Do you think there will be more Evangelion after 3.0+1.0? Always more money to be had

Do you think there will be more Evangelion after 3.0+1.0? Always more money to be had.

Attached: __ayanami_rei_eva_02_penpen_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion__1489ce9da41c9cc52cee8 (600x425, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mao.5ch.net/eva/subback.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope not
The original series was bad enough

Is it hard living with a sub-standard IQ?

I would watch an adaptation of Anima

Attached: 1gg.jpg (1600x698, 320K)

Allegedelly, they shat so hard on Shinji because they wanted to make Eva-related projects without him but Anno got depressed and left Rebuild for making other stuff. If 3.0+1.0 ever get made, there'll be new stuff but with centered on characters the Japanese audience want to see, read no Shinji

Anima is retarded.

>there'll be new stuff but with centered on characters the Japanese audience want to see, read no Shinji

Uhh, the Japanese audience loves Shinji. Maybe you've confused them with the American audience.

I want an alternate version where Toji's little sister is the main character and she joins her sempais Asuka and Rei to fight in the Evas and when they're not busy doing that they're turning down confessions from boys at school and uncovering the meaning of YURI LABU.

Don't fucking jinx us

So am I

Eva already makes enough money from merch

Attached: rvb.jpg (1600x1067, 290K)

Maybe on the lost decade but the nips are angry with Shinji for killing Kaworu

Not at all.
mao.5ch.net/eva/subback.html

Kaworu is basically not talked about by Japanese fans.

>16: Ayanami is a Gendou meat urinal, Asuka is our deal (25)

Holy shit, they know

Attached: mathematically perfect wife.jpg (960x720, 611K)

Somewhat unrelated, but I've only recently begun watching the original series, am I in for a lot of depression like my gut is telling me? Because if so I'm all for it.

I hope not. I identify too much with Shinji to watch any more. I get depressed when I watch it due to the similarity of our attitudes in regards to life.

It depends. Just watch and don't let anyone bias your experience.

Now that I know some japanese I realize that our japanese counterpart is as autistic as this board

It's significantly less autistic, 2ch's eva board has no equivalent of kaworu spammer at least.

It would be funny if Eva ended up like Gundam

Glad to hear that. At least they could realize this was bullshit

spinoff when

Attached: you can (not) escape autism.jpg (500x654, 81K)

Make it a fucking show with some positivity then. I'm sick of this show where everyone is miserable. I'm watching Anime to get a break from my depression, not to get an extra large dose right in the face.

I am hoping for Evangelion's "Prisma Illya".

>yuri spinoff for the girl who didn't get a route

Uhhh... pen-pen?

It might not happen because Anno loves to have fans as much as he loves money

Of course

Didn't Anno say that Eva was finished after EoE as well?

He just hypes everything as the final chapter

The more I think about it, the more I think there will be more to follow 3.0+1.0. Even in the scenario where everything wraps up perfectly, there is still so much that has not been touched on or answered.

maho shojo asuka langley, in need that in mylife

Sounds cute

I can't even begin to envision what that would be like.
Mahou shoujo shows basically deny all human feelings for bubblegum action, not saying that's a bad thing, but having one with Asuka in it would be a bizarre thing

It'd be like Madoka but edgier