Fate/Extra Last Encore

Episode in 30 minutes

Attached: [Chyuu] Fate⁄EXTRA Last Encore - 01 [720p][AB90BA3C].mkv_snapshot_06.38_[2018.02.24_23.37.44].jpg (1280x720, 339K)

>Flop Encore

Attached: 1521294773981.png (1550x1409, 721K)

bilibili or otaku are not working for me this week, anybody got the youtube channel link?

bilibili blocks franxx because of previous chinese ba. Franxx is airing now so you'll just see idolshit on screen

So there are three Hakunos? FeMC, first Hakuno Alice met, and Dead Face?

>haters
>salesfags
>redman

Attached: DOP8h1jVoAASm6n.jpg (1448x2048, 269K)

The show is confirmed to be only 10 episodes long, it's now confirmed to be fucking garbage

>Source: your ass

link, please.

It's on MAL, Sao spin off is on LE channel schedule from 1 april. It's only 10 episode long you type moon fag

Link?

>what is the special broadcast?

>MAL

best OP

Attached: 1520269833673.png (848x669, 679K)

>MAL

Attached: DDF6F539-4090-48C5-8C49-E1567DB03B17.jpg (350x253, 29K)

>Hakuno is canonically female

Attached: l.jpg (1200x675, 91K)

giant lu bu rani

my god nasu

/u/ wins

Attached: 1519867594047.jpg (2048x1786, 512K)

HOLY FUCK IT'S NO JOKE

IT'S HAKUNON HOLY SHIT

SHE HAS A VA

fuck how long until /u/ invades

the moral of today's story is that inside every angry virgin man is actually a beautiful woman

HAKUNON FUCKING SPOKE

HAKUNON FUCKING SPOKE

HAKUNON FUCKING SPOKE

HAKUNON FUCKING SPOKE

HAKUNON FUCKING SPOKE

WTF?
I don't understand it anymore.
Did Nasu troll everyone?

her VA seemed unfitting though.
well whatever

>that fucking grin on Li Shuwen

Attached: 1497969499569.png (578x634, 309K)

The culprit was /u/ all along

>literal projection
BRAVO NASU
Now to wait a week for subs.

I REALLY loved Hakuno this episode. He's failing, for once. He isn't winning. His Dead Face is useless, his confidence is gone, he never had a smile to begin with, but it's gone again anyway. He's completely hit the rock bottom now. And I love it.

I'm sorry, but did Hakunon already die? Oh, that's right. The anime isn't even finished. In fact, there are 3 episodes left. Does the episode 1 count as her dying? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when it hasn't even aired? Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Hakunon wins and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hakunon topics because you're an autist who doesn't like yuri because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking yurifags on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Attached: 1494851714520.jpg (219x208, 21K)

Yes.

Attached: question.png (1186x668, 1.77M)

Hold up if Hakunon's flashbacks take up an episode and then Li & Julius fight take up another episode
does that mean we have 2 cour.

>The show is flopping what to do? oh let's shoehorn some female mc just for the sake of it

>Special Broadcast

To be fair the Hakunon had to be planned much before the anime aired so her showing up doesn't have anything to do with poor sales, plus in the end the male MC will be the real one.

Show isn't flopping get your sources straight it's top trending in jap twitter

Special Broadcast is obviously Hakunon's flashback, I've been saying this shit since the start

>Show isn't flopping get your sources straight it's top trending in jap twitter
You don't earn real money with tweets.
It's not YouTube and it views or Facebook likes.

The censored VA in that photo was Hakunon after all, so the chances of Tamamo or Kiara making an appearance just plummeted.

So, what happened?

delete this

Attached: 1508027165224.jpg (426x430, 50K)

Twitter likes everything. The actual preorders are doing badly.

Damn and I didn't want to pick it up, now with Hakunon showing up I have to watch it.

some Nasu BS.

They'll be done with this floor in next episode. Alice had a billion flashbacks too, their floor managed to be fine with 2 episodes. I don't see why this would be different.

Kishinami Hakuno de wa nai

Hakunon appeared and spoke to Hakuno after ED

>top trending in jap twitter
VEG episodes don't trend in Twitter and yet it's btfoing Extra by a mile when it comes to BD/DVD sales.

Julius is an even bigger edgelord and Hakuno isn't actually Hakuno.

Who is this guy?

Attached: 1521300589310.jpg (1440x810, 79K)

Attached: 55.jpg (1035x567, 135K)

Pure fucking Nasu. Back with his "fake" and "real" bullshit he LOVES so much.

Betrayalman

holy fuck is that a Rani LU BU.

Reminder that the Fake will once again surpass the Real

Hakunon was Nero's original Master as suspected
Julius is Dead Face
Li BTFO all three of Nero, Hakuno and Rin
Hakuno is a fake, the real Kishinami Hakuno is Hakunon
Hakuno went on a mental journey and will watch Hakunon's past with her

My dick is ready for Hakunon's infodump voice next EP

Rani merged with Lu Bu

It looks like Lu Bu, do not pursue.

They earn money via fgo. The more anime, the more revenue for fgo.

That’s a pretty good summary

Adding to this, a giant Lu Bu appeared.
Dead Face is explained completely.

This image demonstrates that Nasu's writing works well with ufotable, and Urobuchi's writing works well with Shaft.

Attached: Bighand.png (544x446, 251K)

Just by being on air, it bring millions to TM. How? Just by fucking having Nero Bride on the gatcha at the end of it all and people will start throwing that money away. Hell, they don´t even have to pay fro BD prints.

Dead face

Cyber ghost is a bodyless person who wanders in search of life.
On the other hand, the dead face is a type of malignant information that is captured dead while living, it does not produce anything.
Since SE.RA.PH death of the body and death of the spirit are separate things, mental activity is also accumulated as a curse unless it dies.
A senior cage was closed, and the purification function to decompose the mortality of the dead was stopped by the end of the Holy Grail war, and it was decided to leave the death.
The one born from there is the death phase --- a dead face.
The mental information that can not be died as a result of death is a mask of lightning, moving a dead body, changing any body to malignant information, and replacing that face with the face of death.
Even the physical body that has satisfied the end is polluted, and when it turns into a "moving dead man", its life significance is lost and it becomes a disaster to wander the floor.

Demi · Servant

It incorporates the servant's information into itself, and inherits its capabilities.
Basically it is summoned, only established in a contracted servant.
However, any master can not bear the spirit basis of the spirit, and it is said to collapse along the way.
Although it is possible to bear if it is a birth-adjusted individual ---

Zanza no yaku

The city where the rain continues.
The noise of the blown-up death, grudge becomes noise, and the noise is reproduced as rain sound.
The anger of the murderous demon wandering around this floor was projected, and it also reproduced the scenery of the ground that stagnated and collapsed.
Floor Master was deemed to have died already, because there were no other masters, the winning generation by one fight is not done. Therefore, the ladder has already come down.

So Urobuchi works with both and Kamen Rider?

Tamamo is straight, sorry.

Poor guy. I hope he gets a bit more self confidence. It was sad seeing him write himself off as worthless.

Attached: DYgDOOOU8AAAPn2.png (1200x900, 2.32M)

>Had to resort for cringey """twist""""" aka waifubaiting to save the show
Pathetic

Wait, hold up. if Female Hakunon is canon how does Julius know Male Hakuno. This has to mean that F!Hakuno got BTFO super early.

Also, this episode takes place on the 5th floor. They completely jump over 4th floor. With no explanation.

Hakunon made it to Twice before dying, we know that from the last episode

>Save the show
??? What do you even think? That Hakuno will disappear and Hakunon will be the MC?

They're both Dead Face. They're one and the same. They've met in the past, somehow.

But then he'd know Hakunon, not Hakuno.

what i think la is la

There was a photo including Hakunon's VA before the first episode even aired, this was planned from the start. It has nothing to do with the sales flopping. Also anyone who didn't see this coming is a retard, his name is written differently from the real Hakuno.

>"A girl falls on the water's surface, lying face up. It's the Female Protagonist before she disappears, after losing to Hakuno in the sixth round."
>This scene would be interesting to include. The audience would be misled to believe she was someone who died in the preliminaries, but the truth would be revealed in after the sixth round.

The MADMAN told us what he was going to do more than a year ago.

HAHAHAHAH /u/ wins again

Does that even matter if original Hakuno was a female version?
The current one is the male one and it's clear the male one is now Saber Nero master she is wet for.
And it's the male one who is the hero of this story and will win in the end.
So if anything revealing original as female Master shows even more that females are completely worthless as leads.
How that helps either yuri or waifufans?

user must be feeling pretty embarrassed right now

Attached: get btfo.png (1293x176, 60K)

Wait, what? Who are the servants that appeared after in those CMs?

I know

For Grand Order part 2.

>Does that even matter if original Hakuno was a female version?
Not really but you know how shitposters are.

indeed

So he's a tranny? good to know

>b-but FGO!
HAHAHAHAHAHA Extra anime itself is a flop while Fate cooking is doing decent.

Oh

Why is episode 1 the only one with a netflix/uncensored release?

Attached: 1493435321962.png (106x204, 13K)

We've known Hakunon was Nero's original Master since episode 1. It started with them losing, dying. We got this confirmed in last episode, when Nero talked about how her Master was LITERALLY Kishinami Hakuno, but "completely different from current Sousha".

This is nothing new. It's just a new way for /u/ to shitpost. The HAKUNON WHERE posts are now replaced with HAKUNON CONFIRMED. Ignore it.

Because that's the only one you downloaded? Every episode has had a Netflix release. It gets released on Netflix every Wednesday.

Somebody upload a webm with sounds of Hakunon speaking

She is a bi slut

Attached: 1511210566813.jpg (952x546, 78K)

So how does this fit into the timeline posted on Sup Forums?

It's Type Moon. Everyone's bi.

No choice. That scene is forced.
She's gone out of her way to confirm she's straight. Doesn't even want a female Master, would give her a dick. She likes the dick.

There are numerous implied sex scenes in Extella with both the male and female protag though.

3020s

And girls can't fuck. She gives Hakunon a dick. Besides, in Extella, Hakunon isn't even supposed to exist.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>in Extella, Hakunon isn't even supposed to exist.
I wonder what a poor girl did to Nasu so he gave her such shitty fate.