"I prefer characters who wear skimpy armor and look like complete slut over properly armored,badass-looking characters"

>"I prefer characters who wear skimpy armor and look like complete slut over properly armored,badass-looking characters"
>mfw

Attached: alicetaria4.png (1508x923, 1.51M)

>woman
>badass
Bitches can't do shit, other than suck dick.

Attached: CB1637B2-4D3C-4701-96E6-FFDBC5106580.jpg (500x567, 28K)

Alice was still a bad character.

Hello Sup Forums.
Same thread as yesterday? Same thread.

>using quotation marks inside greentext

I'd rather skimpy fanservice armour because fuck unrealistic Warhammer tier armour, not to mention anime doesn't do realistic military martial arts anyway so what the fuck is the point of doing realistic armour?

I prefer characters who aren't so fucking stupid they'll trust the pathological liar who she swore to kill on sight episodes earlier when she finds her standing over the dead body of her only friend.

>no helmet

Attached: 6BEDD324-4A3C-4BCF-B3DA-3F73B3AB47C1.png (354x378, 140K)

>posts fantasy helmet

?

I'd prefer characters who aren't shit and are not in shit shows.

ain't nobody going to wear that jagged ornate shit to battle

You are so out of sync with this board that is making me almost sad.

Why it usually always does jackshit. Being cut through like butter when up against anything sharp.

>caring about the values of the masses

Attached: 1502467821149.png (1280x1689, 679K)

Selesia was the better character anyways

I prefer characters who wear skimpy armor and look like complete sluts but aren't and hate to have to wear skimpy armor.

Attached: 1518852548779.png (1280x720, 743K)

why yes, yes i do

Attached: 1483127083521.jpg (672x1024, 95K)

I prefer characters that look good over ones that look realistic. I do not tend to expect realism from cartoons.

Who are you double-quoting?

1.Women are not fit for the battlefield. Not then and not now.

2.Feminists threw an outright bitchfit in the 60's when they even hinted at putting women in the draft. They have and are continuing to lobby to keep women out of the draft right now

3.Not even the men wore full armor like that all of the time.

4.If you walk onto a midevil battlefield and see a woman in armor that looks like it's little more then spare pocket change and shoe laces tied together .AND she's standing on a mound of corpses with not even a single hint of injury or fear. Then you should know goddamned well that she is not one to be fucked with.

Ah Alice. Why did you have to die.

Attached: 1494845766698.jpg (500x700, 79K)

cause she was literally the worst character.

Worst character was Nisioisin.

Attached: 1501440836106.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

This.Alice was bad but at least she's better than Hiroe's pathetic self-insert.

>0 Alice fanservice
>2 outfits in total
Why is this allowed

Realistic or grimdark kind of armor don't sell.

Female characters are there to be ogled, not make the fights look like slapstick.

True. Only cute dresses or slutty bikinis.

Chain and Scale mail are better.

Attached: 1509415691234.jpg (698x1024, 121K)

What the hell is that supposed to be

Superior armor coming through.
I also don't really feel the need for this
>Look at how asexual I am, that totally makes me mature, right?
mindset.

Attached: 80.jpg (680x690, 143K)

Attached: Mike Owen.jpg (659x853, 299K)

She deserved better

>vroom vroom

Attached: 1494314647831.gif (540x304, 1.46M)

>can't find a valid argument against his criticisms, resorts to dumb slurs and going 'no one cares'

what an edgy cunt. Bikini armor is fucking stupid. Just put the girls in bikini's if you're a lazy shit designer who can't draw real armor

I prefer cute characters in military uniforms w/ hats

Attached: superhobo.jpg (619x348, 33K)

Practicality is whatever, but full-armor is just flat-out sexier.

Attached: 1477710361646.png (1500x1019, 2.43M)

Me too, Altair is perfect.

Lunapri's Alice illustration was a massive disappointment. I hope they are ashamed of themselves.

Yeah, yeah. But this is anime. Everything is possible, even scrawny teenage faggots being stronger than big muscled black men.

Why the fuck do they wear it then?

Humans in general are not fit for battling against any other species we're a weak as fuck species. But we conquer with skill and smarts.

If you can put off your realism to that degree, then why can't you enjoy women with skimpy armor in a magical setting?

Attached: 4ef087eedc10ef63f971dfc0e02f28e6.jpg (564x352, 24K)

Only if the boys are just as skimpy.

While the first part is true they can also wearing something fashionable that doesn't look like fucking bikini. I'm in favour of shape-showing armor and protective clothing. Women being semi-nude in battle breaks my suspension of disbelief unless there's an actual reason for them to be in such state (poisonus skin, requirement for super agile technique, she didn't had time to equip herself properly, she actually uses her sex appeal as a weapon, etc).

It's ugly. The only skimpiness I'll allow is ZR+skirt

Attached: 1469764950217.jpg (600x860, 81K)

Yeah, but none of these retarded images ever have women wear a fucking helmet, the most essential part of any armor, really. Also, considering we're talking realism, a ponytail is fucking atrocious in actual combat as it's way to easy to grab in a scuffle.

The problem is that realism is an excuse, at least this guy is being honest by admitting it's attractive to him.

Magical setting is okay as long as they're magical and their skin show have a purpose. If they have the actual job of clashing weapons without a magical protection it makes little sense to wear something that will make every hit they take into a near lethal one unless they're completely reliant in agility it something.

It makes sense that a woman deluded enough to walk onto a battlefield might well also be crazy enough to think she doesn't need armor. God will protect me, men think they have it all figured out, I have to kill fast and armor too slow etc.

I want a woman in armor to princess carry me!

BELLEHINGA

I personally find it a travesty that there are very few Samus-like characters in anime, games, cartoons, or anything else. She's a chick in full armor appropriate for the task and is freaking great because of it. She big, strong, and for the setting, practical. She gets the task done and does it so good that half the galaxy dumps their pants when she shows up. Her gender is secondary, but that spice just makes the whole that much more flavorful. Yet we don't see anything else like her in media, not even in Western media that wants to be all about strong women who can do the job. It baffles me to this day.

This is all made worse by the Zero Suit. I hate the Zero suit. It is the worst thing to happen to Samus, and its popularity triggers my autism like crazy.

Attached: zayWcY8.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

In her case she's hunting down 8 story tall dragons with massive lightning bolts but I still appreciate that she is just as armored as any other man in her own setting.

Attached: 1504280099727.jpg (570x700, 124K)

It's an attraction thing for me. It comes off as slutty looking.

A woman who wears full armour or a uniform comes of as looking more modest and respectable, which reflects better on her personality.

>Helmet with more holes to thrust into than your mother
I prefer no helmet over that gayshit, Japan should take cues from WH40K regarding armour

Attached: 1519938986895.png (510x546, 37K)

>I want realism in every magical fantasy when it comes to an armor, especially for women!

What have you done?

>Bigger than 99.9999% of species and 99% of mammals
>Slingshot that are arms
>Body that can take more punishment than any other mammal
>The greatest endurance among mammals
>Never before seen adaptability
>weak

Attached: 1518604762219.gif (849x590, 157K)

>Humans in general are not fit for battling against any other species
>against any other species
We are fit for battling against absolutely everything but apex predators or shit that's simply too large for us to kill.
And for those cases you just bring a weapon.

Humans are by no means weak.

I don't mind skimpy armour in itself, but it does make it harder to take the world the characters are in seriously. Skimpy clothing in fantasy works for casters and rogues, but proper soldiers should be well armoured. Even casters and rogues should be moderate and not full on slut wear, unless that's the point of the character.

> I prefer no helmet over that gayshit, Japan should take cues from WH40K regarding armour
Really user? Really?
Then again what should I expect from the Touhou of Tabletop games. Faggots try to cram that junk in every orifice imaginable.

Anyone else find full armour more attractive than skimpy clothing?

Skimpy clothes do nothing for me, but a woman in armour drives me crazy every time.

I swear 90% of these threads are armor merchants shilling.

>makes sense that a woman deluded enough to walk onto a battlefield might well also be crazy enough to think she doesn't need armor
Being a woman who has never went into a battlefield could be a good excuse but it would make no sense for any battle hardened female combatant.

>Body that can take more punishment than any other mammal
Where the fuck did you get that from? Most species smaller than us can fuck up the shit of the UFC champ if the guy doesn't have any sort of protecting wear or tools with him.

armor and drill hair is a match made in heaven

Attached: 1d7575bc.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

>And for those cases you just bring a weapon
We need weapons because we're naturally weak.

Honestly FUCK THE ARMOR if I'm not getting some sweet muscles. That shit is long overdue. All 10 of Alice lewds are soft as fuck

Attached: 1507611078672.png (557x557, 503K)

Literally all shitty frilly skirt armour looks exactly alike.

Actually we don't have any similar enemies on our planet except ourselves. Animal predators is one thing, but if we had humanoid predators like orks, goblins, ogres, demons, etc. who could use weapons and/or brains, that would be another story entirely, because they would be stronger, or faster, or sturdier, or smarter, or faster birthrate, or shorter maturing time, or could fly, or anything else what humans didn't have and couldn't achieve by themselves.

You don't need weapons for a shitload of species. And we don't bring weapons because we are weak, we bring weapons because those make us even stronger. There's a reason humans are at the top of the food chain.

Imagine being so fucking autistic and retarded that you get "they can't come up for an explanation for bikini armour so they pretend not to care" from that post.

Attached: 92e.png (294x256, 197K)

>I prefer no helmet over that gayshit, Japan should take cues from WH40K regarding armour
Yeah, those Japanese and their unrealistic designs, am I right? 40k is fun but let's not kid ourselves, fantasy isn't a monolith and it's all a bunch of dumb make believe so we might as well just make and read the kind of shit we like.

Attached: captain tsubasa marines.jpg (2600x776, 1.51M)

>Smaller animals can fuck us up
Like?

user, did you not know? Most people only pretend not to care that maccy d's is unhealthy because they can't come up with arguments as to why it's healthy.

autismos can't even comprehend the possibility that people legitimately don't care

This, armor only looks good in males

how could one not want to peel the tin can off a hoity toity princess knight and give her a good dicking

What's the point of a girl wearing realistic armor if you can't see her feminine body

Whats the point of mirring a feminine body if it has shitty muscles?

Plate armor is the best armor.
The more overdesigned the armor is, the better and hotter.

Why bother grabbed by the ponytail if she can just shoot from afar

Attached: __original_drawn_by_guweiz__696fa34d026120de0c4097ade92a768a.jpg (2747x3911, 407K)

Why don't any anime set themselves in the Renaissance era or fantasy equivalent of it? Fuck the sad early medieval mails or boring late medieval plate, Renaissance decorated gilded plate with FABULOUS puffy clothing is where it's at. Its historical and realistic - the manliest men of the era literally fight in frilly dresses.

Attached: 1365220557001.jpg (1525x1075, 294K)

bitches can take it on ass as well. Not only boys can do it you know

Why not someone who does both?

Attached: mordred2.png (650x594, 588K)

Honey badgers, wolverines, most wolves are arguably "Smaller" then us. Kangaroo will beat the fuck out of you.

Really anything that has natural "tools" to fight against humans. Most monkeys that aren't literally puny shits.

Humans aren't pathetic by any standard. But we don't exactly have a leather hide to protect us.

The only part that should be exposed are the thighs

Brother

Historical armor aren't necessarily all-body covering user. Hell, some historical armor looks fanservicey; look at the ancient greeks with their muscular armor, complete with detailed nipples. They wore tunics, which are practically miniskirts as well.

Attached: 1461027497388.png (903x868, 519K)

She looks like a toy.

Saber a shti is why.

Attached: Alicetaria.jpg (2389x1681, 1.24M)

Yes, we capitalize on the only two advantages we have over most species. Reason and opposite thumbs, because we're fucked in pretty much any other department. Most other species are faster, stronger, have superior stamina, are better swimmers and can adapt they're organism to survive poisoning, even fucking animals the size of a bottle cap can kill a grown healthy man.

We survived as a species because we learned how to compensate for our many natural shortcomings compared to the rest of the animal kingdom. A man without it's tools and clothes is easy prey. Only the very strongest of our kind could wrestle some small-to-medium sized beasts bare handed.

70% of insects/arachnids in the world and a number of amphibians can kill an adult human being in seconds.

Fucking source?

There's a reason why most of them wheren't there when the medieval age came around.

>if you’re only 93% protected then you’re better off being 0% protected

Attached: 3AEBAC99-92B5-424D-B8CC-C64DF5A17E4A.jpg (960x540, 70K)