Has Reiner suffered enough?

Has Reiner suffered enough?

Attached: 1519082917345.jpg (1161x891, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377976818398920707/425032991669092382/213134235.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377976818398920707/425030038161981440/213414342.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377976818398920707/425023209625223181/20180318200825_1.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Annie

Attached: 0c9b71c135e58967789b645b9465341b.jpg (600x600, 60K)

second for pieck

Attached: pieck.png (600x698, 655K)

Will anyone else from Paradis become a shifter other than Eren and Armin?

oh please no...

Armin’s going to tell him how Bert was only captured because of Reiner and how he called for him as he was eatan

Please let this happen Isayama

Jean gets shot but Eren pulls a syringe he was literally hiding in his asshole out and he becomes the Horse Titan

I think so because the Marley shifters have been destroyed so badly without even the need of the CT and FT that I can't see any other possible final fight than Paradis with titans vs modern warfare.

Connie turning himself and eating a tired Zeke fucking up the whole plan would be kino

>N-NO CONNIE, HE'S WITH US- too late.

You know that the Warrior program picks the best Eldians in all of Marley's territory,right? In other words,some of them may had been transfer to Liberio since it's located closer to the capital or it's the biggest internment zone Marley has,which means it is the HQ for the Warrior treinament.
Annie was trained by her father only to be accepted in,so is possible that she was trained in another location and then sent to Liberio.Or maybe Annie's father was a hot shit back in the day.

I think no shifter will die in this battle,maybe the WHT but I not holding my breath.

Do you lads think there will be any unexpected surprise ships that occurred during the timeskip?

I think Isayama doesn't like writing romance, possibly because he doesn't have personal experience with it.
I doubt there will be any ship at all, at least until the ending.

>You know that the Warrior program picks the best Eldians in all of Marley's territory,right?
You're right. Sorry, I hadn't considered that.

No, he has to keep suffering until he makes things right and helps with the eradication of Marley

I'm fapping to this post right now.
Sadly Shitlet or Rageturd will most likely deliver the final blow.

as far as I know Liberio is the capital, the the giant walled off section is the Eldian zone. I'm not sure where exactly Udo came from but they perhaps were allowed to transfer to Liberio for the purposes of putting their kid in the program. Udo may have come from a foreign country though and them being allowed to go to Marley seems odd, but that's another story.
The zone may be bigger than we think, seems like there is part of that wall we aren't seeing. Maybe there is a less dense area of it. Or maybe there is another zone not far away, or perhaps far away but she went to Liberio indeed for the program.
>the best Eldians
heh. I mean yeah sure they make sure they get the best they think they have but some of them have turned out to be disasters.

No.

I belive Udo was sent to Liberio not only duo to the fact that he was the best one in his area,but is possible that he was from a country conquered by Marley,which gave him the opportunity to go Liberio and have a better life.

Liberio seems to be bigger then we expect,we only saw parts of it and is already pretty huge.

>I mean yeah sure they make sure they get the best they think they have but some of them have turned out to be disasters
Isayama sells them as being the best,but he haven't done a good job showing us this.

>It's a Sasha chapter
>It's a Ymir chapter

Attached: 1508236031949.jpg (237x250, 16K)

>I belive Udo was sent to Liberio not only duo to the fact that he was the best one in his area,but is possible that he was from a country conquered by Marley,which gave him the opportunity to go Liberio and have a better life.
that makes sense. He did mention that some other countries actually treat Eldians even worse than Marley does right? It wouldn't make sense for other countries to willingly allow them to leave, especially if they go to Marley where Marley is capable/known to use them as weapons.

>Isayama sells them as being the best,but he haven't done a good job showing us this.
well here's what I think. Before BRAZMP there was probably a "Unit 0 Prototype" Warrior Unit. My guess is they were probably adults, and possibly the guys who were already in possession of the Shifters before the Warrior Program started. Either way Unit 0 was obviously not what they were looking for, by the time BRAZMP got better they probably felt that was first true Warrior Unit, yet clearly there still was things that needed to be worked out.
My guess is the current Candidates are probably significantly better, as the Warrior Program itself has matured and been refined. Too bad for them it may not mean anything now

They were pretty good for young children being sent alone into a foreign country and having to improvise like they did. The odds were stacked immensely against them. Breakdowns like Reiner's were completely unavoidable.

*eradication of Paradise

Not at all, the latest Q&A showed that Isayama will keep pandering to fujos as long as he can. So the only viable pairing is actually SC.

Some of the new gear is ludicrously big.

Attached: 1492507320487.png (1360x768, 1.1M)

But the only Sasha chapter was really good

No

I don't think it was a "prototype" unit, because that would imply they only just recently had the obvious idea of using their captured titans for military work. What they probably had was a long line of adult cowards and shills with hostage families, who didn't really know how to use titans effectively. Maybe they even swapped them out long before the 13 year limit so no one ever got good enough to dream of rebelling. The bar had to be pretty low for a bunch of child soldiers to surpass them right off the bat.

Unskilled, uncoordinated retards smashing things would work well enough when the tech level was lower, but with weapons getting better, and the possibility that they'd need to apprehend a titan that actually knows what its doing on Paradis (not just the coordinate, the AT could've been there too for all they knew), they needed actual soldiers.

>well here's what I think. Before BRAZMP there was probably a "Unit 0 Prototype" Warrior Unit
I once talked with a user about this,and this was pretty much the conclusion of our conversation.
I belive every unit will have their particularities which makes them diferent from the previous one,but I belive the new unit would be weaker since Zeke's Royal Blood gives Marley an advantage over the others nations.

I know that,but what I meant is that we know the Warriors cadents and the Titan Warriors are meant to be the best of the Eldians,yet we didn't saw too much of them to make us belive that they are elite fighters,Gabi and Colt were the only ones which we saw showing some level of skill.The Titan Warriors? I blame Isayama
>Zeke is sold as the most dangerous shifter and a enemy that could come up with great counter plans
>Jobs and wasn't show in a long time any level of threat in a battle(remember how dangerous he was in Shiganshina?)

>Reiner is meant to be a capable Warrior to a point which he reached the Vice Chief status,even though he started as the worst one of the group
>Jobs every time and never won a battle

>Bert was supposed to be a really damn good Warrior and a Titan that was meant to be the nightmares of his enemys
>Shy kid,got outsmarted by a simple trick and died like a bitch after saying "I not afraid anymore"

>Marcel was supposed to be "quick witted"
>Too slow to shift to save himself

>Porco says that he is better then Reiner and a goood Titan Warrior
>Talks the talks,but doesn't seem to be able to walk the walk

According to Zeke,these "Proto Warriors" was fighting against other nations but they would soon lose their powers so Marley could reform their army,so is possible that these "Proto Warriors" were just some eldians picked by Marley to only keep the power and be used straight into battle but with no strategy or skill.

Attached: shingeki_no_kyojin_94_35.jpg (905x1300, 106K)

Magath and that other guy referred to their predecessors as "Warriors" but maybe that's just what they called em, perhaps they really weren't that. Who knows.

Though I have also floated around the idea that their predecessors (especially before the Warrior Program) were just placeholders, perhaps not entirely willing subjects. I think this is slightly supported by the fact that Bert claims they got zero memories from their predecessors (when we know its possible to get some even from non relatives, and didn't know them. Going off on a tangent but I believe that Titan Research Facility perhaps found a way to forcibly withhold memory transference. Why would they do this? Perhaps because their predecessors weren't want they wanted, and their memories would be a detriment to BRAZMP etc.
Who knows really

>I once talked with a user about this,and this was pretty much the conclusion of our conversation.
That was probably me, I feel like I'm the only one that has used the that term.

Reiner probably achieved Vice Chief status simply by going in overdrive mode once he got back to Marley. His failure on the island was probably worthy of him being transferred immediately but they needed him, and I guess he earned honor back.
Pieck though ought to have been the Vice. In fact if things were supposed to go as scheduled Pieck ought to be Warchief after Zeke simply because of her Seniority and her NOT failing. Then I guess it would be Porco. Of course things have changed.

>Bert claims they got zero memories from their predecessors
Bert just says that he can't remember anything about the moment when he ate his predecessor.

For all we know Pieck could be a vice chief too.

Someone ate Annie. We'll get a nice surprise in the next few chapters.

i thought it was clear he said "didn't know them", which would then make it easy to deduce that they got no memories from them either since if they did, they would know them.
I could be wrong though I'll try to find it I guess

Has anyone made cute characters?

Attached: 1506139713875.png (1360x768, 1.34M)

That's just a big tittied Annie with glasses

have anybody done a Pieck in the character creator?

Attached: 1494985691667.png (740x500, 449K)

Her breasts are a normal size, the thumbs up pose just makes the character push their chest out.

I could try in a minute if you want.

>I could try in a minute if you want.
do it, user

If it was you then,nice to talk to you again.

>Reiner probably achieved Vice Chief status simply by going in overdrive mode once he got back to Marley. His failure on the island was probably worthy of him being transferred immediately but they needed him, and I guess he earned honor back.
It seems that Reiner not only took total fault for the failure in Paradis(which is true) but he also won Marley many battles with him almost dying multiples times,so it was enough to prove that he is a loyal and valuable Warrior to Marley.Not olny that but he posses the knowledgement of the enemy,which is a valuable information for Marley.

>Pieck though ought to have been the Vice.
We don't know for sure how they pick the leader of the Warriors,bur Pieck indeed is capable to lead and think ahead,but why wasn't she choosed as a leader? Maybe her position isn't meant to lead but to aid and support,unlike Zeke who can lead or force others to follow him if he wants.Zeke and Pieck are probably the smartest Warriors,but lets not forget that Reiner is pretty smart too,so he being choosed to be the Vice Chief isn't too farfetched.

I belive others sees her as Zeke right arm.

If Zeke really is a turn coat,I belive Pieck will be the one to figure it out AND become the Vice Chief to Reiner.

Someone did,and he also did young Zeke.

pics?

K went and found it at chapter 47. They say they don't remember who they ate, not just that they don't remember eating their predecessor.
So since it seems clear they don't remember WHO they ate, they never knew them and possibly never got memories from them either.

There aren't a lot of hair choices like Piecks at all.

Attached: 1506789633628.png (1360x768, 1.14M)

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377976818398920707/425032991669092382/213134235.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377976818398920707/425030038161981440/213414342.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/377976818398920707/425023209625223181/20180318200825_1.jpg

The only good one is Eren

shame the character creator is so limited, the only decent is eren.

It let's you mix all the existing character features plus a few extras. There's more than enough to create and original character, but some more original options would have been nice.

Attached: 08.jpg (800x590, 253K)

It is his destiny to suffer.

Attached: Destiny.jpg (567x513, 127K)

>Ban evading

Do we know why Erinn is trying to eat all the other shifters instead of sharing? I doubt he is getting more powerful with each bite or something

>>Jobs every time and never won a battle
Seems like he can only win against targets that can't move, like a tree stump or a fuck huge gate.

He obviously isn't, he has singled out the warhammer.

>Do we know why Erinn
No.

Does it let you recustomize whenever, or are you stuck with whatever you made?

There's no indication he's trying to eat "all the other shifters". He's going for the WHT when he sees a chance, because he's currently the only paradis titan in a position to even attempt it, but he's also fine with outright killing her and "losing" it to a random baby just to take it out of the war.

Just reread the manga. Isayama is certainly into cuckholding.
This. I also want his whore of a mother to get maimed offscreen and Reiner sees her unrecognizable corpse casually.

well I think eating the WHT may have been the quickest way to simply eliminate it from play. Hence why the first thing he did was try to eat Willy since he presumed he had it.
Now it seems like to me they are planning a quick getaway via Zeppelin pickup (the lights), so if that's the case he probably intended to just let Pieck and Porco be stuck in that hole. Yet now they are out there they are obvious threats. They were adamant in destroying Pieck as quickly as possible because she has those machine guns. Her machine guns are also probably the best Anti-Air defense they have so that may also support the Zeppelin quick escape hypothesis with them destroying her..

If you go to your room in the barracks or if you go to the clothing tent in expeditions, you can change your entire appearance and sex.

>>Jobs and wasn't show in a long time any level of threat in a battle(remember how dangerous he was in Shiganshina?)
>dangerous
>Wow! Monkey jobber can throw rocks and win against fodders and literal whos! Just wow!
also , see

>Erinn is trying to eat all the other shifters
Speed reading again?

>well I think eating the WHT may have been the quickest way to simply eliminate it from play.
Right now, with her shifting power depleted and behind the crystal shield, I think throwing her into the ocean might be a better choice than trying to nom her in a warzone.
>She's out of juice and cannot risk getting drowned/crushed by the sea pressure.
>She's still have some juice left but getting back to help the Warriors would take her too long to change the outcome of the battle.

they may end up taking her with them somehow, wouldn't be tremendously surprised by that.

I wasn't banned faggot.

>2 LH deletions
>1 LH post with a new IP
Sure sure sure

I have shit to prove to some user.

Attached: 65623944_p31.png (811x1969, 790K)

Attached: 1502650014323.jpg (416x508, 67K)

No such thing.

>LHwhales still alive
for what purpose

to show you what patrician taste looks like, faggot.

Attached: 65623944_p19.png (1000x867, 656K)

HanjexManlet
ErenxHistoria
ArminxAnnie

You know atleast one these will happen

>they take the crystal back to Paradis
>secure it under the titan guillotine
>put Annie's crystal on the end of the giant log
>smash

all of them are cancer

Attached: 1515704574765.jpg (675x1080, 107K)

No. I want his mind to break so much that he believes he is the old scout again, i want him to forget that Bert is dead and then to remember it as if it just happened over and over and over.

cancer is what Annie has and renders her unable to live a fullfiling life. Also, her dad is most likely dead.

I've had this weird headcanon for a while that Zeke would be really into 80s music (if that was a thing in the SnK universe, of course). What do you people think?

GABI

Attached: 1493059014792.jpg (640x800, 78K)

>tumblr headcanons
get out

>Reiner murders 200,000 innocent people
>We're supposed to feel sorry for him

Even Reiner knows Reiner sucks

Attached: asdggg.png (1004x1584, 2.05M)

Hey, come on user. This is a personal headcanon of mine.

Is it possible the Will of the King has been rendered permanently useless?
Part of what made the Will the Will was it kept getting passed down from blood relative to blood relative. I figure it works just like memories as it basically IS memory: memory transference from Shifter to Shifter works best between blood relatives.
Now Grisha came in and interrupted that. He obviously did not inherent the Will, and obviously he did not pass the Will to Eren. Therefore I believe it is possible that should Eren get consumed by Historia or Zeke that neither of them would be bound by the Will because of the fact that Eren does not have the WIll to pass on to them.
tl'dr: I believe the Will of the Fritz was permanently disabled when Grisha took the Coordinate.

no. Not till he stops being marleys bitch boy

>delusional crackship
>'""""""patrician""""'''''
Top Kek

t. wallistcuck

Attached: 17.jpg (1114x1300, 480K)

Your shit taste can't be this cancerous

>marley bitch boy
just like any warriorcuck

Do warriorkeks never get tired of being completely and utterly BTFO?

>taste

I don't ship or care about ships. Im just bring up the most logical ones based on what we know thematically

I can't say whether or not that's likely. But I'd bet none of the characters are going to take that chance. And I doubt that the founding titan will change hands this far into the story, but that's just my prediction

what logic leads you to think EH or AA is plausible?

>EH
You have the poetry of Eren following in his fathers footsteps marrying royal blood for the purpose of saving the Eldian race. Could also use her to master his coordinate abilities.

>AA
They already had a weird connection in the earlier chapters. Also the dynamic of Armin and Bort having merged memories could be interesting. Isayama is also into NTR.

>EH
Might sound plausible but it's still delusional since Shitren hasn't been interested in anyone but muh freedom.
>AA
This is just dumblrinas and animeonlyshitters' retarded headcanons.

Have warriorkeks killed themselves yet?

it seems to function irrespective of time, hence beaming memories into the future/past

I doubt it's disabled, but a different urge took over even. the urge to kill everyone threatening eldia. that probably came from someone else and simply got "overridden" by being in the hands of a stronger royal bloodline influence

e.g. royal passes along desire to die off
other lines or lines familial to the attack titan pass on urge to kill everything

Having fun there?

Neither is Hisu interested in Eren.

>Erinn

Attached: 1521246045723.png (274x279, 100K)