youtube.com/watch?v=GUMo9aiWDUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP
>started a fucking thread to shit on someone much cooler than himself

>starting a war
>beta
pick one

Died like a bitch

Attached: Embryo_(Cross_Ange).jpg (700x393, 93K)

Attached: AND I JUST WON.jpg (510x287, 55K)

You could say he got crushed twice.

At least he got the tip in

t. naruto

What are the lines on the right side of his face meant to portray? Burn scar, saggy skin?

starting a thread to kill a dying thread is based af

Attached: Bizon.jpg (472x624, 168K)

Attached: jiren-face-2.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Didn't his face get crushed on the left side?

Don't insult the coolest guy ever.
why is Naruto such a retard?, Who the hell calls a mass murdered the coolest guy

>Not starting a war for your waifu

Not to mention he's also responsible for the death of his parents.

This. OP's a faggot.

That's some /r9k/ tier stuff. Worshipping Elliot Rodger and such.

Kishi believes doing something for love means you're tragic enough to excuse all your blatant evil. Or maybe he just liked how he handled Pain but completely forgot that only worked because he rezzed everybody.

It's more than Sup Forums will accomplish.

Myself.

This

>his motivation was to put himself in a simulation so he could be with a waifu who had no romantic interest in him
What a loser. I'm glad no one on this board is like that.

>stole his best friend's girl
>scars him for life
>builds an entire empire for her sake
>she is so distraught that she'd rather kill herself than stay with him
>does nothing to try and coerce her to love him directly
>lets a bunch of men take her away for her safety
>makes a realdoll in her image and caresses it
>gets rekt by his best friend
Never have I seen a man have such power yet squander it over his crush.

Attached: IMG_6112.png (320x240, 92K)

I think the best thing about Obito is that for the longest time ever since he was revealed to be alive people were saying Naruto would talk no jutsu him into turning good and sure enough he fucking did. And then Naruto calls the guy who started most of this shit in the first place "cool"

This series is retarded, I can't believe I even bothered past the Zabuza stuff

The entire right side of his face was crushed underneath a boulder; his teammates assumed he was going to die and transfered his left eye into someone who had recently just lost an eye.
After he was unknowingly saved by an ancient ancestor kept alive by tubes, he was nursed back to health by wearing a Zetsu suit that made him super strong but it covered up everything except his right eye.

>because his crush died
At the basic level, yeah, but he explicitly stated it was because the entire ninja world was so far gone and had so many systemic problems. Rin was just the symptom of he larger issue at hand.

Wasn't there an antagonist in a mecha series who got ntr'd by the main character, and as a response he went on to create an evil space empire?

Except the majority of the time he was active in the war he kept thinking about goddamn Rin. That whole spiel he went on just seemed like an excuse because he couldn't get his childhood pussy.

Yes. Yes, there was:

Jiren did nothing wrong.

>Sacrificing your life to save the world in order to cuck the guy who cucked you out of your girl out of his dream of becoming the savior

Attached: aquarionlogos-16.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

Danzo was up there, except that instead of childhood pussy it was his childhood friend that made him feel like a bitch and you know what they say, a bitch once a bitch for life.

Attached: Danzo_Shimura.png (2880x2108, 2.71M)

This kek

Nah. It's because of Rin.

Gold Roger
> Started a fucking era just because he wanted to sue the government

Attached: images (4).jpg (344x427, 22K)

yeah madara literally said the same bullshit, but in reallity he was butthurt at tobirama for killing his little bro.

More like he turned the entire world fucking upside down and ruined his enemies forever just because he had an incurable illness and he was going to die anyway

Nothing more cancerous than the Narutard that spams the same obito thread all the time

Hack
> Started a manga just to make money and bad writing

Attached: 375748282.jpg (180x280, 6K)

How did naruto end, anyway? When I dropped it there was a giant tree putting everyone to sleep or something.

obito becomes good and dies.
madara becomes godess of chakra, then the son of godess of chakra gives magic powers to naruto and sasuke so they can beat her.
they do, and then they have the most edgy 1v1 fight in the whole series.
then naruto becomes hokage.
that's it.
I liked it

>they do, and then they have the most edgy 1v1 fight in the whole series.
Was it good?

See for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Co7LyMJO4g

ooo, thanks

I myself liked it, but as said. judge for yourself m8.

everybody woke up, sasuke and naruto team up, meet with sage of six paths in some secret mind world and he gives them super special yin yang powers to beat his mom. oh yea turns out his mom and zetsu were pulling the strings the whole time and his mom has reality warping powers. long story short naruto's reverse harem jutsu saves the world, and his and sasukes arms get blown off.

Legit god-tier technique.
youtube.com/watch?v=GUMo9aiWDUQ

Horribly. Naruto turns out to be the chosen one reincarnation of a legendary ninja for one, but more importantly they made best girl suffer the realistic consequences of her life style.

Attached: anko_mitarashi_is_fat_and_weight_gained____by_bostonfanbryer-d85i2fs.png (464x335, 277K)

>goes to war against the entire world for the woman he loves
How is this not the most alpha thing?

>started a fucking war because some beta orbiter prince successfully managed to NTR his wife away while he was busy attending his grandfather's funeral

Attached: menelaus.jpg (768x576, 46K)

hnk is basically a greek tragedy.

I'm not very familiar with the source material, OP, but that sounds pretty alpha

>Not executing a plan that took probably a google of years and trillions of time loop in order to make your waifu the new good of the multiverse.
Fucking Casual.

Attached: merc.jpg (800x600, 222K)

that's what everybody wanted it to be but nah it was over his crush dying