Just nut up and fucking

Just nut up and fucking

APOLOGIZE

Attached: dbgt-326x350.jpg (326x350, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5y7s1
youtube.com/watch?v=LHw_S7lWC4g
youtube.com/watch?v=P6HSjWEfeiI
youtube.com/watch?v=PfOsxLMmwRg
youtube.com/watch?v=JwKQKf6of7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pan a cute

Attached: Pan.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I really hated how strong Uub was, what the fuck was the point of that character?

Fucking no. Ew.
The only Dragon Ball series I refuse to acknowledge.

it was entertaining at least. I'm a hugh dbz fan and I really didnt care if it was good or bad. I didnt sit and watch the entire thing but i'll still respect it. GT characters were in the final bout ps1 game I played when I was really little, So I dont see it as an accident

Fuck off

GTFO FAGGOT

Goku Time

Grand Trash

or whatever the fuck you wanna call it will always be fucking trash, the only thing good about it was Vegeta's moustache.

Other than the Opening theme it was fucking trash.

I've been saying GT was better than Super from the very beginning. I have nothing to apologize for.

The best thing GT did was ssj4. It made so much sense for the final Saiyan form to be a fusion of their human and ape forms. Much better than just changing the hair to blue

SS4 is retarded.

I prefer SSG and SSB because its all about Goku and Vegeta reaching the level of gods.

>reaching the levels of gods
Which means they just get a new colour for their hair... and you call ss4 retarded?

Best theme

streamable.com/5y7s1

>introduce new form that focuses on instant dodging.
>except it doesn't actually work all the time.
>and now it's just a raw power boost
>and it gives you white hair.
Superfags will defend this.

>All these Z only dubfags hating on another flavour of the Dragon Ball universe that actually tried new things
It's so easy to weed out the chumps

Attached: NO.png (493x498, 96K)

Holy shit are you a rapper

Dragon ball super
>shit story
>shit characters
>shit animation

Dragon ball GT
>shit story
>shit characters
>alright animation

They're both shit, GT is just slightly less shit.

>people give DBS shit for having albeit shitty animation most of the time

Name one GT episode that looked as good as Vegito vs Zamasu, Goku vs Frieza, Goku vs Kefla, Goku and Vegeta vs Jiren, MUI Goku vs Jiren

you can't

SS4 is retarded because it has a shaved cheast and hairy arms.

>animation is good for 1 episode after every 50 shitty animated ones
Hell, even the "good" animation is pretty mediocre in dragon ball super.
Remember that meme "special" episode where goku first gets UI that got hyped into oblivion and ended up only being like 2 minutes of actual fighting with meh animation?

I'm comparing it to GT

was it ultimately better? I only lasted a few episodes before dropping it as a kid, but I just forced myself to watch all of Super and it was fucking dogshit

as much as I'm sure GT sucks compared to Z I'm having trouble imagining that it's worse than what I just watched

Attached: 1348420228963.jpg (499x734, 87K)

Majuub was such a fucking terrible character.

>tried new things
>first 24 episodes are early Dragonball in space but without any of the good characters
>the rest are villains that are either literal clones of villains from DBZ or just another form of an older villain

Nah GT 10 NO 50 NO 100 NO 1000 times worse.

You cannot defend the trash that not even the Trashman himself loved.

I'd take consistent animation over a few standouts

GT even had better humor

youtube.com/watch?v=LHw_S7lWC4g

Jelly gt fags being jelly

Burgers only hate GT because they got to watch the shit american version with a rap intro

Isn't she like 10?

How to identify someone with extremely shit taste:
>"I love SOA!"
>"steins gate is the best anime ever"
>"that anime sucks because it has too much fanservice"
>"dragon ball super is better than GT"

Both have shit animation. Look up the Frieza and Cell fight against Goku. Fucking abysmal.

burger here
I can’t deny that the Japanese OST is vastly superior. both the OP and ED are 10/10.

SOA? New anime that's stupidly popular?

Fuck off, it's still shit

hahaahahaha

>>"dragon ball super is better than GT"
It fucking fucks me up thinking that people look at rainbow Goku and think to themselves, "YES this looks way better than SS4".
Dragon Ball GT is bad but it has some good moments, meanwhile Dragon Ball Super is bad and has some moments, but in the end both are shit GT is less shit.

Is it really that bad? Ive never watched it by all my spic freinds say they liked it.

It’s does everything the original DBZ did wrong but worse. It still feels faithful to the original DBZ formula.

I could buy your CD

I will not. Super has its flaws, but it still feels like a Dragon Ball show.

>Le Dragon Ball GT was not that bad meme
Unironically end your useless life.

>"american version with a rap intro"
>looked it up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=P6HSjWEfeiI

So consistently bad?

Attached: #gt.webm (636x480, 2.38M)

Goku x Pan is the patrician ship to be honest.

Also why is that picture even pretending that Uub was relevant, that character has since never been able to shake off the stigma of how useless he is in it despite everyone considering GT as non-canon.

>Frieza in super is based as fuck
>Frieza in GT is literally team rocket tier

Attached: dbzmovie5-3.jpg (576x432, 21K)

This
SS4 abandons the concept of super Saiyan by adding hair everywhere except the chest, magic pants, removing the golden hair adding eyeliner and making Goku and adult again.
Should have just called it something else and make it something like "True Saiyan"

I'm sorry I wasted time watching you.
>B-but Super!
As shit as super is, it wasn't boring to watch. It has shit writing but hype moments that involve more than Goku. GT starts out awful by pretending to be Dragonball without getting anything right thinking that kid Goku was why people love Dragonball, and then switching to DBZ style and making everyone but Goku irrelevant. All the arcs were awful, SS4 looked nice but was inconsistent with the other forms in that SS1 and 2 were consistent in how they were achieved, 3 is unknown, while 4 required golden Oozaru or magic waves to achieved.

>Name one GT episode that looked as good as Vegito vs Zamasu, Goku vs Frieza, Goku vs Kefla, Goku and Vegeta vs Jiren, MUI Goku vs Jiren
At leat half of GT then, which is 30 something episodes.

>GT knew how to have fun
>Super meanwhile has no jokes and is in perma serious mode due to edgy universe erasure plot

No, fuck off. DBS is retarded and its character writing is atrocious, but at least it has a few entertaining moments among all the crap. GT on the other hand is not only equally or more stupid, but it's also mind-numbingly boring. It's seriously dreadful how fucking boring and unengaiging it was.

For all the shit GT gets and deserves, SSJ4 is a great design imo and it's nice that it actually goes back to some saijyan roots with the whole tail and monkey thing and basicly controllling that power.
But of course since DBS is canon blue and pink and white hair with not much more is way better

This.

And it still fails because there's less of a threat than ever before. A guy that can delete everything by just thinking about it is not a good threat.
DBGT even does built up better and it still does it badly, really says lot

DBS form of humor is haha beerus is angry so vegeta acts like a bitch XD

>Super runs Vegeta with Bingo Dance
GT Vegeta is chill as fuck without being turned into a complete clown, all while not being butthurt about Goku having overtaken him.

>b-but muh transformations designs
That's just cosmetic at best. The recolors at least brought new techniques and expanded the lore.

To be fair, The power boost comes from Goku breaking his limits for the millionth time, it isnt really instant dodging it is dodging without thinking. No one ever specified that Goku could not be hit only that his movements were now much sharper than before. The whole power boost is absolute shit, but it works within the established canon.

The lore doesn't need to be expanded when it's done in that way. The "expanded lore" basicly boils down to dude god power new hair color and Goku is still just spamming KameHameHa and steals others characters moves. Not to mention the whole oh this new form is so powerful he can only stay in it for so long oh but THIS new form though is even more powerful and he can't stay in it for very long oh THIS new form? Well it's the strongest but he can barely control it and barely stay in it, but let my recover instantly in 10 second in universe time just to enter those forms again and basicly make them trivial

GT's Vegeta was fucking useless. He didn't win a single fight or did anything interesting besides getting possessed.

Mastered UI is so fucking bad, it just suddenly came out of nowhere after a form that was basicly auto dodge and was hyped up for a few weeks and when Goku finally reaches that form he just get hit non stop and blocks instead of doding and not to mention in a few seconds Jiren just powers up to and makes MUI useless once again just like every new form that was introduced in Super

>db fags reached the point where they actually seriously discuss which anime is more of an absolute shitpile
Might as well throw the fucking DBFZ story into the mix

From last thread

Name your Top 10 DBS fights
> Goku x Trunks vs Black x Zamasu
> Goku vs Caulifla x Kale
> UI Goku vs Jiren
> Vegetto Blue vs Fusion Zamasu
> Vegeta x Master Roshi vs Frost
> UI -Omen- Goku vs Jiren
> Fit Buu vs Goku
> SSB Kaioken Goku vs Hit
> Goku vs Freeza (Recruitment arc)
> Goku vs Merged Zamasu (manga)

Name your Top 10 GT fights
> SS4 Goku vs Baby Vegeta
> Goku vs Ledgic
> Goku vs General Rilldo
> ???

Attached: UI Goku vs Jiren_full power.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Well it's not as if Toei ever did a competent enough job with any of the animated DB series. Fortunately DB isn't an anime original series and the original manga will always exist.

I don't mean that you dullard. Granted that DBS has yet to fully capitalize on it, but it introduced many interesting concepts
>cosmic hierarchies
>the DB multiverse
>hakai energy
>God Ki
>ultra instinct
>Hit's abilities
What did GT contribute to the lore? That stupid fursona with magic pants?

SS4 Gogeta vs Omega...

Actually that barely qualifies as a "fight"

> Goku vs Building
> SS1 Trunks vs Rock
> Base Kid Goku vs Old Man Krillin
> Vegeta vs Nappa
> Goku x Ice Machine vs Freeza and Perfect Cell

That's wrong, but sure whatever

Dragon Ball went to irredeemable shit after the Freeza saga. Particularly when they went into the hyperbolic retcon chamber and ascended ascending the Super Saiyan.

DBS has one good fight and it is Goku vs Monaka(Bills)

LET'S GO youtube.com/watch?v=PfOsxLMmwRg

Rewatch the fight. Goku dodged the vast majority of Jiren's attacks. In fact, Jiren didn't touch Goku until he fully powered up, and even then he dodged most of his spamming. The incomplete form looks better though, I'm not disputing that.

The last episode of GT and the montage is still better than anything Super has produced.

It actually went to shit right after Raditz, with one brief recovery during the Cell saga.

was GT Goku tanned because they were trying to appeal to spics?

Vegeta vs building

Attached: 1519498419983.webm (540x360, 544K)

It's actually Goku's canon skin color according to Toriyanma. This in turn makes GT the most canon DB anime to date.

It was for the same reason Trunks suddenly got blue hair in Super. They straight up used Toriyama's colors for Goku, and sometimes he draws him tanned like that, while previously they tweaked them.

Because that's his real skin color in canon.
Goku was never white.

GT had consistently good animation
whearas Super's animation was hit or miss and when it missed it missed BAD

It's 99.9% a montage of DB/DBZ...

I'd barely even consider that GT

I always see this brought up but even in super Goku's best lifting feats are just as bad.

Is Building THE strongest DB fighter?

Nah, I can't bring myself to dislike the suicide mission to beat Nappa and Vegeta nor Vegeta's antics on Namek. Though Namek did bring in the tired tradition of Goku saving the day. Plus, I see Saiyan arc - Namek arc as peak Toriyama artwork.

Fuck off. The manga at least had entertaining fights the whole way through, except maybe for the latter ones in the Buu arc which were cut short (those were the only ones the anime actually executed better).

>Name your Top 10 GT fights

youtube.com/watch?v=JwKQKf6of7Q

>GT was good when it consisted of scenes not from GT
Really says a lot

this is a better fight him

Attached: he likes GT.webm (480x360, 799K)

No? The Saiyan arc is better than anything in DB, while everything post-namek was below the Piccolo arcs in DB. As simple as that. Cell & androids are arguably the worst part of the original manga.

>tfw the first arc would have been infinitely better if Goten joined the group

I had this dream the other night, where in 2013, to coincide with Dragonball Minus, a continuation of Dragonball both written and illustrated by Akira Toriyama. It was called Dragonball Plus, and carried the same tone as Z rather than GT or Super. In the dream the main villain of the 1st arc was this interdimensional force of evil that was sweeping throughout the universe. It would manifest and take the negative or evil energies out of a being and depending on the amount of negativity in them, the damage could range from mildly injured to dead. When it came to Earth, it brought its 11 offspring and wrecked havoc, and left the majority of the Earth dead. Only a handful survived, and even then, the only 3 to survive the initial attack were Goku, Goten, and Buu. The offspring attacked the remaining Z-Fighters not physically, but mentally/spiritually, meaning it wouldn't be the Saiyans punching shit. They all get fucked besides Goku, who gets filled in on what they are by King Kai. Goku, against his wishes, pursues them across into the Other World and takes them on again. The arc ended with Goku absorbing a 100% Spirit Bomb which was conducted by strictly pure energy taking on the big bad in a spiritual plane, the setting was similar to that of the Dead Zone (pic related). Goku obliterates it and its offspring with pure ki, andall of the energy stolen is released back into the universe. I can't remember the names of the big bad or its offspring, but I would like to know if you think this is a better premise than Super/GT.

DBZ:Abridged > DBGT > DBZ > DB
Super isn't in this because it is thaaaaat bad

I think you fudged the orientation of your inequality symbols there. I'm afraid you get an F.

I meant that Goku, Goten, and Buu survived the 1st attack unharmed,

Attached: 1409886629186.jpg (158x152, 12K)

>170018028
No (you) for (you)

Woah there buddy, did you forget you're on the board that takes everything serious in a thread with the fanbase that takes everything even more serious
Enjoy your replies though because they're so insecure that they won't ignore it

GT is unoriginal.

The first 3 arcs of GT were rip-offs of previous DB stories

> Black Star DB Saga: Early Dragon Ball
> Baby Saga: Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans
> Super 17 Saga: Fusion Reborn

Then Goku beats Omega Shenron basically the same way as he beats Kid Buu.

Which by the way, Base Kid Goku beats both Super 17 and Omega Shenron. BK Goku tanked Omega's ki blasts while charging the Spirit Bomb, when SS4 Goku couldn't take similar blasts earlier.

Also, each of the main villains are just revenge stories. GT barely adds anything to the DB Lore.

In regards to fighting...the fights in GT were boring as well. The only decent fight is SS4 Goku vs Baby Vegeta.

Then afterwards SS4 becomes a jobber form, every one continues to do nothing except Goku, and the fights almost always consist of PEW PEW PEW PEW.

Super has ATATATATATATA fights, but it also has actual fights with actual choreography that is non-existent in GT.

GT treats it's secondary characters like shit. Vegeta is crap, Gohan does absolutely NOTHING, Piccolo us forgotten then dies, same with Krillin, Tien doesn't exist, they messed up Uub, Pan's whole purpose is literally to be a damsel in distress...

And there's so much more wrong with GT. I'll never "apologize" that fucking atrocity.

You guys have to rewatch that mess. It's not as good as you thought it was as a kid with low standards

Attached: UI_Omen_Goku vs Jiren.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>muh building
Reminder that Goku needed Bue to not get sucked into the vacuum of space. He also needed Blue to compete with motherfucking poacher 17, imagine if his foes had been GT's Super 17.

Glad someone recognises my talents.