I don't think anyone can accurately explain to me wtf is going is on in the Hunter x Hunter manga. I'm so lost...

I don't think anyone can accurately explain to me wtf is going is on in the Hunter x Hunter manga. I'm so lost. I just finished the anime and picked up the manga, i swear i'm rereading chapters like 4x in a row to understand wtf is going on. It's way too convolted.

Attached: RcuQOaZ.jpg (799x573, 157K)

Attached: 1498746409658.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Imagine being THIS dumb LMAO

>secondary is a brainlet
What a shock

t.speedreader

To be fair, you do need to have a fairly high IQ to understand Hunter x Hunter.

Pitiable.

Can you seriously not understand a comics for children?

Nigga it's easy

This kind of people actually share their hot opinions on HxH threads weekly with you

Ask some questions OP. I'll answer to the best of my autistic ability

Attached: 44.png (640x361, 181K)

Not OP, but anwser me this:
If Hisoka wants to have a good fight with a strong oponent why is he killing the spiders after having a guaranted strong oponent in Chrollo? Isn't that just making sure his next fight with Chrollo has his oponent weaker? Isn't that conter productive to having a good fight? Is Hisoka, dare I say, just a bitch?

>weekly
????

> If Hisoka wants to have a good fight with a strong oponent

Nah, he's just the kind of guy who keeps harping on and on about wanting a good fight but goes full reeeeeeeeeee when he actually gets his ass handed to him.

Here, I will help you.

Attached: 1520884925040.png (7799x5111, 3.99M)

Attached: 1521059490305.png (550x543, 18K)

I'm going with all of the above. His lust for strong opponents isn't limited to Chrollo, see Gon and Illumi for examples. He's most likely had his eye on most of the other Spiders for a while now. Hell he even had Illumi join the spiders because why not just have it all go down at once? More fun for him. He was 100% a resentful little bitch when he killed Shall and Kortopi while they didn't have abilities. It didn't serve as a good battle for him, nor did it serve for fighting a strong Chrollo, I guess it sent a message, but there's certainly some resentment for getting killed. He also knows if he pisses them off that they will pursue him harder.

frequent the wiki.. the Kakin Empire and the Dark Continent pages have pretty neat information

Did you even read the words he said after he lost? He changed. He doesn't want a good fight. He wants to kill. Arguably, he never really wanted a good fight, he just liked seeing his opponents on their knees wondering how utterly they lost. He cut out of the middleman now and wants them dead.

And this is just a MANGA user, can you imagine how convoluted real life is???

I think the autism chart is generally more helpful since its material includes nameless guards and shows the overall scope of what is important to know right now.

do you have a bigger version i can't zoom in
t. op

and people bitch about the narrator in chimera ants

Although it is a shonen magazine, you can't expect children to understand when you quote UN charters.

>includes nameless guards
did you even check the wiki?

>anime ends
>read chapter 339 and 340
>netero has a kid called beyond
>they(Kakin, who hired beyond) wanna go to unexplored waters
>Hunter association has to go to minimize civilian casualties on boat trip
>present arc
Not hard user......

I'll be sad when Brocco Li eats it.

Attached: 03.png (930x1300, 287K)

what animal is that?

Chimera catdog

AAAAAAAAAAAA
I just noticed his name is broccoli and his hairstyle
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Humans... are so very... delicious

La creatura...

Attached: B3592C20-CC24-464D-A935-8C3726260273.jpg (640x553, 106K)

>hairstyle
It's his brain.

So, do you think these two guys are strong ?

Attached: 1.png (925x1300, 170K)

Themed names like that make it easier to remember, too.

no

yes

Which one of them has the best plan to find Hisoka?

Attached: 2.png (926x1300, 209K)

Both seem confident in their ability to take down a floor master. So I would they're incredibly strong.

>All these fags pretending to be smart itt

You're dumb if you don't understand Hisoka fight or the Black Whale chapters but the first 10 chapters of the Dark Continent were genuinely hard to understand at times. No shame in using a chart for them.

Since they're lieutenants, it's reasonable to assume. Of course, their competition on the lower decks are insanely strong, so it kind of renders their strength moot. Since they are going to be generally targeting Hisoka, I don't think they will fare well. But if they were a guard on Deck 1, they would be top-tier probably.

cammy a best

Ties are not forgotten.... theyre severed...

Personally, I think Knov's and Gotoh's dad's plan is better for Hisoka since it's extremely likely he didn't bother with entering through legal means at all. Wouldn't be remotely surprised if he made a box out of rubber and gum, covered it in Texture Surprise, and sat with some other boxes.

That's why multiple people have already recommended using the chart and wiki, Hisoka.

Stop reading the fan translations and look up the Viz scans. The more concise dialog makes a huge difference in clarity, especially in the current arc. For some reason, the fan translators insist on phrasing everything in the most long-winded way possible.

Attached: hxh.png (1520x1300, 889K)

Not really -hard- to understand, it's more that there are ridiculous amounts of unimpactful, dry dialogue. You're almost tempted to skip over it and it's par for the course you'll forget some stuff 1 year later when the hiatus ends and these no-names are referencing other no-names and their no-name endeavors.

Attached: chrollo fight.png (355x411, 169K)

Why can't we have good threads.

hot

Pick your favorites

Attached: hxh_females.jpg (828x1516, 962K)

They know nen and think they are hot shit because of it.

>NS: Stay on your toes and keep your eyes open.
>Viz: Be careful.

It'd be a lot easier for you if you didn't use shitty scanalations. Not only do they usually have awful translations, but their scans are fucking horse shit.

Theta is objectively the hottest female character.

>not being able to follow a manga for little boys
>convolted

Attached: 1479650043308.jpg (768x768, 133K)

So this guy would have developed his ability after killing 20 people, which from the Mizai POV more or less just happened. And the twenty-first kill is the mafia goon who instantly disappeared from Nobu's massive En. This guy's ability is fresh.

How bad is he going to get instantly stomped when he pranks the Troupe too hard?

Attached: 19.png (928x1300, 552K)

The worst part is that this can be unironic and be true.
HxH is the Rick and Morty of Sup Forums.

I’m really glad they finally added a character for my mommy gf fetishes, Oito ftw!

Does Brocco and O'Neal know about nen? If so, why didn't they inform Zhang and Luzurus?

He will join the troupe

He says right there on the page that he wants to destroy the world with the Troupe. He doesn't want to fight them.

I have a hard time limiting my favorites.
I'll just say Bisky

No they don't. They're busy fucking different kind of pussies...

Confirmed:
Tserriednich > Meruem > Netero > Royal Guards > The Mafia > Chrollo/Hisoka/The Zoldick > The Troupe > Squad Leaders

Everyone is so high strung that I wouldn't be surprised if they killed him instantly if he revealed himself.

Attached: 15363b_0.jpg (360x446, 54K)

where is kurapika here

t. OP fan

One Piece has always had an extreme amount of named characters though.

Attached: OnePieceMarines2.jpg (1379x2993, 822K)

Since all their lieutenants do and they are aware of the Troupe's massive power, it's a certainty. And their reasoning is pretty much directly stated. They want a balance that would be toppled if Nen was a known variable.

"Let us destroy this world together" means he kills them their power will become his levels. So he isnt going to join the troupe he is going to have the troupe join him in the form of levels. He will surpass Morena and become level 51. The strongest community leader.

Pitou, Paku, Senritsu, Shizuku, Komugi

background favorites - senjikai agent and bat

Cammy.

Amane was always best girl.

Imagine jizzing inside Nanika's eye socket. Where would it go?

Rather than fighting Chrollo on Chrollo's terms Hisoka has decided to fight Chrollo and the Spider on his own terms. In Hisoka's mind everything after his loss is round 2.

killuas mouth

All irrelevant and/or have a generic personality. I could name 30 new characters from this arc with different motives/personality/background.

note: by personality, I don't mean some shitty personality quirk. That's for the OP and BNHA normies

Lol.
More named characters were introduced in the space of 30 chapters of Hunter x Hunter than all the characters in your image (which were introduced throughout the 80 volumes of One Piece)

The thing Illumi wants the most is fighting Hisoka to death, but Hisoka wants to fight Chrollo as his top priority. Hisoka believing in his skills and driven by his willingness to fight and kill Chrollo accepted fighting by his settings. This was a misread, later acknowledged by Hisoka himself. He could have killed the man in another circumstances, but not in the arena bs. When he comes back and tear Shalnark and Kurotopi apart, Chrollo understood his fate. He understood that despite killing Hisoka he had lost. And his fate is death.
Chrollo’s fate is to die in that boat, along with the spiders that will die as Neon’s Nen ability foresaw. Which are Shizuku, Phinks and Feitan, all strangely looking at the same direction.
Machi was spared once by Hisoka, but I think she will run out of luck this time around (she suspects illumi, might discover some bs and end up dead).
Nobolenov is looking at Chrollo, they are together maybe he will look after bosses back (not Shizuku tho, who is with them but has a death target on her back).
Kalluto is looking towards Illumi, who knows the conflict he will have being Zoldyck and Phantom Troupe.
Nobunaga is isolated, alone. Last chapter (378) he wanted to go fetch his katana alone. We know Nobunaga is the struggler, the survivor, the 4m En.
Franklin is just tripping.
The Troupe as we know is going to end. Shizuku, Phinks, Feitan are all going to die.

Since Illumi knows Hisoka is out to kill them all, and in light of his desire to fight Hisoka himself, Illumi perceives that the only way to fight Hisoka is b getting rid of the spiders. Thus, Chrollo fought and won over Hisoka, which is another motive to fight the spiders head. So the arrangement is Illumi killing the man who killed Hisoka in order to Illumi fight Hisoka to the death. That’s why if Hisoka dies in the process of killing all the spider, Illumi gets his reward which is killing Chrollo.
Will survive at the end
Nobunaga
Franklin
Nobolenov
Kalluto (the leader)

Attached: HxHGeneiRyodan377.png (1835x1300, 600K)

Below the Zoldick of course, Kurapika is even afraid of bullets.

O'Neal's panel there has himself and his feeding girl shown. And he seems to be a lot like his half-brother, Nasubi. An indulgent hedonist. Brocco has catdog and a fish tank in his panel. I guess he must have some connection with animals? His associated Prince Luzurus doesn't have anything like that, although I guess weed is nature-adjacent. I'm really curious about what these guys are going to do and the exact specifics of their character.

my harem: Menchi, Canaria, Machi, Pakunoda, Cluck and Oito

more like he frames them for the death and watches them fight and kill a bunch of people

Pika's mom was a total milf.
Too bad the Troupe exists.

this

>mfw 2 chapters without cammy and only 2 more left before hiatus. if cammy doesnt appear in the 2 left chapters, i will have to wait 1 year or more before seeing cammy again
I don't think i can do it, bros. I CAAAN'T!!

Attached: help.jpg (475x268, 31K)

Ging is telling Gon that he wants to go in an interplanetary expedition. What is so hard to understand?

Even with all the characters, it's usually, usually easy to keep track of what is going down in One Piece because the characters tend to be simple and easily describable in three adjectives. I'm not saying you can't do that with a lot of HxH characters either, but for the most part, the characters have a more complicated thought process and relationships.

I hope that we are about to see Nobu's Hatsu.

The only time I remember getting overwhelmed by the number of characters in One Piece was during the toy land arc, where all of the random arena guys from 50 chapters ago were suddenly acting like they were important.

user, he's a troupefag. He knows perfectly well he'd be killed in a flash of he tried to fight them.

Of course they know about Nen, given that two of Brocco's subordinates talk about Nen and that the Spiders are Nen users. But they are Mafiosi and probably use Nen to extort people out of their money and commit crimes. If they informed the Princes, the Princes would try to learn it, and if the Princes learned Nen, they would not need the services of the Mafia that much.

His Hatsu is slicing open his stomach to start dying. By dying his tiny enlet radius of 1 m increases to 300m as he's bleeding out but his sword will also be able to kill everything within this range

I bet his nen acts in the same fashion as Vanilla Ice from Part 3. He could easily kill the three of them individually even while they are grouped.

It's not fair that such a best girl like this will probably never get any more screentime or even a name.

Attached: 2.png (926x1300, 250K)

which one should I make love with first???

Attached: new waifus.png (346x132, 20K)

>fetain is the dog
>phinks is the egyptian
>nobunaga is the guy that turns into a turtle
Sounds about right

Oito, Komugi, Bisky, Pitou, Cheadle, Shizuku, Machi, Canary, Morena, Gel - no particular order

Attached: Oito shakin.png (258x395, 43K)