ITT overrated trash

ITT overrated trash

Attached: 435435.jpg (1100x1600, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-370649129/spirited-away-03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey user, it appears that you posted the wrong image. let me help you out

Attached: PerfectBlue.jpg (213x300, 20K)

(YOU)

Satoshi Kon and Miyazaki are both trash

Attached: jghj6.jpg (520x740, 79K)

Get over it depressed tard lol

The wind rises

Nah, Spirited way is a legit masterpiece, and the best thing Miyazaki ever created by a wide margin.

True
False

Any popular anime.

I really like this foksy image album song from here. It's a lyrics version of the one used in the movie, procession of gods
soundcloud.com/user-370649129/spirited-away-03

After watching nearly every Ghibli movie, I can safely say they are all overrated shit. Some exceptions exist but these exceptions are specific scenes that are spectacular but not enough to save the movie. Kiki's Deliver Service is pretty much their only good movie that had a shit ending.

Attached: fb_dragon_dance.gif (500x250, 629K)

le japan mickey mice meme

Yes, yes they are, you moron. What are some good anime movies, enlighten me. You can name whatever garbage you elitist faggots pretend to like. If it's not Hayao Miyazaki, Satoshi Kon or Katsuhiro Otomo it's fucking trash and you know that. Prove me wrong protip you can't

Attached: cagliostro-1.jpg (1280x712, 204K)

Not even a wide margin. Castle in the Sky onward, every movie that he ever made was a borderline masterpiece if not a flat out masterpiece.

Attached: 1408580909271.png (625x626, 24K)

JoJo. The first 4 parts, the only ones 90% of its fans have seen, are trash. JoJo only began to get good around part 5, and even then the only part I'd consider to actually be exceptional is part 7. And speaking of its fans, they're worse than Narutards and bronies combined.

Nausicaa was good

I watched this for the first time last night

It was good and I enjoyed it but it does indeed seem overrated

Everyone praises it like it's one of the best anime ever

It had pretty good animation and world building that is all

Don't get the 10/10's I would rather give that to an actual good story

Attached: image_2.jpg (567x800, 122K)

This is the best movie tho

Attached: the-wind-rises.jpg (940x456, 106K)

No, most of them were shit. His best movies are The Castle of Cagliostro, Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle. Spirited Away isn't even among the best

paprika is trash, miyazaki is a genius and you're a faggot

You now remember that Hideaki Anno voiced Jirou

>paprika is good, miyazaki is a genius and you're a faggot
FTFY

Finally someone with taste

No one can legitimately think that Perfect Blue is trash or overrated. It's a fucking masterpiece, holds up well over time and STILL looks better than any modern day anime. Easily the second best anime film behind Akira. Hating on Perfect Blue is the easiest, most noticeable bait you could put on this god forsaken board.

Attached: mima.jpg (1280x688, 85K)

>Everyone praises it like it's one of the best anime ever
Honestly, it actually is. But every 'real anime fan' thinks that it's not ok to think so because Spirited Away is very popular and is loved by non-anime fans

Why do you think it is one of the best
What made it so

I really want to understand

I consider myself a Satoshi Kon fan and I think that Perfect Blue is overrated as fuck and that it's a solid 7/10

Y
O
U

May have shit taste user

Attached: 1507685756438.jpg (575x630, 47K)

Attached: .jpg (1360x5897, 2.35M)

Perfect blue is trash. If only kon filmed it as live action. He ruined his own film by making it a cartoon.

Being 100% unironic

Attached: IMG_1041.jpg (1680x931, 401K)

Curious as to what your favorite piece of his work is?

t. saw black swan first

The atmosphere, the visuals, that mystery feeling, the world is cleverly constructed and is very interesting. Shit, I don't know, you gotta feel it yourself. And of course after watching lots of anime I came to realise that it's mostly the same pretentious fucking trash for edgy and horny teenagers that want to feel special. So it automatically places Spirited Away above all of them

Its funny how black swan is a better movie

Don’t let me catch you on the street

Attached: IMG_1042.jpg (625x626, 28K)

I like Magnetic Rose and Millenium Actress

I do agree that it has a great world but it's not enough to be the best for me

How new are you phoneposter?

THIS. Spirited Away was full of creativity, originality, interesting characters and concepts that you dont see in many kids movies (Even in anime movies for kids)

Attached: taro.png (320x374, 115K)

Monster, Azumanga Daioh, Gundam and Macross are the only ones on there that are legitimately bad

true

false

not all popular anime are overrated, just most

Attached: This is shit.jpg (189x267, 15K)

Put the TV series as well

Holy shit that made me laugh hard for some reason
>when you spend a week on Sup Forums

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

But the TV series has a decent ending, that makes it less shitty

He doesnt like lain

Attached: 1430682988519.gif (700x704, 295K)

Good movie with mediocre ending.

>Ashita no Joe is not a masterpiece
Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, man.

From all the anime on the list you chose fucking Ashita no Joe. Let's now get rid of 'it's good just because it's old' thing and agree that it's good but it's not a masterpiece. Not bait, I'm completely serious

I fucking hate Kaiba for fucks sake

>no monster

>mainstream movie for children
>overrated
Wow. It's like you suddenly woke up and realized this is a capitalistic society OP. I haven't seen it though. All miyazaki movies are trash and samey.

>for children
>I haven't seen it though
> All miyazaki movies are trash and samey.
user I know we are on Sup Forums but I think you should at least watch something before you call it trash

>Dragon Maid
>Boruto
>One Piece (kill this shit already)
>Re:Zero

Attached: 1515014991394.png (300x300, 148K)

Gurren Lagann, not so good.
Berserk, shitty manga and even shittier anime.
FLCL, boring, unfunny, LOL SO RANDUM XD shit.
Kaiji, atrocious character design and completely contrived plot.
Hellsing, Twilight except shit.
Ghost in the Shell, pretentious shit with walls of text. I'd rather watch Code Geass than this piece of shit.
RahXephon? If I wanted to watch a shitty Eureka Seven clone, I'd watch Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion, makes about as much sense as a pedophile in a retirement home.
Darker than Black? More like Browner than SHIT
Beck, if I wanted to watch shitty bands, I would go see Tool live.
Claymore, looks like a dick, strong beginning and middle but a cheesy ending.
Cowboy Bebop. Plotless style-over-substance bullshit.
The Girl who Leapt through time? I wish she leapt through a meat grinder.
Koi Kaze, if I thought incest was wrong I would stop having sex with my little sister.
Higurashi, shitty horror bullshit, a failed attempt of Chaos Head.
Akagi. If I wanted to see old people sitting around a table I'd visit my grandma more often.
Spice and Wolf? If I wanted to watch a documentary about economy with a fanservice character thrown in, I wouldn't because it'd be SHIT.
Golden Boy? If I wanted to see a genius get horny, I'd videotape myself masturbating.
Aria, a manga about nothing.
Michiko to Hatchin. Shitty halfassed Boondocks ripoff, the jokes aren't even that funny.
Cromartie Highschool, Lucky Star with men.
Shitugan no Shita. Shitty ripoff of To Aru Majutsu no Index.
Hidamari Sketch, if I wanted to watch a bunch of little girls doing nothing, I'd go and watch my local kindergarden.
Kanon? If I wanted to cry, I'd look at how my life is now.
Mononoke, if I wanted to see a crossdressing, homosexual pothead wearing make-up, I'd move to Brazil.
Eureka 7, more like Gurren Lagann 2.

Serial Experiments Lain? more like Serial Experiments LAME shitsux
BLAME! If I wanted buildings and walking, I'd go outside
GTO? More like GTFO. Shitty shounen is shitty.
Full Metal Panic? More like Code Geass with a shitty tsundere.
Bartender? More like BOREtender.
Hajime no Ippo? If I wanted to see fags jerk eachother off in a steamy shower room, I'd go to a bathhouse.
Maria Holic. Traps got old two years ago.
Kino no Tabi? If I wanted to watch a dyke on a motorcycle, I'd go visit San Francisco instead.
Ichigo Mashimaro, fanservice without fanservice.
Baccano. It's like messing with your media player's seekbar.
Strike Witches, If i wanted to watch fanservice without plot, i would watch hentai.
Legend of the Gaylactating Homos
Mushishi? More like MushiSHIT
Mononoke-hime? If I wanted to watch lepers working in sweatshops, I would go visit India.
Outlaw Star, One Piece in space.
Interstella 5555? If I wanted to watch cheesy music videos, I'd turn on MTV.
Yotsuba. Stupid little bitch runs around and acts "lol so kawaii". NOTHING HAPPENS.
5 Centimeters Per Second? More like 5 Wallpapers Per Second
Jojo's Bizarre Gayventure
Soul Eater? More like Shit Eater. Worse than Naruto.
Grave of the Fireflies? If I wanted to watch a whiny cunt and his little sister fuck around I'd go to Chuck E. Cheese.
Code Geass, if I wanted to watch homosexuals pilot robots, I would watch Gundam Wing.
Nanoha is just Bleach or Naruto but with more pedo pandering.
Death Note. No thanks I'd rather watch CNN.
Last Exile? If I wanted to look at clouds all day, I'd become a meteorologist.
Planetes. As empty as space.
Toradora, if I wanted to watch a menstrual bitch raging I'd hide my mom's midol.
Samurai Champloo? More like Cowboy Bebop with swords and shitty music.
Zero no Tsukaima, more like Harry Potter: The Animation
Gintama, Bobobo with worse animation.
One Outs? More like three outs for THIS anime! NEXT!
Fate/stay night, it's like Mai-Hime gone wrong.

>illiterate advocating children's movies
No thanks. If you want to watch mainstream shit go ahead. Nobody is claiming it doesn't make a lot of money. But I prefer challenging myself. I prefer avant-garde. I prefer art. I prefer a competent director. I prefer actually watching animation for its creative aspects.

Haruhi. Watch it in any order and it's still shit.
Disappearance, shitty anime version of The Butterfly Effect.
Hunter x Hunter? Moar like Hiatus x Hiatus! If I wanted to watch a generic Japanese kid's show that will never end, I'd just go watch Crayon Shin-chan.
One Punch Man, if I wanted to watch a bald faggot prance around in spandex I'd watch Star Trek.
Saki, Tanoshii? More like TanoSHIIT~
Jinrui wa SuitaishimaSHIT
Lupin the Third? More like POOP on the TURD
Space Dandy, otaku pandering for weeaboo baka gaijijns.
Gundam, if I wanted to watch a real robot I wouldn't because it would be fucking retarded.
VOTOMS, if I wanted to watch a gary stu with unlimited plot armor I'd watch SAO.
Fate/Zero, adding Pokemons to Bleach doesn't make it better.
Toradora. More like Fecadora, amirite? Greatest love story ever told my ass.
Hokuto no Ken? Gay.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Gayer.
Rozen Maiden, shitty meme and shitty show.
Aku no hana, If I wanted to see ugly chinese, I would go outside.
Shinsekai Yori, adding rats wars to Elfen Lied doesn't improve the show.
Steins;Gate? More like Steins;Gateway of worst kind. plebbit: the animation.
Minami-ke? If I wanted to see a boy dressed as a girl, I'd look at old pictures of me in kindergarten.
20th Century Boring.
Eden of The East? Please don't waste my time~
Nichibros, Square Enix jokes.
Nichijou, Cromartie Highschool with shittier animation.
Honey and Clover? If I wanted to watch a guy marry his retarded niece I'd go to the Ozarks.
Ping Pong, if i wanted ugly asians with bad animation and art I would watch Aku no Hana.
Madoka? If I wanted to watch magical girls cry I'd put on my Sailor Moon costume and look in the mirror.
Seitokai Yakuindomo, only ronery 30 years old frustrated virgin will still laugh to this shit.

Monster? Now THERE'S a show that needs some surgery!
Sunshine Sketch, confirms my belief that art school students are idiots.
Kurenai, shitty anime about an ugly loli.
Ride Back. If I wanted to see dancing robots I'd just watch Transformers.
Honey and Clover? If I wanted to watch a guy marry his retarded niece I'd go to the Ozarks.
Haibane Renmei, a boring show about angels fucking around. I liked it better when it was called Evangelion.
Gungrave, adding zombies to Cowboy Bebop doesn't make it any less shitty.
Victorian Romance Emma. Otaku-pandering maid fanservice bullshit.
One Piece? More like One Piss of SHIT, set fail.
Gundam 00? If I wanted shitty character designs I'd watch G Gundam.
Historie, history for faggots. "OMG Megas Alexander is so hot, I want to suck his dick" is not a good premise for anime.
Seirei no Moribito, if I wanted sleeping aid I'd take ambien.
Minami-ke? If I wanted to see a boy dressed as a girl, I'd look at old pictures of me in kindergarten.
Akira, If I wanted to watch two retards scream at each other, I'd visit a mental institution.
Vinland Saga, shitty manga and even worse anime. 2 episodes in and I fell asleep.
Azumanga Daioh. Failed attempt at Lucky Star
20th Century Boring.
Welcome to the NHK, if I wanted to watch a loser, I would stare at the mirror.
Vagabond, one episode in and I fell asleep.
Legend of the Galactic Heroes. If I needed a sleeping aid, I'd take pills.
Elfen Lied, Deep, complex well developed characters that are not afraid to tell it like it is, with a strong ending

you mean graveyard of the fireflies

Shirobako. If I wanted dull, pretentious and unaccurate commentary on the anime industry would watch nothing because it would be SHIT.
Love Live! Shitty rip-off of K-on!
Kill la Kill, nobody kills. Having QUALITY fanservice with huge tribute to classic overrated shits doesn't make it good.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso? moar leik SHITgatsu wa Kimi no Kuso, right?
Nana. Literally KEKS and SLUTS the anime. Fucking awful.
K-On! Now, this is WHAT I call MOESHIT.
Clannad, shitty anime and even worse VN. Better read a book.
Bakemonogatari, more like Bakamonogaytari. Pretentious shit for pretentious faggots who haven't read proper literature. No plot, and no animation either.
Panty and Stocking? More like slutty and boring
Uchoten Kazoku? If I wanted to see an eccentric family I'd visit my family in the south.
Samurai Flamenco, homosexual bait. Tumblr-tier anime
Non Non Biyori? More like Non Non It Bores Me!
Gundam? More like GunDUMB
Barakamon, if I wanted to watch Barack's bullshit, I'd turn on the news.
Aldnoah Zero/10
Berserk, random shit fight. Shitty shounen is shitty.
Akame ga Kill, makes me want to use an AK to mega Kill myself
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun? More like Gaykan Shoujo Nosucky-kun!
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Emo lol so randum XD bullshit
Hyouka, one episode in and I fell asleep.
Gunbuster? More like Nutbuster.
Diebuster? moar leik Shitbuster.

You don't know shit about avant-garde anime and you don't know any 'competent directors' so please shut the fuck up. Everyone who is actually knowledgeable about japanese animation doesn't say shit like 'mainstream shit' and doesn't shit on Miyazaki. It's obvious that you've come on Sup Forums in ~2015-2016 and are still trying to fit in. Watch more good anime, retard.
>for its creative aspects
Again proves that you haven't watched any of the movies

Anime was a mistake.

>If it's not Hayao Miyazaki, Satoshi Kon or Katsuhiro Otomo it's fucking trash and you know that.

Get a load of this MAL cocksucker.

Attached: 220px-Eoeposter.jpg (220x310, 29K)

I like Eva but it LITERALLY wouldn't exist if not Miyazaki

>Madoka
I feel bad for liking this line of the pasta since the rest of them are so bad. Surprised that someone's been updating the list for newer anime, but it's either a new someone or they got even lazier than they were when they started.

If you refuse to believe a common occurrence then that's your prerogative. To me it sounds like mere delusions though. If you want to argue feel free to use actual arguments. Refute something I've said we both know you won't because you are just afraid I will shatter your world view. It's why you stick to shallow mainstream trash to begin with.

The ones about Aku no Hana, Ping Pong and Akira are better

I've enjoyed Naruto and Fairy Tail more than Belladonna of Sadness and I'm not even joking

The entire medium

> Akame ga Kill
> AK to mega kill myself
I was expecting to laugh at one of these lines but that fucking caught me off guard. Have a (You)

Nice blog. Doesn't have anything to do with Miyazaki though.

>Hayao Miyazaki's Final Masterpiece
>final
>implying

But you were talking about avant-garde anime. Ah, just deal with the fact that you don't know shit about anime and shut up. Castle of Cagliostro is unironically one of the best anime movies ever

>Neon Genesis Evangelion, makes about as much sense as a pedophile in a retirement home.
where do you think the average elderly pedophile ends up?

Yeah. I noticed your illiteracy early on and called you out on it. Just because something is avant-garde doesn't mean everything is. Keep being stupid though.

Can't argue with the Elfen Lied one.

Attached: d.jpg (1440x900, 473K)

>Azumanga
>bad
It's been almost two decades and it's STILL the king of CGDCT. Kill your pleb self.

>Just because something is avant-garde doesn't mean everything is
What?

>I noticed your illiteracy early on and called you out on it. . I noticed your illiteracy early on and called you out on it. Keep being stupid and watch your children's movies. But only reply if you're actually going to respond to the contents of my posts. You fucking retard.

Sorry, anime expert-sama, I won't reply to you anymore. I just hope to be as cool as you one day when it comes to an entertainment medium that we call 'anime'

Passive aggression is just a sign of immaturity. There's nothing wrong with being immature and watching children's movies given your age. Worry not my friend.

t. female

Attached: ken_sama.jpg (600x279, 19K)

>It's like messing with your media player's seekbar.
I've always preferred the "Baka No" pasta

No, the female tends to be the one that is passive aggressive actually. But your post doesn't smell from being around here.

This is something a female would post on the other hand. Shaming someone's hobbies just because they lack a personality of their own

This made the TV series worth it.

Backwards.

I can't think of a criticism more meaningless than calling something "overrated".

It's not even a comment on the work itself, it's only a comment on its reception. It's literally so superficial that it\ relies OTHER PEOPLE'S opinions into account for it to convey anything.

Anytime someone uses the word "overrated" I can just assume they're a mouthbreather and a hipster, since they're clearly devoid of anything resembling critical thought. Lookin' at you, OP.

Oh so anime is a hobby now? Good god I know that you are a troll but damn I'll respond to that bait

>Oh so anime is a hobby now?
>Hobby
>an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.

>watching anime for pleasure
Spotted a pleb, get off Sup Forums

Whatever you say, ロジャー・イーバート

Acting ignorant in all your posts. And I'm the shitposter for engaging in discussion? Why are you acting so retarded? Are you done? Sorry I take the things I do seriously.

All Dezaki anime is art no matter how shitty your taste is

>RahXephon? If I wanted to watch a shitty Eureka Seven clone, I'd watch Evangelion
Gets me every time