Can ANYONE beat him?

>Innate ability is that anyone who opposes his spirt has their power reduced to zero in comparison to him and are then removed from the timeline

This is probably one of the most ridiculous Deus Ex Machina wins in fiction. He's capable of beating you even without being conscious or even EXISTING.

Attached: DQy9Q8R[1].png (1000x769, 1.59M)

Ultra Instinct Goku

Made in Heaven Dio

Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Eyes of Heaven isn't canonical, they have Giorno job because he would flop any plot they came up with otherwise. Same reason he ended up not appearing in Stone Ocean despite all the sons of DIO assembling

Not canon, but would still defeat GER.

he didn't show up because he was busy being a mafia boss

but made in heaven if a good point. It seems liek Gold Experience negates anything directly but doesn't respond to world/universe altering abilities

I don't see it. GER is so strong it reconstructed erased time while not existing. In a more true-written game World Over Heaven would've been zero'd out like King Crimson

Is there any fictional character that can possibly defeat El Grande Führer?

Attached: 1521387185963.png (472x1120, 682K)

GER isn't permanent. I doubt Giorno is going around carrying the arrow everywhere.

Doesn’t he have to punch him ? In the time dio decides to punch Giorno wouldn’t GER activate ?

Isn't that only a game mechanic? Regular Gold Experience is never pictured again in the manga. Chariot showed no sign of a time limit either iirc

>Deus Ex Machina
Thats the wrong usage of the word.
It was a power-up by using the arrow, a device which had the entire plot revolved around. Also the arrow and its abilities where well established.

Yes, El Germano

Attached: 1521331226882.png (1280x720, 723K)

Attached: 1521121368195.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

It is possible that D4C (Should've been named 4DC) could beat him with his parallel universe hacks, we don't know that Giorno's power extends across dimensions, it most likely doesn't considering that he has no influence on the SBR universe. Hell, considering Made in heaven Pucci was able to reset the universe and Giorno didn't do shit to stop it one can only conclude Pucci surpassed GER, though Pucci was still beatable. Dio himself said that there was no such thing as a truly ultimate stand, everyone has a hard counter. I'm not sure GER could beat notorious BIG considering the thing doesn't have a will to reset nor will every really die.

Not really punch, just enter in contact with its hand, i guess dio could just grab GER fist.

It would only work if giorno used it immediately, and we are not sure if over heaven can no sell shit that "technically" hit his fists.

Yes.

Attached: Heaven Dio The World Over Heaven vs Tusk Act 4 and Gold Experience Requiem.webm (700x358, 2.8M)

This makes me needlessly angry. What point is there for a stand to exist who's ability is "Reality Rewrite" that can somehow overwrite GER and Tusk.
I can guarantee they didn't actually beat Dio's stand and probably just killed him.

The weakness is that he needs to touch you with the world's fist.

>Time Stop
>Punch you in the face

Not much of a weakness considering his entire "Once I acclimate to my body, I could hold this for longer than 9 seconds"

yeah, but again, its possible to defeat him, surprise attacks would be a good idea.

His attacks are ranged, unlike GER which is melee.
His Za Hando beats everything that is not time stopping so basically only Star Platinum, Za Warudo and King Crimson can realistically beat Za Hando.

If you were to give Za Hando to a competent stand user, who would that be?

Attached: za hando.gif (541x304, 3.83M)

No. Polnareff accidentally activated Requiem once before the fight and his stand reverted back. The arrow falls out of GER at the end too.

Any dragon ball character
Ki > hax

Any time stopper can probably kill the user.

Just like time erasure?

Stalemate maybe?

Attached: 1512344953384.png (350x500, 423K)

Hakumen nullifies the reality warping

Go back watch super gokufag

Didn’t GER move when Diavolo sped it up? Isn’t the stand itself immune?

Saitama