 knigths from every faction. I'm guessing just the 10-15% of the Clover kingdom's population

But user, Noelle stomped over Solid in selection arc

Yuno is a halfbreed. He's fine.

Shit taste. Noelle is a million times better than bland Mimoshit.

Attached: natto disu shitto agen.png (365x576, 210K)

last episode made nips and Sup Forums praise Tabata.

Don't spam bc thread, it's what causes a series to die in Sup Forums. Just wait 1 week for the next chapter.

I do guess the same.

Will MimosaxYuno be endgame if Yuno is the reincarnation of Licht's son and develops and Oedipus complex for his mom's look alike?

>What is the requisites to one be ELFED?
Have a shit ton of magic
Look a lot like an elf from a flashback

Most Golden Dawn members were probably sleeper elves given how only Mimosa wasn't elfed during the raid.

Mimosa will probably join Black Bull now that Golden Dawn is ELFED if she's not taken captive by real Licht for looking like his wife.

I understand most of golden dawn, and guache because of the foreshadowing. But I really wasn't expecting Luck too. And lil. They're really fucked if the other captains are Elfed, but I think the silvas and vermillion families will be fine

Charlotte is likely to be elfed as well since she has a look alike and Liar was attracted to her.

I kind of expected Luck since there was an elf look alike of him in the same flashback that Gauche's elf lookalike was.
But yeah, all the powerful characters are elfed. The rest are fucked if they have to face them.

>The way he gazed at Mimosa
I'm 90% sure the Oedipus complex scenario will happen just because of pic related. But I have a hard time believing she'll reciprocate the feelings.

And damn, what's going to happen to Charmy now that her prince has been ELFED?

Attached: 14-15.png (1789x1300, 954K)

Cool horseshit bro

Why are the Silvas the royal family? The king's name is Clover.

I think that user meant "last chapter", unless I'm wrong.

Chapter hasn't been released in Japan yet and Sup Forums still hates Black Clover

Who knows, does Fana still have her Spirit magic as well? Or is it tied to elf fana personality?

Royal family names are weird in real life too. We don't know exactly how the Clover King is related to the rest of the royals, but both the Silvas and the Vermillions are considered royal houses. We have some knowledge of how those two houses are related to one another, but not their direct relation to the current king.
It looks like none of the royals got elfed. Just on the strike team, Nozel, Noelle, Mimosa, Kirsch, and Mereoleona all got passed over. I imagine since the elves want revenge on them the most, none of them will get elfed.

From the looks of it, you need to possess a high enough mana. Fana's reincarnation suggests that they've already reincarnated it's just that their memories/souls lie dormant, kind of like a split personality thing. Royalty was excluded because from what I can guess because they want to kill the Royal bloodline so putting their comrade into the Royal bloodline would be bad or Royal Bloodline is strong enough to dispel that. Also it doesn't just mean only clover kingdom citizens become ELFED since Fana was diamond and got ELFED. I don't think Witches will get ELFED so Dorothy would be safe, an user pointed out that Charlotte will most likely get ELFED next which would be neat since we know Her and Jack were on the way to save Julius so we might see her fighting Yami and Jack.

Already discussed everything to death i guess.

>LAST chapter
>LAST
>But no chapter has been released yet!!
user, please pay attention to what people are trying to say.

>Sup Forums still hates Black Clover
Sup Forums isn't one person and Sup Forums hates literally everything anyway. But that doesn't stop people from discussing something. And right now, the contents are actually interesting and people genuinely have fun talking about it or speculating.

>does Fana still have her Spirit magic as well?
If I remember correctly, she used it once against the tank guy even after recovering her human personality. Albeit she did it in a fit of rage.

God I love fluffy bangs

> Oedipus complex
Wasnt the kid still a unborn embryo? Doubt there is much a complex to exist.
My bet is that Yuno will overcome the Elves control just like how Asta did with the demon.

Eh, I thought that was Fana using her last bit of Mana to juice up Langros, I also remember her not being able to use magic except for that one moment when she recalled her old life. I'd like to see a Diamond kingdom arc, I mean it was already foreshadowed when they showed the other generals, would love to see a civil war arc where Marx's forces fights the Sage ( Diamond WK)

>Eh, I thought that was Fana using her last bit of Mana to juice up Langros
Well, whatever it really was, the Salamander did appear again.

And just like you said, there was indeed a small moment during which she couldn't use magic (which made her speculate that she was out of mana). But that was before pic related.
So I'm not sure what to make of it. Maybe seeing Mars getting hurt triggered her elven powers gave her mana boost. Or maybe she never was out of mana but just forgot how to cast spells correctly.

Attached: 009.png (897x1300, 733K)

Again what are you talking about? The reception in Japan is that BC is still fucking shit

Don’t let that fool lie to you user, Mimosa is much better.

Also Mimosa has great tits and better bantz

Okay, if you say so.

Important Question. We know that Gauche, Luck and Yuno are for sure ELVED, but what do we think about the rest of the black bulls? Are Vanessa, Finral, Charmy and Magna safe? And where the hell are they?

>no evidence
Whelp

Finral might be safe since he has a differnt mom, Magna is a commoner/low mana (feel like luck is a bastard of a noble) and witches are probably not gonna be elves since theyre all born from the witch queen

I have a feeling the answer is in the patterns of their grimoires (the back covers of the each manga volume)
Luck had a suspiciously complicated and elegant Grimoire pattern than say, Magna and Charmy and Yami.
My guess is that Magna and Charmy and Venessa are safe.

If they weren't shown getting elved this chapter it's likely that they're safe but it's still up in the air until they show up again. Charlotte after all hasn't been shown as an elf yet despite being a shoe-in for one.

Don't worry user, I really do not have evidence. I didn't disagree with you either.

But more importantly I never ever once said its reception in Japan got better (I don't even know if it was good or bad in the first place before the last two chapters). That was an different user.

>more threads of people talking about nothing

This is like Medaka Box again

>a different user
Please forgive me grammar Führer.

Am I stupid if I just realised Emperor Julius is based on Caesar?

why does tabata draw sweat drops so large?

I'm sure Finral's half bro got elfed though. Back when he was fighting Finral, multiple black bulls made comparisons between how his magic felt and the elf magic.

I don't know, but in Mimosa's current situation, I'd imagine most of her bodily fluids are vacating out of sheer terror.

Reminder than Langris was the one who mutilated Fuegoleon exactly the same way he BTFO the Diamond general.

Yeah im saying Finral will be safe since they have different moms

I thought this series was fucking retarded. And now I don't even know what the fuck is going on.

> I'd imagine most of her bodily fluids are vacating out of sheer terror

Attached: 1485406170307.gif (500x281, 1022K)

Imagine what will happen when Asta saves her

Is the hype back Cloverbros?

Attached: Wiki_Front_Cover.png (600x438, 599K)

Don't blame yourself you were just another unwitting victim of Tabata's ruse cruise.
He made the first 140 chapters as generic pleb tier as possible while covertly setting up and foreshadowing everything for his master plan to turn the series from mediocre to absolute kino in the span of two chapters.
It might take longer for the common folk to make their brain switch gears to even comprehend the genius plot based Tabata set up.

Attached: 5738fa0968a44.jpg (732x412, 64K)

>Some user speculated that this is the true Licht
How mad do you have to be to turn into this kind of abomination?

By the way, it was said in the beginning that all magic is derived from one of the 4 major elements.
What about Light, Dark, Space and Time magic?

Attached: 01.1.png (673x1001, 1.02M)

It's absolutely back

>He made the first 140 chapters as generic pleb tier as possible while covertly setting up and foreshadowing everything for his master plan to turn the series from mediocre to absolute kino in the span of two chapters.
Tabata would join the list of ultimate rusemen if it only gets better from hereon out.

>Mimosa now has the potential to become a major character and it totally makes sense
It can only get better and I like it.

They have to be safe or there won't be enough people to fight them.
Mars might join the cast permanently now and some new characters related the ones that were elfed need to be introduced.
Was there ever a hype?

People were pretty hyped about this back then.

>Mars might join the cast permanently
>Tfw it will be because Fana gets ELFED again
Tabata can't possibly be this much of an asshole, can he?

Attached: what.jpg (397x187, 31K)

But punished Mars is best Mars.

Attached: 1519520954842.png (297x249, 61K)

>Mimosa now has the potential to become a major character and it totally makes sense
>It can only get better and I like it
That would be great

Rereading through the series there's clues stuck all over the goddamn chapters. Tabata is a fucking madman.

>tfw William only chose people that are elf reincarnations to join the Golden Dawn
Tabata is a genius

And Mimosa purely because of her similarity with Licht's wife.

>yfw you hope some people are autistic enough to dismantle the elves from within

>Mimosa not in the pic
Tabataaaaaaa

Attached: 13b2.png (820x469, 362K)

Is Tabata the next Oda?

Next Kubo but better. Kubo was also a ruseman before Hueco Mundo

So this is basically set up for last arc?

>tfw golden dawn is a legitimate political party in my country, third biggest one right now
>they're also nazis

Fyck off, Ladrod

Soul Society is better than Hueco Mundo, user. Hueco Mundo is basically a copy paste of Soul Society

Every well done story, since the beginning, will always be setting up for the last arc

>What about Light, Dark, Space and Time magic?
Probably undiscovered or something. Now that we know Tabata's game, it's up to us to play it.

Attached: ruse cruise.png (844x424, 156K)

>good story = final arc
>what is the 4th Ninja War
>what is the Quincy Blood War

Not that user, but reading comprehension user.

good story = one long arc

Nah this feels more like the mid story climax where shit hits the fan and things get bad.

I'm honestly prepared for people to get back to shitting on BC in a few weeks. People have really high expectations now.

fucking hack

OP gets shitted on regularly. There's no doubt there will be.

But at least it'll still be good.

not me. i've always loved BC because i'm autistic

Attached: 9_400.png (270x250, 48K)

Mimosa isn't in the pic because she's not an elf and he's saying how he used the mana to guide him to choose members (who are elves). This isn't a hack moment retard.

Mimosa a best and canon winner of the Astabowl!