Explain this shit. I hated this show. I thought it was boring fucking shit for "adult" moefags and autists...

Explain this shit. I hated this show. I thought it was boring fucking shit for "adult" moefags and autists. I made many antiVEG threads. I kept watching the show to find more material to hate it with.

But now, I really like the show and look forward to it every week. Its setting, characters, and stories feel real calming, and pleasant to watch. I don't really know how this happened I hated it up to a few weeks ago. Even take my OP image. The brooch she wears means something, the parasol she holds means something, the suitcase she carries means something. They all have stories connected behind them and help shape Violet's character. I don't know how KyoAni does this. The same shit happened with Free.

Attached: 1492067644151.jpg (1920x1200, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KA_esuma
youtu.be/VX16KjYNTNw
youtu.be/peSB2xeye0c
youtu.be/ba6DJ51W-uE
youtube.com/watch?v=FybSKCVLgcE
youtu.be/LNciZ-7QJYY
youtube.com/watch?v=XkapV5QnbTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You acquired an attention span.

Is this shitposter 4D chess

I wanted to hate it too but couldn't bring myself to do so after the latest episode.

I don't know how you got shitposting from that.

Achievement get: Acquire Taste

My man you need to watch Hyouka if you haven't already.

If I remove her choccy milk would she die?

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

Attached: 8931706483508.gif (295x210, 233K)

You see user, it was all an elaborate ruse. Everybody actually loves VEG and it isn't a boring overhyped mess, but an artistic masterpiece that is sure to be talked about for ages to come.
Truly we are blessed by the gods of KyoAni to have been received this gift for the season.

Attached: 1520304651527.png (794x637, 817K)

aqua go home u drunk

op is just a buttblasted kyoanus shill pretending to be a shitposter. fuck off back to your dragon ball threads, retard

Bow down to yoir new QUEEN

Attached: 1519509395675.jpg (793x1276, 102K)

>tfw skipped through the entire series and still understood everything

yall brainlets.

>Attention whore: The thread

Congrats, you form your own opinion, that not based on others.

>The same shit happened with Free.
I respect you for this. Free is a really under-appreciated show (outside of the fujoshi community). Also respect you for admitting that your opinions have changed.

>I kept watching the show
Everyone with taste dropped it long ago. I hate to break it to you user.

Attached: 1516843839797.jpg (1219x652, 178K)

I eventually gave up trying to find Violet interesting and am only watching the show for the interesting side characters now and actually like it.

Stop trying to force this meme.

>my entire life is a meme so this must be one too

Can VEGetables stop making threads pretending they are people who disliked VEG?

>how dare people change their opinions
>i-it's not going up in scoring everywhere guys I swear
Back to whatever seasonal trash thread you came from.

Are you me?

So, did you really write a letter for your mom after VEG changed your way of life?

But he's right.

Umm so what does her suitcase mean?

If only.

based

You got KYOANIED, bitch.

Someone explain this meme

Also the fuck is wrong with the dress? Why is it like that? Shits been bothering me since the first episode. How's it called?

>praising baby's first shitty soap opera script just a grade above webnovel trash
So wtf are you going to watch now that it's over, The Young and The Restless? Days of Our LIves, or whatever other soap opera for 50yr old women with "superior adult taste!" like your newfound preference?

Attached: lol.gif (400x225, 1.38M)

>the same shit happened with free
had me up until there

Attached: 1490295001279.gif (500x357, 353K)

it's been a boring piece of shit so far but i'm looking foward to the next episode. The animation and music make it almost worth watching, even if the plot sucks

What meme? Its just violet in her cute dress?

A doll costume.

True, ep10 pretty much united Sup Forums.

Attached: Ann.png (1920x2160, 2.54M)

Well that was a riveting blogpost, liked and retweeted ;)

not him, but i built up the courage to tell my mother that i loved her after this episode. It was fucking hard but i did it.

its called falseflagging

>just a grade above webnovel trash
>implying re zero is shit
hmm... What you saying about my show?

Attached: hMRBly5.png (1280x720, 1011K)

It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.

The arms falling off due to guns, and tech level is all stupid.
Its forced drama, but I still cried at multiple episodes. And despite FILTERS its still gorgeous.

Travel. She accumulates customs stamps from passing different countries borders, her suitcase becoming more covered in them as she gains more experience and enriches her persona.

>Continuity and symbolism
Is that really all it takes to impress people?

Attached: 84785937.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

From now on, anime shall be divided into two eras. Pre-VEG and Post-VEG

It's called overdesigned LN art.

Welcome to the club fellow user. Do you now understand why KyoAni are the greatest animation studio in the world.

Attached: b74.gif (500x500, 597K)

It's actually very powerful and meaningful in this show.

Attached: 1521217163105.png (1440x1125, 2.25M)

KyoAni really did find a way.

It's actually the guy who always posts paragraphs of text about this show. He was posting the same arguments in the other topic that hit bump limit. Same user has been making these threads for weeks now.

>things that never happened

This. This. & This.
Its just a standard fancy anime design are you new to anime in general? Girls also wear knee high sock's with miniskirts & people have blue hair & purple eyes.

Attached: 4583947.png (1920x1080, 932K)

Sasuga, i always had faith in them.

>i don't like it so it didn't happen

>this is what VEG circlejerkers want to believe
Let's say, a plot device throwaway character, who is a loli, that felt as shit as expected from anti-lolicon pioneer studio, muh parent drama and pulling the "VIOLET CRIES" card.
You must be new.

Ah it seems you have reached enlightenment.

Attached: 26169264_1748767785430215_5054137110315744200_n.jpg (500x281, 30K)

baby don't hurt me... no more

I told you fuckers! I TOLD YOU!! DAY 1!! DAY FUCKING 1!!! that this would be an amazing show.

Attached: 30484.png (1556x882, 1.66M)

ok

I started liking it since episode 3. The show not only lived upto its hype, but well exceeded it.

Just gimme the next episode and end this wait.

Attached: gib.jpg (124x87, 2K)

Slowpoke.
I already achieved enlightenment after ep3.
This is the exact moment where you can see that the show actually gotgud.

Attached: [Vivid-Asenshi] Violet Evergarden - 03 [20AD340B].mkv_snapshot_22.04_[2018.02.01_10.00.25].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I mean it's been alright I guess. Better than some shows.

It’s a show made for middle-aged women based on josei novel. I guess, middle-aged women frequenting Sup Forums like it.

Attached: 81477EAD-58E0-4074-B1D3-98D6A9CB6156.jpg (397x639, 161K)

I heard spics like it

This. And cake fags.
The designs make sense too, knowing how middle aged women tend to hate young girls, and especially lolis.

Looking forward to movies:
Demigod and the Auto Memories Doll - about Lux
Dissaperance of Violet Evergarden - about Edward after his escape reforming his cult and kidnapping Violet
End of History - about not-USA from other continent invading Thelesis and Violet once again participating in war

Don't forget the special OVA crossover with Hibike and Free

KyoAni Carnival Phantasm is long overdue. They need a decent writer for it though.

yea sure buddy

Attached: seiibuuh.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

The thing is VEG was never shit, it was just completely overhyped.

>violet rendered with the NES

To me this series to those in experience in this situation.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Synopsis of chapters of new Volume:
1. Princess and Auto Memories Doll (episode 5)
2. Eternity and Auto Memories Doll:

In a certain request, the violet who went to a girls' school of a boarding school as a maid of a nobleman's daughter · Isabella. Between Isabella and Violet there is a "secret" that should not be known around ... ....

twitter.com/KA_esuma
started posting them. Will post summaries for 2 more chapters tomorrow - for Cattlaya and Benedict

how many layers of shitposting are you on, this is getting out of hand

Attached: 1501817764685.jpg (520x590, 37K)

A few years ago I would have agreed but current kyoani takes themselves too seriously.

>takes themselves too seriously.
>after Amagi, Phantom World and Maid Dragon

Plus Chu2 movie just released and popular.

Ishihara and Takemoto are anything, but serious.

Amagi was years ago. Phantom world had problems with taking itself too seriously considering what it was.
Maid dragon for the most part was fun but with their other current works I think its a fluke

>fluke
Nothing changed about KyoAni. The ones responsible for comedy always were the same two people - Ishihara and Takemoto

Takemoto got Maid Dragon recently, Ishihara PW - which hardly "took itself too seriously". PW was just weaker source material on itself, but comedy was executed well.

Attached: file.png (717x648, 110K)

I mean they stopped producing consistently good shows so I'd say that's something that changed. Your picture related.
Also phantom world was fucking horrific comedy. The difference between it and amagi is staggering

Opinion discarded. Thanks for wasting my time.

yeah, seems like an older version

Wait are there really people who like chuu2 after the second season?

>not liking Chu2
youtu.be/VX16KjYNTNw

youtu.be/peSB2xeye0c

Congratulations, you grasped the concept of a fucking SLOW BURNER.

Things need set up to emotionally affect you. People these days simply either don't have the patience or attention span to do so tho which is why we get shit reactions by the community like this time.

Which one of you have said that vinland saga anime is going be made by kyoani? I remember you.

VEG wasn't a slow burn. They just mishandled the first few episodes.
Slow pacing is not one of this shows faults, mismanaged pacing is though.

>Will post summaries for 2 more chapters tomorrow

Fuck, what a cock-tease.

Attached: 1381438347462.png (250x250, 79K)

I miss KyoAni BD special shorts. Last one was KnK? There were non for Hibike/PW?

youtu.be/ba6DJ51W-uE
youtube.com/watch?v=FybSKCVLgcE

Ah wrong, PW had some "picture book" specials

youtu.be/LNciZ-7QJYY

And hibike one

youtube.com/watch?v=XkapV5QnbTw

Haruhi-chan still remains the best though.

>luca poster
This was when i knew that violet was the one.

Attached: 4957893.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

literally me right now!!!!!!

I mean VEG its good but what in dammnation is this thread and post? Almost pucked.

/thread

>Vinland Saga
>Kyoani
Eveybody knows Kyoani will shy away from this one. It doesn't suit with their brand of anime.

Yea? NO. Fuck off you rotten false flagging son of a bitch. You aren't fooling anyone. REMINDER of where criticism of this show really comes from.

Attached: fucking spics.png (1447x850, 1.35M)