Dragon Ball Super

What is this facial expression trying to convey

Attached: 1521332462371.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Attached: Esto es el fin, Toei.png (359x304, 108K)

well?

Attached: Grande Padre.jpg (609x1080, 93K)

Jobber

Best episode of DBS by far.

So how triggered are you faggots right now?! The treads are hilarious.

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_13ghgdclxzusokkock4s4w8ck_640.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Shitting writing.

Not mad at all, it was a good episode and a twist almost no one expected.

Gt is unironically better than this shitpile.

It's the "well shit, i guess Toei says i'm evil now" expression

El grande padre shows his true face....that bastard

O I'M A BAD GUY NOW

Apologize.

Attached: Dragon-ball-Super-Episode-115-Spoilers-Fusion-of-female-saiyans.jpg (900x506, 44K)

>Toppo you're a faggot for going back on your ideals
>MAN FUCK THE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE AUDIENCE
What did Toei mean by this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA EPIC BTFO

LIKE FUCKING EPIC MAN

EPIC

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

JUST ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED
DOOMED
BTFO

ANALLY ANNIHILATED

JIRENFAGS DESTROY

EDGY FEDORA KATANAKIDS

>Being this asshurt over noncanon shit. Kek.

Why do virgins hate 17??

I'm sorry, but did Jiren already lose? Oh, that's right. The tournament isn't even over yet. In fact, there's 1 more episode to go. Does not having the lead at episode 130 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the fight is still on? Jiren is still fighting right now and he has been the best fighter from universe 11 for how many episodes now? He's fighting one of the worst universes in the the entire multiverse who just happen to have a lead because Goku feeds off the energy of his friends. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Universe 11 is one of the best fucking teams in the tournament, they went 13-3 so far and would of already won if Toppo didn't job. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Jiren wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Goku just lost ultra instinct. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Jiren threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

What did you think of the animation?

>Best and most iconic villain in the franchise
>Has had to endure hell for decades
>Has already betrayed Goku with the GoD energy
>Has been stated to be roughly equal with Blue
>Foreshadowed and hyped to doublecross Beerus with his wish multiple times
>Tanked a Hakai and Toppo rag
>Kept going
>Revealed to be in the Top 3 months before in Heroes
>Placed on the same level as Gary Stu-nonago and will probably be eliminated before or at the same time as him
Toei why?

Attached: Screenshot_2016-10-10-19-08-21-1.png (1080x1080, 640K)

I'm sorry I didn't rainbow you.

Too many reused frames.

Jiren wont be eliminated but U7 will win due to having more fighters in the arena.

U7 just have to stall Jiren until the clock hits 0.

Who /black/ here?

Attached: 3BA33831-85D5-497A-83BF-7F1325B82E91.jpg (1200x1155, 137K)

And thanks to 17 returning, Freeza wont get his wish.

The face of a loser

Attached: dull and weak little brother.png (530x530, 105K)

first reply and Sup Forums is already being arbitrarily negative as usual
likely the single best animated episode in Dragon Ball, but im not 100%

LIZARD DIMWITS BTFO

Attached: Burnt Lizard.gif (500x377, 2M)

I believe that too. However, to avoid problems, I think Freezer should be eliminated, leaving Goku and A-17 in the arena. That way, we can avoid a dirty trick of Freezer in the last second.

>People still think he's not evil.

>muh nakama is my power
Bravo Toei

>triggered
this is the best episode yet
not only did it btfo the gokucks but it also btfo the spoilerfags and jiren is a bitch for trying to blast at the crowd

ESTO ES EL FIN, GRANDE PADRE!

Frieza is a lizard. Saiyans are mammals. He is jealous of their warm blood and differentiated teeth

the state of vegetafags

Attached: O MY 3-0.webm (320x240, 2.26M)

I fucking hate this shitty anime. The entire episode strung me along thinking the next one would be the cool off period. God fucking damnit. I'm sick of "I haven't shown you my REAL power".

>be both frieza fag and gokufag

>win either way

Attached: ohohoho.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Your comment gave me the best laugh I've had all day.

So what can el grande padre possibly do anyways we’ve got one episode left and everything

Not if 17 wins

>miracle on grande padre
>Jiren gets his wish
>grande Padre revives all
the univeres only to kill Zeno in exchange
>farewell is referring to Zeno

Attached: 4)(1).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Inb4 our glorious Emporer takes the win and JUSTEEC restored to lizardfags

Attached: 1518319673058.png (860x690, 1.3M)

Man I fucking loved that ending, it was a bit rushed but it was genuinely the best possible way to end the episode.

Attached: 1518915956403.png (1222x912, 1.66M)

Make Jiren lose with a petty penalty

Attached: 1520211760998.png (1920x966, 1.25M)

fucking refball

Was the grown ass man with a pacifier an actual thing in the 80s/90s?

So for what reason did Soyper turn DB fights into this gay "I can last longer than you with my super form" BS? Is it to appeal to millenials? I can't fathom any other reason for turning fights into totally not sex related jokes where one side needs to outlast the other and not cum before their foe so they can collect their W.

Attached: garbage.jpg (299x168, 7K)

>arbitrarily negative
They literally reused plenty of animation. That doesn't make the animation itself bad, but you can't show me the same couple of actions over and over again and tell me it's good.

I didn't think they could actually do anything that would legitimately surprise me this episode. But they did with 17 actually not being dead.

What? That's been a thing since Z.

Attached: goku.jpg (500x375, 31K)

being a Frieza fan and watching Super means having an completely different experience than everyone else. It actually becomes a good anime.

Attached: 1517690806267.gif (496x278, 500K)

What about the not reused animation? Where we got that whole sequence with the fluid shit? How can you call it bad?

They barely reused anything as opposed to last episode which had a metric fuckton of it. I don't know why the first thing that comes to your mind regarding animation this episode are the 3 frames that are reused and not the minutes of incredible new stuff.

Yeah, 17 will win. His wish is the least harmful and less retarded wish than whatever Frieza or Goku could even wish.

Post examples then.

Why would I be triggered?
I already knew Goku was going to lose, and Frieza would win.
But that 17 out of nowhere I'm sure no one saw coming.

Attached: vegeta vs coldsteel.jpg (1064x545, 283K)

Fags who got absolutely destroyed in super

Zamasufags
Keffags
Vegetacucks
furfags
Jirenfags

I was hoping they'd let Goku fall before having Frieza come out. I was predicting a weakened Jiren vs nearly full-power Frieza since the start.

Wow, Toei actually topped Goku vs Merged Zamasu from the manga. This is now my favorite fight of DBS

So what is with the 131 spoilers. Will Goku fall off the stage with only 17 and Freeza left to fight Jiren before time runs out?

This, Jiren will win after realizing friendship trumps power or some shit and doesn't fight for power.

OH MY HEART DISEASE

17 wasn't in the spoilers

Don't forget cuckhanfags, tienfags and piccolo tripping over a bug.

Attached: sojhan.jpg (1024x574, 171K)

Holy shit this whole episode was just a carbon copy of Naruto vs Sasuke fighting as kids. Why did they think letting Jiren actually talk was a good idea? This whole saga could have infinitely been better if he wouldve kept his mouth shut and stayed "mysterious"

Is MVP simply "the last one standing"? Because that's not fair nor fun. If we go by team work, 17 should win, if we go by kill count, vegeta should win.

17 wasn't in the spoilers and Goku DID fall but was saved.

For once in the history of these spoilers, they actually didn't ruin every surprise with them

Superfags

Gohan was a winner this arc though

why would you want to avoid that? that's the best thing that can happen

This will obviously lead into the next series.

Korean spoilers were the most accurate. Goku "lost" (except not really, at this point I think the spoilers intentionally misled this way) but Frieza saved his ass. Now next episode is gonna be about whether or not they can do anything against Jiren.

Obviously they will and I doubt any of them will even be knocked out. It's over. Gokuck won after all. We didn't even get a proper jobbing as promised because Jiren got BTFO and literally gave up before Goku had his spasms.

yo guys, what is the song when goku get's that purple shit around him for "breaking the relam of the gods" And when jiren was about to knock him off? That song sounded tight

>tfw 2596 days of nofap

here friend have the gif

Attached: 1511082430824.gif (430x345, 191K)

>post yfw 17 was still in the RING

>Frieza gets a redemption arc for the final episode and defeats Jiren as the last person standing in an epic brawl.

>apologizes to the Z fighters and thanks them for helping him see the light.

>super dragon balls are given to him and dragon asks him what his wish is

>smiles and looks back at Goku and nods

>"MAKE ME GOD KING OF EVERYTHING BITCHES"

>Erases both Omnis, grand priest, all angels and universe 7

>show ends with him laughing like mad.

post-"death" there was a spoiler that included 17 but most people thought it was a typo

I'll see if I can find it

Would your reaction be if, back when Super was first announced, someone told you that Frieza and Android 17 would be key players in the final battle?

Attached: 1507411977070.png (1440x802, 612K)

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DYGU6I2VMAAz.jpg (661x1700, 111K)

>jiren whining like a little bitch the whole episode
>MASTERED ultra instinct goku stops dodging stuff for some reason and blocks it instead
>gets shitstomped by jiren for half the episode but straight up tanks it because apparently ultra instinct is actually ultra tankiness
>MUH NAKAMA POWER dialogue between goku and jiren you couldn't possible write something more generic
>jiren the "hero" chimps out and literally tries to kill the FUCKING SPECTATORS
>spectators unironically saying Goku got even stronger because "he's fighting to protect others"
>Jiren literally gives up like a bitch and tells Goku to knock him out
>Goku didn't even get knocked off the stage like the spoilers said
>17 IS FUCKING ALIVE asspull
>Jiren gonna get gangraped 3v1 now and probably knocked out by BASE goku
>Vegeta now looks like the ultimate jobber and not even top 3 in u7

This is so fucking pathetic I can't even put it into words. From a narrative PoV it was LITERALLY like that old "every shonen manga ever" gif with stick figures, in practice they forgot how UI works and apparently also forgot that jiren is supposed to be a hero, and I don't even need to mention 17

WHY THE FUCK WERE THE SPOILERS SO FUCKING FAKE
At least Frieza shooting Jiren in the back would have been a proper meme for him, but instead he just saves Goku like the cuck he is and then proceeds to continue jobbing.

Attached: 1516504849212.png (1267x703, 694K)

>That's impossible I didn't sense ANY of his- oh

Attached: 1475292714110.jpg (286x509, 12K)

ngl there's no way I would believe you. Frieza maybe. but 17? hell no

Soon.

Attached: SSGSSRE F. Trunks Next Arc of Super 2019.jpg (1522x2161, 2.51M)

>Implying he wouldn't keep the Z fighters and Goku around to lord it over them and make their lives miserable

I get Hit is waiting for the right moment, but isn't it time to finally come out of his time bubble? There must be 10 seconds left on the tournament

That's the plan, he'll wait until the very last second when everyone thinks victory is assured, then BOOM TIMESKIP KNOCK JIREN OFF. He can't stop it because his guard will be down

Attached: The true power of EL HERMANO.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

>Vegeta self-destructed
>Oh wait, no he didn't
>17 self-destructed
>Oh wait, no he didn't

Attached: A82B75BF-BD2B-4271-8979-5D3B22C8F020-1544-000006E1C1651980.jpg (451x355, 50K)

So long Jiren.

Attached: 24lw12~2.jpg (498x496, 35K)

>10 seconds
That's an eternity for Hitto

Soon

Attached: E746FF56-AE2D-44CB-82EF-758E483B9FB7.jpg (399x300, 24K)

How?
All he did was job to mediocre fighters, before sacrificing himself to keep a gay purple bunny in place.

Attached: jobbohan7.jpg (1454x797, 95K)

The people in control of the anime obviously don't like Jiren and are trying to ruin his character.

Spoilers were for 131 user

It's pretty obvious who wins.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Dragon Ball Super - 130 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.31_[2018.03.17_21.29.39].png (1280x720, 1.48M)

HIT'S CLONE SALVARÁ EL DÍA

Attached: The final battle against El Hermano.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

>that smile
Grande Padre was actually evil all along

Attached: GP.webm (348x480, 579K)

Attached: jobbohan.jpg (2110x2533, 499K)