Reminder that this movie was only created...

Reminder that this movie was only created, because of the death threats Anno Hideaki received from people who were unhappy with the final 2 episodes.

This movie is by no means a better ending to NGE. It panders to the people who saw a bigger meaning in the by no means deep psychology and philosophy that the original ending correctly spoonfed to the viewers. People who actually share a fucked up past like Shinji or Asuka gain justification from being able to spit their elitist interpretations, when there is truly no room for interpretation at all. All your theories in which you twist elements from this movie are meaningless. All your effort and further research into the religions and the symbolism behind it is meaningless. EoE is nothing but a stain, purposely crammed with controversial scenes and bold stylistic devices like the opening, nudity and gore, which don't strengthen the already pale final message, on an otherwise pretty interesting experimental series.

Attached: eoe_.jpg (2616x2626, 1020K)

and somehow the movie is still better than the show

I know. It's pretty said. Now tell it to people outside of Sup Forums too.

That's a lot of words user. A bunch of meaningless, poorly arranged and even contradictory words.
You should be glad I have best girl right here to fix this shitty post.

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (1365x768, 156K)

I feel bad for you.

>t. speedwatcher
The episode previews show half animated versions of the fight between Asuka and the mass production series. The original last two episodes were not the ending Anno wanted to make. On top of that most of the "death threat letters" that flash onscreen in EoE were actually letters of congratulation and appreciation if you read them, with just a few actual death messages thrown in there.
Guess it was all just two deep four you?

unironically 2deep4you.

>it's another "EoE is just Anno's shitposting"
How much of a brainlet you have to be to think this?

Yeah user, Anno totally intended for Gainax to completely run out of money before production of the last episodes. It was all part of his "vision"

>because of the death threats Anno Hideaki received from people who were unhappy with the final 2 episodes

So... If we want 3.0+1.0 we need send more death threats to Anno?

Eva is like modern art, both need a farfetched explanation to give them any value or meaning at all.

25' was kino and necessary

>The episode previews show half animated versions of the fight between Asuka and the mass production series
Only in the Directors cut.
Im not saying that Anno didnt intend to make EoE, because i think he did, but those sketches arent in the original version that aired.
Regardless, EoTV was amazing. Niggas discussing about which ending was the best are bickering about 2 fucking great endings, when we all should come together and shit on the real stain the series: The Rebuilds

Why would you want more Rebuilds? Ew.

It's art.

It doesn't matter because this entire franchise is basically a poor mans Madoka Magica.

Attached: putsomeeffortanon.jpg (625x626, 55K)

It’s not bait if it’s true.

Holy shit OP you mean Anno got his team to make a whole fucking movie just because he was butt-blasted about some hatemail he got?

Damn, I guess I just didn't get it after all....

Pretty sure it was created because they had a whole bunch of ideas for the TV finale they had to cut because funding ran out.

Why get mad at people for enjoying art in their own way? Regardless of what was intended, i think finding deep, personal meaning in something is harmless and overall a beautiful aspect of what makes creative expression so great.

Attached: o0fzkgY2581sc5axto1_500.png (500x670, 486K)