I think moeshit like yuru camp needs to die or else anime itself will die

SoL killed anime

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 8K)

I think you need to die.

When there's too much of one medium then there is bound to be an imbalance. If SoL is gone then you would be complaining about how Shōnen or the thing that takes SoL's place is killing anime.

yeah, I only watch MANLY anime like beserk and bleach, FUCK moefags, killed the industry.

Fuck off.

>Successful entertainment is killing anime
Sup Forumsermin should get back their cesspool

So what anime did you like this season?
SHIT. just like i thought.

franxxfags spotted

>the single thing that anime excels at compared to other medium should die
???

Unironically agree

You have to to die, waste of oxygen.

Franxx sucks too

don't worry user, soon moe shit will be a thing of the past when you're dead

SoL and Iyashikei shows are extremely important in Japanese culture as it relaxes the karoshi men and women and prevents them from taking the rope ending. If ever, they should make more of it as Japanese suicide rate is still high

Attached: 1437703793418.png (500x500, 164K)

Pablo is mad because Dragon Ball is ending, ignore him.

Imagine not being able to enjoy comfy SoL shows, You missing out on some good shit.

Attached: 4309.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Yeah imagine not looking at grass grow and paint dry
Such a waste!

Don't you have a DBS thread to go to, Gomez?

I'd rather camp outside than watch that boring shit

Is this true? Dragonball threads really need to fuck off out of Sup Forums.

>I literally started watching anime 15 minutes ago

Attached: 1517509054352.jpg (336x440, 35K)

Fuck off.

Attached: 1520363812811.gif (480x474, 2.62M)

I feel bad for people who suffer from ADD.

OP is full of shit but Yuru Camp is pretty soulless for an iyashikei and I don't know why it's so hold in high regard

>moeshit needs to die
No. There is nothing wrong with shows having cute girls.
>moeshit like Yuru Camp needs to die
Yes. I like moe more than anything, but I'm not an ironic weeb who just watches shows for cute girls. When it's nothing but an advertisement with bad character designs and no effort put into it, I hate it. You know your show is bad when the only positive things you can say about it is that "it's comfy".
This.

>Watching cute girl being comfy is boring!
>Watching 3000 episodes of gaylords trowing increasingly higher lvl fireballs at eachother is amazing!

Attached: 1479709670860.png (620x640, 300K)

I always dream about a world where everyone growing up watching K-ON, Houbunsha stuff.
The worst thing going to happen there is someone stealing the strawberry on your cake.

Attached: Yuru Comfy.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

FUCK YOU I love children

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 66K)

homo should be electrocuted

>When it's nothing but an advertisement with bad character designs and no effort put into it, I hate it. You know your show is bad when the only positive things you can say about it is that "it's comfy".
Rin has actual character development, which is more than can be said about 90% of SoL shows. The soundtrack has serious effort put into it, with individual tracks for every single campsite that don't get reused. The show offers a variety of perspectives out of a love of camping instead of dumping all the girls into one club and making them get along. Rin is her own character and the others respect that instead of forcing her to change. The designs clearly aren't bad when they're getting this much fanart. But you know your opinion is bad when all you can say is "it sucks, it has no effort, it's just an advertisement."

I think you need to die.

>moeshit
I think you should off yourself too.

>anime will finally die
It's been long overdue

KILL DRAGON BALL, AND JAPANESE ANIMATION INDUSTRY CAN DIE.

WHAt would killing bites be considered? Been pretty entertaining so far. Franxx is fucking intellectually bankrupt formulaic trash.

I need something not moeshit but also not manly man-tier

Edgy fanservice

Kemono Friends rip off

>Rin has actual character development, which is more than can be said about 90% of SoL shows
She just goes from a lone camper to a group camper. What amazing character development.
>The soundtrack has serious effort put into it
It's okay at best. If you think it's great for modern anime standards, you're likely a Kemonofag, who has heard little from Yoko Kanno, Hiroyuki Sawano and Yuki Kajiura.
>The show offers a variety of perspectives out of a love of camping instead of dumping all the girls into one club and making them get along
Nothing extraordinarily impressive.
>The designs clearly aren't bad when they're getting this much fanart
Do Pop Team Epic, Franxx, Homestuck and South Park have good character designs because they get so much fanart? Aoi and Aki are complete monstrous frankensteins of moe characters.
Watch Yama no Susume instead. It's like Yuru Camp, but good.

>Kemono enemies

>Watch Yama no Susume instead. It's like Yuru Camp, but good.
What is your problem? They're both good.The only difference is the lack of drama in yuru camp.

>thumbnail image
Literally why people even take this seriously

>he prefers to watch big muscular sweaty man screaming at each other
Do you suck dicks user?

CHECK THEM DUBBS

Attached: 1514536258503.jpg (2048x1152, 474K)

I think you're a severely deluded teenager

BURANKETO

Attached: ffaf.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

Checked!

Attached: x13.png (199x265, 24K)

we need more manime

Attached: 1472250657996.webm (480x360, 1.97M)

look at how many (you)s you got
omedeto, OP

go fap to bara you faggot

What we really need is more anime being made for the sake of making anime, not just selling merch and source material.
Anime being created by people with passion and the desire to create something meaningful and not just to fill their stupid pockets with the latest waifu bait or gimmick of the season.

Basically more KyoAni shows.

Attached: 1478444097591.png (1540x1040, 693K)

Shut the fuck up sissyboi

Attached: Mike Owen.jpg (659x853, 299K)

Yes, a couple of shows a season--sometimes not even that--kills all the other anime. That's how it works.

People who whine about this kind of anime rarely even know anything about it.

Look beyond your faceberg recommendations and realize there are multiple "manime'' every single season.

Attached: assburgers-kun_8.png (860x1400, 272K)

Attached: 1513751226635.gif (400x225, 931K)

Something isn't made to sell merchandise and source material just because it has merchandise and source material. Waifubait does not exist.

yeah tons of them you little bitch

Attached: bro.webm (352x288, 841K)

>moeshit
Kill yourself

yeah should be zero little bitch

Loliposter pls where are you when we need you most.

Still talking shit huh uh?

Attached: CJSHA BD-rip 960x720 x264 FLAC]2.webm (956x720, 2.85M)

Thank you for the hot opinion Sup Forums now go back to being irrelevant

Check em

Except that's what the majority of shows do. Nobody is going to bother buying the BD for their hastily produced vomit anyway so they might as well just shill merch.
And then you have cheap stuff like Yuru Camp and Sora Yori that get lucky and sell because of a relatively new gimmick like camping or going to antarctica.

The industry is so artistically bankrupt that just making the cast leave their homes makes it appealing enough to japanese basement dwellers. It's a disgrace really, the quality bubble can't burst soon enough.

Attached: 1516562531983.jpg (620x300, 32K)

And then we can finally go back to terribly animated shows for teenagers!

>Except that's what the majority of shows do.
No, they don't. The animators don't even benefit from merchandise and source sales.

>And then you have cheap stuff like Yuru Camp and Sora Yori
And here comes once again the meme that "moe" anime must be "cheap." You people complain so much about something you don't have a goddamn clue about.

>The industry is so artistically bankrupt that just making the cast leave their homes makes it appealing enough to japanese basement dwellers.
Do you even watch anime, like at all?

We need to ban Super, it acts as a gateway for retarded crossboarders like this one to crossover

Attached: 4468748964.jpg (1144x1600, 691K)

I dont like dragon ball and yuru camp

Attached: 14.jpg (1200x1723, 372K)

Every anime is made to sell merchandise. Your favourite normalfag anime too.

You mean stuff like FranXX and Overlord? Those won't survive the burst either.

The production committees don't give a damn about the animators. This is another major problem within the industry that requires fixing.

>And here comes once again the meme that "moe" anime must be "cheap." You people complain so much about something you don't have a goddamn clue about.
Look at this webm and tell me this isn't cheap. Nevermind that half of the show is product placement too.
Moe peaked with K-On anyway.

>Do you even watch anime, like at all?
I do.
I love anime and because I love anime I can't help but notice the problems with it, turning my brain off is not an option. I want more Miyazakis, Shinkais, Hosodas, Yamadas, Ishiharas and Ishidates - not this current cesspool of uninspired shit that is forgotten the next season.

Attached: 1519472935770.webm (1280x720, 165K)

>crossboarders
what super is anime, and this is the anime board

Attached: 15.jpg (1200x1722, 403K)

Attached: 16.jpg (1200x1722, 350K)

Attached: 17.jpg (1200x1725, 379K)

>The worst thing going to happen there is someone stealing the strawberry on your cake
What kind of monster would do such a thing

Attached: 18.jpg (1200x1724, 327K)

what's with the shitposting on moe/sol lately? this is getting ridiculous

mods do your fucking work already

Attached: AqNaAzT.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Attached: 19.jpg (1200x1720, 359K)

The production committee does not make the anime.

>Look at this webm and tell me this isn't cheap.
It's a subpar bit of animation, but that can happen in any show.

>Nevermind that half of the show is product placement too.
It's common for anime to feature real brands or thinly veiled imitations of them for the purposes of realism.

>I love anime
Then why do your posts communicate the exact opposite?

>waahhh cease all criticism immediately
Cancer of the industry, no better than shounenshitters.

Were Lain and Texhnolyze made to sell merchandise?

Attached: 20.jpg (1200x1727, 424K)

You have no criticism.

Attached: 21.jpg (1200x1725, 366K)

Attached: 22.jpg (1200x1727, 408K)

The production committee pays for it and decides how it's going to be made.
A.k.a. rush it and shill merch, oh and fuck the animators let's outsource that shit as much as we can.

Subpar is putting it lightly, the people making that stuff just don't give a damn. And not any show, no.

One thing is showing objects that you find in reality, another is showcasing them with prices and how-to-use infodumps.

Critical thinking and standards != disliking anime. I'm not going to defend low quality stuff, period.

Attached: 23.jpg (1200x1727, 416K)

Attached: 24.jpg (1200x1727, 326K)

Attached: 25.jpg (1200x1727, 331K)

The production committee may have some input but production committees are also about domain expertise. The anime people are the anime experts who make the anime happen. The production committee also has zero incentive to make bad anime on purpose. Having characters in an anime does not mean they are somehow "shilling merch." The merch is simply there and everyone knows it is, and they'll buy it or they won't. Most merchandise is also made by third parties.

>oh and fuck the animators let's outsource that shit as much as we can
Most production work is done in Japan, and it's the anime people who handle details like that.

>Subpar is putting it lightly, the people making that stuff just don't give a damn.
Yurucamp's creators obviously cared a great deal, but that doesn't make a production immune to problems.

>And not any show, no.
Yes, any show. Your precious manime have had plenty of production failures in them too, far worse things than a bit of janky animation.

>One thing is showing objects that you find in reality, another is showcasing them with prices and how-to-use infodumps.
This is a camping otaku show, talking about gear is par for the course.

>Critical thinking and standards
You have neither.

are those men? God I hope not

Attached: gayaway.jpg (502x460, 49K)

You have no idea how things work do you newshit?
Modern anime is literally made by the dozens in hopes of finding a single hit because a single hit can cover for the financial disaster of a dozen cheap trash shows.

You also have no idea how bad the outsourcing situation has gotten.

They cared but it never showed, is that what you're saying? Wake the hell up princess.

Manime is fucking recycled shit too. If you have no arguments then do us all a favor and keep your bogeyman inside your tent.

Camping otaku already know how each and every one of those products work, they don't need anything explained. It happens anyway because doing a narration over product stills is incredibly cheap and easy.

Now beg for that safe space.

mexicans and normalfags getting salty because shows like overlord and dbz were beaten by fucking shows about going on a trip to antarctica and having a camp innawoods

Attached: 1474848667412.jpg (256x191, 9K)

>You have no idea how things work do you newshit?
You are projecting.

>Modern anime is literally made by the dozens in hopes of finding a single hit because a single hit can cover for the financial disaster of a dozen cheap trash shows.
The industry is comprised of many, many companies and studios acting independently.

>You also have no idea how bad the outsourcing situation has gotten.
Outsourcing is a meme.

>They cared but it never showed, is that what you're saying? Wake the hell up princess.
Again, problems like this can happen in any anime. It's batshit retarded to claim the production team didn't care just because of one bit of bad animation. Girls und Panzer had two recaps and postponed the finale by months. This is nothing compared to that.

>Manime is fucking recycled shit too.
So as expected you don't like anything, you just come here to complain.

>If you have no arguments then do us all a favor and keep your bogeyman inside your tent.
I presented no bogeyman.

>Camping otaku already know how each and every one of those products work, they don't need anything explained.
I didn't say this is aimed only at camping otaku.

>It happens anyway because doing a narration over product stills is incredibly cheap and easy.
Or maybe you are just delusional.

>Now beg for that safe space.
Projection.

Really, you have no fucking idea on what you're talking about. Google it, even you can do this right?

No shit Sherlock. What a moot point.

Look up the production committees and animation studios for this season, you'll be surprised newshit.

The entire thing is bad animation. Characters are constantly sliding on the background, they get off model often and any kind of more complex movement comes out terribly like that webm.

Hurr durr you're criticizing my anime and you don't like my manime bogeyman so you don't like anything.

I'm done with your stupid ass. God the IQ of this board is lamentable.

>Really, you have no fucking idea on what you're talking about.
Projection.

>No shit Sherlock. What a moot point.
If you agree then why did you say that?

>Look up the production committees and animation studios for this season, you'll be surprised newshit.
Projection.

>The entire thing is bad animation.
One cut does not equal the entire show.

>Hurr durr you're criticizing my anime and you don't like my manime bogeyman so you don't like anything.
All I'm getting from you is that you don't like anime, period.

>I'm done with your stupid ass. God the IQ of this board is lamentable.
Projection.

They can’t keep getting away with it