t. bullied by a girl at school

Passionate vanilla doujinshi

This guy doesn't get it

This guy does

>tfw its a doujin about teens in love having sex for the first time
>the kissing
>the hand holding
>that passionate longing look in her eyes that just says 'fuck me'

My childhood experiences compound this pain but getting into that is pure blogshit.

Attached: 1517157921930.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Just the thought of these girls achieving something amazing like travelling to fucking antartica at their age made me question my life and lost youth. Its fucking depressing.

Attached: 89879l.jpg (429x600, 130K)

Any anime where the MC has lots of friends, honestly.

Litrally every shounen that ever come out

>haha you didn't understand my purposely ambiguous post
you still probably get bullied by a girl at school

I watch comfy SoL to vicariously live through them. Sometimes I just get depressed watching them, only for a while though. Like playing a game and then seeing your own reflection on the black loading screen for a moment

Attached: 1519427508274.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Yeah this is a good example, especially since my friends did nothing but hold me back in life. I'm jealous of Shirase, I've always had respect for people that put their all into achieving a goal.

Attached: 1512655862422.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Not even OP but it was pretty fucking obvious that the guy felt pain watching the blossoming young love because he never knew it. Has nothing to do with bullying.

Speed Grapher. It started out weird, interesting and very promising. Good characters, good OST, good animation, everything worked.
I watched it while a bit depressed and the quality taking a sudden nosedive from like episode 5 onwards and the bugging of the site I was using to watch it made me frustrated and bored enough to turn my whole mood so sour I started contemplating my life a bit too much.

Attached: speed_grapher_213_1280.jpg (1280x1024, 640K)

I thought he wanted to kill himself because he believed the show was shit, so I mocked him for being a fucking loser.

You're pretty cute user.

fuck off and die

I've yet to watch a show so bad it'd make me want to off myself. A person usually drops shit instead of holding on to it. At the same time even bad anime is average at best.

Welcome to the NHK. It just hit too close to home. Couldn't even finish the last two episodes because I got so depressed.

Reading Pic related.
Watching the first episode gave me flashbacks.
This.

Attached: 1495465211236.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

SOA2

Attached: Sad Guts.png (322x340, 69K)

I can't even type an acronym correctly, I'm actually gonna do it I swear!

Attached: 1503321379113.gif (330x300, 953K)

Just the first episode and any time the three virgin friends were on screen.

And not necessarily killing myself, but I definitely had an urge to smash my head against the corner of a desk.

Attached: thumb_625495ec-9ec1-4536-bc49-e1110dc04445[1].jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I understand that feel user. I understand

that black haired kink girl with gringy scenes

Because it'll never be 2007 again.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Eromanga-sensei because it fucking sucks, and because I'd actually been interested and even excited for it because of how much better Oreimo was

Kuzu no Hankai made me feel pretty fucked up- I started reading it while I was tangled in this weird relationship with a married girl that kind of ruined my life

>the fun of being a kid you will never experience again

Attached: colors_5.png (1280x720, 2.14M)

All of them because I'm still watching cartoons instead of doing something productive

Attached: 1517205868710.png (1214x1109, 1.65M)

Was she better off dead?

Attached: Kai_you_21628_1.jpg (620x880, 583K)

any slice of life where the mc actually picks a girl. desu

Can't tell if Nishikata sucks or if she's just too good a girl.

Anime is the only thing keeping me from wanting to kill myself.

Attached: 66570056_p0.png (633x898, 411K)

Her VA is so fucking shit at being a little girl it's uncanny. She sounds like a 25 y/o hooker. Bullying a little boy who behaves like an absolut retard makes it even worse, it makes the whole show feel like some old office lady got reincarnated as a cute little girl and is now grooming a boy that she grows up with to be her future husband.

Fucking this, any time a show cuts to black and I see my sad hairy face it's depressing.

t. virgin

>it makes the whole show feel like some old office lady got reincarnated as a cute little girl and is now grooming a boy that she grows up with to be her future husband

Attached: 1516556697617.png (358x606, 286K)

this is why it hurts to watch anime from the 2000's

Shinsekai Yori just depresses me. Its whole mood is just depressing.

>old office lady got reincarnated as a cute little girl and is now grooming a boy that she grows up with to be her future husband.
>worse

you just made it better, baka

Attached: [Erai-raws] Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - 06 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_03.44_[2018.02. (1920x1080, 116K)

Isn't she the same VA as Megumins?
I guess you just have shit taste user-kun
>inb4 it sounds better in the manga

Koi wa Ameagari
It keeps reminding me how old I am and how weird it would be for me to have relations with a high schooler.
Also the guy owns a restaurant and is successful.

Her forehead is disgusting.

Most anime girl's have overexaggerated little girls voices to make them sound more youthful. It's the opposite for Takagi, they wanted to convey her maturity and the best way they could achieve that is to make her sound as natural and non-exaggerated as possible. It's a pretty nice touch actually.