It's another let's shove a 2 minute klaxxosaur fight at the beginning so we can have 20 minutes of fucking nothing

>It's another let's shove a 2 minute klaxxosaur fight at the beginning so we can have 20 minutes of fucking nothing.

When did you realize franxx was pure garbage that does everything terribly.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.02_[2018.03.19_14.34.41].jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-03-05/kim-kardashian-says-darling-in-the-franxx-zero-two-inspired-her-hair/.128583
twitter.com/AnonBabble

like just now after this post actually thanks OP I can throw it on the
>dropped
pile now

The first 2 minutes were the worst part of the episode

>this retard is here for the fight scenes
Fuck off and go watch the fucking eight hundredth episode of Naruto you fucking cunt, Darling in the Franxx has always been about character interactions, it’s just that a brainlet like you didn’t understand the fact that much of the early season character interactions are based around the Franxx suits so it was necessary to have fights with the klaxosaurs. You fucking fag

>Darling in the Franxx has always been about character interactions

Really, I had no idea with how terrible they were to begin with. Miku and zerome have a stupid fight about nothing wow great interactions 10/10 really deep.

>likes terribly written teenage drama
>calls others fags
I exclusively fap to traps but I've lightyears to go until I reach your levels of faggotry.

Attached: 1519874657081.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

pretty much this
if you want fighting mechas there are hundreds of shows that do it about as well as can be done.
darlifra is about the characters and the world it takes place in. The fighting-mech genre is just used as set-up for what is basically a slice-of-life show in an alternate reality.

>the world it takes place in

People... used to live on the surface..

shut the fuck up how dare you slander best couple

Attached: 1519695911793.jpg (782x844, 73K)

>*shitposting loudly*

Attached: 15193649677731.jpg (364x364, 28K)

I'm just glad the show is flopping.

>Hey, shit's getting real soon, son
>I know, lol
>let's give them a reward.
>wut? they just had a Merry Klaxmas last episode.
>I know, lol.
>here, i tell you what. I accidentally dropped some metal bits when I was in the john, okay?
>right, right. stuff happens to me too.
>so let's get one of those janitors
>right right, following you so far
>so we get one of those janitors, guss him up something pretty, and give the metal bits to the kids.
>why?
>They're sheltered as fuck. They won't know they're wearing robofeces.
>what about the janitor?
>Like they know a janitor from Papa. They're sheltered as fuck!
>HAHAHAHA OMG LET'S DO IT
>EPIC BREAD LOLOLOLOLOL

>it’s just that a brainlet like you didn’t understand the fact that much of the early season character interactions are based around the Franxx suits so it was necessary to have fights with the klaxosaurs.
Wow, so it really is a NGE ripoff?
go figure.

>the show isn't what I want it to be, therefore it is garbage
Quality thread.

>the show isn't what I want it to be
Good?

Franxx has horrendous execution of what's supposed to be the interesting bits of it's setting.

So any show without action is a bad show?

It’s pretty obvious why the show is trash. It’s been designed from the ground up solely with market tastes in mind. It’s a consumer product, not a project borne out of artistic pursuit or passion.

You can see ths in the way the characters are designed (Hiro being the archetypical seemingly useless protagonist who turns out to be special, 02’s unconditional and extreme affection for the MC for waifufags to live vicariously through), the mech designs solely to sell merchandise, the episode framing and pacings (beach episode out of nowhere for episode 07) and the shallow efforts to give the show depth through the awful sex metaphors so retards can deluded themselves into believing they’re watching something meaningful.

Darling in the Franxx is pure trash to anyone with half a brain, and won’t be remembered in half a years time.

If I wanted complex character development and thought provoking interactions I'd watch VEG, Franxx fails at everything it tries to do.

Franxx really lack content if after 10 ep is still in a phase of subtle world building.
Doesn't matter how big of a plot twist they'll show in 10 more ep.
Action is bad and mechs sucks.

Retarded post.
A pure consumer product would be a 12 episode adaptation of a popular LN or manga. Not a original 24 epsiode mecha show in 2018.
Great job showing you have no idea how the industry works with every single point you made though.

Any show that takes three months to begin to appear to go somewhere is a bad show.

Retarded post.

>When did you realize franxx was pure garbage that does everything terribly.
when people started comparing it to VEG

I think the direction of the show have been clear since atleast episode 2.

>Not a original 24 epsiode mecha show in 2018.

That's the point, it's pretending to be something it's not. Franxx is shallower than your average isekai and probably required less effort to create.

>he's so simple-minded and unable to appreciate subtlety that he needs to be constantly bombarded with mindless action to keep in interested in the show
This episode was a pleb filter.

Franxx has no subtlety though.

Wow another sex metaphor. So subtle, So deep.

The orientation isn't the issue, it's the speed.

Compare it to any of its forebears and see how painfully slow this show has been.

>it's pretending to be something it's not
How is it doing that?
It is also just blatantly wrong to say it required low effort to produce compared to a cash-in adaptation since it obviously have a high production value.

>Franxx is deep
I liked this episode but holy shit user youre fucking retarded.

>have a high production value.
Not really.

>since it obviously have a high production value.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I can't fucking breathe. The art is fucking terrible and it's clear they can't afford to animate a mech fight longer than 3 minutes.

I would agree that episodes 7-9 have been to slow for me but the rest I think have had a decent pace.

>since it obviously have a high production value
oh my.

Attached: 1512716235446.jpg (263x254, 29K)

The klaxxosaur fights are the parts that is basically nothing though, go watch dragonballshit you adhd sperg

is this the rick and morty high IQ of anime?

The bad teen drama amounts to nothing either, they don't feel like they have real problems at all.

Just because a plot point is not explicitly stated isn't the same thing as the writing being "deep." I'm not saying one way or another about depth. What I'm saying is that your attention span is so shit that you're unable to follow a story and need to receive the mindless entertainment of flashy action to keep you interested.

You wat?

Attached: Ahhh.png (1000x559, 496K)

Don't forget the forced and inconsequential love triangle between Hiro,02 and the blue hair girl
Because "muh waifu wars"

>What I'm saying is that your attention span is so shit that you're unable to follow a story and need to receive the mindless entertainment of flashy action to keep you interested.
Thats exactly what a rick and morty fan would say.

You're just assuming things. This show has failed to make anything interesting including the setting it's trying to sell.

If you haven't watched it that is fine, but then you should stop talking out of your asses. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that it is an above average production. Sure it is not fucking Violet Evergarden, but it is easily the best produced show this season apart from VEG that I've seen. But I haven't seen Overlord or Nanatsu no Taizai, so can't be entirely sure.

Fuck off to Sup Forums retard.

>You haven't even watched it!

Is this really the best franxxfags can do.

Attached: 1504323038307.jpg (745x717, 127K)

I'm not assuming things. The OP clearly stated that it's BECAUSE of the lack of mindless action that the last episode was "pure garbage," when in fact it wasn't garbage at all, but advanced the plot in significant ways.

>Action can only be mindless
>Sex metaphors are 100% deep

Christ you're retarded.

Who are you quoting?

Im sorry Im able to draw obvious conclusions to another show that tries to be "deep" and pretentious as fuck when that level of deepness is more shallow than ankle-high water.

>ah i'll use an ad hominem because i have no argument, that'll show em for insulting my seasonal waifu show.

What am I supposed to believe when people state obviously retarded things?

>every user in this thread is OP
Yeah, you're clearly not assuming things. Franxxfags are so fucking dense they might create a black hole and end this fucking planet any moment now.

>The fighting-mech genre is just used as set-up for what is basically a slice-of-life show in an alternate reality.
When Gargantia did that, people shat all over it. Franxx doesn't seem like it's doing it any better.

Now hold on, at least Zoro and Miku actually did some work for once.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.16_[2018.03.18_19.42.36].png (1280x720, 923K)

No one cares about some argument that happend at Sup Forums. Especially when I mention production value, to then say it is similar because some one said that you need a high IQ to understand a completly unrelated cartoon. And the other guy even said in his post that he wasn't talking about depth but a different kind of story telling than constant action. It was other people who accused him of pretending the show was deep, not himself. It is nothing but off-topic shit. Fuck off.
Who are you quoting? If anyone is pulling logical fallacies it is does that bring in totally unrelated fanbases for no reason.

that's just brainlets

I actually on a brink of tear in this ep due to the "mother and child met for the first time without the child knowing and the mother was prohibited to tell/couldn't tell him" which while somewhat cliche was still heartfelt nevertheless. Also came of surprising since all these complaint from Sup Forums about this ep.

There is no subtlety, you fucking mongoloid.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Darling in the Franxx.

the rick and morty fanbase has truly done irreparable damage to the state of international media

How high?

Attached: 1518274739529.jpg (570x555, 41K)

Anyone got the other of this weeks 4komas

Attached: 28.png (1241x1924, 2.34M)

I have this one untranslated. There's another one too but I didn't save it.

Attached: 1521385874920.jpg (764x1200, 443K)

Only the Anime the Based Manga is doing quite well.

Attached: heres your yous darling.png (822x1200, 419K)

>kokoro looking for milkman

Attached: DYj3LOvVwAAjZim.jpg (1271x1800, 285K)

If you wanted poorly animated fights with retarded design characters you should have stuck with symphogear.

>wtf since when the main appeal of mecha shows is action?!

So many ADHD riddled retards on Sup Forums

>retarded design characters
>poorly animated fights
are you sure you're talking about franxx?

You know nothing about true /m/.

Shouldn't the third and final one for this week be out now?

Ow. Hey buddy, just cuz it's the truth doesn't mean you have to go for the throat...

It is. It was posted earlier but I can't find it.

It's the best one yet.

Attached: 10834108156629407636426645d3f41af5b82fc8f1d72c7b0d6c.jpg (764x1200, 536K)

Being slow and exposition heavy does not automatically make something a cerebral experience for intellectuals such as yourselves.

Fuck off back to aldnoah zero

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-03-05/kim-kardashian-says-darling-in-the-franxx-zero-two-inspired-her-hair/.128583

when it became the normie anime of the season with the kardashians promoting it

>Aldnoah Zero
>slow and exposition heavy
user...

>normie

what's a kardashian? Is that from star track?

>waaah I want more fights they talk too much I’m bored
Good thing SAO is back next season

yes

Children related stuff is nice in general, but anything related to the mechas suck hard. Their design is specially retarded.

okay, so what does it have to do with 002?

Attached: 1518768393956.gif (269x283, 204K)

Because there's never been shows where the mecha fighting is just the backdrop to character interactions and other drama
And no I'm not saying Franxx is as good as Ideon

Attached: [EG]Space_Runaway_Ideon_14_BD(720p_10bit)[FCC8ADFC].mkv_snapshot_20.54_[2017.05.04_01.41.47].jpg (960x720, 126K)

I like Strelizia's design and Chlorophytum's. The rest are meh.

Attached: 1517758228634.jpg (3198x1798, 2.38M)

>he doesn't know
I wish it was the same for me, don't even ask anymore

Some normalfag celebrity posted some pixiv art on instagram without knowing what it is and suddenly anime is now mainstream and Franxxfags btfo or something.

Attached: 1521417793609.png (771x1020, 577K)

Can a high IQ person explain to me the fucking point of this episode?

Kids are sick and the city is sick too? So what?

>Zorome thinks adults are amazing and dreams about being one
>gets his dreams completely crushed
>Keeps up a brave face because the only thing left he cares about is Miku
>Adults are afraid of death and live in a sterile, lifeless world and are destroying the planet so they can live in their "eternal", dead cities
>Children are thought of as animals who only exist to protect the adults
>002 is sad about something
That's the gist of it.

Attached: 1521318459073.jpg (1920x2156, 1.06M)

Attached: 11x17.png (822x1200, 1.65M)

People shat all over Gargantia because they had high expectations of Urobutcher back in the day and because the ending was trash.

I liked Gargantia though.

It's okay if you don't expect anything and it's mercifully short.

Franxx is far better so far because it lacks any of that "we can't kill them even if they are raping our women" bullshit.

Yeah that shit was fucking annoying.

I don't know what's the point of complaining now, it was obvious from chapter one that you are here not for the fights of the mechas, but to watch long and boring conversations of shallow and forgettable characters in a boring and unoriginal setting, with sex references.

What? This is Trigger’s only good show so far.